The Potion's Master #2 (Sever...

By Pansexual_wh0re02

Part two to Our Little Princess so if you haven't read that one go read it!! You wouldn't understand this if... More

Welcome Back :)
Job Opportunity (1)
A drink (2)
Mistake (3)
Invisibility (4)
Communication (5)
Broom Cupboard (6)
Author's note. Please read
Author's Question.
Detention (8)
Watching (9)
Meetings (10)
We All Have Scars (11)
Order of the Phoenix (12)
That's an Order (13)
Morning sickness?! (14)
Not so surprising visit (15)
Familiar Faces (16)
It should of been me (17)
Public Example (18)
Only a dream (19)
In and Out (20)
Recovery (21)
Safe with me (22)
Convincing (23)
Spinners End (24)
Potion Making (25)
Picnic Date (26)
Lucky 13 (27)

Bargain (7)

2K 57 37
By Pansexual_wh0re02

Before I was able to see what was going on Severus slammed the door in my face. I put my ear to the door and listened closely. "Mr. Smart, why are you not in class," I could hear the anger in his voice.

"Sorry sir, I was just looking for Professor Fairwell and I heard noises in the closet. I could hear Severus gulp. We forgot a silencing charm. I facepalmed myself before opening the door.

"Professor Snape I found it, thank you so much for helping me look for it," I said as I held out a vile of purple liquid.

"Your quite welcome, now if you don't mind I have people to see," with that he walked off.

Just as Smart was walking away I grabbed the collar of his shirt. "Not so fast," I asked in an angry tone, "we have some things to discuss."

I lead him to my classroom in complete silence.  I opened the door and as soon as he was in I slammed it shut. "So you didn't do anything this morning hmm?" I went to the closet and pulled out a bucket of soapy water and a sponge.

"Looks like you will be spending the day cleaning all of the honey off of the floor, along with my desk and chair," I handed him the bucket before sitting at the nearest desk.

"But Professor Fairwell, it wasn't me," he whined as he dropped the bucket on the floor.

"Sure you didn't, until you have the proof for that, your serving detention for me, for the rest of the year," he whined then dropped to his knees but then he had an idea.

He took out his wand and cleaned it with one flick of the wrist. "Did I say you can use magic?" I asked as I stood up. He smirked and stood up. "Did you say I couldn't use magic?" He asked in a smart-ass tone. I rolled my eyes and opened the door. "Get out, I will be talking to professor Snape about your behavior," I heard him mumble something and I stopped him in his tracks.

"What did you say!" I asked as I pulled him back.

He gulped before answering. "I said of course you are, your fucking him," he said each word slowly. My face burned with rage but a fearfulness was also present. "Language!" Without thinking I took out my wand and pointed it at him. "Obliviate," he fell to the floor with a thud but within seconds he was getting up.

"Are you ok Mr. Smart?" I asked as I helped him up, "you fell as you were leaving."

He stood up and looked at me. "Ya, I'm fine. I have no idea what just happened," with that he felt. I let out a sigh of relief and went to my chambers to take a shower.

I went to the bathroom and turned on the showerhead and undressed as I waited for the water to warm up a bit. Once it was warm I stepped in and relaxed my muscles.

I didn't stay in long since I had a meeting with a woman about being a student teacher for me and Neville.

I quickly got out and put on a nice outfit before doing my hair and makeup. I grabbed some papers and went to my desk in the classroom. Classes were over by now so I just graded papers to pass the time.

As I was on the 3rd year papers there was a knock on the door. "Come in," I said as I sat the papers aside. The door opened and a young woman around my age walked through the door.

She was slightly taller than me and in my opinion, she looked like a goddess compared to me. "Welcome, miss..." I paused for a second so she could give me her name. 

"Taylor, Sky Taylor," she introduced herself.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Sky. I'm Lily Fairwell," I introduced myself before shaking her hand.

"Well, I was told you will be helping me and other professors for the next few weeks. Is that correct?" I asked as I placed my hands in front of me.

"Yes it is, I was asked by Severus to come help for a little while," she said as she smiled sweetly. She straightened her skirt and looked around the room before looking back at me.

"Oh, Severus asked you?" I asked in a surprised tone. I instantly before jealous of her. As I was looking at her nodding it hit me. She graduated a year after I did.

"Well, we can start first thing next week," I stood up and smiled as she stood up after me.

"I better be off, I still have to meet a few other professors. Have a good day I'll see you next week," she waved and opened the door before shutting it behind her. As soon as she got up she grabbed her wand and headed straight to Severus' office.

I didn't knock before I opened the door. He was reading a piece of parchment on his desk. "Hello darling," his deep voice rang in my ears as I shut the door.

"Severus, why did you invite Ms. Taylor to be an assistant?" I asked as I pulled his chair out and sat on his desk right in front of him. He stood from his seat and pushed my legs apart, stepping in between them. He placed his hands on my thighs before kissing my cheek.

"Well I knew some of the other Professors need help so she is here to help anyone that needs it," he explained smoothly, his fingers rubbing circles into my skin. 

"So how did you guys meet?" I asked, I don't know why but she seems suspicious to me. The moment she said something about Severus her attitude changed like she had a personal connection with him.

"Well she was a student of mine and we met at a bar about 2 years ago," he said with a confused look. "Why do you ask dearest?"

I felt ashamed I shouldn't be worried. "Oh nothing, just wondering," I smiled and kissed him sweetly. "Well, we should get to dinner," I tried to get off the desk but he pushed me back onto the desk.

"Why is that baby, I can have an all I can eat, right here," he smirked, his hand slowly going up my skirt, closer to my warm center.

I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him into a deep kiss. I pulled away breathless and pushed my forehead against his. "We really should get to dinner though," I smirked slightly as I saw his face.

He backed up and I hopped off the desk. "Let's go," I smiled as I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the door. He followed and I let go of his hand. He opened the door and I walked out followed by Severus.

We walk in silence to the great hall and walked in together before we parted ways so he could say his daily speech, which he hated so much.

After that he sat next to and snapped his fingers, all the food started to appear and everyone started digging in. I looked to the other side of Severus to see Sky sitting next to him.

SEVERUS P.O.V

After sitting down I looked at the sky then looked at Lily. I hated lying to her but I don't know how she would react if I told her I slept with someone while she was gone. I mean Sky means nothing to me anymore and she never really did.

She is just the only other person I knew that was qualified for the position. Of course, she still has feelings but I will shoot them down every time she tries anything.  As we ate I held conversations with both of them. As dinner was nearing I felt a small hand on my left thigh. I looked at Y/N who was in a deep conversation with Mr. Longbottom, a smile on her face.

This made me angry but at the same time confused, because both of her hands were in front of her. I looked at the sky and her hand was rubbing my growing bulge. I immediately pushed her hand away and shook my head. She giggled and placed her and on my bulge and squeezed it. I growled and gripped her hand on mine before shoving it off of me.

I leaned down and whispered in her ear. "We are over. Get over it," I gritted in her ear.

She giggled again and leaned closer to me. "You know you want me, Severus, just get used to it," her breath fanned my face. I placed my hand on Y/N thigh and squeezed it with force, making her whine slightly and look at me.

I smirked then looked at Sky. Her eyes widened as they looked between me and Lily a frown resting on her face. "Let's go Lily, I have a manner to talk to you about," I grabbed her pulled her to the door right next to the head table.

As soon as it was closed I pushed her against the wall and slammed my lips to hers.
——————————————————————————
1626 words

Sorry for the short chapter, but this is the beginning of something big in the plot, I'm kind of excited about it. Well, I'm in a musical and it will be over soon so chapters will be coming faster after that.

Hope you amazing people are having a great day/night and I'll see you next time my filthy sluts🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 505 24
Book 1 #55-goldentrio #17-snapesdaughter Smut 𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚊 𝚂𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊�...
42.3K 1.3K 28
Love is difficult to explain as one likes to say. But (Y/n)(L/n) falling for her professor, Severus Snape? That was hard to believe. The girl always...
61.4K 2.5K 70
Y/n Y/l/n found her way to be an assistant to the cold Severus Snape. Can she keep up with her all her duties? Or will her past drag her in the mud? ...
333K 6.3K 47
IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING. I will edit it when I'm finished writing it!! This is basically a smut filled fan fiction with quite a few trips to Paris...