Falling

By Collen2123

Two years before The 100 where sent to the ground Clarke is sent on a solo mission for finding out about the... More

Prologue
Two Years Ago
First Love
Losing Everything
To The Ground
Memories
Truth
Two Loves, One Heart
Hanging
Choose
Preparing for War
War
Reunion
Retaliation
Camp Jaha
18 Deaths
Jus Drein Jus Duan
Inside Man
Mount Weather
Wanheda
The Return
Summit
It's a Trap
Ice Nation
Massacre
This Is Who I Am
I Am Not Pretending
Yu gonplei ste odon
Monster
Trade
A.I
Revenge
Forgivness
Plan to Save Humanity
A.L.I.E
City Of The Light
The List
Arkadia Falls
Fuel for Space
The End of the World
Part 2
Alive and Alone
Madi
2199 Days
Clarke is Alive
Polis
Getting The Bunker Open
Pandora's Box
Tracker
Betrayal
Into the Unknown
Sandstorm
A Traitors Plan
Another War
New World

Earth

47 2 0
By Collen2123

Bellamy POV

I walk back to my room, opening the door to find Jacob still asleep. Sitting beside him I gently wake him up. He opens his eyes blinking as they adjust to the light before looking at me. 

"I have some news." He sits up looking at me. "We're finally going home."

"We are?" His eyes light up. 

I nod. "A mystery ship appeared above the earth. We don't have enough fuel to get back to earth. This is our only way to get home."

He thinks about it, cocking his head to the side. Looking around the room I follow his gaze. He barely remembers earth. He was so young when we had to leave. 

"I wish Nomon was there to greet us." He looks back at me. 

"I know." I pull him against me, kissing his head. "I do too."

We sit there for a moment before getting up. Packing up the few things we wish to take, we make our way out of the room. I put on the jumpsuit that we fixed for him. Last time we made it smaller, this time we had to make it bigger.

I zip him up, smiling as he puts on his pack. 

"Ready?" He nods walking towards the ship. I watch him seeing Clarke walk in front of me. He reminds me more and more of her. 

Taking a deep breath I walk onto the ship strapping in beside Jacob. Raven has made a few new adjustments to the ship. She added to control units so that Emori can help her. She has really taken to this lifestyle. Loving the mechanics and everything. Looking down at Jacob I take his hand, hoping we are doing the right thing.

We fly over to the ship. We call to them again but still get no response. Raven docks the ship against them, hoping we don't find anyone behind the doors when we open them. 

As we step out we find no one waiting for us. Not taking any chances I order Jacob to stay with the ship. Emori and Harper will stay with him as the rest of us explore. We move through the hallways not finding anyone. How did a ship get here if no one is flying it? We step onto the bridge finding dead bodies. I look at Raven and Echo before moving into the room.

Moving to the screens I press a few buttons till I find some video logs. Pressing one of them I watch as it pops up on the screen before us. A man appears on the video. He says that he has put the rest of the crew into cryo-sleep. They are sick with what they don't know. He tells us he has set a course for earth. Back home. He hopes that when the ship arrives back home the people can help the crew. The video ends after that, screen going black. I look at Raven and Echo before moving out of the room.

We make our way to the cryo-room. As we step inside we find out there is 300 people sleeping. This ship doesn't just have crew members it has workers, prisoners. If they wake up we could be in trouble. We get our fuel and leave, not wanting to disturb them. They will remain asleep while we go back down to earth.

We feel bad about leaving them but how can we help them when the rest of our people are below. We get onto our ship flying down to earth. Taking a deep breath I lean my head back. We are finally going home but home is no longer there. She is no longer there. 

Echo takes my hand. I look at her, smiling. Squeezing her hand I am brought back to the present. She may not be there anymore but I have a new future to look forward. Looking down at Jacob I can see that future. A bright future where he gets to grow up in peace. 

The Ship

The woman wakes up after they leave. She has been awake this entire time. She climbs out of her chamber watching through the window as they fly away. She goes back to the cryo room waking a few others. A man approaches her.

"What now, boss?" The man asks staring at her as she looks out.

"Now we go home." She looks at him and then earth again. She smiles as she stares at the small ship. They do not know what is coming for them. Not yet. 

The woman has their pilot fly the transport ship towards earth. Towards home. It's been years since they have been home. They arrived to find the planet barren except for a patch of green. Everyone they knew, everyone they loved, gone.

They land in the valley, walking out with oxygen masks. The woman and her men look around before taking their masks off. She smiles, breathing in the air. She looks around when she see's a vehicle driving down a hill towards them. She smiles, watching as it grows closer.

"A vehicle. I guess some things did survive." The man approaches her.

"Find out where it's going." She says to him. "Bring back whoever is driving it."

The man nods smiling as he calls to some others. They set out moving into the bushes to find the survivor. The woman stands there, watching, waiting to find out what has happened to this world. 

Clarke POV

Madi sits beside me as we drive towards the ship. I feel nervous the closer we get. He's here. He's home.

I drive pass some rocks when a huge log falls in front of me. I press the brakes really fast. Madi almost goes flying. I place my hand on her chest looking at her. Her breathing is laboured as she looks up at me, shocked and frightened. I place my hand behind her head making sure she is alright before looking at the log. I try to back up but I am caught in mud.

Mud flies all around us. I stop, turning the rover off. I take my gun out looking around. That log didn't fall by its self. Someone else is here. I step out, telling Madi to stay here. I look around, gun out when someone tackles me. I fall into the mud looking up at the man. He smiles down at me.

"You're pretty." He pulls me up. I look at the rover as he pulls me through the forest. Who is he?

We get back to the village. More people are here. How are they here? So many questions fill my mind as they push me to the ground. I look up as a woman in a brown jump suit approaches us.

"Good job, McCreary." She says to the man before kneeling, her face inches from mine. "We have a lot to talk about." I stare up at her wondering who she is and how she is here?

They take me into the main building. It has a fountain that no longer runs in it. They tie me to a chair as the woman stops before me. She just looks at me, tilting her head to the side before opening her mouth.

"It was surprising to us to find out that the home we once knew is gone." I look pass her trying to to listen. "It was also surprising to us to find another space craft floating above space, only for them to board us and steal our fuel. Do you know where they are?" I look at her. That's how they came back down. They saw their ship and took some fuel to get back down. I have to get out of here and find them before they get hurt.

"No matter. It's just a matter of time before we find them. My first question is how did you survive?" I look away. How can I tell this stranger how I survived? I can't.

The radio crackles on.

"We found someone." That man, McCreary says. I look at the woman to see her pick the radio up.

"Hold." She looks back at me. "Who's out there?" I keep my mouth shut again. She holds the radio to her mouth. "Whoever is out there shoot to kill."

"Roger that." He says.

She keeps the radio on, setting it beside her as she tries to get me to talk again. I barely listen to her as I stare at the radio. It has to be Madi. She must be leading them away. They soon get closer. I start to panic. If I speak then they can get information out of me. If I stay silent she could die.

"Wait." I finally speak. She looks at me. She stares at me picking the radio up.

"She speaks." She stares at me. "How many are there of you?"

"It's just her and I." She raises the radio to her mouth.

"Don't stop."

"Please. There is no one else. Before that other ship came down, it was just us." I beg her. "She's leading them into our hunting grounds. There are traps there." She finally radios for them to stop and come back.

"Thank you." I exhale.

"No, thank you." She stands up looking down at me. "As long as you cooperate you and your little friend stay alive." She moves to another person speaking to them before coming back to sit in front of me. "Those people that came down. Who are they?"

"Old friends." I look down. I look back at her to see her staring at me.

"How did the world end?"

"Which time?" I ask. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 157 15
A young grounder girl finds the 100 in there deepest hour, she decides to join them. Will she catch the eye of a certain somebody, or will she betray...
20.2K 349 13
Book 1 "On our final journey to the ground" That's what they said, but Luisa Kane didn't believe that when they were sent to the ground to see if it...
616 6 21
The Grounders and The Hundred are finally at peace. But for how long? CLARKE is beginning to judge Lexa's leadership skills to a point where devastat...
27.9K 799 30
(Completed) "In peace may you leave the shore. In love may you find the next. Safe passage on your travels. Until our final journey to the ground. M...