Taehyung and jungkook ff...

By aestaetics_D

In this story , a high school girl named Eunhae and her sister Minjae fell in love with Taehyung and jungkook... More

(S1) Chapter 1 First meet
(S1) Chapter 2 club party
(S1) Chapter 3 Realizing love
(S1) Chapter 4 Sleepover
(S1) Chapter 6 vacation ( part 1)
(S1) vacation Part 2
(S1) Chapter 7 Final exams
(S1) Chapter 8 propose
(S1) Chapter 9 wedding day
(S1) chapter 10 farewell
(S2) chapter 1 Reunion part - 2
(S2) chapter 2 Date

(S2) chapter 1 Reunion

11 2 0
By aestaetics_D

                                                                  After 1 year~~

It was a very beautiful sunny day , where a boy was sitting in his room's balcony , watching his school and college days album , reminding himself of how beautiful and satisfying those days were , caressing the pictures of everyone , he smiled a little.......his alone time was disturbed by a loud cheerful voice......

??? - HYUNG!..HYUNG!...HYUNG!!
???- what kookie?? ( He said with a slightly irritated face)
Jungkook - guess what !? ( He asked the older with his big excited Bambi eyes)
Taehyung - what ? ( He said with a boring look )
Jungkook - first give me a reward ! ( He said with a teasing smile)
Taehyung - istg if you came here to waste my time again then imma beat yo ass up !!! ( He said with a threatening voice )
Jungkook - aish hyung!!....jimin hyung called and said that he and yoongi hyung is organising a reunion party and everyone is gonna come..I mean like EVERYONE~ ( he said at the end specifically mentioning someone )

Taehyung- WHAT!!!..WHEN!!!!..WHERE!!!
Jungkook - yaa hyung calm your ass a little.
Taehyung - wait...I am gonna kill this shortie...how dare he didn't inform me first ( he started to look for  to  his phone)
Jungkook- yo yo hyung! He called you but you were so busy that you didn't noticed your phone ringing!!
Taehyung - oh! Okay so tell me when is the party.
Jungkook - tomorrow at 7 pm In jimin and yoongi hyung's mansion. ( He said with his bunny smile )
Taehyung - finally I am going to see my love ( he shy smiled )
Jungkook - me too hyung ( he also smiled )
Taehyung - okay let's prepare everything for tomorrow.
Jungkook - okay hyung!

[ REUNION DAY]

A black Lamborghini stopped in front of a big mansion and right after that two handsome men got down .

Jungkook's look :-

Taehyung's look:-

They both fixed their clothes and hed inside....

They were welcomed by the loud music and stong smell of alcohol reminding them their school days , they saw some familiar face , they were getting along with the atmosphere when someone jumped on taehyung's back , although he already know who could it be...

???- TAEHYUNGAAAAA!!!!
Taehyung - JIMINIE!!!!!

They both hugged each other tightly.

Jimin - how are you my soulmate I missed you so fucking much.
Taehyung - I am good jimin , what about you ( he gave his boxy smile)
Jimin- I am fantastic!

Jungkook - I think someone forgot me ( he pouted )
Jimin- aww my bunny how can I forget you ( he hugged jungkook)
Jimin- oh my god kookie , you have become a muscle bunny huh! ( He teased kookie)
Jungkook- hyung~ ( he whined )
???- hello guys~
Jungkook - yoongi hyung~ ( he hugged him)
Taehyung - how are you hyung ( he also hugged him)
Yoongi - I am good I am good....guys let's enjoy come !!

He dragged tae and kookie with him and jimin followed right after...
Tae and kookie met everyone , jhope , Lisa , jisoo , rose , Jennie BUT! But but.... They both were searching certain someone , jimin noticed them and understand the whole situation...

Jimin- the person you guys are finding is not here yet, they both landed here today only , so they must be late.

Right after when he finished talking , they heard voices which they were longing to hear...

???- HI GUYS!!!!!!!
???- WE ARE SORRY WE ARE  LATE !!!

Taehyung and jungkook looked to the front and the time stops for both of them....like they are seeing angels...AGAIN....they were very happy to finally get those butterflies dancing in their stomach after a long time...( And yes you all guessed it right they were Eunhae and minjae 😄)

Eunhae's look:-

Minjae's look:-

  Jimin- HELLO DARLINGS!!! ( He hugged both of them )

Minjae - o-oh my g-god...
Eunhae - j-jimin we c-cant b-breath...( Jimin immediately released them )

Jimin - I am sorry guys....but damn how come you guys never failed to make me blown by your beauty ( he said checking them out )

Eunhae - aish jimin!! ( They both blushed )

Now eunhae and minjae noticed everyone and their eyes stopped on tae and kookie , they were staring at each other...after some seconds they broke the eye contact and hugged everyone ......
Eunhae hugged tae and tae snuggled his face in the crook of her neck , sniffing her addictive scent and said

Taehyung - I missed you so much.
Eunhae - I missed you too tae .

They back away after some time and have a eye contact , they looked away and blushed .

Minjae - how are you mi amor' ( she hugged jungkook and whispered in his ears )

Jungkook shy smiled and hugged her back , he gave a peck on her neck without letting anyone notice and backed away after a slight smirk and sees minjae blushing.

Lisa - omo guys !! I missed you guys so much ( she squealed )
Rose'- let's enjoy guys !!! ( Everyone cheered and enjoyed the party)

Rose' , jimin , jisoo , Lisa were dancing......
Yoongi , jhope and their colleagues were at the bar section......
Jungkook and minjae take their drinks ( he made sure that she didn't take alcohol this time 😅) and was chit chatting in the VIP section...
Eunhae came outside near the pool follows by taehyung.....

Eunhae took a seat on the chair and sip her drink ( don't worry she didn't take alcohol , it was a normal soft drink 😉)

She saw taehyung coming towards her ...he took a chair and sat next to her....

Eunhae - oh tae...why did you came here?...
Taehyung - ah.. the music is so loud in there...( Eunhae nodded )
Taehyung - so...you came today morning only....and didn't informed me ( he said with a fake sad pout )
Eunhae - just thought of surprising you ( she smiled )
Taehyung - and it was the best surprise ( he gave a light smile )
Eunhae - so how have you been?

Taehyung - nothing much , just busy with the work...........you?
Eunhae - oh! I have been great , I got to experience so much more.....
Taehyung - yeah I heard that your company got a new ceo.....who is he ?

Eunhae - he is my childhood friend Kim namjoon , he is really intelligent and hard working and his husband Kim seokjin is his PA , so yeah I succeeded in handing the company in good hands ( she laughed a little at the end )

Taehyung - that's so great...( He proudly smiled which eunhae gladly returned )
Taehyung - so.....what have you thought to do now ?
Eunhae - um...me and minjae is thinking of opening our own boutique....
Taehyung - oh that awesome....and if you need any help pls don't hesitate to ask me ( he said kindly)
Eunhae's heart melted in his kindness and she smiled genuinely...
Eunhae - off course.

Now there were pin drop silence between them....taehyung decided to break the silence and hesitantly asked...

Taehyung - did y-you thought of m-marrying or d-dating someone or do you have a crush...

Eunhae was a little surprised but she decided to give him a hint ☺️😏

Eunhae - um no not yet but .....I do have a crush ( she said said and taehyung's smile dropped )

Taehyung's pov:-

WHAT!!!!.....she have a c-crush 🥺.....and here I am thinking that she will love me 😞...I guess it is destiny.....but it's okay my love , as long as you are happy....

____________________

He came out of his thought when eunhae snapped his fingers in front of his face.

Eunhae - where were you lost huh!
Taehyung - ahm n-nothing .

Taehyung stood up....

Taehyung - um...I w-will just take another drink.

He turned around and was about to start walking when he felt eunhae held his wrist.

Eunhae's pov:-

Oh nooooo..... I think I made him sad 🥺 , but I was talking about him only.....did he misunderstood......oh no he stood up....he definitely misunderstood.....

Eunhae held his wrist and turned him around and taehyung was looking here and there to hide his teary eyes...

Eunhae - tae......( She cupped his face).....I love you!...

TO BE CONTINUED.............🤭😁

Hi armies~~💜 , i started the season 2 of this series and sorry for late uploading 🥺 mianhae~ , anyways so I hope you guys will like this and you are always welcomed to give ideas about the content and love ya guys 😁💜

BORAHAE~💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 7.9K 50
Aera 👩, is from other country came to Korea and there she met the most handsome boys in her college university called BTS group. Where she fell in l...
73.9K 1.5K 20
Lisa Manoban and Jennie Jane Kim are best friends since high school and always together like no one can separate them. But as what they always say, t...
7.3K 301 73
The story where two innocent souls Kim Taehyung and Min Y/n who were best friends since childhood come to Seoul to continue their studies. They are o...
21.4K 569 74
Jimin and Jungkook have been best friends since middle school. The two have become inseparable best friends since then until Jimin starts catching fe...