"Insecurites Be Damned"

Af KyokaJiroChan

"Never give up, no matter how much the world decides to keep punching you down. Keep getting up, you can neve... Mere

"Jujutusu Kaisen"
"Haruka Mirai"
"Kaikai Kitan"
"Hana Ga Saku Michi"
"Aoi Honoo"
"Amazing Dreams"
"Gamushara"
"Gamushara V2" (Devil's Incarnation)
"Rōringusutā"
"~Asterisk~"
"Rakugaki Peiji"
"JUSTadICE"
"JUSTadICE V2"
"JUSTadICE V3"
"JUSTadICE V4"
"JUSTadICE V5"
"Black Rover"
"『four』"
"Veil"
"Zankyousanka"

"Eien Ni Hikare"

1.1K 31 36
Af KyokaJiroChan

'Oh jeez. I can't believe I'm doing this.' Izuku thought to himself as he left the train station heading to U.A. He was currently meeting up with Kyoka and Setsuna to hang out. Even though he was the one to suggest this meet up. Izuku was still nervous that he was hanging out with two people. Not only two people, but two beautiful girls. He's known Kyoka for about 9 months now, but he has never actually hung out with her before today.

He only really trained with her and then went home right after since they were both sore and tired from their workout. Then there is Setsuna Tokage. A girl he just met two days ago at the entrance exam. He felt more nervous about her since he didn't know her at all. He felt anxious as he thought about her deciding to not talk or hang out with them because of him.

Izuku then saw U.A. in the distance on top of its usual hill. Izuku's heart started to race a bit as he got closer and closer to the gates.

'Oh man. I hope this goes well.' He thought as he got to the front gates of U.A. 'I hope this outfit is good enough.'

Izuku then looked over his outfit one more time. He was wearing some blue jeans, a grey shirt that has the word shirt in kanji written on it, a red jacket to make sure he's warm as it is still cold outside and his red high tops that he's had since he was 10 years old. For him, he was hoping that this would be good enough to wear. He also had his utility belt with his book he decided to call a "Grimoire".

Izuku then sighed after looking at his outfit.

"Well, It's the best I can do since I don't know about fashion." He then leaned back onto the concrete wall next to the gates. He then pulled out his phone to look at hero news as he waited for the girls to hopefully come.

"Izuku!" Izuku then looked up from his phone at the direction of the noise. He recognized the voice as Kyoka's. He was about to speak, but was starstruck by what he saw her wearing. She was wearing black jeans with some holes in them, a purple shirt that had the words Deep Dope on it, a black leather jacket, combat boots, a purple choker, and a few bracelets on. Izuku didn't know what to say besides she looked beautiful.

"Hey, Izuku. Are you there?" Kyoka asked as she waved a hand in front of his face. Izuku then came out of his gaze as he saw Kyoka was in front of him now.

"O-oh hey Kyoka. Um... s-sorry I got distracted.Um... y-you look g-great." He said scratching the back of his neck with a blush on his face.

"Um... T-Thanks I-Izuku. Y-you don't look bad y-yourself." Kyoka said, twirling one of her jacks as she had a blush on her face. They then went into a few minutes of silence after they both complemented one another. Izuku then coughed before speaking.

"S-So. A-are you ready for today Kyoka?"

" U-um... y-yeah. I am excited to hang out not in school or training. I-I do hope Tokage joins." She said as she continued twirling her jack.

"Y-yeah. S-she seemed really nice. I think she would be fun to hang out with." Izuku said as he made his blush go down.

"Y-yeah I hope she...joins... us."

"Kyoka. Are you okay?" Izuku asked. He then looked where Kyoka was looking and said Setsuna was walking up to them. She had on some blue jeans, a green t-shirt that had a grey shadow of some kind of dinosaur with a fin on its back on it, a brown leather jacket and a beige scarf wrapped around her neck. Both Izuku and Kyoka had a dust of pink on their cheeks as Setsuna walked up to them.

"H-Hi guys."

"Um...H-Hi Tokage. Y-you look good." Izuku said with his blush glowing.

"Y-yeah. I-I like the shirt." Kyoka said, twirling her jack more. Setsuna now had a blush on her face as well.

"T-thanks guys. Y-You b-both look g-good t-too." All three now had blushes on their faces and silence came over the three. Izuku then again made the tension go away.

"S-so. L-Let's get to the mall you two." Both girls nodded and smiled as the both of them started to walk on each side of Izuku.

The trio began to walk down the hill from U.A. Izuku was really nervous, he mostly wanted to stay quiet the whole time but another part of him wanted to strike a conversation. He opened his mouth to say something but stayed silent.

Kyoka saw this and raised a brow at him. "Hey you good, Green Bean?" She then heard Tokage giggle. The other two blushed hearing how cute her giggle was. They looked at her and Izuku also raised a brow.

"What's so funny?"

"Hm? O-Oh nothing. It's just that Green Bean sounds like a...cute nickname..." She said with a blush as she looked away flustered. Izuku blushed immensely and Kyoka giggled.

"Thanks, I try making good nicknames, Green Pea."

"That's a new one." Izuku said with a raised brow. Kyoka playfully punched his shoulder.

"Not you, her." She said and Setsuna blushed heavily. She obviously seemed very flustered.

"S-Stop." She said, covering her face in embarrassment. Her heart was pounding with this warm feeling in her stomach. She had no idea what it was and she didn't know if she liked it or not.

"Hey, you okay Tokage?" Kyoka questioned as Setsuna took a deep breath and removed her hands from her face as they were still walking to the mall.

"Y-Yea, I'm fine." She took another deep breath as her blush died down. "Don't worry about it." She said with a smile on her face. Kyoka gave her the looks as if she didn't believe her, but she sighed.

"Alright, if you say so Palm Tree."

Izuku smiled watching the two conversate. He then perked up realizing something. "Hey, Tokage."

Setsuna looked at the fellow greenette and tilted her head in question. "Yea?"

"Why do you want to be a hero? For me it's to save others while putting my life on the line, to put a smile on my face to show them everything will be okay." Izuku said with a clenched fist and a smile.

"For me it's to save others and give them hope so that they smile knowing everything is alright." Jirou said and Tokage looked at the two shocked.

"W-Wow..just wow. They are so similar." She said receiving a chuckle from Izuku and a giggle from Kyoka.

"Yea, that's what we said the first time we met. Been almost a year now huh?" The violette said and Izuku nodded in response.

"A-Anyways...My reason for being a hero is to make people smile knowing that when I arrive, I won't give up on saving them. The day I do that is the day I die. I want to show people that people with not so strong quirks can be destined for greatness." Setsuna said and Izuku and Kyoka looked at her with a poker face. She then blushed in realization. "...So similar."

"Speaking of quirks." Izuku said as stars appeared in his eyes. Kyoka looked at him with a sweat drop knowing what was going to happen next.

"Oh no..." Wait, but he doesn't even his notebook-

Izuku pulled out his notebook from the inside of his jacket. This surprised Kyoka, but also didn't surprise her. Kyoka sighed as she karate chopped him on the head. "Can't you wait till we get to the mall?"

"Awwwww man....But I really wanted to write about a new quirk and I really like new quirks." Izuku whined and began mumbling things under his breath. Kyoka giggled and sighed at him after.

"You are such a dork." She teased him as he put his book back into his jacket. "Sorry about him again." The violette said and Setsuna shook her hands in refutation.

"Oh, N-N-No it's fine really." She said as they continued their way to the mall.

.

.

.

"Alright, we're here." Izuku said as the trio had arrived at the mall. Kyoka felt butterflies in her stomach for some reason. To be honest, she had the same feeling for the past 10 minutes.

She had no idea what the feeling exactly was or why she felt it. She looked down at her hand and her eyes widened. She was holding hands with Izuku.... And their fingers were intertwined. Blood rushed to her face as they walked into the mall. 'When did we-...wait.' She looked up at Izuku who then looked at her with a raised brow. 'So he...doesn't notice?'

"Everything okay, Kyoka?" He looked at her with concern. Tokage looked at Kyoka and was also concerned.

"Yea, everything okay Jiro?" The greenette questioned the girl. Kyoka looked at Tokage and she was also holding hands with Izuku.

'How do they not notice?!' She then shook her head. "N-No everything is alright- hm?" Kyoka stopped her sentence and held up Izuku's hand. "Jeez dude your hand is kinda sweaty, ya nervous or something?" She said completely ignoring what she had just done.

Setsuna held up Izuku's other hand. "Yea, your hand is kinda sweaty-."

"..."

"..."

"..."

They all removed their hands away from each other in rapid motion.

'I can't believe that just happened!'

After they all recollected themselves they continued walking around in the mall. Eventually, Kyoka and Setsuna slipped their hands into Izuku's hands and intertwined their fingers again. They didn't know why, but it just felt right and it didn't seem like Izuku had a problem with it at all.

'...Is this right? Is this what friends do?' Tokage thought in her head as she continued walking with the other two. It's been so long since she had actual friends. Almost everyone before she met Izuku and Kyoka has either ignored her or made fun of her. She disliked what Kyoka did earlier by calling her "Green Pea" because she thought that she was making fun of her.

But after seeing her concern that thought just flew past her mind. She glanced at Midoriya and Jirou and they seemed to not mind the hand holding at all. It was as if they didn't notice it. So she might as well act like she didn't either.

She then squeezed Izuku's hand and felt small blisters on his metacarpophalangeal joints. She held up his hand and opened it. He then looked at her with a blush. "T-Tokage what are you-"

"Whoa, dude. How hard do you train?" Setsuna said, kinda shocked. Kyoka then did the same.

"Way harder than me." Kyoka said, showing Tokage her hand which had no blisters at all.

"Y-Yet, your playful punches still hurt." Izuku said while still blushing immensely.

Kyoka then intertwined their fingers again and Setsuna did the same. "Yea." The violette said. "You know, I-I-I don't really mind this... the hand holding I mean." She said, catching the attention of both Setsuna and Izuku.

So she wasn't the only one who noticed. Setsuna nodded at Kyoka slightly. "Y-yea, I...I don't mind it either. I...kinda like it." She said with a large blush spread across her face. It was usually difficult for Setsuna to say something she would feel very embarrassed to say, but for some reason she could say it around Izuku and Kyoka with almost ease.

Izuku and Kyoka blushed hearing this but they both shook their heads to get rid of the blush. Kyoka then stopped walking then looked at a certain store. The other two stopped and she was looking at some sort of Music store. "Come on, let's go in!" Kyoka said with a smile, receiving a shrug from the other two as they let her pull them into the store.

Kyoka let go of Izuku's hand and began browsing around. Tokage did the same when she saw a forest green guitar that caught her interest, But immediately felt the emptiness that followed when she let go. "So you like instruments too?" Jirou said to the greenette who looked at her. "I-I'm not sure, never tried one, nonetheless know how to play one."

Izuku slightly raised his hand too.

"Yea, Izuku?"

"I-I don't know how to play one either..."

"Oh that's fine. I can teach you both how to play one. I can even teach you how to sing Tokage." She said excitedly as if she is actually really excited to teach them. Setsuna blushed a bit.

"S-Sing?"

"Yea, I think you would have a really good singing voice." She said encouraging Setsuna who seemed a bit surprised. She then held her arm and look down.

"I-I-....Are you sure?"

Izuku smiled at her. "I-I mean, you never know until you try."

Setsuna looked up at the ceiling and breathed in and out. She then looked at the two of them. "Alright, I'll try it."

"Nice." Kyoka said as she held both of Setsuna's hands causing her to blush. Kyoka blushed a bit as well. "It will be fun, I promise." Setsuna nervously nodded in response. Kyoka let go of her hands. "Now I heard there is a manga cafe here, let's check that out. Then we can get something to eat." Kyoka said as they walked out the store.

After they walked out, the two girls held Izuku's hands again and Setsuna felt the emptiness from earlier disappear. What power did his hands have that made her feel whole?

The three eventually made it to the Manga Cafe

They walked into the Cafe and it was quite nice. It had about 5 tables around the cafe. Each with 4 chairs. There was the front counter where you ordered your drinks and food. Finally to the right when you enter, about 5 bookshelves with manga on each of the 5 rows inside the bookshelves.

"Hello! Welcome in." Said the barista as she waved at them.

"Hello"

"H-hi"

"..." Both Izuku and Kyoka looked over to see that Setsuna was walking over to the wall of manga. The two were a bit confused about her looking at the wall.

'Has she never seen manga before?' They both thought as they walked over next to Setsuna to see what she was looking at.

For Setsuna, it felt like a new world to her. She had never seen something like this before. She was so curious at what all of these books were. She's never seen these before in her life and she was excited to try them.

"S-so... you have never seen manga before." Izuku asked, as he and Kyoka walked up next to greenette.

"U-um...n-no. I-I haven't. S-Sorry." Setsuna said as she started to put her head down in shame. Kyoka and Izuku started to see it and Kyoka knew what to do.

"W-well...that's alright Tokage. We can show you some of our favorites."

"Y-yeah. It'll be fine." Setsuna smiled at seeing the two with being okay with her not knowing about manga. Izuku then grabbed a manga and showed it to Setsuna.

"I-I think you'll like this one, Tokage. It's really great." He was holding volume 1 of One Punch Man. Setsuna grabbed it and looked at it.

"Oh come on now Izuku. She wouldn't like that." Kyoka then grabbed another manga off the shelf. It was volume 1 of Fire Force. "She would love this instead. Greenie."

"N-no. This is better for her to start off with One Punch Man. It's about what heroes are and what we're going for as our careers."

"Yeah. Fire Force could also work. They save people as well, just like heroes."

"But, it's not like the heroes we see out in public. They don't take down the Giant and Strong VIllains"

"What?! They do take out strong villains. What are you talking about? Did you forget about Shinra and Sho's fight?!"

As the two kept going back and forth about which manga was better. Setsuna was standing there watching, but then looked at the shelf again as they continued to argue. She looked around and then saw a title that kinda got her attention. She took it off the shelf and looked at the cover. She then smiled and turned to the Izuku and Kyoka,who were still arguing.

"G-guys?" This made both Izuku and Kyoka stop arguing and look at Setsuna. They were shocked to see what's in her hands.

"A-are you sure Tokage. That one is a bit graphic." Kyoka said, pointing at the book.

" Y-yeah. Attack on Titan is really good, but it gets really brutal." Setsuna just nodded her head.

"I-I like the l-look of it. I-It also l-looks fun. Besides, the giant's face has my curiosity." Izuku and Kyoka both looked at each other and then smiled. They then put their books back on the shelf. They then looked at Setsuna. They were both thinking the same thing, that her hopes of the manga being "fun" will be crushed. But they didn't want to argue with her so they left it at that.

"O-okay then. Kyoka, you and Tokage go sit down. I'll get us our drinks." Izuku stated, and received a glare from Kyoka. Izuku was confused as to why she was glaring at her.

"Um...hell no Izuku. I see what you're trying to do. You're trying to pay for our meals. I'm not letting that happen." She told him, refusing his offer to buy them snacks and drinks. It wouldn't be fair if he was paying for the three of them by himself.

"Come on Kyoka. I'm the one who decided to invite you two out. I should be able to pay for your girl's coffee and snacks at least, Kyoka." Izuku said, beginning another argument with her. This was probably going to be a common thing between the two, but Setsuna doubts that they would have an argument that would emotionally damage anyone.

"N-no I can't let you do that Izuku. We should be able to pay for our own snacks and coffee. I don't want you to do this. Not for us." Kyoka said, basically pleading to Izuku not to buy them food and let them pay for their own.

"Come on Kyoka. It's only for some coffee and snacks. It'll be fine."

"No! I don't want you to pay." While the two argued again. Setsuna went to sit down and start to read the manga. The two went on to argue a bit more before Izuku finally won and paid for all of their coffee and drinks. Kyoka wasn't too happy and pouted the whole time.

Kyoka then tried giving yen to pay him back. "Here, j-just take it."

"N-No, I could never."

'Another...?' Setsuna said as she saw another argument about to start. She then put her fist over her mouth and coughed in it, immediately catching the attention of both Izuku and Kyoka.

"Yea, Tokage?"

"What's up, Spring Tree?"

"H-How about you buying the food at the actual food place instead, J-Jiro? I-Its better th-than just arguing here, p-plus you would have paid Midoriya back by buying him food." She suggested and the two looked at eachother, then back at Tokage.

"Tokage, you are a genius."

"Wh-Wha-? N-No-."

"Oh come on. If you didn't say something we would have argued again. You are a genius." Kyoka replied, denying Tokage's refusal on being a "genius".

"She's not wrong Tokage. Neither of us thought of that. You did it. That was really smart." This made Setsuna blush at the compliments she got from Izuku and Kyoka. She didn't usually get compliments from people.

"T-thanks g-guys." She said as she sipped her ice coffee. She then grabbed her croissant-

"ArE You goInG to fINisH tHAt CroISsAnt?" Kyoka said in the best Carl Wheezer impression she could muster. This made Izuku almost burst out in laughter while Setsuna was a little confused by what Kyoka had said with that tone of voice.

"Oh that reminds me." Izuku said as he pulled his notebook out of his jacket with stars in his eyes. "What is your quirk, I have been wanting to write about it all day!" Izuku said with a lot of excitement in his voice.

This caused Setsuna to giggle as Kyoka sighed as she allowed him to finally write about Setsuna's quirk.

"M-My quirk is called "Lizard Tail Splitter" I know p-pretty lengthy." Setsuna nervously said as she rubbed her arm. "I-I can detach any body part for up to ten parts as of now." She said as she detached her hand from her wrist. It began floating in the air and grabbed her coffee cup. She sipped some coffee before continuing. "I-I can control these pieces and they can levitate in the air, but they are kind of slow as of now." She said as she saw Izuku passionately write in his notebook. "If they are damaged and die while detached I can regrow them after some time. If they are away from my body for too long they die, but I can regenerate. But it's exhausting."

Izuku continued to write a little bit more before looking up at Setsuna. "Wow, Tokage. Your quirk is so cool... man I'm so jealous. I wish I had a quirk like that. I can do so many cool things with that. Aw man, I'm going to have to work extra hard." Izuku whined and mumbled some words of praise and happy jealously with stars still in his eyes. This caught Setsuna off guard.

"I-It's not that great..." Setsuna said after she finished her coffee.

"What are you talking about, Tokage? Your quirk is hella awesome." Kyoka said with a smile.

"Yea, your quirk can be used for great villain captures and surprise attacks. Especially when paired with a weapon and since they float they can't really be heard. On top of that the fact they can regenerate is amazing. I'm so jealous I wish I could regenerate a limb, all I got is this sword and this book." Izuku complimented and then started to complain again with stars in his eyes and happy tears pouring out of them.

Kyoka sighed as she lightly karate chopped him in the head. "Yea, that sword can cut through, cancel and reflect quirks. There is not a single quirk in this world that can cancel your's."

"Yea but Tokage's is just so cool."

"Wait, what?" Setsuna looked at Izuku. "You have a sword that can disable other quirks?!" Setsuna said in shock and Izuku nodded.

"Y-Yea... but I was a late bloomer."

"That makes sense being that you fricking underestimate your quirk. There is not a quirk in this world that would stand against yours."

"Right?!"

.

.

.

It has been about an hour now since the trio was at the cafe. They all decided to head off to Dagobah beach Izuku and Kyoka wanted to show Setsuna the beach since she let it slip that she has never been to one. They both decided on it since it was the closest, but also wanted to give her a surprise.

"S-so how are beaches?" Setsuna asked as she and Kyoka were holding Izuku's hands.

"Well they are nice most of the time. It's great when it's the middle of the summer and a hot day." Kyoka said from the other end of Izuku.

"Y-yeah. They really are fun. It's nice to have the sea air hit you as you relax or go out into the water to cool of or even-"

"Izuku. I-I think she got it." Kyoka said, stopping Izuku before he started rambling again.

"S-sorry about that. " He said with a blush growing on his face. Both girls giggled at the greenette's embarrassment.

"S-so the beach i-is fun? " Setsuna asked while not making eye contact with either Izuku or Kyoka.

"Hell yeah! It's loads of fun. I mean...wait, you've never been to the beach before?" Kyoka asked her and Tokage flinched as if she was dreading hearing that question.

"N-No...sorry."

"Hey, don't worry about it. M-Maybe we can all go this summer and h-hangout for hours. What do you g-guys think? " Kyoka asked. Both Izuku and Setsuna were now looking at Kyoka after she asked about going to the beach. Izuku then smiled.

"I-I think it's a great idea, Kyoka. You will love it, Tokage." Izuku said, looking at Setsuna who was now looking at the two.

"Y-yeah. I-I think it'll b-be great." Just as she finished talking. The trio had finally made it to Dagobah beach.

"O-oh! I guess we made it. Come on you two, let's go and relax." Izuku said as he and the girls started to walk down the steps onto the beach. They all take their shoes off and put them next to the stairs. Setsuna puts her feet in the sand and squeals a bit at how cold the sand is. This makes Izuku and Kyoka laugh a little and blush at her cute squeal. Setsuna just blushed.

They walked for a bit and then sat down in the sand. They stayed silent for a few minutes before Setsuna spoke up.

"S-so... how did you two meet?" Izuku and Kyoka were a bit confused about Setsuna's question. It felt like it came out of nowhere.

"W-well, Tokage. We met when I moved schools. My mom wanted me to have a good third year in middle school. Before that I was bullied because of being a late bloomer." This shocked Setsuna. She could only imagine what he has gone through. I mean, she has been bullied before, but he was basically quirkless back then. Meaning people had reason to do terrible things to him because of how low on the board he was.

"It took a few months before Izuku and I actually talked. The only reason we started talking was because we got put together for an assignment in class. Most of the time, he said that he didn't get home until 6:30. I got curious and decided to one day follow him and found out he came here to train and clean up the beach." This shocked Setsuna more. Hearing that he came out here to train and...wait to clean up the beach?

"D-did you say he came t-to clean up the beach?" She asked and the two nodded.

"Yeah. The beach was filled with garbage since no one wanted to clean it up. After a while people brought their garbage here of junk they didn't need. I-I decide to clean it up for training, but also it's what a hero would do." Izuku said with determination in his eyes.

"Yup. I talked to him about it the next day and then I started to train with him. We got the beach done a month before the entrance exam. For the last month, we trained ourselves more with our quirks." Setsuna just looked at them with stars in her eyes at what the two had just told her.

"T-Tokage? You okay?" Izuku asked, worried for her.

"O-Oh! Y-yeah I was just thinking how cool it was that you guys did that. That's amazing!'" This causes the two to blush at her compliment. They've been doing that a lot lately .

"T-thanks Tokage."

"Y-yeah. Thanks Green Pea." Setsuna just giggled.

"N-no problem guys." They then sat on the beach a little longer. Setsuna had one thing on her mind while they either sat in silence or talked about other things. ' You two are really cool.'

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

4.3K 198 21
«Things happen when you least expect them to; remember, something will break the monotony of everyday life and things will change.» ꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂ •...
25.3K 848 23
The only thing that we are allowed to do is to believe that we wont regret the choice we've made.A line that is ringing on my head but will I always...
1K 73 41
"Life's a bore if you don't challenge yourself". "I'd guard your backs with my life if I have to". "As long as I'm here, you're unbeatable". "You...
75.6K 2.2K 18
"I'm not giving up... I just don't want to hope for anything anymore." If life is not going on the way you want it to, how will you face it? Cry? Get...