Ties That Bind

By KiyaSiwach

Some stories that I have imagined and get inspired after seeing some dramas and all . started = 5/10/2021 #1... More

BEGINNER
1.FLASH MARRIAGE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Rohan x Kiara [oneshot๐Ÿ’–]
Kaamil
1
2
Note

13 [ last / epilogue]

4.2K 191 30
By KiyaSiwach

Sorry for updating late , there was constant test in school . First it was of physics and chemistry but on monday my teacher told me that the schedule of the test are.

Monday = physics [ optics ]

Tuesday = chemistry [ chemical kinematics ] 

Wednesday = Biology [ biotechnology ] 

thrusday = English [ full ncert for 2nd term ]

Today = viva in every subject  + There is some family function also.

Pictures are from pintrest.

***************************************

'' Baby , because now we should stop. Till now it was ok but now you have my baby , our baby and I can't stay away from you. ''

'' See , I am telling you all from starting that this girl is lacks in her character but no! you all were treating her like goddess. '' Mannat is constantly crying clutching Abhimanyu's arm and repeating the same line that '' Please trust me , They are lying '' .

'' Mannat now I am here please don't cry you will effect our baby by this. '' Saying this Amar forward his hand to take Mannat's hand but a punch lands on his jaw and he fell on floor by because of the force.

'' Dare to touch her '' Abhimanyu speaks in threatning low voice which send shivers to every body else present there. Amar for a brief second looks at Riya and she shows her eyes on which Amar gains a little strength , he shakily stands up and says with rage in voice '' Mannat quit the act now , Can't you see how he is treating me. What type of woman you are huh? You promised me that once you will be able to get the key to Pratap's money you will come to me. Please quit this I don't need there money. You and the baby is enough for me. Stop being so selfish and innocent. Right now you are behaving like a slu-'' before he can complete the word a slap lands on his cheek but what shocks him is that this time it is by Mannat.

'' You disgust me Amar. I thought we were friend but you are a black spot on the name of a friend. You are a black spot on the name of a man'' Now it anger Amar a lot he can't fight with Abhimanyu but he can fight again the fragile Mannat and how dare she hit him after knowing that now he is the one deciding her fate , now he will make sure that she will be kicked out of this home with a divorce agreement and then he will show her how much of a man he is. Now it is about his ego.

'' What now I am a black spot? What about you huh? Did you forget how you convinced me that you love me and we can be together like old times of our college? Did you forget hoe you seduced me? Did you forget our eventful nights? Did you- '' He cannot complete his sentence when Abhimanyu hit him hard on his nose and boke it '' Enough of your drama Amar , Back off. The reason I was listening to your bullshit is because I just wanted to see how much of a coward man like you can go but now it is enough. She is my wife and nobody knows her more than me and what do you think anybody will come to me with some shity papers and I will happily believe them huh? If you thought that then my dear you thought very wrong , in this whole world her word are above everything and aik baar usne kh diya ki this is not true then this is not true. Now you have bear the cinsiquences of this drama that you created here. Teri itni himmat kaise hogyi ki tu mere ghar m aake meri he biwi pe aise ghinone ilzaam lagaye huh? '' He held the man by his neck and Amar's feet leave the ground , Amar he thrusting his hand here and there Ankit came forward and held Abhimanyu as he didn't want that in anger Abhimanyu will do something that in future will be a threat on his bhai. With all power he made Ahimanyu leave Amar. How much of a fool is this Amar guy huh! He thought he will come and say all this and they will believe him bullshit! Even the wind of Pratap's house can tell that he is lying about Mannat. '' Bhai stop! We will handle him. Don't loose your calm bhai. '' Abhimanyu calmed a little bit knowing Ankit is saying right.

Seeing this all Riya's face turned into a scowl. Here she is making plans to destroy Mannat and her own husband is taking her side. '' The person who is wrong here is your precious wife Abhimanyu. Didn't you saw in camera huh? The way he is holding her and all. '' Riya thought that after seeing this Mannat will be out of this house in seconds with a divorce agreement. 

 Ankit went to Riya and held her hand harshly bringing her close and said in her ear '' Riya shut your mouth. You have barked enough. First let us handle this man and then I will come to you.'' 

'' Jai hind sir '' All turned towards the main entrance and saw police standing there and showing there respect to all Prataps. ''Jai hind Kamal. Take this man out of my sight this instant.'' Abhimanyu replies and the police officer instantly order his man to capture Amar and Amar is dragged out like a street dog. As all while Ankit has already send a message to police about a man entering there house and degrading and humiliating them and police instantly came as Prataps are the most influenced people of the country. 

_______________________________

Abhimanyu took Mannat in his embrace while Chachi ji is also coxing her with her  words knowing how much stressed she become after the drama. Chacha ji and Ansh are also trying to make her understand that all this came an end and they know that she is innocent her. While Ankit walked in closing the door as he went see off the police and make sure that , that the dog named Amar suffer and be in jail with a lots of charges. 

'' How can you people be so blind that you are trusting this bitc-'' 

'' BAS KARDO RIYA! '' Ankit shouted on Riya holding her hand in a painful tight grip. Riya is shocked. Ankit never behaved so harshly with her no matter how much they fight he never treated her like this , specially in front of anybody. 

'' Now see , you are also taking her side huh? Bahr to bahr par isne ghr ke mardon par bhi apna jadoo chla rakha h , dekho to kaise mera pati mere he khilaf bol rha h. Aisa kya karti ho Mannat tum ki har mard tumhari ungliyon par nachne lag jata h? Kya tricks h tumhari mujhe bhi batao aise konsi bed tricks h tumhari ki- '' Before Riya can complete her words Ankit slapped her and everybody looked at them in shock except Abhimanyu as only he is aware that now what is going to happen and he can't do anything because at the end it is good for his brother he can't see him suffering and now it is going to end.

'' How dare you Ankit? '' 

''  HOW DARE YOU? How dare you to do all this scheming huh? How dare you that you changed my mother's medicine so that the whole blame will go on bhabhi? How dare you that you mixed peanuts in Ansh's food that day? How dare you that you try to seduce bhai ? How dare you that you miss placed my father's important file that he loose a very important client? Hoe dare you that you behave like a devil with bhabhi? and not once multiple times. And How dare you that you killed my child without my permission? '' Ankit spat all these things in fury and all looked at him in shock except Abhimanyu. Ankit is kind of aware of what is happening but he and anybody else never had any kind of proof to tell what Riya is doing but from past one week Ankit got enough proof to tell that Riya is behind all the evil deeds that are happening in there home every now and then. He is burning in rage and wanted to talk about all this to Riya that this is enough now it is turning toxic for him and he can't breathe in this relationship. Either she understand her place or he will leave her but then the bomb that blast on him today during party made him realize that she can't change no matter what so the best option is to divorce her. 

FLASHBACK [DURING PARTY] 

Abhimanyu and Ankit was standing in corner as they were waiting for some clients.

'' OH! Congratulations Mr.Pratap. '' They both turn and looked at the doctor who is standing there smiling at them. '' Thank you Mrs.Sharma. '' 

'' What a fortune that there is not only one thing for what I should congratulate but there is three. '' Mrs.Sharma said with the brightest smile which make both men confuse , three what three reason? 

'' Congratulations Mr.Abhimanyu and Mr.Ankit that you are going to be father. I thought that both of you will disclose about the pregnancy in today's event .'' Mrs.Sharma's words made the men stumble a little and looking at there faces Mrs.Sharma understood that they don't know and out of confusion she spoke '' Y to samjh ata h ki Mrs.Mannat ne Aapko kuch nhi btaya kyonki vo to 2 din phle he aayi thi or kh rhi thi ki vo aapko surprise dena chati h but mybad I ruined everything. Lekin Mr.Ankit , Mrs.Riya to 3 mhine phle ayin thi unhone aapko nhi btaya? And is everything ok with her pregnancy kyonki unpar pregnancy ke koi bhi sign nhi dikh rhe plus vo us din k baad kabhi nhi aayi? '' These words make Ankit's gut churn in disbelief because now his mind alerted him on a thing that riya might have aborted there child. No no no this can't happen no matter how much of bad women she is but she can't kill he own child that too without him knowing.

Abhimanyu see off the doctor knowing what might have Riya done because right now she is not pregnant.

Ankit directly went to there bedroom and searched each every corner of the room and at last he found two reports one that confirm Riya's pregnancy and other that confirm her pregnancy and what shock him is that they are only 1 day apart did it took only few hors for her to discard there baby. If she didn't want a child he would have never forced her to keep it but at least she should have him , it was there freaking child and what she did and now he is tears , he slid down beside the edge of the bed and cried , he cried for his child who is no more. And now at any cost he will divorce her.

PRESENT

'' Aaj tak hmare rishtey m vhi hua h Riya jo tumne chaha h or aaj bhi vhi hoga jo tum chati ho. M tumse koi safai nhi mangunga ki tumne hamre bacche ko kyun mara , ki tumne bhabhi k khilaaf us Amar k sath milke y sab kyon kiya kyonki m janta hu in sab ka karn. Mujhe samjh aagya h ki tum mujhe nhi chati ho or na he tumhe mujhse koi lagav h , nahi tumhare dil m mere liy koi jagha h is liy aaj m tumhe hmare is rishtey se azaad karta hu. Jao meri taraf se tum fariq ho , kal tumhare paas signed divorce papers phonch jaayenge please meri or apni is mushkil ko hal karo or un papers par sign kar dena. ''

Saying this Ankit went out and Abhimanyu gestured Ansh to follow as at this point his wife also need him. After an hour of arguement chachi ji threw Riya out of the house.

AFTER 3 MONTHS

Its been three months of that event and two months of Ankit's divorce. Everything is going smoothly right now as everybody is busy in taking care of Mannat. As she is 3 months pregnant.

'' Mujhe nhi khana h y , mujhe chaat khani h! '' Mannat said pouting at the plate of fruits that Abhimanyu gave her because she is hungry at 1 at night.

'' Sweetheart vo sab healthy nhi h , aap y kha lijiy. Y aapki or baby dono ki sehat k liy acha h ok.'' Abhimanyu tries to cox his big baby as he now a days it is very difficult for everybody to handel her , her mood swings and specially her cravings but they are trying their best because it is not her fault. '' Aap ab mujhse pyaar nhi karte , mne aapse baat he nhi krni. Jaye yha se aap , mujhe aapka chera nhi dekhna '' Abhimanyu looked at her dumbfounded as she started crying very hard.

'' Jaan aap roye nhi , m aaj bhi aapse utna he balki aur bhi jayada pyaar karta hu. Please aap mat roye. '' Abhimanyu pleaded but all in vain because she started crying more and at last like every other day she got her chat. 

Like this her pregnancy is going and everybody is enjoying this period very much as there is going to be a little life in there home soon.

7 months later

In Hospital .

'Screeech...'

The car's tires made a long 'screech' sound, making the bypassers look towards it as a dozen more cars came after it.

"Ahhh..." Mannat's face had lost all its color in agonizing pain. She never thought it would be so painful.

Looking at Mannat's  face and the amount of blood pooling beneath her, Abhimanyu's face turned pale. He roared "Doctor! Doctor!"

He was clearly shaken; he had never seen Mannat in this situation nor was he ever in this situation before.

"Calm down please!" The head nurse said to him and turned to the other nurse "Send her to the delivery room for an exam."

"How could I calm down? Don't you see all the blood? Aren't you going to give her a blood transfusion soon? If something happens to my wife, I'll shut down your hospital and make your life hell!" Abhimanyu roared at the head nurse.

The head nurse had seen such types of men who were completely in a state of panic, anxiety, especially when their wives were about to give birth, so she remained calm "Mr. Pratap, let me ȧsure you that this isn't all blood. It looks terrible when a woman's water breaks and mixes with blood, but it's actually normal."

Normal?

How could it look normal?

Hearing this, Abhimanyu frowned doubtfully as he really doubted that this nurse would be capable enough to treat his wife.

"I want to come inside as well...." Abhimanyu also walked towards the delivery room as he had seen in some television dramas where the husband accompanied their wife at the time of delivery.

Although he was scared, he still wanted to be with her.

" my wife is inside, let me go!"

"Please! The patient is already scared and you will scare her off more. Please stay here and don't waste our time!" The head nurse was now having a headache dealing with Abhimanyu.

"Abhimanyu, stop right there!" Chachi ji , pulled Abhimanyu away from the door so that the head nurse could go inside the room.

"But..."

"Enough! Stay here!"

Under the strict supervision of Chachi ji  , he stayed outside but couldn't sit calmly and paced back and forth outside the delivery room.

After 10 minutes.

"Ahhh...." A crying voice came from inside which immediately raised all the hair of Abhimanyu stand.

"Mannat..."

Again he wanted to dash inside. "Mannat...Dr.Sharma, please let me in."

Abhimanyu screamed to get inside leaving everyone behind speechless. It was the first time that Abhimanyu  in this depressing state that one could say that if he wouldn't be allowed inside the room, he would cry in the next moment.

Well, that would be a million...no...no...a billion dollar scene to watch.

"Ahh..." Another cry came out making Abhimanyu  bath in a cold sweat and before hecould again run to the door,Chachi ji threatened him "Enough both of you! If I hear one more word from your mouth then I will throw you out of this hospital. Come here and sit down quietly!"

Sit down quietly?

When they wanted to sprint inside right this instant!

However, looking at Chachi ji's strict demeanor, Abhimanyu did as he were being told.

The clock's needle was clicking as seconds turned into minutes and minutes turned into hours.

However, there was no sign of Mannat or the baby.

Everyone was patiently waiting for the news but Abhimanyu, with the passage of time, were becoming restless.

On the side, Ankit was constantly giving ȧsurance to Abhimanyu. "Don't worry, she will be out at any moment."

Abhimanyu couldn't take it anymore as his patience limit had reached up.

Thus, he immediately stood up to pound on the door.

"I want to go inside now! Why are they taking so much time? I think there must be something wrong with Mannat. She needs me."

Chachi ji was really having a headache now. She was already worried about Mannat and her baby but in addition to that, Abhimanyu was continuously making a ruckus, making her wish to beat them to death.

"They are giving birth to a new life. Do you think it would be an easy task which would be complete in a matter of an hour?" Chacha ji couldn't help but scold him.

"Still, I want to go inside. What if Mannat needs me?" Abhimanyu insisted on going inside.

"You are already shaking, how would you support her? Stay here and stop causing trouble."

"But...."

'Click!'

Abhimanyu's gaze sprang towards the door where the head nurse came out in surgical clothes holding a very little baby.

"How is my wife?" Abhimanyu asked instantly. Right now he is hell worried about Mannat specially after seeing her in pain.

The head nurse was surprised to hear that the man, even seeing that his baby was here and rather than being happy about the baby, he was asking for his wife.

What a love!

'' Mother and son both are safe. Wait for a minute because the room as well as the patient is being cleaned and you all have to wait her to prevent any type of infection.''

 '' Mr. Pratap..." The head nurse passed the little baby boy to Abhimanyu.

Instantly, Abhimanyu's body turned rigid when the nurse put the baby boy into his arms.

The baby boy was very small. His face is slightly pink with his lips pouted. His fists were closed tightly.

he was looking just like him.

Immediately, Abhimanyu's heart melted seeing his son. Yes! he is his son.

Now there is nothing more that he could ask from God.

"Let me see him." Ansh jumped to show his excitement to see his little nephew.

But then the baby  boy moved her fists and his body, making Abhimanyu panic that he forgot to take a breath.

"Wait, he is moving." He was completely freaked out.

"Hahaha...Look at you! Who would say that you are the CEO of Pratap Industries? Give him to me. Ohhh...my darling grandson." Chachi ji carefully took the baby boy from Abhimanyu as everyone surrounded the baby boy

Soon after, Mannat was sent to the ward where she woke up later.

"Honey, is it hurting anywhere? Abhimanyu asked as he helped now concious Mannat to sit.

"Where is he?" Mannat asked. She desperately wanted to see her baby.

"Here he is." Chachi ji entered the room holding her grandsonr in her arms while other family members were following behind her like her tail.

Unknowingly,Mannat eyes welled up as the tears rolled down. Realizing that his mother was crying, the boy also started to cry.

"Wahhh...."

"Shu...Shu...What happened to my baby, huh? Shu...Shu." Mannat tenderly murmured and kissed her son's forehead. "I promise...I will give you the best life."

"Urgh...We will give him the best life." Abhimanyu corrected her sentence and wiped her tears away as he understood why she was saying this to his son.

"Bhabhi, let me hold her for a moment." Ansh also wanted to hold his little nephew but no one had given the little to him. Nevertheless, he knew his bhabhi would let him hold his nephew.

And just like he expected. "Come." Very carefully Mannat gave the little bundle of joy to Ansh.

'' What do you wanna name him? '' Mannat asked Abhimanyu who  was looking at Ansh and his son.

'' Advik Singh Pratap'' Hearing the name every body cheered.

'' I love you so so much Mannat. Thankyou for coming in my life. '' Abhimanyu mummered to Mannat kissing her forehead '' I love you too'' .

*********THE END**********

All details about the divorce of Ankit and Riya will be disclosed in Ankit's story.

How was the story?

Here ends the first story of this book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 60.3K 49
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...
32.2K 951 20
~ ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ~ Story 1 - SADQAY๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’— ( FAISAL ร— JANNAT ) - completed Story 2 - HER CHAND๐ŸŒ™||18+ ( AGAM ร— IQR...
56.1K 1.7K 23
Tale of Passion,love, loyalty and purity...... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Started : 9th October 2023 Ended : 28th December 2023 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ {Under Editing}
96K 4.9K 57
He shines with ๐‘๐Ž๐˜๐€๐‹๐“๐˜ and money, and she belongs to a normal family who are simple but classy. Dark shadow revolves around him. He's the cold...