Can Love Happen Twice?

By imaginationworld07

"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincide... More

Introduction
BETRAYAL
PRETTY DOCTOR
STAY AWAY
DROP THE MASK
BROKEN IS BEAUTIFUL
FALLING?
DANCE WITH ME
HURT
MY PEOPLE
FRIENDS
LAUGHTER
THE LAKE
BEAUTIFUL DREAM
CRY
IDIOT
BUTTERFLIES
HAPPY
PAIN
DON'T HATE ME
A BRAND NEW DAY
FLIRT
JUNGKOOK - THE BUNNY
CLOSE
STAY?
FEELINGS
I LOVE YOU
FAMILY
BRAN
USA
MY BOYFRIEND
LOVE
I'LL MISS YOU
MET AGAIN
PHONE CALLS
FUCK
FURIOUS
FLASHBACK
MARRY ME
MARRIAGE
Epilogue (1)
Epilogue (2)

COMFORT

2.7K 172 7
By imaginationworld07

"It was a tiring day."   Jungkook said before throwing himself on the couch.

He was tired because of working all day.

He was the one taking care of everything, running here and there because obviously his brother's marriage should be perfect.

"Wipe your sweat."  Milly handed him a towel and he gladly took it.

"Thanks bub."

"You also started calling me bub like Tae bear?"

Jungkook smiled and glanced at Tae who was sitting on the couch in front of him, watching him and his every action.

"Well your Tae bear has big effect on me so I will learn things from him right?"

"Yes you are right!"

She smiled and ran to sit on Tae's lap.

"Taetae....look Kookie Unciee is tired."

Tae smiled and ruffled her hair.

"Because he worked all day bub."

"Go and hug him."

"What?"

"Yes! You know...when I don't feel good, mumma always gives me a hug and then she talks about good things to me to make me feel good. Since I am small and I don't know how to taok good, you go and do it and then Kookie will feel better."

"But...."

"Go go."

She stood up from his lap and Tae looked at Jungkook who was smiling slightly from the little conversation.

Jungkook stood up and opened his arms, indicating Tae to come to him and Tae gulped.

He finally took steps towards Kook and hugged him by wrapping his arms around Kook's neck and Kook immediately wrapped his arms around Tae's waist.

As Jungkook rested his chin on Tae's shoulder, Tae smiled unknowingly and closed his eyes.

He started drawing circles on Kook's back with one hand and slightly massaged his nape with other making Jungkook let out a deep sigh of relief.

"Tired?"

"Hmm"

"Want a massage? Head or neck or shoulders?"

"Its okay."

"Its not."

"You want?"

"I...yes."

"Then I will be really thankful to you pretty doctor."

Jungkook said and tightened his hold around Tae's waist and Tae smiled, stroking his hair.

After some time they pulled away from the hug slowly and looked at each other.

"I didn't ask you to hug for this long tho."

Milly giggled and her voice broke the eye contact between Taekook.

"Milly baby, you go and sleep with your mother. Its late now."

Milly pouted after hearing Jungkook's words.

"No!! Mumma, grandma and Yu grandma are watching their old pictures in the room and I am not there in those pictures. So I will not go there because I will get bored."

"So....she will accompany us!! Right bub?"

"Yess! And I never get bored with Tae bear."

"I wanted some alone time with Tae."

He then looked at Milly who was smiling and that smile vanished his all sulkiness.

"Fine! Come here."

"Okay"

She ran to Jungkook and Jungkook sat down on floor so that his back was touching the couch. Milly sat on Jungkook's lap, backfacing him and Tae sat on the couch with crossed legs.

"Open the top buttons of your shirt!"

"What are your intentions huh beautiful?"

Jungkook giggled when he recieved a smack on his head.

"Just open the first three buttons of your shirt you stupid bunny."

"Okay okay my fierce tiger, anything for you."

Jungkook opened the upper buttons of his shirt and started giving a little head massage to his niece who was sitting on his lap while Tae pulled Jungkook's shirt back a little by its collar so that his nape and shoulder area was visible now.

He softly touched Jungkook's nape and shivers ran down Jungkook's spine because of Tae's cold fingers on his bare skin and he let out a gasp when Tae slightly pressed there with his thumbs.

"Close your eyes and relax."

Jungkook smiled and turned his head to look up at Tae who didn't look back at him but obviously he was aware of Jungkook's stare.

"Look forward."

Jungkook didn't move his eyes from Tae and at last, Tae sighed, grabbed his chin and made him look forward making Jungkook chuckle.

"Focus on your head massage."

"How can I when you are around?"  Jungkook whispered.

"What? You said something?"

"Nothing."

Jungkook closed his eyes, feeling Tae's touch on his nape as his body started feeling relaxed. When the nape was done, Tae looked at the slightly exposed shoulders and gulped.

He looked at Jungkook who had his eyes closed and Milly was asleep in his lap.

He took a deep breath and slided his hand inside Jungkook's shirt to his shoulder and Kook's breath hitched.

He opened his eyes just to close them again as Tae slightly pressed there and started massaging his shoulders.

It was something indescribable, his heart was about to burst but at the same time, he was at peace and Same thing was with Tae. He is a physiotherapist so it is normal for him to give massages to people but it was different.

It was different but not uncomfortable.

His heart was pounding in his chest.

Jungkook's eyes were closed, completely surrendering to the delicate touch on his shoukders and he didn't know when his eyes got heavy and he went to his dreamland.

When Tae was done, he moved his hands towards Jungkook's hair and said....

"You want a head massage too?"

No response.

"Kook? Kook...you slept?"

He leaned forward to look at Jungkook.

"Hmm"

Jungkook hummed in sleep, held Tae's hand and pulled it slightly. He held Tae's hand near his chest and then rested his head on Tae's arm making Tae smile slightly.

"You are tired."  he stroked his hair "Take rest."

He slowly moved Jungkook's head away and pulled his hand back. He then stood up and lifted Milly up who was sleeping peacefully and made her sleep on the couch comfortably.

Then he looked at Jungkook who was sleeping in sitting position, with legs crossed and head leaned back on the couch, little snores escaping from his lips.

Tae sighed and went to him to tell him to sleep in his room but he couldn't.

Maybe because he wanted this man to stay in front of him for some more time,

or maybe Tae didn't want to disturb his sleep.

Moreover, Tae was not that strong to lift Jungkook up and carry him to his room.

So he did what he found suitable.

He first straightened his legs slowly, removed his shoes and socks and then he grabbed a pillow from the couch, sat beside Jungkook.

He moved his hands towards Jungkook's neck and gently pulled his head towards his lap.

Now Tae was sitting on the floor with Jungkook's head in his lap and his own head was resting on the pillow on the couch.

He kept stroking Jungkook's hair and didn't know when he fell asleep too.

                         AFTER SOMETIME

"Milly are you....."

Kaya stopped when she saw the scene in front of her.

Milly was sleeping on the couch.

Jungkook was sleeping on floor, with head resting in Tae's lap.

Tae was sleeping in sitting position with his head resting on edge of the couch.

"Awwwww"

She melted at the cuteness and quickly took out her mobile to click a picture of them.

"Babies....3 babies....lets not disturb them."

She went from there after covering each one of them with a blanket.

"I am gonna show them this picture tomorrow. Their reactions are gonna be priceless."

~

Tae slightly blinked his eyes when he heard some noises around him.

He slightly adjusted himself and then stretched his arms wide open and sighed deeply.

As he opened his eyes, a slight smile appeared on his lips by looking at the person sleeping in front of him.

Kook was sleeping peacefully on his lap, looking so cute but the moment he looked up, his smile dropped.

Emma, Kaya, Yoongi, Aunt Yu and Milly were standing there with arms crossed and raised eyebrows.

"Ah...ab....am....G...Good M...Morning everyone."

Tae said and poked Jungkook a little making him whine in sleep and turn his head to the other side.

"Kook Wake up!"  Tae whispered under his breath, poking him again and eyes still on the family members.

"5 minutes please....I am having a very good sleep."

"Hmm we can see that."  Kaya said and Tae panicked.

"Kook wake up please."

"What happened huh beautiful? Let me sleep."

"Beautiful hmmmm?"  Emma teased.

"Its a teasing word. He teases me like that."  Tae said in one breath and hit Jungkook's shoulder.

"Wake up!"

"Ouch!"

Jungkook sat up while rubbing his shoulder.

"Why did you hit me?"

Tae didn't say anything but he just looked at the members and Jungkook followed his gaze.

"Oh! Everyone is here?"  smiled with half open eyes  "Good Morning everyone!"

"Morning Kook! How was the sleep?"

"Oh best Noona! My all tiredness is gone. Thankyou doctor."

Tae was so embarrassed that he was not even looking up.

"Yeah Thankyou doctor."  Kaya imitated Kook.

And everyone else present there also teased taekook like that and Tae became a red tomato.

"Yaaah why are you guys behaving like this?"

"I have something to show you two."

"What?"

Jungkook asked and Tae looked up at Kaya who walked towards them and took out her phone.

"This..."

She showed the image and Tae widened his eyes. He immediately tried to take the mobile but Jungkook was fast to take it first.

"Nice picture tho!"

"Kook! Give it to me."

"No! I know you will delete it."  Jungkook said and stood up.

"Kook!"

"Sorry pretty doctor but not this time."

Jungkook started walking but Tae ran to him and stood in front of him with arms wide spread in order to stop Jungkook from going upstairs but what Jungkook did made everyone chuckle and Tae gasp.

Jungkook tilted his head but then he wrapped his arms around Tae's waist, pulling him into a tight hug and Tae's body stretched up a bit. Tae's eyes were wide open as he stood froze with his arms still wide open while Jungkook rested his chin on Tae's shoulder and whispered.

"I won't delete this picture.....ever."

He backed away and looked at Tae who was still shocked.

Jungkook smiled and went upstairs to freshen up and the family members started laughing at them.

"Aren't they behaving like couples Mom?" 

"They look cute.....super cute."

~

Aren't Taekook the cutest?
Thankyou for reading❣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

786K 34.4K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
270K 9.9K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
627K 28.4K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a young man, kicked out of his house for being gay...with shattered heart he continues to study medical as it was his late mother's wi...
90.2K 4K 42
[NOT PROOFREAD] Taehyung, a very rich young gentleman falls in love with Jeon Jungkook at the very first day of the college. He vows to marry him and...