4am max mayfield (on hold)

By -invisiblestrings

i'm thinking too much again, i can't think it's 4am stranger things // max mayf... More

o. πŸ’π€πŒ
i. ππ‘πˆππ‚π„π’π’ 𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐍𝐄
ii. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ‘π„π“π“π˜ 𝐍𝐄𝐖 π†πˆπ‘π‹
iii. 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒
iv. π†πˆππ†π„π‘ π‡π€πˆπ‘
vi. π™πŽπŒππˆπ„ 𝐁𝐎𝐘
vii. 𝐁𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐘 𝐏𝐈𝐍
viii. π™πŽπŽπŒπ„π‘
ix. π‘π„π‰π„π‚π“πˆπŽπ
x. πƒπ„πŒπŽ-𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓
xi. π†πŽ π†π€π˜π’
xii. π†πˆπ‘π‹π…π‘πˆπ„ππƒπ’
xiii. 𝐒𝐇𝐄 πƒπˆπƒ πˆπ“
xiv. 𝐌𝐘 π†πˆπ‘π‹
o. πŸ’π€πŒ , π’πŸ‘
xv. 𝐈 π‹πŽπ•π„ π˜πŽπ”
xvi. π„π•πˆπ‹ π‘π”π’π’πˆπ€ππ’
xvii. 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐄 ππ˜π„π‘π’
xviii. π’πˆπ‚πŠ π…π”π‚πŠ
xix. π‹πŽπ‚πŠπ„π“
xx. π’ππ€π‘πŠπ‹πˆππ† 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
xxi. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 πŽπ… π’π“π€π‘π‚πŽπ”π‘π“
o. πŸ’π€πŒ , π’πŸ’
xxii. π–πˆπ†π†π‹π˜ π–πŽπŽπ’
xxiii. 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃
xxiv. π‹πŽπ•π„, π•πˆπ• ! <πŸ‘
xxv. πŒπˆππ“ πŒπˆπ‹πŠπ’π‡π€πŠπ„
xxvi. 𝐕𝐄𝐂𝐍𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄

v. π‹πˆπ€π‘

3.1K 116 203
By -invisiblestrings

( velma & max )

once the duo made it to maple street, they started looking for velmas group, after awhile they saw the group walking down an crowded street.

velma and max started walking towards a bush that stood near where the group of 7 were walking.

as the group were just about to walk past, velma and max jumped out from behind the bush, scaring the party.

"holy shit! you should've seen the look on your faces." max said as she pulled the 'michael myers' mask of her face, velma doing the same.

"and you, who screams like that? you sound like a little girl." as viv saw that the people who scared them was just max and velma, they stepped forwards and walked over to velma.

now the party ( minus the girls ) stood still and confused, no one noticing mike and wills hands were interlocked.

now bored max, velma and now viv started walking away from the group. before max turned back to the boys.

"hey, you guys coming or not?" max asked as she grabbed velmas hand to hold, "i heard we should hit up loca nora! that's where all the rich people live, right?" before walking of with velma and vivian  by her side.

now velma and max were back in their scooby-doo costumes, and they were leaving a house that lived next door to the leighs.

"another full size?" dustin spoke, "like seriously, these rich people are such suckers." he chuckled before looking over at velma "sorry-" the younger girl muttered a 'it's fine'.

but then quickly dustin looks towards max, "wait, your not rich, right?" the ginger shakes her head.

"no, no. i live up old cherry road." hearing that dustin says 'oh' but quickly max saves herself, "no, it's fine. i mean, the street is better for skating."

after that, max looks behind herself to see velma looking down at her feet, quickly she jogs over to the brunette and grabs her hand.

"don't look so sad, doofus." a smile grows on velmas face. "let's have some fun!" before dragging to two of them over to the three boys infront.

seeing his sister looking kinda sad, dawson moves to stand next to her. "vel? you feeling okay?"

velma looks towards her brother and smiles, "i'm fine, are you okay?" dawson nods his head but something made velma think he was lying, before they could ask anything dawson starts walking towards lucas.

just as dawson had walked off, velma saw mike running towards a certain area and immediately starts following, unknown to velma, the rest of the kids followed her.

"mike? mike where are you?-." velma instantly went quiet when they saw a scared look will and a worried looking mike sitting on the floor.

"holy shit!" the trio heard as dustin, dawson, max and lucas came running to the scene.

"is he okay?"

"i don't know.." mike whispered, worried for his 'friend', "i'm gonna get you home, okay?

"i'm gonna get you home.. hold on."will slightly nods his head as mike helps him up and keeps
a secure arm around him.

"mike?"

"i got him. i got him"

the group of six look between eachother then back at mike.

"keep trick or treating, i'm bored anyways." then the two boys started walking off, leaving a group of knowing and unknowing teens.

once of view, max turns towards her new friends. "what's wrong with him?"

almost immediately, velma nods their head in agreement, but all the boys and vivian ignore them.

"i gotta go.." dustin says in a shuddered tone, before basically running away, lucas not to far behind him.

now velma, max, viv and dawson were left and viv and dawson were already getting ready to head home.

just as they were about to leave, velma turned to max.

"do you wanna come over to our place?"

after a long walk to the leigh house, the group of four found themselves hanging out in the living room of the house, max and dawson sat on the floor and were looking through all the candy they got.

while viv and velma sat on the comfortable couch in-front of them, deep in conversation.

"so." velma started as vivian looked up from the packet of skittles they had in their hand, "what do you think of max?"

a smile grew on viv face, happy to see their best friend so happy, but then they remembered. they remembered when they felt like that with another girl, that girl who vivian loved so much.

"she's okay." the smile on velmas face dropped, aswell as the mood surrounding them did. "i just- i just don't think we should have another party member."

"what? why not." velma now looked upset, that made viv feel bad.

"we already have eight members, what's the point in having more?" viv shrugged at the end, though vivian really liked max, they just couldn't replace eleven.

"eight? we only have seven members." velma told, now sad and confused. "max is new, she needs friends and , well , i wanna be her friend."

after saying, velma stood up with her candy and walked over to dawson and max, a smile grew on their face when they saw the ginger and the brunette.

almost immediately viv stood up, and sprinted upstairs and into the spare bedroom.

tears grew in their eyes as they thought about the girl with a shaved head.

november 1983

memory one !

"are you comfortable?" a now younger version of vivian spoke, as they sat infront of a young girl their age.

eleven nodded her head, "yes.."

viv smiled, but the same thought lingered on their mind, why was this random girl making them feel this way?

memory two !

the now blonde haired girl walked out of nancy wheelers bedroom, and looks at herself in a small mirror.

"wow." dustin breathed out, a smile on his face. "she looks-"

"beautiful." all the boys heads turned over to viv, "absolutely beautiful."

a cheeky smile grew on elevens face, as her cheeks turned a rosy pink colour.

memory three !

the two girls now sat against a big tree, many boxes of eggos around them and their faces and clothes covered in dirt.

"velma." el said suddenly, viv head turned over to the girl who they liked. "who- who is she?"

"velma? she is my best friend." confusion covered the elevens face, trying to understand why she felt a pain in heart when hearing that. "do you like her?"

viv eyes widened, but she interlocked her hand with the shaved haired girls hand. "i love her, but not in a kissing way, they're like a sister to me."

eleven nodded her head as a smile grew on her face, she moved her head to lay it on dakotas shoulder

memory four !

the lights flickered uncontrollably as the tall monster stood infront of them, the boys were screaming at one another, dawson was sobbing  and vivian was trying to console him.

not realising that the girl she had just kissed stood up, "el-" a small hiccup came from dawson, "eleven!" he now pointed to the injured girl who was walking towards her prey.

"no. no. no." viv started muttering as they stood up and started walking to eleven.

but before they could even get there, they felt their body being flew over to the back of the room.

eleven moved her head over to her lover, a sorrow look on her face as she mouthed 'i'm sorry' to vivian.

october 1984

now back in present time, viv found their-self sobbing uncontrollably in the corner of the guest bedroom.

suddenly a invisible hand could be felt on vivs shoulder.

( lexi speaks .
i only wrote this cuz kota and elise held me at gun point 😖

honestly this was supposed to be a really happy and cute sleepover chapter- but oh well

also it's 12am and i'm so tired so sorry if this is absolute shit 😍💪

goodnight , losers

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 26K 61
"i'm on a roll this time i feel my luck could change." ❀︎︎❀︎︎❀︎︎ steve harrington x fem oc stranger things s1 - s4
1.1M 37.4K 84
"Hey, Harrington?" "Yeah, Mayfield?" Nora feels breathless. "You talk too much." stranger things seasons 2-4 max mayfield x fem oc #1 in maxmayfield...
12.4K 251 18
βπ…πˆπ„π‹πƒ πŽπ… πƒπ€ππƒπ„π‹πˆπŽππ’!❞ In which I write stranger things imagines for you, lovely readers. There will be some angst, fluff and headc...
16.9K 657 21
✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* max mayfield (au) max had no one. el and will moved away to lenora hills earlier that school year. dustin and mike joined hellfire. lucas...