How To Impress My Bestfriend...

By deddinosaur204

"Set me up with Jimin, please Jungkookie. " Just Taehyung seeking for his best friend's help to set himself u... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
Epilogue//ᢠˑᡘᢠᢠ
Epilogue//Λ’α΅α΅˜α΅—

14

7.7K 434 145
By deddinosaur204

My pretty baby🥺🥺🥺🥺

_________________________________________

The moment jungkook opened the door two middle age men fell on the ground, who were no one other than Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim.

"This must be here, search it more carefully." Mr. Jeon spoke as the both male begin to search something on the ground. Jungkook furrowed his brows at them.

"What are you searching?"

"My eye contact! " Mr. Jeon answered not leaving a glance at Jungkook who's brows were knotted.

"Dad you don't wear contacts" Mr. Jeon panicked, Jungkook is right he doesn't wear contacts.

"I gifted him one today! His eye sight is getting weaker you know." Mr. Kim informed mumbling 'nice save, kim'. After eyeing them suspiciously Jungkook gets inside leaving the two best friend alone.

"How can you still be so stupid!" Mr. Kim groaned and smacked on Mr. Jeon's head who immediately slapped on his arm, growling back.

"Don't ruin my hair style!!" Mr. Jeon huffed and got up, settling his hair as Mr. Kim stood up too.

"You still care about your hair style. We were almost about to get caught. What will you explain that oh we were just secretly watching you two kissing." Mr. Kim scoffed but soon the both male groaned in unison remembering they couldn't kiss. Those two kid cockblocker!

"I swear to god, I'm going to snatch her wig!"

"And i will snatch her candy!!" Mr. Kim replied to Mr. Jeon as the both male dash out fuming in anger, searching for two little cockblocker.

On the other hand there was Taehyung standing in the middle of the road frozen, who's mind was still busy functioning everything. His thoughts were interrupted by the two male who were chattering.

"Why are you still standing here?" Mr. Kim asked Taehyung who panicked slightly. Mr. Jeon smacked on Mr. Kim's head who immediately shoot a glare at him.

"Idiot, he must be traumatized by the incident. God they were almost about to kiss, thanks to the cockblocker for ruining it all." Mr. Jeon groaned as Mr. Kim joined him sighing, on the other hand Taehyung's jaw dropped. It's not like he was scared of them because he knows they are always supportive and so pure, their behavior say it's all.

"We are sowwy." The two little girls come out behind the wall and bowed, apologizing. Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon huffed and rolled their eyes where Taehyung couldn't be more embarrassed.

"Tete was bout to kith koo but we cokbok them." Somi explained, struggling with pronouncing cockblocked. Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon's anger vanished in a second as if it never existed, i mean how can you still be mad when the other is so adorable like somi.

"Jungkook is so dumb. I can't wait forever to see you to dating. Date before i die, oh my god!" Mr. Jeon whinned and the rest of them sighed in unison.

"Yesh, tete date koo fast!! Im getting owld!" Somi huffed and Taehyung felt attacked by everyone.

"Aigo, i will try to confess as soon as possible okay? Now don't give me thoes pouts!" Taehyung bent down picking up somi who giggles out.

"Why koo don't understand that tete loves koo!" Moon whinned and Taehyung chuckled at her.

"He is just clueless." Taehyung smiled fondly at the trio who sighed loudly, it just feels so good when everyone is supporting you also kind of annoying that everyone know but the person should know about it first still is oblivious about it.

>>>>>>

Jungkook was sitting on the chair his chin resting on his palm as his mind was struggling with thoughts. He lets out a groan thinking about what happened few hours ago. They were about to kiss, freaking kiss. Can you believe it?
And Jungkook won't deny instead he was so confused, confused of his own actions.

Taehyung is his best friend, more like a family to him. They know each other since childhood. He shouldn't be feeling something weird for his best friend, right? His head was spinning from all the thoughts.

And what was eating his mind was Taehyung likes Jimin. Even if he likes Taehyung, Taehyung won't return his feelings. Everything was making Jungkook's life all messy just like his feelings.

To interrupt his thoughts a notification popped up on his phone creating a ding sound. Jungkook reached his hand to grab his phone only to see its a message notification from Taehyung.

Idiot:
Come outside

My baby:
Tae it's 10pm.

Idiot:
I'm already outside.

Seeing the other's message Jungkook quickly stood up from the chair and went toward the window. He removed the curtain and looked outside only to see Taehyung standing outside waving at him.

My baby:
Wait, I'm coming!!

Idiot:
Dress up warm, it's cold outside.

My baby:
Okay!

A round head popped out behind the door and Taehyung's heart skipped a beat. Jungkook hopped down, standing in front of Taehyung being rolled up with sweaters. Taehyung chuckled at him.

"It's not that cold that you have to become a sandwich." Taehyung ruffling the other's hair who pouted at him.

"You said it's cold outside!" Jungkook huffed and rolled his eyes.

"Sorry my bad, Mr. Kookie." Taehyung apologize and took Jungkook's little hand which was hiding inside the sweater paw.

"Where are we going?" Jungkook asked and shyly intertwined his hand with Taehyung's.

"You will know." Jungkook hummed in response.

Both male kept quiet as they walked through the empty road. It would be quite busy in regular days but realizing it's winter season everyone want to be at home being warm. Also they don't live in any city which is quite busy with people, it's just a beautiful village near Seoul.

"Are you cold?" Taehyung asked looking besides the shorter male, it was getting colder. He now regrets dressing lightly.

"Nope! But hand is getting cold you know." Jungkook informed pointing at their intertwined hands. Without thinking anything Taehyung puts both of their hands inside his coat's pocket.

"Better now?"

Jungkook's cheeks redden and his nose was already red from cold looking so adorable, too much adorable for Taehyung. He wanted to kiss his redden nose, cherry pink cheeks and his soft lips.

The left walk was quite silent as the both enjoyed each other's warmth. Jungkook didn't even realize that he was at a park, the park they met for the first time.

Jungkook pulled out his hand from Taehyung's pocket and ran inside the park. Taehyung watched Jungkook running around the park, as if he was watching a angel playing around. His soft giggles surrounding Taehyung, making his heart warm.

_._

I can't do this anymore, give him the banamilk ('O`)

TThis is so hot of them(˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵) they lowkey looks like taekook, don't they?😃

Anygays i luvvv y'all sho pucking much and y'all knows that already😗

Okay i wanna share smth😐😐
ISTG IF Y'ALL DON'T REPLY HERE I WILL HAUNT YOU IN YOUR DREAMS. So.... The thing is... I really don't know where it's going 😭😭i really wanted to make it supper funny also cute😔 but ik i horribly failled😞😞 i promise i will make y'all laugh in my another story🥺🥺🥺🥺 are you all liking it? Tell me anything you don't like about it and i promise i will try to make it a better version for y'all. Im really not so confident about this book😞😞

Byebye🚪🚶‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 9.7K 40
"I think that Taehyung guy left Jimin because of his cold and arrogant attitude." Yoongi huffed in annoyance "Ohh Yoongi. You taught wrong. In fact...
459K 29.5K 40
Unknown:Yo! Taehyung:Who is this? Unknown:Your future boyfriend😌 Just Jungkook trying to woo Taehyung who likes anything except Jungkook. They say o...
355K 16.7K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...
513K 27.8K 27
"You're that guy who was smoking on the bench!" ...And my roommate as well? - Highest ranking: #16 in Yoonmin Top - Jungkook Bottom - Taehyung