PEACHES AND CREAM, bts

By SPEEDDATING-

moans sweeter than candy, bambi eyes staring right at me. (bts,femdom!reader) More

honey ; jjk
foreign feeling ; myg (!)
tease ; pjm
tease ; pjm (!)
sensitive ; jjk (!)
experimenting ; myg (!)
peachy ; kth (!)
hi sorry lol
wattpad's bitchass is deleting nsfw books
project partner ; ksj
new jjk book asf

not so peachy ; kth (!)

5.3K 83 22
By SPEEDDATING-

this is the continuation of peachy which is one of my previous taehyung one shot. you dont have to read that one before this since this one can be a one shot by itself, but it might help for some contexts.

( ... )

the minutes go by so slow as you wait for the clock to strikes 8. your whole body was aching, you can feel a headache already settling in, your eyes heavy as you wanted nothing but to just drop your whole bodyweight to your comfortable mattress.

you stifled a yawn as you watch your co workers walking around. you had already done your work obligations for the day—and though you finished 15 minutes early, does not mean it wasnt a long day. it felt like the longest day. granted, your unstable moods and anger management issue played a role in that but alas the mountain of works that were given to you played an even bigger role.

20.00

you grabbed your bag in a swift before bolting your way to the elevator. screw biding goodbyes to your coworkers, you power walked to the elevator and press the down button as soon as you can. you dont have the energy to deal with anything or anyone right now. all you have in mind is your cozy bed and how bad you want to throw yourself on it—with dirty outside clothes and everything. who cares, youre changing the sheets tomorrow anyway.

ding!

the sound of your phone caught your attention as you lift your gaze up from the floor. fishing for the device on your pocket, your tired eyes squinted the moment they were greeted by the bright screen. taehyung kim was the notification thats sitting on top of your lockscreen.

taehyung kim
hey you

unbeknownst to you, you rolled your eyes out of spite. really, kim taehyung? after two weeks of ghosting and going mia, now he's texting you like you both are still buddy buddy.

oh so now youre talking to me

taehyung kim
oh come on dont be like that :(
seen
ok fine im sorry okay? i had
a lot on my mind

a simple heads up would be good

taehyung kim
i agree! and im sorry :( i promise
it wont happen again

what do you want

taehyung kim
i miss you
seen
dont you miss me too?

of course you do. but you werent gonna let him know that. what, he thinks youre gonna act all friendly after he gave you the cold shoulder for two weeks? after giving him the best orgasm in his life—quoted from his own words—and exchanging phone numbers, you knew this isnt the usual one night stand. you usually dont bother driving them to your place, or providing an after care, or hell, even helping them pick their clothes up from the floor.

taehyung was flirty, and wild, and enticing. of course you didnt see any relationship worthy aspect out of him but you figured he'd be fun to keep around. he was on board with it and thats why you both exchanged numbers.

after a couple days of flirting via texts and another mind blowing brought to him from yours truly—he just disappeared. no biggie, you thought. he was just a toy, after all. but fuck didnt it sting. he was so pretty, and loud, and so fucking whiny. you couldnt forget about him.

and now hes loosely wrapping himself around your fingertips again. it took a lot in you not to just give in to the temptations.

taehyung kim
come by the bar tonight, ok?

why would i do that. im tired
from work and i want to go home

taehyung kim
oh come on, please?
i miss you so much :(
i promise you wont regret it
seen

you clicked your tongue. getting horny was the last thing on your to do list today. you were supposed to go home and crash on your bed as you have been awake since 5 am; were you gonna give up a good night sleep for some rounds of sex in a bar's dirty bathroom?

fine.

fuck. shouldnt you play mad a little longer? technically agreeing to meet up doesnt mean youre no longer mad at him but it pisses you off to know that he's definitely grinning in victory knowing it was that easy to win you back.

taehyung kim
yay! ill wait for you <3

oh fuck you taehyung kim.

( ... )

the bar was as loud and packed as you remembered. after your encounter with taehyung, you havent been coming to the bar for some reason. not that youve magically stopped drinking your problems away—the empty vodka bottles at your apartment would say otherwise—you just have not been in the mood to go out and see people. being at the office was bad enough and you want to minimize your encounters with people as much as you can or else you'll go insane.

your eyes wander around searching for the familiar face. jesus christ, you thought, this place looks a lot shittier when youre fully sober. sweaty people with rosy cheeks just going at it without a care in the world. somehow you see a pattern. there'd be a woman all by herself sitting by the bar, a hairy old man with at least five women swarming him, two gentlemen in a suit by the table, and a group of obnoxiously loud college students. and then theres him.

taehyung kim. the fucking taehyung kim.

on a random dudes lap, there sat the very person who's been driving you crazy. he looked dazzling like he always does. he was wearing a maroon slip dress with the neckline so low you can see his flat chest. some strands of his hair was falling to his face but he'd push them back while seductively stare at whoevers hes talking to. he knows what hes doing. he knows the effect he has on people.

he caught your eye just second before you thought of getting your phone and text him. there's no way youre gonna walk up to him like some desperate weirdo. fuck no. if anything, he should be walking towards you with nothing but apologies coming from his pretty mouth.

he slightly waved at you, smiling sweetly. you expected him to get off the mans lap and make his way towards you, but he just went back to flirting with him. you grew irritated, but not enough to walk up to him and ask what was he trying to do. was he trying to make you jealous? to piss you off? whatever the case, it was working.

you saw him leaned into the mystery man's face, a smile hanging on his lips before he slightly opened his mouth and kissed him.

what the fuck?

this was the last straw. you couldve been at home instead of watching taehyung making out with some lame dude. you still didnt want to walk up to him, that'd be pathetic. instead you fished your phone out of your pocket and text him with the hope that he'll notice even while literally eating the man's face.

do you ask me to come here
to watch you suck faces with
some dumb fuck?

harsh. but it got the job done. you noticed taehyung pulling away from the man's grasp as he grabbed inside his bag which you assumed to look for his phone. his notification sound mustve been so loud for him to hear it over the music and the talking.

unlocking his phone, a small playful smile made it to taehyung's face before he looked up meet your eyes. he then painfully slowly got off of the man's lap, muttering thousand strings of sorry's and other empty words.

he swayed his hips when he walked towards you. the dress was short and it gave you a generous view of his thighs.

"i didnt think you'd actually come."

his sultry voice was just as delicious as you remembered.

"i said fine, didnt i? im not gonna just bail on your or anything. im not you."

he rolled his eyes. "oh come on youre still hung up about that?"

you bitterly chuckled. "nah, not really. but if youre gonna waste my time then you better start warning me now."

taehyung pouted at how cold you were being. you almost grabbed him by his chin to kiss him but you stopped yourself from doing so.

"whyd you ask me to come here." you questioned, getting impatient. you knew what his intentions were, you just wanted to hear him say it.

"so that you can fuck me, duh." bingo.

you scoffed. "and what makes you think i would do that?"

he smirked, biting his bottom lip. "simple. cause nobody says no to me."

you scoffed once again. "would love to be the first person to do so."

playfully rolling his eyes, he responded. "oh, honey, we both know youre not getting home before fucking me like an animal."

and damn it, he was right.

that's all it took for the both of you to end up in the bar's bathroom. all the stalls were empty, but you decided to just push him agaisnt the walls near the sink where he can see the reflection of himself.

the bathroom smelled like piss, but taehyung mouth was so hot and sweet that the unpleasent odor did not bother you one bit. you were too focused on him and his naughty hands that were tangled in your hair.

you had your knee up in between his crotch where he shamelessly grinded himself on your thigh, creating some friction on his dick. you could somehow tell he was wearing a thong.

biting down his bottom lip, taehyung let out a breathy moan before pushing himself down further on your thigh.

"fuck," he gasped. "only you can kiss me that good."

that's the ego boost you needed. if there's anything taehyung would do, is that he would feed your ego all day any day. he knows exactly what to say to make you feel like youre the only person that can make him feel like this.

you responded to his praise by putting your leg down and turning his body around so that his face was now pressed against the wall. your hand moved to inside his dress, caressing his abdomen before wasting no time in taking his hard rock dick in your hand. the boy did nothing but moan like a bitch in heat, fueling your ego further.

"aah, fuck, so good." he mewled.

you pumped his hard on on a steady pace as your other hand went to his mouth. you shoved two fingers in his hot mouth as the pretty boy took the hint and began sucking, swirling his soft tongue around your fingers. when you pulled them out, a string of saliva from your fingers was connected to his open mouth before falling to his chin. he didn't bother wiping it as he was too busy moaning.

you lift the back of his dress to reveal his ass, and much to your surprise, he was wearing a thong—and it covered absolutely nothing. his twitching hole was in full display as he instinctively arched his back. you wasted no time in plunging a finger into his entrance. a cry of moan was heard as a response from your action, he was arching his back and meeting your thrust every time. your other hand that was jerking him off had not stopped moving, not once.

"oh my fucking god, yes, yes!" he cried out. "fuck, fuck, daddy its so fucking good."

you took it upon yourself to insert another digit, thrusting a few times before pulling them out completely only to slammed them back again. his body jolted at the contact, his mouth wide open as his eyes rolled back.

"fuck!"

you sunk your teeth onto the flesh of his neck, biting down not so gently before wetting the bite mark with your tongue. all the while your fingers were dancing on his little sweet spot, pressing on the swollen bud and feeling his body tense then shook as a response.

"you like it there?" you teased.

"mhmm!" his eyes were now shut as you noticed his voice started to get strained. "so good, fucking me so good, daddy."

you curled your fingers once again as your other hand pumped faster on his erection. he gasped with his mouth wide open, hands grabbing onto the wall looking for something to hold as a support.

"i'm so close," he cried. "fuck, daddy, i'm gonna come so hard."

you bit onto his neck one more time as you feel his entire body shaking in your grasp.

"aaah, fuck!"

his load came all over the wall, trickling down his shaking legs as he tried to stood still. your fingers were still inside of him but now stopped moving. you took them out slowly, earning yet another breathy moan.

he turned his—still shaking—body to face you. his face flushed with beads of sweat of his forehead. he hugged your neck almost instantly before his hot mouth was once again on yours. the kiss was sloppy and slow but you enjoyed it. he was whimpering against your lips, arms hugging your neck tighter to bring you closer to his body.

he pulled away first. alluring eyes boring into yours as he tried to take his breath.

"i brought a strap in my bag." he whispered. "fuck me."

oh, this is going to be a long night.

( ... )

theres gonna be a part two of this lol

hi sorry for being the worst author and not uploading for months. this was also very rushed and ill proof read them in the morning as it is now currently 1 am where i live and im getting sleepy

thank you for being hella patient. the second part of this smut will be up in a couple of days if i can get my shit together lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

966K 30.2K 47
Β» Suddenly he came to his knees before you, "Can I have my treat too?" He locks eye contact, staring below you. Β« You are most definitely on my to-do...
88.9K 4.8K 91
"πš†πš‘πšŠπš πš’πš 𝚊 πšœπš’πš–πš™πš•πšŽ πš‘πšŽπšŠπš›πšπš•πš’ πšŒπš˜πš—πšπšŽπš—πšπšŽπš πšπš’πš›πš• πš—πšŠπš–πšŽπš 𝚒/πš— πš‘πšŠπšœ πš•πšŽπšπš πš‘πšŽπš› πšπš˜πš πš— 𝚝𝚘 πšπš˜πš•πš•πš˜πš  πš‘πšŽπš› οΏ½...
237K 10.3K 51
β™› "That's bullshit," he growled, buttoning up his shirt without even looking at you, "You just want the sex. Don't act like you care about me." β™› Β© p...
5K 162 19
"Before you leave me again, Tell me, So I can let you know if I'm ready to Let you go..." Angst Dom!Reader x Yoongi