Student Exchange Program Gone...

By blaszczu2500

When Y/N L/N signed for the student exchange program, he wasn't expecting to end up in the class that was ass... More

It begins
Baseball Time
Karma Time
Adult Time
Assembly Time
Test Time
Transfer Student Time
L and R Time
Transfer Student Time Part 2
Time for a Ball Game
Talent Time
Vision Time
End-of-Term Time
School's Out - 1st Term
Summer Break Time
Island Time
Action Time
Pandemonium Time
Karma Time - 2nd Period
Takaoka Time
Nagisa Time
Summer Festival Time
Kaede Time
Itona Horibe Time
Spinning Time
Leader Time

School Trip Time

2K 36 24
By blaszczu2500

The students of 3-E were gathered on the sports field as they were in the middle of another P.E class with Karasuma, all of them wearing the school's gym uniforms. They were all sitting on the ground and looking up at Karasuma who was standing in front of them, informing them about the school trip to Kyoto on which they will go to soon.

"As you now, next week is our two-night trip to Kyoto." He began, facing his students, "And while I hate to ruin the excitement, let me remind you that you're still on duty."

"You mean, we'll be attempting assassinations there?" Okano asked, her gaze set on her P.E teacher.

"Precisely." Karasuma replied as his students listened carefully to everything he had to say to them, "Kyoto is far larger and more complex than this school and you'll be moving in groups that he'll be following. It's an ideal location for snipers, and the government has already arranged for sharpshooters to join you. Upon success, each person will share in the ten billion yen based on the degree on their contribution. Be sure to pick assassination friendly tour routes."

"Yes sir!" The class chorused in response.

----

A little later, the students of 3-E were in their classroom, chatting with each other, mostly about the school trip to Kyoto, beginning to form the groups for the said trip. The groups for the school trip will consist of six people with the exception of one group that will have to consist of seven people. Nagisa, Y/N, Sugino and Kayano immediately formed one group and now they just had to find two, maybe three more people to add into their group.

"Groups for the school trip, huh?" Nagisa said, looking at a map of Kyoto in his hands as Kayano, Sugino and Y/N stood next to him. He shifted his gaze from the map at Karma who was standing on his right, "Hey, Karma, want to be in my group?

Karma turned to them and smiled, "Yeah, okay."

"You sure about that, Karma?" Sugino asked nervously, not sure about the delinquent being in their group as Karma walked over to them, "You won't be picking fights and getting into trouble on our trip, right?"

"No sweat." Karma grinned devilishly as he took out a photo of himself and two highschoolers. A beaten up boy and a nervous girl. He was standing between them on this photo, his arms wrapped around them, smilling happily, "When I fight offsite, I make sure to silence any witness. No one will breath a word."

"C'mon!" Sugino whispered to Nagisa, "You can't let him into our group!"

A sheepish smiled formed on Nagisa' lips as he responded to Sugino's words, "We are old friends, though."

Y/N smiled at Sugino's reaction, "It will be an interesting trip."

"Interesting?" Sugino whispered to his foreign friend, "In a good or a bad way?"

Karma leaned towards them before Y/N could answer to Sugino's question, still smilling, "So, what's the group? Nagisa, Sugino, Y/N, Kayano and..."

Kayano brought Okuda into their view, "Oh, I invited Okuda!"

"With Okuda, our group now consists of six people." Y/N said as he looked around his group, "Is that everyone or does anyone have another person in their mind? Koro-sensei did say one group will have an extra member."

"Good thing you brought that up, Y/N." Sugino said, making everyone look at him, "As Y/N has just mentioned, one group will have to consist of seven people." He gestured to Kanzaki who walked over to the group, "So I invited Kanzaki."

Kayano gasped as her eyes widened, "No objections here!"

Kanzaki smiled kindly at them, bowing her head in a grateful manner, "Thanks for having me, Nagisa."

Nagida nodded his head, blushing slightly, "Yeah, sure."

"Okay!" Kayano exclaimed, "Now to figure out where we're going to go."

"Yeah." Sugino agreed, "Where should we start?"

"Where in Kyoto would be a good place to go?" Y/N asked his group and they definitely would have better knowledge about Kyoto than him, "What's even in the city?

Bitch-sensei watched her students from the sidelines, leaning against the window, listening to the conversations they were having with each other about their school trip to Kyoto.

She smirked in amusement, flipping her hair, "What children. After you've been all over the world, a school trip is nothing."

"Feel free to say, Bitch-sensei." Maehara said, not even turning around to look at her as he and his group were planning their trip.

Bitch-sensei's smirk faded from his lips, "Huh?"

"Keep the garden watered, okay?" Okano added as Bitch-sensei looked at them with completely blank expression on her face, taken aback by their responses, "Hey, where should we go on day two?"

"Maybe start in Higashiyama?" Kataoka suggested as Bitch-sensei narrowed her eyes, growing annoyed by her students ignoring her.

"Consider it's viability for assassination, though." Maehara said.

"But this route's more fun!" Okano argued.

Bitch-sensei have had enough of her students ignoring her and snapped. She pulled out her pistol and aimed it at them, yelling out, "What's that?! Don't you dare leave me out of the fun!"

"Look!" Maehara shouted, scared by the pistol, "Do you want to come or you don't?!"

"Shut up!" Bitch-sensei screamed, "I suppose I'll just have to!"

The door to the classroom was opened and Koro-sensei entered the classroom. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at the octopus that just entered the classroom, noticing that a few of his tentacles were holding up stacks of red books. There was one more thing that caught their attention. That thing was the fact that the books were really long, with their size close to the one of cinder blocks.

"One for each of you!" He declared.

"What are they?" Isogai wanted to know.

"School trip guidebooks!" Koro-sensei replied as he zoomed across the classroom, putting a book in every one of his students hands. It happened so quickly and it was so sudden and the books were so heavy that they nearly dropped them.

"How heavy those things are?" Y/N asked as his book almost fell out of his grasp, because of how heavy it was.

"They're practically dictionaries!" Maehara added, holding his book as if it was a brick.

Koro-sensei made his way back to the front of the classroom and flipped through the pages, laughing, "Every sightseeing spot illustrated the top 100 souvenirs, and travel self defense how to square one to practical use! I stayed up all last night making them!" He held up a detailed model of a building and continued, "The first print comes with a papercraft model of Kinkakuji!"

"Just how psyched are you for this?" Okajima wanted to know.

The students spent the rest of the school day with their groups, planning our their routes for the school trip.

-----

The day of the school trip finally came and the students from Class A to Class E were on the train station, waiting to board the train which was going to take them to Kyoto. E Class watched how the students from the other classes were boarding the first class cars from where they were standing, waiting to board the second class car.

"Whoa." Sugaya said, watching how the students from the other classes were entering the first class cars, "The A through D classes are riding first class!"

"We're the only ones in coach." Nakamura stated with a sigh leaving her lungs, "Like always."

D Class teacher overheard them and smirked smugly at them, "Those are the rules at our school. We explained them to you when you came here, remember?"

Glasses poked his head out of the entrance to the train car, smilling smugly at E Class, "Students with good grades get priority use of school funds."

Fatso poked his head out of the entrance to the train car shorty after, eating a chocolate bar, "Oh, dear. Is that the stench of poverty I smell?"

"Do pardon me." Bitch-sensei called out, earning their attention. They turned around and saw her walking towards her students, wearing fancy and expensive looking clothing, "Greetings students."

"Bitch-sensei." Y/N said, he and his classmates looking completely unfazed by her looks as Bitch-sensei stopped in front of them, "Why are you dressed like a model from an advertising banner?"

Bitch-sensei giggled and pulled down her sunglasses to look at her students with her own eyes, "Standard practice for any assassin who uses her womanly wiles. A lady never neglects fashion just because she's traveling."

Karasuma approached her from behind, "You stick out like a sore thumb. Go change. As a teacher, you're their chaperone. Look the part."

Bitch-sensei turned around to look at him and smirked, "Don't be such a stick-in-the-mud, Karasuma. I'll show these brats what a grown-up trip..."

"Shut up." Karasuma glared at Bitch-sensei, his face darkening, "Get changed. Now."

Bitch-sensei's words died in her throat as she took one step backwards. She gulped, sweating nervously.

-----

The students of E Class along with their P.E and English teachers were now inside the second class car. Bitch-sensei was sitting on a seat in the train car, sobbing to herself as she was forced to change her clothes into a pink jacket and black yoga pants as Karasuma was sitting in front of her, not paying attention to her as he was reading something on his tablet.

"Who's chaperoning who?" Kataoka whispered to Isogai, sweatdropping a little as the train started to move, departing from the station.

"Guess she's been rubbing shoulders with the rich and famous that she's lost touch." Isogai whispered to Kataoka in response.

The train continued to move along the tracks as the students of 3-E were doing their own things to kill some time. Group 4 consisting of Y/N, Nagisa, Sugino, Kayano, Karma, Okuda and Kanzaki was playing a card game. The exchange student had one earbud in his ear, listening to the music from his phone, keeping his gaze on the cards in his hands, planning his next move in the card game.

His attention was taken away from the cards in his hands when Kayano called out for him, "Y/N."

Y/N looked at the person that just called out to him, "Hm?"

"What are you listening to?" She questioned him, gesturing to his earbuds.

"It's a soundtrack from a video game." Y/N replied as he put his cards down on his knees, making sure that they weren't going to see them. He took the other earbuds which wasn't in his ear at the moment and held it out to Kayano, "Want to give it a try?"

Kayano nodded her head and took the earbud from Y/N. She placed it in her right ear and listened carefully to the music which was going through her ear right now. She was a bit suprised. She wasn't excepting Y/N to be into this type of music, but overally, she enjoyed the song.

"It's good." She smiled as she pulled the earbud out of her hear, "I like it."

"Glad you liked it. Soundtrack is one of the many things that I love about this video game franchise." Y/N said. If he was honest with himself, he didn't have favourite type of music. Whenever he stumbled upon a song which he ended up liking, he always made sure to put it in his phone, "This song right here shows the tragedy of the fight with the Shadowlord perfectly."

Karma looked up from his cards, "The tragedy?"

"Let's just say that at the end of the game you find out about something and are not exactly sure if you want to win this fight anymore." Y/N explained, "In the end neither of the sides win."

Nagisa looked up from his cards, slightly interested in finding out more, "What is the thing you that find out about?"

"You find out what the shades, the monsters you've been fighting with for the entire game truly are." Y/N replied, "It's crazy where this story goes the deeper you go, considering it all started off as a simple RPG game where you're playing as a brother who goes on a journey to find a cure for his sick sister, meeting some interesting characters along the way. The lore of the entire franchise is crazy too."

"Do you remember the entire lore?" Nagisa wanted to know.

Y/N nodded, "It took me a while to put everything in my head, but I do."

"Can you explain it?" Nagisa questioned, "I'm interested in finding out more about it."

"What?" A small smile formed on Y/N's lips, "Are you sure?"

"Go ahead if you want to." Sugino joined the conversation, smilling, "The road to Kyoto is a long one.

"Alright." Y/N 's smile widened as each member of his group smiled once they saw his expression. He looked like a child that was just asked to show their drawing to their parents, "You guys better prepare your brains, because, the lore of this game is crazy. I'm sure that my brain had to push out some of my memories to remember all of this."

He paused for a second when he noticed something out of the corner of his eye. His eyes snapped open, his group doing the same right after, when they spotted Koro-sensei on the other side of the window, sticking to it from the outside with a huge backpack on his back.

"What are you doing stuck to the window, Koro-sensei?" Nagisa asked his teacher, with widened eyes.

"I got here a little late, because I was buying snacks at the station." Koro-sensei explained, "So I'll just tag along like this till next stop and don't worry." His entire body turned invisible, leaving only his huge backpack visible, "This camouflage just makes it seem like my clothes and luggage are stuck to the train."

"That'll look just as suspicious!" Nagisa pointed out.

Several minutes later, after the next stop, Koro-sensei was sitting on one of the seats in the train car, with his bags laying on the seat next to his. He was wearing his human disguise and was wiping the sweat from his forehead with a towel.

"Is sure is tiring, trying not to stand out while traveling." He panted as he continued to the sweat from his forehead.

"Then, don't bring such an enormous bag." Okajima said, standing in front of him with Kurahashi, Nakamura and Yada.

"You already stand out enough." Kurahashi added.

Nakamura smiled, "Isn't it a bit risky, having a state secret so obviously out in public?"

"Hey!" Koro-sensei screamed, causing his nose to fall off his face.

"...And that disguise won't fool anyone up close." Nakamura finished what she was saying.

Sugaya was filling down a new nose for Koro-sensei, listening to the conversation his classmates had with their teacher. He looked over his shoulders and called out, "Koro-sensei!" He looked over his shoulders at them, "Here!" He tossed the new nose at Koro-sensei. The disguised octopus caught it and looked down at it, "First, we'll fix that droppy fake nose of yours."

"Wow!" Koro-sensei exclaimed as he put his new nose on his face, "What a fantastic fit!"

Sugaya smiled as he tossed his filler up and down on his hand, looking over his shoulder at his teacher, "I carved it, so it'll match the curvature and other features of your face. This kinda stuff's my specialty."

"That's amazing, Sugaya!" Isogai praised Sugaya, looking down at him.

Kayano smiled at the scene as she watched it from her seat, "You always see new sides of people you travel together."

Nagisa nodded in agreement, placing his card back down, "Yeah, and depending on how this trip turns out who knows what true colors will be revealed?"

Kanzaki was looking at her cards as Sugino who was sitting next to her was watching her with a slightly pink cheeks, "Hey." She glanced to the side, making Sugino look away from her, "I'm going on a drink run. Does anyone want anything?"

Okuda raised her hand, "Oh, I'll come too."

Kayano got up from her seat, "Me too."

The three girls all smiled at each other and began heading out to get some drinks for the group, leaving the guys from their group alone. Nagisa watched them leave for a second before placing his cards on his knees, letting out a sigh.

Y/N looked at the bluenette, "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing." Nagisa replied, "I'm still trying to process the lore of the game you finished telling us about a few minutes ago. It's just too confusing to understand it on the first try."

"Yeah." Sugino agreed as he turned to look at Y/N, "How did you remember all this stuff? It's all so confusing that I already forgot most of it."

"My brain had to push out some of my memories out, just like I said." Y/N grinned as he lost the count of how many times he had to watch the explanation video on Youtube to remember all this stuff and yet, he still wasn't sure if he got everything right when he was explaining it to his group, "Don't even get me started on Yoko Taro, the director of those games."

"Why?" Karma looked up from his cards.

"Find another guy who does an interview about his game using a sock puppet." Y/N answered, "Or find another guy who wears the mask of one of his characters for most of the time."

The three girls from their group who headed out to get some drinks were having a conversation with each other as they exited their coach. The door in front of them slid open and Kanzaki was the first one to walk through it, accidentally bumping into a larger boy.

"Oh, excuse me." She apologized the boy for bumping into him, walking past him with Kayano and Okuda.

The boy watched them leave for a moment before a few more boys came out from the shadows, watching the three girls leave together.

"What school are they from?" One of the boys asked.

"Probably Kunugigaoka." One of his friends replied.

"Wow." One of them, a black haired boy, leaned it, "So we've got a whole bunch of super smart lads and ladies, eh?"

A boy with a big nose smirked, "That one girl was pretty hot, don't ya think?"

The boy that Kanzaki had just bumped into held up her school trip itinerary, smirking, "How about we teach them a lesson in Kyoto?"

----

The group had arrived at their destination in Kyoto and left the train station shorty after they arrived there, beginning to make their ways to the places where they will be staying in on this school trip. Classes from A and D were staying at the luxurious five star hotel while Class E was staying at Traditional Inn.

Koro-sensei looked like he was melting after he and his students arrived at the inn. He was sitting on the couch, his head looking like it was deflating. He let out a groan as his students were gathered around the couch.

"So." Kouki said, standing next to Nagisa who was writing this down in his notebook, "He gets all sick and groggy on bullet trains and buses?"

Koro-sensei's weakness number 8: Prone to motion sickness.

"Are you okay?" Okano asked, standing behind the couch with Kataoka and Isogai. She brought her Anti-Sensei knife down, trying to stab him as Koro-sensei moved to the side. All three of them proceeded to bring their knives down on him, but he dodged all of their attacks without any problem, even in his weakened state, "Why don't you lie down in your room?"

"Don't worry about me." Koro-sensei said as he proceeded to avoid their strikes, "Besides, I'll have to pop back to Tokyo in a bit."

Okano once again failed to hit him with her knife, "Huh?"

"I forgot my pillow." Koro-sensei replied.

"All that luggage and you still forgot something?" Kouki exclaimed, looking at Koro-sensei's massive backpack.

Koro-sensei's weakness number 9: Can't sleep without his own pillow.

Kayano was kneeling down in front of Kanzaki who was searching for something in her bag, "Well, Kanzaki. Did you find the itinerary?"

Kanzaki shook her head, "No."

"Kanzaki, I commend your initiative in putting that itenerary together all by yourself." Koro-sensei tiredly praised Kanzaki as he proceeded to dodge the knife attacks, "But never fear." He pulled out of the guidebooks he had prepared for his students, "As long as you have one of my handmade guidebooks, everything will be fine."

Okajima and Maehara sweatdropped, thinking at the same time, "The whole point was to avoid having to lug those things around."

"I know I put it in my bag." Kanzaki whispered to herself, "Did I drop it somewhere?"

The next day begun and the group consisting of Y/N, Nagisa, Kayano, Karma, Sugino, Okuda and Kanzaki started their trip around the city. Y/N was staring at his new surroundings in amazement, watching everything, starting with palaces and ending with the ancient buildings. He had his phone in front of him as he made sure to take a photo of some of the attracions he passed by with his group. Samantha, one of his friends back in America texted him yesterday if he could send her some pictures of Kyoto and he promised to send her some.

Sugino lowered his map, "This might be a good assassination spot."

"Can the snipers see it?" Nagisa asked, looking at the tall building with plenty of window Sugino was referring to.

Y/N placed his hand on his chin, looking at the building ahead of them, "Maybe?"

"This is one weird school trip." Kayano commented.

"You bet it is." Nagisa agreed, "But it's fun."

"We can't come to Kyoto and not get some green-tea warabimochi!" Kayano exclaimed, making Nagisa chuckle.

"Then why don't we put some poison in them?" Okuda suggested.

Kayano jerked back, "What for?"

"Koro-sensei had a major sweet tooth." Okuda replied.

"Nice!" Karma smiled, liking this idea, "Use the local specialty to send him to a local cemetery."

Kayano looked at Karma if he had just commited the worst crime in history, absolutely horrified by this idea, "What a waste of a perfectly good warabimochi!"

"To be honest." Y/N voiced his opinion about this idea, "One warabimochi is a fair price to pay for salvation. At least it will be if this plan will work."

Kayano shifted her gaze from Karma at Y/N, "Not you too!"

Kanzaki tapped her chin, "If only there was a poison that actually worked on him."

Sugino sighed, stretching, "I wish we could just forget about assassination on this trip, you know? I mean look at the things we already saw. Why does any of this have to do with assassination."

Nagisa smiled at him, "You'd be suprised."

------

It turned out that Nagisa wasn't kidding when he said to Sugino that he'd be suprised about Kyoto having something to do with assassinations. Kyoto did have a share history of assassinations. They continued to travel through Kyoto and it turned out that some of the places they have selected on the map had something to do with assassinations, for example one of places they hav visited was an inn where Ryoma Sakamoto was assassinated in 1867.

Right now, the group was walking through the alleyway between the buildings, being completely unaware of the fact that someone was watching them for the entire time.

Y/N looked around his surroundings, noticing how deserted this part of Kyoto was and spoke up, "This part of the town in really deserted this far inside."

"Yeah." Kanzaki nodded, her left hand on her chin, "With all these places that turn away newcomers, not many people come here to wander around and you don't need a nice, unobstructed view. That's why it was at the top of my list. It's perfect for an assassination."

"Nice one, Kanzaki!" Kayano complemented Kanzaki, "You've really done your homework! This is where we'll do the deed."

"Perfect is right..." An unknown voice to them which clearly belonged to a boy rang through their ears.

The group of seven stopped, looking in the direction from which the voice came from, "Huh?"

The person to whom the voice belonged stepped out from the shadows, revealing a boy who was a bit older than them. He must have been in his high school years. He wasn't the only one. He was followed by two of his friends who were standing by his side.

"So." He said to them, "Why're ya walkin' around somewhere ripe for a kidnappin'?"

The group tensed up when they looked over their shoulders and saw another group of high school students approaching them from behind, leaving them with no way out of this alleyway.

Karma smirked at the boy standing in front of the group of high school students that just approached them from behind, taking him for their leader, "Something tells me you fellows aren't here to sightsee."

"Well, we ain' here for you." The delinquent heard how someone behind him and his group replied to his words, "Hand over the girls and get lo..."

He never got to finish the sentence as Karma grabbed his face and smashed it against the sidewalk. The red haired boy released him from his grasp and turned around to look at Nagisa.

"See, Nagisa?" He began, "Fighting's no problem at all when there are no witnesses."

Nagisa remained silent. He glanced ahead of him and his eyes widened when he noticed one of the boy pull out a knife. He pointed at the said boy, "Whoa!"

"You wanna get shanked?" The boy that just pulled out a knife said. He charged at Karma with his knife in ready, but never had the chance to do anything as Karma picked up a red rag and tossed it at the guy charging at him, not fazed by the fact that he had a knife. The rag covered his face as Karma shoved him to the ground right after.

"Shanked?" Karma asked, in a completely calm tone, "Please."

"No!" Kanzaki's voice sounded behind Karma, making him turn around to look at her. He immediately saw how Kayano and Kanzaki were being manhandled by the high schoolers, causing his calmless to leave his face.

"Yeah." A voice which belonged to the leader of the group that just attacked them sounded behind Karma.

Karma heard it and was about to do something about it, but unfortunely for him it was already too late to do anything. The leader quickly used the opportunity that was given to him by the fact that Karma was turned away from him and had his attention focused on Kayano and Kanzaki and attacked him from behind. He shoved Karma to the ground and when the red haired boy landed on the ground, a group of high schoolers formed a circle around him and began kicking him all over his body.

"Karma!" Nagisa shouted in worry.

"Hey!" Sugino shouted as he and Y/N ran towards them, intending to help Karma in any way they could, "Knock it out!"

He was punched in the face right after those words left his mouth. He was sent flying backwards and hit Nagisa, sending both him and himself to the ground as Y/N clenched his hand into a fist and swung it at the boy that just punched Sugino, but it was no use as his strike was dodged by the high schooler who prepared himself for the strike the moment he saw him raising his fist in the air.

He responded to his strike by punching the foreign exchange student right in the face, sending flying backwards. Y/N landed on the ground a bit away from the boy that just punched him in the face, right next to Sugino and Nagisa.

"Get the car!" The leader of the high schoolers shouted, his back facing Nagisa, Y/N, Karma and Sugino as he pointed at the high schoolers that were dragging Kanzaki and Kayano away. He turned around and looked down at Nagisa, Y/N, Karma and Sugino, smilling coldly, "That'll teach you junior high punks to mess with us."

It was the last thing they saw before everything went black as they were punched right in the face, which made them lost their consciousness.

-----

"Nagisa! Sugino! Y/N!"

Those were the first words Y/N heard after he regained his consciousness. He slowly sat up on the ground and lifted his right hand up to his forehead. He placed his hand on his forehead, trying to get rid of the pain which was most likely caused by the punch that made him lost his consciousness. He looked in the direction from which the voice came from and saw Okuda standing in front of him. She was okay. She wasn't taken away by those high schoolers like Kayano and Kanzaki.

The exchange student turned his gaze away from Okuda and glanced to his side. He saw Nagisa who was slowly pushing himself up from the ground, looking up at Okuda and Sugino who leaning against the wall, clutching his stomach.

"Are you okay?" Okuda asked them out of concern.

"Thanks goodness you're alright, Okuda." Nagisa said, weakly.

"Good to see you got away from them." Y/N added as he sat up on the ground.

Okuda looked down in shame, "I'm sorry. I just ran and hid."

"No, you did the right thing." Karma said as he slowly sat up, making Okuda look at him, "Those guys are no strangers to crime. Even the police would have trouble with them, and besides..." He looked up at Okuda, showing off his vengeful expression to her, Y/N, Nagisa and Sugino, "I'd like to handle their execution myself."

"But, how are we gonna find them?" Sugino asked, worried.

Y/Nplaced his on his forehead, trying to think of something. He took it away from his forehead and slammed it against his other hand when an idea popped into his mind. This action made Nagisa, Okuda, Kayano and Karma look at him.

"Does any of you have the guidebook that Koro-sensei gave us before the trip?" He asked.

-----

The high school students have taken Kanzaki and Kayano to an unknown building which seemed to be abandoned. Almost all of the lights in the building were turned off. The only light that was working was hanging above Kanzaki and Kayano. The two girls were tied up on the floor next to each other as the high school boys that brought them to this place were crowded around them.

"I called up our buddies." The leader of the group that kidnapped them announced, "Got everything ready for a little commemorative photo shoot, too. Make as much noise as you want. No one will hear you here." He set his gaze on Kanzaki, "You. I thought I'd seen you somewhere before." He took out his phone and began searching for something in it, "This is you, right. At a Tokyo arcade last summer?"

He held the phone in front of the two girls, showing them a photo that he was searching for in it. Kanzaki tensed up as Kayano's eyes widened. This photo was showing Kanzaki, but she looked much different than she did now. This photo showed her with dip bleached hair, wearing a tank top and a shirt.

"I told my buddy to let me know if he found the right girl. I wanted to kidnap you back then, but you slipped through my fingers." The leader continued as Kanzaki lowered her gaze to the ground, "Who knew you'd be a student at that famous junior high? But hey, I get it. The higher up you are, the deeper you wanna fall." He took his phone away from Kanzaki and Kayano. Kanzaki yelped as he smiled at her, "And from now until nightfall, I'm gonna teach you how much lower you can go."

He and his buddies left Kanzaki and Kayano and went to the other side of the building shorty after. They began talking and laughing with each other, leaving the two girls alone, at least for now.

"...That picture." Kayano said to Kanzaki after a moment of silence between the two girls, "So even a model student like you went through a phase. Didn't see that coming."

"Yeah." Kanzaki replied, keeping her gaze on the floor, "My dad was really strict. He was hellbent on me getting a good education and a prestigious position. I wanted to get away from all that. I wanted to leave my elite school's uniform behind. So I changed my look and hung out where no one knew me. Pretty stupid, right? The only position I landed after all that playing around was a seat in the End Class. I don't even know where I belong anymore."

"How about hanging out with us? We don't give a shit about prestige here." The leader crouched down in front of Kanzaki and Kayano. The two girls jumped where hey sat a little and looked at him, "We drag these elitist bastards down to rock bottom. Or maybe just put them back the way they used to be." His friends gathered around him, "Oh, yeah, we done plenty of that kinda stuff."

Kayano glanced to the side, her expression turning into a more of a cold one, "You're the worst..."

The smile faded away from the leaders face once he saw Kayano's expression. He grabbed her and lifted her up in the air, "You some kind of elitist looking down at us like that, huh? I'll drag you down to our level, all right!" He threw Kayano to the floor as Kanzaki watched everything in horror. Kayano began gasping for breath as the leader grinned, "Now, when you get back to your rooms, you stay cool, like, "We were having fun singing karaoke". Do that and no one gets hurt. Let's get together once we're all back in Tokyo, eh?"

His grin grew wider, becoming more twisted, "We can look over all the fun memories in the photos we're gonna take." Kanzaki looked completely defeated while Kayano looked completely panicked as the sound of someone opening the door sounded behind them, "Oh, that's them." He looked over his shoulder at the opening door, "Our photographers have arri..."

His words died in his throat and his eyes snapped open in shock when someone threw a beaten up boy on the floor through the now opened door. His twisted grin vanished from his lips as he and his buddies stared in shock at what just happened.

"School trip guidebook, page 1243." Nagisa began, standing hidden in the shadows, behind the beaten up boy with Karma, Y/N, Sugino and Okuda, "What do I do when a group member has been abducted? If you have no leads on the perpetrator, begin by using their accent and conversational topics to determine if they are from the local area. If not, and if they were wearing a school uniform, see page 1344."

Nagisa flipped the page as he stepped out of the shadows with Karma, Y/N and Sugino, the former cracking his knuckles, "You may be up against another student on a school trip who's been stirring up trouble."

Kayano smiled in pure relief, "You're here!"

"How did you know we were here?" The leader demanded to know.

"...As they will be unfamiliar with the area." Nagisa continued, "The perpetrator won't travel far after the abduction. Rathey, they will choose a secluded spot nearby. In such a situation, see page 134 of the appendix." He turned the guidebook around, giving the kidnappers a good look at the detailed map of the area, "My Mach 20 bird's-eye-view map of common abductor hideouts may help."

"That's guidebook's amazing!" Sugino said, amazed by how Koro-sensei thought of everything when he was writing this guidebook. The high schoolers were left stunned in awe, "That's the perfect way to fail an abduction."

"I know, right?" Y/N was amazed by this guidebook just as much as Sugino was, "He really thought of everything."

"I guess carrying one around paid off." Karma agreed.

"What the hell kinda guidebook is that?" The high schoolers shouted at the same time, shocked by the advice in the guidebook that these junior high students were carrying.

"So? What your next move, my friends" Karma asked, his eyes were dark and demonic, "I mean, you've done so much already! I'll be happy to take you on a guided tour straight to the hospital."

"Hmph!" The leader smirked as Okuda turned around once she heard something behind her, "You junior-high brats sure think you're tough. Here come the buddies I called. They're badasses the likes of which you do-gooder brats have never..." His words once again died in his throat when the said buddies came out of the corner, with yellow tentacles wrapped around their necks, "...Whaaat?!"

Koro-sensei's eyes were glowing red as he stood in the entrance to the building, "No badasses here. I took care of them all."

"Koro-sensei!" Nagisa smiled widely, turning around to look at him. So did Okuda, Sugino and Y/N.

"Sorry I'm late." Koro-sensei said as he took a step towards his students, throwing the high-schoolers he was carrying aside. He had a black veil on, "I had a detailed investigation of my own to take care of."

"And, uh, why are you hiding your face like some stagehand." Nagisa asked, referring to the veil that Koro-sensei wore to cover his face.

"I can't have you students associating my face with the violent acts that will follow." Koro-sensei explained.

Koro-sensei's weakness number 10: Worried about keeping up appearances.

"Fortunely, Nagisa was able to contact me because he brought his guidebook." Koro-sensei said as he gave Sugino, Y/N, Okuda and Karma each one of his guidebooks.

"T-This is your teacher? Get real!" The leader screamed as he held up a bottle of Jack Daniels, "What kinda jokes does this asshole think he is!"

He and his buddies charged at Koro-sensei at the same time, all of them wielding their own weapons.

"Get real, you say?" Koro-sensei repeated what the leader just told him before hitting all of them in the face with their own weapons, "That's my line."

"What'd he do?" The leader fell on his knees, "He's too fast to see!"

Koro-sensei breathed out some smoke, his face black and his eyes red, "You're to slow to swat a fly, let alone me. Keep your flithy hands off my students!"

The leader got himself back on his feet as his friends tried to flee from the scene, "So elite schools have elite teachers, huh? You're looking down on us cause of your rank, aren't you?" He pulled out his knife, "Making fun of me for going to some loser high school."

"We're not elite." Koro-sensei said as the leader charged at him with a few of his buddies, once again. He hit him in the face and someone else in the face, sending them flying backwards, "Their school is famous, that is true." He grabbed another two attackers and smashed their faces together, "But these students are considered the school pariahs." Three more high schoolers charged at him but didn't even got close to Koro-sensei. He defeated them with ease by kicking all three of them, "The mere name of their class is an object of discrimination and yet they always keep a positive outlook on life."

The leader charged at him for the third time, but his attack failed just like the previous ones as Koro-sensei restrained him without any problem, "They'd never drag others down with them, quite unlike you." Koro-sensei pushed the leader away from him, sending him flying backwards, "In the end, school and prestige mean nothing. Be they in a clear stream or a muddy river. The fish who swim in the right direction come out on top."

Kanzaki listened carefully to everything Koro-sensei had to say from her spot in the back of the room. Her eyes widened and her breath hitched when his lecture hit her.

"Now, then, students." Koro-sensei said, "Let's take care of them. We'll teach them a physical lesson on the dangers of school trips."

The beaten up high schoolers all slowly started getting themselves back on their feet as Nagisa, Y/N, Sugino, Karma and Okuda attacked them from behind, hitting them in the back of their heads with the guidebooks, sending them back to the floor.

"When did they come up behind us?" The leader asked weakly right after he got hit in the head by Nagisa.

"They sure didn't waste any time taking out those cudgels..." One of his buddies said after he got hit in the head by Y/N.

"We chose..." Were the leader's last words before he lost his consciousness, "...The wrong kids to pick on..."

----

A little later after the high schoolers were taken care of, when the sun was slowly starting to set, Koro-sensei, Nagisa, Y/N, Sugino, Karma, Kayano, Kanzaki and Okuda were all standing outside of the building.

"Man, for a while there, I didn't know what was gonna happen." Sugino admitted.

"If it'd been just him and me, I'm sure it would have worked out." Karma stated, looking up at the sky.

Sugino looked at him, "Quit scaring me!"

Nagisa and Y/N smiled at the interaction between those two, exchanging looks as Okuda chuckled.

"Thank goodness!" Kayano let out a relieved sigh and turned to look at Kanzaki, "You okay, Kanzaki?"

Kanzaki turned around to look at the green haired girl, "Yes. I'm fine."

"What happened, Kanzaki?" Koro-sensei asked as Kanzaki remained silent, not really knowing what to say, "No one would blame you for being shaken after that terrible event, but it looks like the only thing you've shaken is your hesitation."

"That's right, Koro-sensei!" Kanzaki smiled, "And thank you."

"Not at all." Koro-sensei chuckled, "Shall we carry on with out school trip, then?"

They all turned ahead of them and began walking down the street. At the back of the group, Karma was trying to stab Koro-sensei with his Anti-Sensei knife, but his teacher easily dodged all of his strikes.

"Hey, our group never got to go ahead with our assassination attempt." Sugino said.

"We didn't really have time and place for that." Y/N replied.

"We'll just kill him tommorow." Karma added as Koro-sensei laughed.

"Nuruhehehe." Koro-sensei laughed, "I do hope you can!"

-----

It was now night time in Kyoto and everyone from E Class had returned to the inn they were staying in at this point. Nagisa, Sugino, Okuda and Kayano were gathered around Kanzaki and Y/N who were playing an arcade game. Kanzaki was beating the highest score as Y/N was doing quite well as well, but not as good as Kanzaki. All of them were wearing green and white robes which were provided to them by the inn.

"Dammit!" Sugino exclaimed as a large point bonus popped into the screen of the arcade that Kanzaki was playing on, "How the hell are you dodging those?!"

Kanzaki smiled shyly, moving the joystick with her left hand and pressing the buttons with her other hand, "This is a little embarassing."

"Now that's a pro, smilling so sweetly with that grip of hers!" Sugino continued to compliment Kanzaki's arcade skills.

Y/N took his eyes off the screen of the arcade he was playing on for a second and took a quick look at Kanzaki's arcade. His eyes widened when he saw Kanzaki's score, "Wow, Kanzaki."

"What is it?" Kanzaki asked the exchange student, shifting her gaze towards him for a second before turning it back towards the screen.

"You can color me impressed. I had no idea you were so good on arcade games. You're doing much better than me." Y/N admitted as he shited his attention back towards his arcade. He only played on arcades from time to time whenever he and out in the town with his friends and they had no idea what to do with their free time, "Arcades aren't really my thing. I was always more of a PC and Playstation type of person when it came to gaming."

"Don't be so hard on yourself, Y/N." Okuda said as she pointed at Y/N's score on the arcade he was playing on, "You're not doing so bad either. Your score is already in the top of ten."

"If you say so, Okuda." Y/N replied, "It doesn't change the fact that Kanzaki's arcade skills are very impressive."

"I kept it quiet. In my family frivolity was frowned upon." Kanzaki explained, "But maybe I've been too worried about what others think. Clothes, hobbies, status, I ran from it, got swept up in it and wound up lacking confidence, but Koro-sensei made me realize, you just need to be the person you are on the inside to face forward and do their best."

------

A little later, Y/N, Nagisa, Sugino and Okajima were walking down the hallway of the inn, making their way to the bedroom in the inn that was assigned to the boys.

"This inn is a real dump, though, isn't it?" Okajima said to his classmates, his arms crossed, "Two big bedrooms, separated by sex? The students in all the other classes their own hotel rooms."

"Ah, it's more fun this way." Nagisa voiced his mind about this matter as they turned the corner.

He stopped dead in his tracks, with Y/N, Sugino and Okajima following his example, because they saw Fuwa and Nakamura walking towards the men's bathroom. The four boys exchanged glances before following the two girls. They came across them a few seconds later and saw them crouching down next to the entrance to the men's bathroom.

"Hey." Y/N called out for Fuwa and Nakamura, making them look up at him, Nagisa, Sugino and Okajima, "What are you doing here?"

"Shh." Fuwa shushed him.

"Isn't it obvious?" Nakamura smirked as Fuwa smirked as well, "We're peeping!"

"Peeping?" Nagisa wanted to be sure if he didn't misheard it.

"Wait!" Okajima exclaimed, pointing at himself as Y/N, Nagisa and Sugino smirked at him, "That's supposed to be our job!"

"It's nobody's job." Nagisa told him.

"Can you still say that after seeing this?" Nakamura questioned as she slid the door to the bathroom open. She and Fuwa entered the bathroom, with Y/N, Nagisa, Sugino and Okajima following them into the bathroom shorty after. The group of six quickly noticed that Koro-sensei's clothes were hung up, "Clothes hung like that mean their wearer is in the bath. You get what I'm saying?"

Nagisa nodded, "Yeah."

"This is our chance to see what's inside Koro-sensei!" Nakamura declared, making her way to the closed bathtub door, "Does he have a body, or is it tentacles all the way down? What's the harm? It could help us assassinate him."

"This has to be the least sexy pepping ever." Okajima stated, walking behind the blond haired girl.

Nakamura grabbed the handle of the bathtub door and slid open the door. Her eyes immediately widened in shock, "...Is he a girl?!"

The group of six saw a pink faced Koro-sensei taking a bubble bath, practically drowning in bubbles as he was scrubbing one of his leg tentacles with a brush. The octopus looked at them, completely unbothered by the fact that six of his students just walked on him having a bath.

"Ah, hello, students." He greeted them.

"Why are you taking a bubble bath?" Sugino questioned, looking to be completely done as Nakamura was too stunned to say anything at this moment.

"We're not supposed to add anything to the water, sir." Nagisa reminded Koro-sensei.

"This is my mucus." Koro-sensei explained.

"Your what?" Y/N asked, confusion evident in his voice as Nakamura, Sugino, Nagisa, Fuwa and Okajima looked to be confused by Koro-sensei's answer too.

Noticing the confusion on his students faces, Koro-sensei contined his explanation, "It makes a nice lather and deep-cleans stubborn dirt."

"That body can do it all." Sugino stated.

"But you've let down your guard. We've blocked the exit." Nakamura smirked evilly as she pulled out her Anti-Sensei knife from her sleeve, "When you get out of that tub, you'll have to walk by us. We might not be able to kill you, but we will see you naked."

"That won't do!" Koro-sensei exclaimed, standing up from the bathtub. A giant green jelly like substance was surrounding his entire body. This view completely took his students aback.

"Jellied broth?!" Nakamura screamed at her teacher.

"Oh, dear, the water's getting cold." Koro-sensei said smugly as he escaped from the bathroom by jumping out from the open window behind him, giggling every moment as he did so, completely disappearing from his students view.

"Alrighty, then..." Nagisa said with a completely blank expression on his face as he had no idea what to say.

"It happened..." Y/N just like Nagisa had no idea what to say.

Okajima looked at Nakamura with a disappointed look on his face, "That was lame. Can we peep on a woman next time, please?"

-------

Y/N, Nagisa, Sugino and Okajima made their way to the boys bedroom shorty after and were greeted by the view of their classmates surrounding a piece of paper which was laying in the middle of the room. They quickly found out what it was. It was a ranking of the girls in their class.

Key Points:

Kanzaki (4 votes): Great personality & super cute looks

Yada (3 points): Ponytail, big on top

Kurahashi (2 points): Calming, strikes charming poses

Kayano (2 points): Small, cheers you up

Kataoka (1 point): Dependable, straight bangs

"Figures, Kanzaki's in the top spot." Maehara commented, looking down at the ranking.

"Well, no one doesn't like her." Kouki stated.

Maehara looked up at Sugino who was standing between Y/N and Nagisa, "What about you Sugino? Real slick of you to pull her into your group."

"Y'know." Sugino began as Nagisa and Y/N smirked at their friend, "With all the crap that went down, there weren't many chances for us to really talk."

"Yeah." Maehara nodded, "You guys had it rough."

"I just want to know who likes you." Kouki said as he picked up the ranking from the floor and took a look at it, "I just want to know who likes who."

Okajima paced back and forth across the entire room, his hands on his head, as he was freaking out, "Don't ask me to choose! I can't do it! No! No!"

Kouki looked at him and sweatdropped, a sheepish smile growing on his lips, "Other than you, Okajima."

"Who do you like, Nagisa?" Maehara asked as he looked up at the bluenette.

"Uh?" Nagisa jumped at the question, "I-I don't really know."

"What about you, Maehara?" Sugino asked as he immediately noticed how his friend became nervous at the question, "Anyone?"

"Who? Me?" Maehara smiled, "My lips are sealed."

Kouki glared at Maehara, "That pisses me off! And when I think how popular guys like you are, it pisses me even more!"

"What about you Y/N?" Sugaya asked as he looked at the foreigner, "Which girl from our class do you like?"

Y/N didn't answer right away to Sugaya's question as he had to think about the answer. If he was honest with himself, he didn't have this sort of feelings towards any of the girls in his class, "Sorry." He said, "I don't think I have hots for anyone from our class."

"Are you serious?" Sugaya asked, "Not a single one?"

Y/N nodded in confirmation, "Yep."

"C'mon, man. There has to be at least one girl in our class that you have hots for. It's not like the girl that you have hots for is back in America." Maehara said. The way how Y/N reacted once he said the part about America was the only answer he needed to get, "No way. Which one is it?"

"No point in hiding it if you already figured it out, I guess." Y/N shrugged. It's not like this information would go beyond this conversation, or at least he hoped it won't go beyond this conversation, "It's Samantha."

"Samantha?" Sugino put his hand on his chin as he recalled who this Samantha was from this one time when Y/N explained to him, Nagisa and Kayano how he met his friends in America, "It's that girl from your group with a long black hair?"

Y/N nodded in confirmation, "Yes."

"Why her?" Maehara asked, interested to hear more about this Samantha and why Y/N was interested in her.

"We've known each other for years now." Y/N began, "She's pretty. She is someone I can always depend on. I enjoy hanging out with her. We share many interests and we always find a topic we can talk about."

Maehara nodded his head at the information he had just gotten from Y/N about Samantha and wrote her name down on the list, underneath Kataoka, "She may not be from our class, but I will write her down."

Karma entered the room, carrying a can of soft drink, "Ohh, looks like fun in here."

Maehara looked up at Karma as he just finished writing down Samantha's name on the list, "Karma! Great timing! Is there a girl you like?"

"Hmm." Karma thought for a moment as he took the list from Maehara and took a look at it, "I believe I'll have to go with Okuda."

"No way!" Sugaya responded to Karma's choice.

Maehara leaned forward, "Interesting choice. Why?"

"I bet she could make some sketchy drugs and chloroform." Karma replied, "Really kick my mischief-making up a notch, you know?"

Y/N smiled in amusement, "It definitely would be an interesting partnership."

"Yeah." Sugino said, "It would be a one way ticket to jail as well."

"You guys, these ratings are just between us, okay?" Isogai asked as he reached out and took the list from Karma, "I mean, most of us don't want this getting out. So do not let the girls or any teachers find out ab..."

His words died in his throat when he noticed something behind his classmates. All the boys followed his gaze and saw Koro-sensei peeking through the door.

"Evening, all." Koro-sensei whispered, his face pink as he pulled out a notebook and wrote something down in it, "Mm-hmm, I see."

He slowly slid the door shut after listening to everything the boys had to say. The entire room was silent. Nobody was doing anything for a moment. Everyone just proceeed to stare at the now closed door. The silence didn't last very long, though.

"He took notes and split!"

"Kill him!"

The group of angry boys ran out of the room and began chasing their teacher through the hallways of the inn. Koro-sensei got away from them pretty easily, thanks to his Mach 20 speed, laughing loudly as he did so.

Koro-sensei's weakness number 11: Loves gossip.

The boys managed to find Koro-sensei again after a few minutes of searching through the inn for him and he wasn't alone. The girls from their class were chasing him as well. He must have done something to piss them off when they were searching for him. They met up in the middle of the hallway and teamed up against Koro-sensei, but it was no use as Koro-sensei, once again easily got away from them.

------

After failing to find Koro-sensei after he managed to escape from their wrath for the second time, E Class split up into two groups. The girls went into their bedroom and the boys went into their bedroom. There were a few exceptions, though. Nagisa and Kayano were one of those exceptions. The two students stayed in the hallway and watched the stars together through the window, talking about everything that happened during this school trip.

Y/N, having no other thing to do made his way back to the boys bedroom and made his way to his sleeping bag which was in the corner of the room. He leaned against the wall and his eyes slightly widened when he realized that he didn't really check his phone in a few hours. He pulled out his phone from his pocket and turned it on.

He felt how a smile formed on his lips when he noticed responses from the person that he send the photos of Kyoto's attractions to.

Samantha Fairbanks: Thanks for the pictures!

Samantha's message was written underneath the last photo he send to her, which was a few minutes before Kanzaki and Kayano were abducted by the high schoolers. Y/N pressed his finger against the screen of his phone as he began something to her, not excepting to get response from her right now, considering that she wrote this message a few hours ago.

Y/N L/N: No problem. That's what friends are for, right? :)

He put his phone back in his pocket, but it didn't stay there for long as it vibrated a few moments later, meaning that he either got a notification or someone wrote something to him.

Samantha Fairbanks: Nice to finally hear back from you. For a moment I thought you might be dead :G

Y/N L/N: Sorry, didn't really have time to look at my phone for the last few hours.

Samantha Fairbanks: The trip was keeping you busy?

Y/N thought for a moment before responding to what Samantha's just wrote to him. His and his group encounter with the high schoolers and the kidnapping of Kanzaki and Kayano did keep him busy. He knew he couldn't tell Samantha about it and responded to her message with a

Y/N L/N: You can say that.

Samantha Fairbanks: How was your trip to Kyoto? Did you enjoyed it?

Y/N L/N: It was nice. I had fun on it.

Samantha Fairbanks: I bet you did, just wish I was there with you to see all those places, instead of just some pictures.

Y/N  L/N: You'll get opportunity to visit Japan someday, Sam, just like I'll get opportunity to visit Albuquerque. I'm sure of it. :)

Samantha Fairbanks: I sure hope so. It is one of the places I want to visit before death, after all. I was pretty disappointed when I found out that I won't be going to Japan, but at least I got some laughs out of it in the end. Your face when you found that you would be the only one in our group to go to Japan was priceless xD

Y/N L/N: Trust me, you'd have the same face as me if you were in my shoes in that situation.

Samantha Fairbanks: If you say so :)

Samantha Fairbanks: You know, I never actually asked you. Do you regret coming to Japan or are you actually happy to decided to come to this country, after all?

Y/N wondered how to reply to Samantha's question before typing his response.

Y/N L/N: To be honest It's not as bad as I thought it will be. The class I was put in is pretty nice and I made some good friends in it. It is one of the few times when you were right about something.

Samantha Fairbanks: One of the few times? I can point out a few examples of when I was right in situations where I had a different mind than you or someone else in our group, if you like.

Y/N L/N: Whatever you say, Sam.

Samantha Fairbanks: You know it's the truth. Remember when we were trying to figure out who was going to be killed by Alpha in The Walking Dead when we were watching the show last year and I had more correct picks than you? :)

Y/N L/N: Yeah, yeah :)

Samantha Fairbanks: Btw, did you started watching the TV show that I recommended to you?

Y/N L/N: I have the first season on my laptop, but I didn't start it, yet.

Samantha Fairbanks: That's a shame. I would love to hear your thoughts on it, but I won't force you to watch it. You still have plenty of time to do so. It's not like our planet will explode soon.

Y/N held back a nervous laugh as he quickly typed back.

Y/N L/N: Yeah.

Samantha Fairbanks: I gotta go, talk to you soon, Y/N.

Y/N L/N: Bye, talk to you soon too, Sam.

Y/N smiled one last time as he ended his conversation with Samantha, before placing his phone back in his pocket. He looked around the bedroom and saw that all of the boys, even the ones who decided to stay in the hallway for some reason after they failed to catch Koro-sensei, have returned to it and some of them were laying on their sleeping spots, either sleeping or falling asleep.

He placed his right hand over his mouth, letting out a yawn into it. He knew it was time to go to bed, considering that tommorow he and his classmates will go back to their lives in school, in their assassination classroom. He lay down on his sleeping spot and closed his eyes, slowly falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 3.2K 40
[OFFICIALLY DISCONTINUED AS OF AUGUST 4TH, 2017.] x + x "I promised to be by your side, even if you want me to go." She is no one - and she must be...
16.8K 692 19
Nagisa falls backwards during PE class due to his flying octopus teacher... well in short he switches bodies with Karma. A story on what could happen...
24.7K 613 29
"At Class 3-E of Kunugigaoka Junior Highschool, the Assassination Classroom, the bell signals the start of another day." They are not normal. They a...
2.9K 65 32
You are a normal student that goes to one of the most prestigious school. That's what most people think. But they are wrong. You are in the 3-E class...