Can Love Happen Twice?

By imaginationworld07

"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincide... More

Introduction
BETRAYAL
PRETTY DOCTOR
STAY AWAY
DROP THE MASK
BROKEN IS BEAUTIFUL
FALLING?
DANCE WITH ME
HURT
MY PEOPLE
FRIENDS
LAUGHTER
THE LAKE
BEAUTIFUL DREAM
CRY
IDIOT
BUTTERFLIES
HAPPY
PAIN
DON'T HATE ME
A BRAND NEW DAY
FLIRT
JUNGKOOK - THE BUNNY
CLOSE
COMFORT
FEELINGS
I LOVE YOU
FAMILY
BRAN
USA
MY BOYFRIEND
LOVE
I'LL MISS YOU
MET AGAIN
PHONE CALLS
FUCK
FURIOUS
FLASHBACK
MARRY ME
MARRIAGE
Epilogue (1)
Epilogue (2)

STAY?

2.8K 180 7
By imaginationworld07

                                   AFTER DINNER

Jungkook threw himself on the couch.

"Thanks for helping me in all work today pretty partner."

"I just helped you because I don't want to sleep on the floor again and get caught by your family."   Tae chuckled at last word and Jungkook also smiled.

"But that was really a good sleep for me. Your lap was relaxing."

"Stop being cheesy!"

"Okay beautiful."

Tae glared at him and Jungkook smirked.

"God!! This boy....."

"is unbelievably handsome."

"Not at all!"

"Sexy?"

Tae shook his head.

"Nope!"

"Cute?"

"Haah! In your dreams!"

"Amm then....."  he looked at Tae and smirked.

"What?"

"Romantic?"

"Huh?"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow and started leaning close to Tae making him widen his eyes and lean back on couch.

"W...what?"

"Am I...."  he kept leaning  "....romantic?"

"I....I...ab....I don't know."

Tae's head rested on the arm of the couch and Jungkook stopped at a close distance above him.

"What do you think about it?.....Now!"

Jungkook whispered and moved his face more closer to Tae's. He then blew softly on Tae's bangs which were on his forehead and Tae was awstruck. His hands which were on Jungkook's chest, moved to his collar and held them tightly. He closed his eyes and parted his lips to say something.

"S....stop!"

"Hmmm? What?"

"Stop f...flirting with me, stop teasing me."

Jungkook chuckled and his hot breath hit Tae's face.

"Why should I?.....when I get this reaction from you?"

Jungkook said and his fingers started playing with Tae's earlobe but Tae held his hand and then opened his eyes slowly to look straight into Jungkook's eyes.

"Stop"  Tae whispered.

Jungkook then smiled and whispered back

"Okay pretty doctor."

Jungkook shifted back to his seat and Tae's racing heartbeat finally relaxed. He then looked at Jungkook and narrowed his eyes.

"Aaah!"  Jungkook rubbed his forhead after a pillow landed on his face.

"Why?"

"What do you think of yourself?"

hit his shoulder...

"You will flirt with me everyday?"

Again hit....

"Don't do this...."

Hit.

"...again with me!"

Hit! Hit! Hit!

"Stupid!"

Tae glared more at Jungkook when he started laughing.

"Okay okay sorr...."  he paused when something caught his attention.

"Tae! Isn't he your soulmate?....with my hyung?"  pointed towards the kitchen  "there!"

Tae looked there and widened his eyes. He immediately covered his and Jungkook's eyes with his hands.

"Don't look there!"

But Jungkook removed Tae's hand.

"Let me see!"

"What did you say? You shameless!"

"Oh really? Don't you think they are shameless? Kissing in the kitchen....for your kind information, kitchen is for making food not for making out."

Jungkook said and again looked at Yoonmin.

"Yooo brother....go to neck! Neck is the best place to ki....."  he paused when he noticed Tae's strong glare.

"T...Tae"

...and he was bombarded with punches.

"You shameless!!! Brat!! Aaah you are such an assho....."  he was silenced by Jungkook who kept his hand on Tae's mouth.

"Shhh...they are coming here. We have to hide."

"But why?"

"What will they think if they knew that we saw everything? Don't you think they will be hella embarassed?"

"Okay but...."

"No buts....come with me!"

He dragged Tae behind the curtains which was obviously Jungkook's plan because they could've easily gone upstairs to their rooms.

"Yaah we could've gone by stairs."

"Oh yeah! I forgot actually hehe. But we can't go now because they are already here."

Tae peaked through curtains and saw Yoonmin cuddling on the couch, watching movie.

"They are watching a movie."

"So?"

"So? Do you want to spend the whole night here? Behind the curtains?"

"I don't have any problem with it."

He sat down and pulled Tae down too, made him sit between his legs and backhugged him.

"Sit down and wait."

"But I have to sleep. I don't want to sleep on the floor on this night too."

Jungkook chuckled.

"Don't worry. This time I will be your pillow like your lap was for me last night."

Tae smiled slightly on remembering last night.

"Don't joke huh Kook! We are stuck here because of you. We could've easily gone upstairs but now we have to wait for them to go."

"And what if they don't go?"

Tae turned his head and glared at him.

"Okay okay they will go soon...happy?"

"Better"

He turned his head and rested his head on Jungkook's chest and Jungkook wrapped his arms around Tae's waist, pulling him more closer, taking sweet floral scent of Tae's hair.

"Kook"

"Hmmm"

"Thankyou"

"For what?"

"Everything....just everything. You know what...you are just perfect. A perfect son, perfect brother, perfect friend, perfect lover. I wish you get all the happiness in your life which you deserve." 

He kept his hands over Jungkook's and Jungkook interwined their fingers.

"Stay always like this....the way you are now. You are the most wonderful person I've ever met...trust me."

"Thankyou Tae."

That was the only words Jungkook could say because the next words were in his mind only.

"I was not like this before Tae, I wasn't....but when I saw you, I knew you deserve a better person and I can't see in any other person's arms so I made myself a better man....for you, just for you my love."

There was silence once again, a comfortable silence and in that silence, two hearts found their peace.

They didn't know when their eyes got heavy and they slept in each other's embrace.

                                 NEXT MORNING

Jungkook was the first one to open his eyes and found Tae sleeping in the same position in which they were before sleeping.

His head was on Jungkook's chest, tilted a little more towards left, showing his neck much more than usual and a little bit of shoulder area too which definitely was Jungkook's weakness.

"Your hormones are really getting out of control Mr.Kook! Control them!"

again looked at Tae's neck.

"But how? Its like....he is inviting me to place a kiss on his neck. Aaaah control Jungkook Control!"

He shifted a little but Tae didn't wake up. He slowly moved his one hand from Tae's waist and tucked some of his hair behind his ear but all his attention was on the neck which was attracting him.

"Will he get to know?"

"Obviously not!"

"So...should I?"

Jungkook thought and again glanced at sleeping Tae in his arms.

"No Kook! This is wrong."

"B...but I love him and we always break our rules for the one we love right?"

"Aaaah Fuck it!"

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He then opened his eyes and started leaning towards Tae.

With his eyes fixed on Tae's neck, his face moved closer and closer. When he reached extremely close, he stopped for a while and in that silence, he could listen his heart beating fast.

He closed his eyes, again took a deep breath and then slowly placed his lips on Tae's neck and the next moment, there was a sensation running down his whole body.

Like a current passed through him, he forgot to breathe out as he froze at his place but how much he could've hold his breath so he breathed out and when the hot air hit Tae's neck and shoulder, he started waking up.

Seeing him moving a bit, Jungkook immediately went back to his original position, pretending to sleep for a long time.

On the other hand, Tae opened his eyes because he could feel a soft touch on his neck and he widened his eyes on his next thought.

"W...was it a K...Kiss?"

He turned his head just to see a sleeping Jungkook (who was not actually sleeping). He then quickly turned his head to front.

"W...what are you thinking Tae? Why will he...."  he then touched his neck  "...but I felt something here...I did."

Jungkook opened his one eye and controlled his laugh on seeing Tae talking to himself.

Tae turned around again and Jungkook was back again to his act.

"Was it really my imagination?"

"But why would I imagine something like that?"

He shook his head to get rid of the thoughts which were giving him butterflies and decided to wake Jungkook up.

"Kook! Kook!"

"Hmmm"

"Wake up!"  Tae shook him a little.

"5 minutes more please."

Jungkook said in his sleepy voice and grabbed Tae's hand just to squish it between his own face and shoulder.

"Ab...Kook, your family will again see us like this."

"Let them!"

Now  Jungkook was laughing internally for teasing Tae.

"What? No!"

Jungkook now opened his half eyes.

"Tae...why can't you let me sleep?"

"You slept enough. Now get up fast before we get caught again."

"Why are you so afraid? We are not any boyfriends who will get caught kissing by family members."

Tae widened his eyes and hit his shoulder.

"Just lets go!"

Tae left hurriedly and Jungkook burst into laughter.

He stood up and touched his lips which felt Tae's soft skin against them just a while ago and he could still feel the touch.

                              LATER THAT DAY

Jungkook was again busy by the evening because it was the last night before his hyung's marriage and he had to make sure that everything was perfect and just then Milly came there, running.

"Kookie....Kookie Unciee!"

"Milly....what happened?"

"Grandma....grandma there...."

"What happened to mom?"

Before listening anything further, he ran inside the house, calling his mother.

"Mom what happ—"

He paused after looking at the scene in front of him and thats when Kaya noticed him.

"KOOK!"

She happily shouted but Jungkook was froze.

"Mom?"

He whispered and Emma took slow steps towards him. Yoongi was holding her from one side.

"Kook! See.....I...I can walk....I can walk!"

Her eyes were teary.

There were tears in Yoongi's eyes too and since he was holding his mother, he couldn't wipe them and they flowed down his eyes and drop of tears fell from Jungkook's eyes too.

"Mom!"

He whispered before taking fast steps towards Emma and hugging her tight, very tight and started crying on her shoulder. Emma rubbed his back to calm him down but he cried and cried and yeah, those were the tears of happiness.

"Mom, you can walk! I...I am not dreaming right?"

"No you are not. I can walk. Finally....I can walk."

She said with a happiness in his voice. Jungkook then backed away and kissed her forehead and Emma wiped his younger son's tears.

"I love you mom. I love you so much."

He smiled and again hugged her.

"Shhh I know and all thanks to Tae....because of him, I can stand and walk now."

Hearing Tae's name, Jungkook backed away.

"Yeah but where is he?"

"I saw him in the garden unciee."

"I will be right back."

And he ran towards the garden, to his pretty doctor.

"TAE!"

Jungkook shouted from afar as soon as he saw Tae roaming around in the garden. Tae turned around just to see Jungkook standing there with the widest smile on his face.

"Kook what—"

Before he could speak further, Jungkook ran to him and embraced him into his arms with a jerk. Tae's body immediately stretched up and his feet left the contact of ground as Jungkook lifted him up a bit and revolved around with Tae in his arms and Tae immediately wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck.

Tae couldn't understand anything and Jungkook was in no mood to put him down.

"Pretty doctor!! Tae....you did it. Thankyou so much."

"What are you talking about?"

Jungkook put Tae down and cupped his face with his both hands.

"Mom...mom walked just now."

"What?"

"Yes!! Come with me."

He dragged Tae with him and Tae happily followed him.

Jungkook left Tae's hand as soon as they entered inside and ran to his mother who was now taking small steps and members were around her to save her from falling.  Jungkook also joined them with a wide smile on his face, held his mother's hand and walked with her just like when a child learns how to walk and his family hold him.

Tae had a big smile on his face all this time but his smile dropped when the second thought came into his mind and the thought was.....

"My work is done."

His smile vanished and now his expressions turned into blank one and his eyes were stuck on Jungkook only who was laughing, jumping, giggling around in happiness and hugging his mother from time to time.

He kept staring at him with the thought in his mind that 'he'll have to leave.'

No, its not like that he was not happy because Emma started walking. It was the thought of leaving which was making him sad. He didn't want to leave.

All the other people were around Emma, laughing with her, supporting her and there stood Tae, alone, in his own thoughts, eyes fixed on a certain person whonwas jumping around the whole house like a 5 year old kid who got his favourite things.

"Gosh! How much this happiness suits him!"

And Tae's eyes remained glued to Jungkook who was happy, so so so happy that his every action was screaming happiness.

For the first time in his whole career, Tae felt attached to a person, a family like this that the thought of leaving that person was now overshadowing the happiness of seeing his patient healthy again.

Why his eyes were just glued to one person?

Why was he just thinking about him at that point?

To be honest, he was attached to this family but the thought of leaving Jungkook was just frightening.

Why was it like that?

Maybe he knew the answer,

or maybe not.

Or maybe he didn't want to know the answer because he decided to go with the flow and now he had come too far that it was impossible to go back to the shore and Tae knew it, he knew it very well.

He knew what his heart wanted.

And...it wanted Jungkook to stop him, to not let him go because somewhere in these months, Tae had found a safe place in jungkook, his talks, his embrace and his actions which he didn't want to lose....not at any cost....never.

Tae's thoughts were broken by Aunt Yu's voice.

"Doctor....see Mom is walking."

"Ohoo pretty doctor! What are you doing there? Come join us! It happened because of you only."

Jungkook ran to Tae but before he could grab Tae's hand, Tae hugged him tight by wrapping his arms around Kook's neck and burying his face into his crook of neck.

Jungkook smiled and hugged him back by his waist and started swaying their bodies together slowly from left to right.

"What happened?"

"Nothing....just stay like this for a while."

"Okay"

"Hmm"

"Tae...thankyou so much. It would't have been possible without you. My mother can walk again and it happened because of you. You are a genius. I knew you would do it, you will complete your work, you will make my mother walk aga—"

And then the realisation hit him. He stopped swaying their bodies together and stood straight.

"Tae"

"Hmm"

"My mom walked again."

"Yeah"

"It means—"

"Means my work is completed"

Tae said and backed away from the hug with moist eyes and Jungkook looked at him with a sad face.

"Do you really have to..."

"Yeah"

Thats it. None of them spoke after this. They just stared at each other. None of them broke the eye contact, nor they wanted to.

"Will you go? Don't go."

"Can't you ask me to stay?"

There was chaos in their minds but none of them had the courage to say those thought loud.

Tae had a small sad smile on his face while Jumgkook was expressionless.

Without paying attention to their surroundings, they just stood there with each other, completely silent.

~

Silence has its own language.
Thankyou for reading❣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5.9K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
95.8K 3.8K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...
549K 26.8K 48
A reunion between ex lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook, happens in an unexpected event which brings back the memories that cause them heartaches. But not...
6K 223 2
Jeon Jungkook is in love with his best friend. Every time he sees Yoongi his heart instantly warms like an oven, his chest feels all nice and cozy, h...