π’πžπ­ 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐓.𝐑 𝐓...

Por Tomriddleprincess

Y'all I'm warning you before you read This is cringey as fuck _________________ "Hey give it back!" I shouted... Mais

π‚πšπ¬π­
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
New characters
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 2

2.8K 53 1
Por Tomriddleprincess

B L A K E

"I got the job!" Rio shouted,running all over the house,making me laugh loudly,"okay Rio,I got it" he ran over to me,giving me a tight hug,"I love you so much,Blakey" he nuzzled his face in my neck,"Rio....." I chuckled,wrapping my arms around him.

"I promise you won't be alone for a long time,I'll sleep here" Rio knows it's hard for me to be alone,well you know,my parents left us when I was only 12,Rio used to take me with him to his job,he was sleeping with me at night,he was comforting me,I really can't imagine myself being here without him.

"It's okay,Brianna is coming to sleep here tonight" his face turned panicked,"she's what?!" I chuckled,yes I knew they were fucking,I'm happy for them,they were flirting since I know myself,she's more of a friend to him than she is to me.

Someone knocked on the door,"and we talked about Brianna" I ran to the door,"hey,get back here" Rio ran after me,desperate to open the door,"what's up bitch!" Brianna came in with her sunglasses on,throwing herself at me,"hey!" Rio whined,"shut up motherfucker,she is more Important than you" she raised her middle finger at him,I think I'm in love.

"Hello to you too,sweetheart" Rio wrapped his arms around her waist after she pulled away from me,pecking her lips,"just fucking date already" I groaned,scrunching my nose in disgust,Rio rolled his eyes before smiling at Brianna again,"I got the job" Brianna smile widened,along with her eyes,attacking Rio's face with kisses,"I'm so proud of you,Ray" yes I know,but they have weird nicknames for each other,you don't wanna know.

Rio bent down to her ear,smirking while whispering something,"uh-uh,forget it,you are not fucking when I'm here,I'm too traumatised" they both turned to look at me,"who said we are fucking" Rio said innocently,"that stupid smirk" Rio laughed,"come on Blakey,please" he made puppy eyes,pouting his lower lip,"no!" He groaned,spinning in his spot,"I'm sorry,Ray but I came for her" she pecked his lips again,turning to look at me,"so what's the plans bitch".

I love that woman more than I love myself.

T H E O

"For fucks sake,stop whining like a little girl" I scrunched my nose up in disgust as the man was falling all on four,"okay but what if I can get Rio to convince her to approve my request" Tom drowned his scotch,scrolling through kittens Instagram,"I don't even think he wants you to follow her" Draco said,trying to hack her page.

"But I really wanna see my sexy baby" Tom cried out,making me chuckle while sticking the knife deep in the guy's stomach,"you think I don't" Tom rolled his eyes,"fuck off,you got into her page!" He threw his head back,"well from a fictive page,which she blocked!".

"Okay,move out of the way,it's my turn" Tom pushed me aside,taking the knife from my hand,sticking it in the guy's lower back,"are you two really going to survive for a week" angle chuckled,"it's just one week,we survived two years didn't we?" Tom smiled widely,carving his name on the guy's forehead,"if we won't earn her brother's trust,we'll just have to use force" I shrugged my shoulder,"he'll resist a lot,I know he will".

"Well who won't resist when you fucking luck him in a cell" I shrugged again,"if we'll need to tie him up,we fucking will" Tom spat angrily,digging the knife into the guy's thigh,"dude that's a fucked up knife" he took it out,moving to the knives section,"I'm just saying,it's not going to be easy".

Tom groaned again,"dude!,I know it won't,I don't give a shit,we can fucking tie him on the first day,and get more information about my woman" I rolled my eyes,"and what am I,a fucking ghost" Tom rolled his eyes,"you know what I fucking meant".

"You are like an old married couple",Draco joked,making Angel laugh,"both of you,out!" I pointed at the door,"got it!" Draco said happily,"holy shit,she really is hot" mine and Tom jaws clenched,"hands off,mother fucker" I took the computer in his hands,scrolling through my kittens Instagram.

Oh fucking hell the things I'll do to fuck that smile.

"Oh clean your fucking hands,you're not touching my computer with bloody hands" Tom rolled his eyes,cleaning his hands with a towel,"I won't survive a fucking week" I felt myself harden,"you think I will",I kept scrolling through her Instagram,most of her photos were with Rio,and another girl,around Rio's age.

"My baby is a painter too!" Tom squealed,"I'm going to have so much fun fucking that ass" I just stared,feeling drool gathering inside my mouth. Tom slapped the back of my head,breaking me out of my thoughts,"hey,you too,go to sleep" I rolled my eyes,"okay,dad".

"What,don't you want to 'earn Rio's trust'" Angel did my voice,"I do not sound like that" all the four of us got u,walking out of the basement,yes leaving the fucker behind,"yeah that was actually a very good one" Tom said pushing me.

Oh shit it hurt like hell.

I looked down at my pants,quickly covering the little tower that grow,"you know what,I think I'm going to sleep" I started to run upstairs,"I'll see you tomorrow,good night".

Oh fuck,I really need to fuck her brains out.

B  L  A  K  E

"Like the fuckers are hot,but they scared the shit out of me" I answered Brianna,taking a full spoon of ice cream,"explain hot" I tried to remember their face,"one had a blue eyes,like the ocean,and a sharp jaw line,he had the most clear skin I have ever saw,dark,kind of long,curly hair,and the other one,had a very clear green eyes,also sharp jaw line,he has a caramel skin,and a brown hair,I wish I had a photo" the only thing she did was looking at me with her mouth wide open.

"Do you mean like,the Tom Riddle and the Theo Nott,like you're telling me Rio is going to work for Riddle and Nott?!" I raised an eyebrow confusedly,"oh my god,you're never getting your head out of the books,you seriously didn't notice that the ministry is less active lately?" I shook my head,"well bitch,get used to it,there's a magician mafia,they own the fucking place".

I mean...what,Rio is going to work with dangerous people,"forget it Blakey,I'm staying at the job" Rio shouted from the kitchen,stuffing his face with whip cream,not giving me one glance,it doesn't feel right to me,"I-I don't know Rio,they are dangerous people" he looked up at me,walking over to me,"Blakey look at me" he cupped my cheek,"hey darling,hey" he smiled,"I promise everything is fine,there will be things I could not tell you,but I promise I'll be back in one piece every day".

I shrugged one shoulder,"I don't like this kind of people" he gave a glance to Brianna,looking back at me,"remember the book I promised to buy you for your birthday" I nodded eagerly,"with the money I'll get,I'll buy you every book I can afford,I'm getting five gallons per hour,we'll see how it'll work,I'll tell you how things are going on there,okay?" he moved my hair out of my face,wiping a small tear that left my eye,kissing my forehead,"I promise Blakey" I nodded my head,leaning into his touch.

He brought my head into his chest,kissing my head,"I say you go to sleep,you need to rest,I'll wake you up before I leave,hm?" I nodded my head again,lifting my head up,"piggy back?" He rolled his eyes,chuckling,before turning around,"good night Blakey" Brianna smiled at me,chuckling at my foulness,"good night,Bari".

Rio carried me all the way to my room,dropping me on my bed,"good luck tomorrow" he smiled again,kissing my head,"I love you" he brushed my hair out of my face,"I love you too,Blakey" he kissed my forehead one last time,before leaving the room.

I was worried,they're dangerous.

I barley slept,maybe for like 3 hours,also hearing my brother and Brianna having sex.

R I O

I woke up at 5 fucking am,kissing Brianna's forehead. Maybe Blake is right,it's not for me,hey asshole,you're doing it for her.

I shook my head,putting my boxers on,walking to the bathroom. I brushed my hair and teeth,I'll shower when I'll be back home. I took my suit from my closet,checking myself through the mirror,"oh for fucks sake,I look dumb" I whispered to myself,"Ray?" Brianna whispered,half asleep,"hey sweetheart" I walked over to her,"are you leaving?" I sat her up,bringing her into my chest,"soon" I kissed her head,playing with her hair,trying to make her fall back asleep.

Eventually,she did fall asleep,making me slightly put her on the bed,after dressing her in my shirt. I put on my shoes,walking to Blake's room,"Blakey" of course I know she is awake,I heard a soft whimper,making me rush to her side,"I-I don't want you to work there" she turned around to me,crying softly,I hate those tears,"it's okay Blakey,I'll be back tonight" she shook her head,"w-what if you won't" I shushed her,rubbing her hair,"I promise,I will" and like I did with Brianna,I soothed my little sister until she fell asleep.

I left her room,leaning my head against the door,what am I doing with my life,I took a deep breath,before going downstairs,taking my car keys from the counter. The sun was starting to rise,god maybe I'll quit cause I want to sleep more.

I drove in silence,the panic rise inside me. When I got there,I parked my car,sitting in my car for a while,trying to calm down. I was walking up to their office,still panicking,I knocked on the door,being gestured inside by that Angel guy,"good morning" the both of them said,I felt Angel behind me,blocking the exit,what the fuck is going on.

"Good morning" I greeted back,furrowing my eyebrows,"is everything okay?" I mutter quietly,"why wouldn't it be" Tom said,making Theo smirk,"uhhh-" I trailed off,being interrupted by Theo,"Angel" I felt a cloth being placed on my nose,starting to panic more as I smelled the sweet smell,"come on buddy,breath" I brought my hands up,trying to pry Angel's hand off of me,"it'll end better if you'll start to breath" my eyes widened open,"he's starting to black out".

My vision became blurry,black dots starting to form in my gaze,"three,two,one" darkness.

What the fuck.

*TIME SKIP*

I woke up,horrible headache,squeezing my eyes hard because of the light that was dazzling,"oh great,you're up" a familiar voice said,making me open my eyes,seeing Tom in front of me. I tried to stand up,being yanked back by my hands,"I suggest you to relax,and let me explain".

My hands were cuffed to the arms of the chair,"what the fuck" I mutter to myself,fighting against the restraints,"I'll un-cuff you if you'll let me explain first,deal?" I looked up at him,nodding my head,"yes,I know it looks weird right now,but it's just a matter of time" what is he talking about,"I'll just show you" he took his phone out of his pocket,showing me our house,"what-" I heard screaming from the phone,Blake.

"You won't dare to fucking touch her" I started to fight against the restraints again,feeling the metal digging into my skin,"hey,hey,hey,relax!,we're bringing her here" what the fuck is wrong with him,"why!?" He rolled his eyes,"your little sister belongs to us,she'll be here for a while".

"Oh you fucking won't!" He smirked,showing me his phone again,Blake being held by someone with a needle to her neck,I frowned,"it's just a tranquilliser,she'll black out for a bit,I'll need you to calm down if you want her to be here in one piece" my chest was heaving up and down,"breath from your mouth" he turned my head to him,"you're doing a good job,keep breathing".

I steady my breath,"you okay now?" I nodded my head,"good,I'm going to un-cuff you,don't freak out,I'm unlocking them and leaving the room,got it" I nodded my head again,"don't worry about her,she is safe now" I heard another scream from the phone,"it doesn't sound like it" he rolled his eyes,"she's screaming only because she is stressing out,I promise to inform you if anything happen".

He unlocked the handcuffs,standing by the door,"oh and,good luck on the first day" I glared at him as he left the room. I rubbed my wrists,looking around the room.

Why am I not listening to her when I need to.

Continuar a ler

TambΓ©m vai Gostar

52.9K 1K 80
Roxanne Black is the main character, and her father is Sirius. Harry is adopted by her father, and Harry is considered the Golden child. She goes to...
187K 5.3K 61
here's the thing about love and fear - it comes hand in hand with a twisted smirk of crimson. you can run away from it, but you will never escape its...
109K 2.4K 123
Alice Jones is now starting her third year at Hogwarts, on their way to the school at some point Alice goes to where the Slytherins always sit so she...
170K 2.4K 51
"He's full of shit for doing that to you." He said quietly I sighed and hugged him as we slowly moved to the music "I don't even like him". "Yet you'...