Weapons | Bucky Barnes x OC

By brknwhiteboy

What if Stark's super serum worked, but only with one of the five soldiers? December 16, 1991. While the Wint... More

INTRODUCTION
1. SERUM
2. WIPED
3. TRAINING
4. ANYA
5. DAGGER
6. WEAPON
7. TORTURE
8. MISSION
10. COLD
11. REMINISCENCES
12. RED ROOM
13. EAGLE
14. MASSACRE
15. SPUTNIK
16. LEGEND
17. TENDER HANDS
18. LOST
19. DYING SWAN
20. REVELATIONS
21. RECONNECTION
UPDATE

9. LONGING

489 22 284
By brknwhiteboy

Warnings: detailed smut ahead (here we are, this is my first smut ever, be kind and lemme know what you think).
I'm not gonna spoil anything, just know it's pretty intense, with some kinks and a little dub-con.
See you at the end of the page.

--

"Brilliant Anya. Блестящий! (Brilliant.)" Karpov cheered as he examined the documents in the briefcase as he listened to the mission report and an agent took note.

"Спасибо (Thank you), sir." she said seriously and with her hands joined behind her back to help maintain a straight and composed posture in front of her superior.

"And how did you find working with the Asset?" he asked, tilting his head to the side.

"Good, sir. Respect and mutual trust. I think we make a good team." Anya said, nodding.

Karpov nodded smugly with one hand under his chin, slightly lost in his thought.

Anya spent most of the night pacing through the room, almost consuming the concrete of the floor. Occasionally stopping in front of the bathroom mirror, talking to herself, motivating herself and throwing herself down immediately after.

She hadn't even changed or unbuckled her utility belt. She went from lying on the bed staring at the ceiling, to sitting on the floor cleaning her weapons, thinking.

This is a really bad idea.
No. I have to try.
Bad idea.
I need to go to him.
I just have to let go and go there. Yup.
No. No. No. Ridiculous. You're ridiculous.
You're a fool for thinking about these things. To think he wants you.
And you're even dumber for wanting him.
You must be crazy to fantasize about such a person.

In the end, she decided.

Anya got out of bed and sneaked out her room. With stealth and silent movements like a black cat, making her way through multiple corridors. Even though she was now allowed to roam freely around the facility -albeit in a limited area- she would never get used to it.

Soon she found herself in front of a reinforced and barred door. Picking that lock would be harder and noisier than expected, but she couldn't just knock. It would have been too humiliating for her pride. Then Anya took a butterfly knife from a holster of her suit and stuck the sharp, thin blade into the lock.

After some time working on it, the lock clicked open and she pushed the door slightly forward. Revealing a room similar to hers, illuminated by the dim light of an old table lamp.

Mainly bare walls, on one of them hung a frame of what must have been a mirror. On one side of the room was a bed similar to hers but larger, so that it could welcome a body much larger and heavier than hers. Next to it was a simple nightstand with a book resting on it.

When Anya turned her gaze to the other side of the room, she winced. Her eyes landed on the mighty silhouette of the man sitting at a messy desk. In the nearly darkness of the room, all the light was captured and reflected by that metal arm. She heard the sound of pages being turned and she swallowed the lump in her throat. She closed the door behind her, making as little noise as possible, afraid of destroying the calm and space she had already invaded.

As if he hadn't already noticed your presence. She thought.
In fact he already knew who it was from the way he heard the blade moving in the lock.

Suddenly she wanted to know what he was reading, what those scattered papers on the table in front of him were, and what books were on the shelves. She started walking towards him, holding her breath and taking one step at a time, as if she were an elephant in a crystal cabinet.

"Why are you here?" the low, deep voice spoke and Anya stopped mid-step. The man slowly turned his head and his eyes fell on her figure. A few strands of hair partially hid his face.

"I-I.." she began uncertainly. The voice trembling from the suggestion that those eyes put on her when they scanned her.

"In your own words, doll." he said coldly.

"First of all, I wanted to apologize for befo-"

"You don't have to." he said bluntly. "I hate coming back to this hellhole too. But it's our duty. Our task." the Soldier closed the book he held in his hands with a thud, implying it was a large and heavy book.

"We are not free." he announced, turning fully towards her. And as much as he wanted to take her and run away, far, far away, during the mission.. They had to accept it. Perhaps he was also reminding it himself.

"I really don't know what got to me.." she sighed in frustration.

The Soldier shrugged. He moved the chair backwards, causing a high, annoying whistle. He stood up and with heavy, slow steps approached the girl. Both still wearing their combat suits.

The Soldier watched her. Always the same Anya. But this time it was different. He was different and looked at her with different eyes. The maturity she had shown in the field during the mission had pleasantly surprised him. He never thought she would get this far.

They soon found themselves toe to toe and his eyes were as piercing as steel blades, aimed at those two green ponds of hers. He tilted his head to the side observing her. Suddenly Anya noticed that her lips had parted slightly as she was distracted staring at him, lost in her thoughts. Her jaw clenched in fear of drooling in front of him and straightened her back.

"But I must say." he said, suddenly frustrated. Anya gave him a surprised look. "I'd like to apologize to you."

The girl teased him with a grin.
"You? With me? And why on earth?" she asked incredulously.

"I let my guard down, I was negligent. But you were perfect, for your first mission." he said looking down.
"My mistake could have killed you, or killed us."

"It's fine, really." she said, still confused by the situation.

"No, it's not." he was getting closer and closer. Anya swallowed loudly.
"You make me feel.. You make me feel." he said in a calm but stern tone. Without any emotion to emphasize the sentence, in that moment sounded almost like an insult.
"And I don't like it. I want it to stop. Now."

During the mission he realized that just as his feelings were starting to clear up, the danger of losing her was growing. And he couldn't afford it.

"I don't know what you're talking about." she said with a frown, frightened by his tone, so intense it was almost a threat.

His gaze met hers, trapping her, drawing her in even as he pushed her away.
"Oh, you know."

A second passed.
Another, and another.
Neither of them moved.
Or spoke.
They just stared at each other.

Her gaze, confused, widened. Guilty and innocent at the same time.
His gaze, cloudy and stern. Inquisitory, he glared at her with his jaw tight and his eyebrows furrowed.

If looks could kill.

The air surrounding them was electric.
The Soldier took another step, feeling more and more attracted. Anya had a strange feeling. She didn't like it, but deep down she wanted so much to let go.

"Why are you here, really?"

No.
You have to stop.
This isn't good.
This isn't right.
This isn't possible.

"Anya.. What do you want?" he insisted.

She cleared her throat, shaking herself from thoughts.
"Well, uhm.. I feel something between us when we're close. But also when we're distant." the words gushed out of her mouth like a flowing river.

"Mmh.." he murmured listening, as a sign to continue.

"I feel a force that attracts and rejects us at the same time. Here, I-I wanted to know if-f.." she stammered in difficulty to continue, not believing she had really said it out loud. It was the first time she even admitted it to herself.

"Anya." he stopped her. "This is not gonna end well." he said, shaking his head.
She placed her hands on his rock-solid chest, amazed by the strength it contained and radiated.

"I don't know what this feeling is. You said you want it to stop, but I can't help it." she confessed looking him in the eye. Now she was sure.
"I need to feel. But most of all, make you feel."

In an instant the girl found herself trapped against the wall. Flesh and metal hands placed on the sides of her head.
"There are things about me, more complicated than you think." he hissed between his teeth, dangerously bringing his face close to the girl's, framed by gold bangs.

"Let me in." she frowned in an almost desperate expression.

"I can't. I don't even know them myself." he said slowly in a dark tone.

"I guess we're in the same boat." she cocked her head to the side. Suddenly a cold feeling settled over her as the Soldier turned away.

"You wouldn't understand." he said in a cold, hard.

"Start with the easiest thing you can say." she reassured, placing a delicate hand on his back, wrapped by the leather vest as per usual. Her tone was calm and serene, to invite him to open up without forcing him.

He didn't know she was bringing the previous owner of that body back to the surface. And that inside his mind two entities were fighting a fight to the death.

Since when do I feel this way? The Soldier asked himself.
It wasn't a familiar feeling, but he had fallen in it like a pool of dark water, deep and without end, drowning him at its leisure.
Since forever, a voice answered, just didn't know her before.

He took courage and turned back to her. Slowly and cautiously, because on the one hand he did not trust his mind -afraid that it could snap at any moment- and on the other because he felt the constant desire to frighten her. When he was once again facing her, he finally began to speak.

"Thing is-" he paused, pondering his words and then cleared his throat. "When we fight I feel a special connection. And yes, something attracts me deeply but at the same time pushes me away. And I feel like I could kill you at any moment or-" he said in one breath, progressively slowing down until the last few words didn't just come out as a whisper.

"Carry on.." she urged, whispering with the same intensity and, above all, she felt the same way.

The Soldier grabbed Anya by the back of her neck, finally connecting their lips together. The kiss was all tongue and teeth, desperate and messy. His fantasies about Anya were finally coming true.

His flesh hand gripped the nape of her neck tightly as his metal hand traveled down her back. The arm was solid and she could feel every nimble detail of titanium that was etched into the metal through the material of her suit.

At first her hands had instinctively rested on his strong chest -for the usual instinct she had to push him away- but when the metal hand grabbed her waist, pulling her in, she gripped the harness resting on his chest in her hands, pulling him towards her and getting even closer. If it was even possible.
There was no time to breathe.

Their pupils dilated with obsession.
The air around them was saturated with oxytocin and testosterone, and thanks to their improved sense of smell, they were intoxicated by each other.

They weren't sure who was more surprised when their lips collided together. Anya groaned as her lips parted and the Soldier's tongue instantly slipped into her mouth. He lifted her easily and she wrapped her legs around him. Then he turned, slamming the girl against the nearby wall, giving her a gasp. He took control, pulling her head on the side by the blonde hair, biting her flawless neck and receiving an approving moan.

He pulled her off the wall and walked over to the bed, tossing the girl onto the thin mattress before standing up and running his strong hands over her legs. Climbing all over her body, hips, chest, while unbuckling the belt and holsters attached to her waist, making them fall to the ground with a loud thud. Then he grabbed her by the shoulders and brought her to her knees on the mattress.

Staying still, he watched the blondie sliding her hands over his leather wrapped torso. He let her wrap her dainty hand around his clothed shaft, basking in her firm strokes and squeezes.

Anya glanced at him through her lashes that fluttered at the sensation.
He'd never admit it, but he could've cum just by looking at her sweet face together with her soft touch.

He sucked in a sharp breath before roughly shoving the girl back on the bed. It was already too much touching for him.
His hand reached the zipper of her black suit, unzipping it to the end, at the height of her lower belly. The Soldier slipped it off her shoulders and arms, down to her body and legs, leaving her in plain black underwear.

Anya laid there, her lips slightly parted and her eyes bright with desire. His glowing eyes fixed on her, drinking her in.

A sharp, metallic noise woke her from the trance his blue eyes had induced her into, to see him pull a knife from one of his many holsters. Anya's eyes widened, climbing on the bed to escape him shaking her head. But his metal hand had already wrapped around her ankle, pulling her back towards him.

"Where do you think you're going?" the Soldier said in a frightening tone and dark eyes.

Then he leaned down towards her, placing the blade flat side first on the girl's plumped lips. He was in complete adoration. She, on the other hand, was confused, lost, frightened.

He moved the knife, placing it with the tip against her chin, sliding it up her neck and down the chest. She was blinded with desire, knowing how dangerous he could be with just a knife.

The Soldier slipped the tip of the blade under her bra, cutting right in the center, then with a quick motion he also cut through the thin straps and then grabbed the piece of fabric tossing it away. The blade descended over Anya's flat, sculpted abdomen as her chest rose and fell frantically.

These actions were exciting and frightening her at the same time, which made it even more exciting.
The blade sliced ​​through both sides of her panties, which reached out to her ex bra, leaving her naked in front of him. The blade returned to its place in the holster and Anya let out a sigh of relief.

He threw himself on Anya's small figure, savagely attacking her perfect body with his hands and mouth. One moment he was sucking her nipple as he grabbed her throat, the next he was kissing her deeply, one fist in her blonde hair, the other holding her ass in a hard grip.

Each of the girl's breaths was a gasp, her hands sliding over every inch of fabric they could find, holding onto it. Her legs and entire body rubbed against the rough material of his tactical gear, and Anya wondered if the Soldier would be stripping or not. Maybe he didn't want to be seen. Yet she had always wondered and longed to discover the point where skin and metal blended together.

He scooped her up, turning to sit on the edge of the bed. Before placing her on his lap, he made her spin so that her back was towards him.

"Are you sure that pretty pussy can do it, doll?" He hissed in her ear as she softly moaned in response. His low voice sent a shiver down her spine as he adjusted her. Her back pressed against his chest, legs dangling on either side of him, she could feel his hardness against her ass.

"Mmm.." he smirked. "I don't think you can do it yet." His flesh hand reached over her, running down her stomach and down to her already wet folds. She moan as he ghosted over her clit.

"So wet already, just for me." he said, spelling the last word.
The girl cried a little, trying to stop his hand unsure of the new sensations she was experiencing. The Soldier easily pinned her arms behind her body with his metal arm, grabbing her and pulling her against his chest. Now that she was so effectively pinned and defenseless, his fingers resumed the teasing.

"You know, I've dreamed about this for years."

Anya's legs instinctively tried to close, but his powerful thighs wouldn't allow it. Up and down he goes, collecting all the wetness trickling out of her before he dipped his first finger in.

"But I've never allowed myself so close to you."

Her head fell back onto his shoulder in surrender when she began to lose her head. Each thrust of his wrist builded the fire that was starting in her core.

Another finger slipped inside. She sobbed at the alternation of light strokes with the rubbing on her bundle of nerves.
She was involuntary clenching on his long fingers. His metal hand squeezed a little more around her slender wrists and she was trembling in his grip. Her mind untangling from the over-stimulation of her core.

Anya knew he liked being in control, on the field, during training, and now here. In their most intimate moment.
And she would've always let him take control. Even now, when her every ounce of stubborness left her body, like the soul of a dead body.

"Please." the girl whimpered, unsure what she was begging for. The pressure on her clit increased. Ears started to ring and her stomach started to tighten.

"Please.." she whispered helplessly, out of breath, feeling his smile above her. He spread her legs wider with his knees, her swollen clit becoming even more vulnerable to his touch. Anya was falling apart over his lap, shaking and crying out to him.

"Poor, helpless, little thing." he mocked. "You can't help but beg, can you?" this statement paired with the increased pace of the little thrusts in her pussy, made her literally dripping.

The wet noises rose along with her whimpers and suddenly his fingertips hit a spot inside her that made her eyes roll back and her lungs seized. Anya couldn't move. Her whole body was taught as he continuously hit that spot with each harsh pump.
His grip on her arms tightened as she gripped his fingers with her silky walls.

"You want to cum, don't you? You want nothing more than let go and relax your nerves." he said between his teeth against her neck, sending shivers down her spine.

And Anya really wanted to answer, but she was paralyzed. She bit her lower lip hard as the Soldier's tongue traced the side of her neck, biting her earlobe.

"My dumb baby can't talk, can she?" faster his fingers jerked, curling and rubbing places she never thought possible to reach.
And just as she felt she was about to release, he abruptly stopped.

A spine-chilling laugh uttered from his throat made his ribcage vibrate against her soft back as he stood up, still holding her by her arms. If it weren't for his firm grip, she would have fallen to the ground because her legs could no longer hold on.
In a moment she was grabbed by the shoulders and pushed down, her knees collided with the cold, hard floor while stood in front of her.

"If you really want that, you have to work harder, кукла (doll)." he said as he unfastened his belt and unzipped his pants. "Will you be a Хорошая девочка (good girl) for me?"

Anya nodded slowly, looking up at him through her long lashes, still panting from moments before. He reached down to her and grabbed her jaw in his metal hand, forcing her to look him in the eyes.

"Answer, кукла. I know it's hard when you're so worked up and your legs are shaking." he teased with a mocking frown.

"I'll be a good girl for you, Soldat." she said with difficulty, sitting on her heels in front of him. All her life, she would've never imagined kneeling to anyone. And there she was, instead.

The Soldier felt his chest expand. He grabbed Anya by her arm, dragging her across the room to a chair as she yelped in surprise. He dropped his body onto it with a heavy thud, as he spread his thighs to allow the girl to kneel in front of him between them.

In a moment he lifted his hips and pulled his pants and underwear down at the same time, making his length sprout in front of her. The girl gasped, watching the Soldier tower over her even when seated. Her gaze swept frantically from him to his erection in complete awe, not really knowing what to do.

"Come on, don't be afraid.." he said, taking her hand and placing it on his length. Sliding it up and down. "Just like this.." he panted, letting go of her hand after giving the right pace.

The girl continued to stroke him with one hand, while the other slided along his thigh. She was still a little confused. Then a fist grabbed the hair at the base of her neck, forcing her head down. She reached forward with her mouth and hand, grabbing his cock and putting its tip in her mouth. His body immediately stiffened at the touch and a faint moan escaped his lips.

Suddenly she saw him take a gun out of his holster and soon after she found herself with the cold muzzle of a gun against her temple. The sound of the safety being removed broke the silence, immobilizing her as her heartbeat increased considerably.

"Take it all, кукла." he said hard and with dark eyes, hissing between his teeth.
She swallowed loudly realizing she was at gunpoint. It was definitely bigger than she thought, but she was sure she was going to make it work, somehow.

She looked at him desperately, frightened and then plunged her mouth deeper, taking his length inch by inch. His girth began to fill her mouth, stretching her cheeks, but she continued. She moved her head up and down, and he swore under his breath leaning back in the chair.

His hand kept pushing the girl further until could feel his cock touching the back of her throat. She squinted as her jaw was aching from his size. Suddenly she felt wetter both from the pain and from the need to want more. Another part of her body that she felt wet was her cheeks, as her eyes began to fill with tears from the effort.

Thanks to the grip on her hair, the Soldier picked up the pace by pulling her up and down. The sight of the girl struggling to hold his entire cock in her mouth, afraid of being at gunpoint, with tears running down her face, literally made the Soldier crumble.

He couldn't help but holding her head still as he lifted his hips off the chair slightly and she instantly seized up, choking around his girth.

"Awe." he smirked down at her. "You only know how to open your mouth when you wanna talk back, I see." istigating maliciously.

You piece of shit. Why you want to make me hate you, even in a moment like this? Anya thought.
Now, that made her mad because she knew it was all on purpose. But she was determined, so she opened her throat further so he could fit snugly inside.

She looked up, seeing his head dropped back in pleasure. He was making sounds she never heard, sucking in sharp breaths, groaning and grunting as she took his shaft farther into her mouth.

Mission accomplished.
Almost.
She had something else in mind.

She decided to help him even more, sliding her hand down his thigh to cup his balls. The Soldier lurched into her touch. Her hand so soft, so gentle as she fondle him. All while he was fucking her mouth roughly. It was almost a paradox.

He knew he was a moaning mess above her, but at this point he physically couldn't hold back.

Anya felt his cock twitching on her tongue before drowning in his warmness. And when he pulled out, she made sure to lick him clean as the grip from her hair was released and the gun was holstered.

Then the Soldier grabbed her from under her arms, pulling her up and setting her on his lap. Her legs dangled on either side of the chair, barely brushing the floor with her toes.

Anya couldn't help herself from grinding down on his hard length. Holding her hands on his shoulders for balance.
The feeling against her swollen clit made her eyes roll back. She was consumed by pleasure under his control.

The Soldier grabbed her hips, pushing her down on him harder.
"So fucking desperate for me huh?" He teased, biting her neck gently.

"Please.." she pleaded as he kept her on top, grinding her hips against his at a fast pace. Suddenly, he wished she was this obedient everyday.

Letting out a high-pitched moan, she cried, as he stopped her, holding her hips in place. He slipped a hand between their bodies and ran a finger through her folds.

"Such a good fucking girl." the Soldier whimpered, feeling how soaked she was.

As he lined himself up to her entrance, she whined deeply, needing him so bad. She clung tightly to the harness of his vest, in pure lust. The devilish smirk on his face made goosebumps erupt all over her skin.

He suddenly pushed her hips down and his hips up at the same time, making her wince and open her mouth wide in shock. Instantly, her body jerked away from the tick intrusion. He dragged her hips back against him, making her cry out against the sudden movement.

As her soft walls engulfed him, both of them were whimpering and moaning. The feeling of his length stretching her out was uncomfortable in the best way possible, even if sudden and painful.

"You're fucking huge." ​her voice was shaking.

"And you're fucking tight." he hissed through his teeth.

She moaned as the burning sensation slowly turned into pleasure. Her hands pulled at the leather harness on his chest as he began rutting his hips up into hers.
With a grip on her hips and a fist intertwined between her locks, he moved at a much quicker pace.

"Oh my god." she panted, feeling her stomach turning with every thrust of his hips. The room was filled with the sound of heavy breathing and skin slapping against skin.

"Now shut the fuck up." His deeper voice spelled out every word, locking his eyes into hers and filling her to the brim viciously.

His words only added to her pleasure, leading the girl closer and closer to her finishing point. The feeling of her cunt clenching around his cock sent him to the edge. Squeeing him so good that he could've feel the trembling of her walls.

His body enveloped hers. He was so big that he didn't have a problem keeping her steady as he chased his high. Anya's body was shaking as he reached with his metal hand to her throat, squeezing it and literally throwing her off the edge.

"God, you look so good with my hand around your neck." he tightened his grip, reducing the space in her windpipe.

He was dangerously intoxicating. And she was addicting.

As her orgasm washed over her, every inch of her body felt it. Her pupils dilated , her toes curled, her mouth released erotic moans, her body surging with pure pleasure. The Soldier groaned in her ear repeatedly as he emptied himself inside her. His thrusts became sloppier, trying to ride the both of them through their orgasms.

Only after a while, they reopened their eyes and realized they were holding each other tightly in their arms. Breathing in each other's breath.

"This is what I want to do when we fight.. Besides killing you." he whispered out of breath, looking into her eyes.

Anya felt the mixture of their juices dripping like honey from her channel until it damped his lap. But soon the idyll ended.

At the same moment their eyes widened realizing what had just happened.

"Er.. I-I.." Anya suddenly stood up, put on her suit and collected her holsters from the pavement.

"I think this was a mistake." the Winter Soldier urged, getting to his feet and pulling up his pants.

"Absolutely." Anya agreed, nodding frantically. "I think it's better if it doesn't happen ever again." words full of embarrassment and her face red in shame, heading for the door.

"It just can't happen again. If anyone finds out, we'll be screwed." approached the girl grabbing her by the arm.
"If anyone finds out about ou little secret here, I'll have to kill you." he hissed through tight teeth.

"Got it." Anya nodded, swallowing the lump in her throat and left the room.

Neither of them slept that night.
Their thoughts hunted by the other.

--
A/n:

Soooo... How was it? 😳
I was so embarrassed that I dalayed publishing this chapter for sooo long, not gonna lie. 😂 But at the same time I wanted to put this out there before October 27th, which is my bday (I wanted to publish my first smut before turning 22, don't know why).

Fun fact: this whole story was born because one day the idea for this smut came up to my mind.
This was my first smut ever, so be gentle please. Rn I'm so curious to know what you think before publishing this, you don't know. 😩

Also, I didn't wanted to put the full list of kinks at the head of the chapter cuz I didn't wanted to spoil much, but we had: mild dub-con, dirty talking, knife and gun play, masturbation (both f & m receiving), slight dom, hair pulling, edging, choking, praise and little bit of degradation.

Wow, quite a lot for their first time.

But remember that the evil never sleeps. 😬

See you soon ❤️
Juls xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 610 59
*CURRENTLY BEING EDITED - EDITED CHAPTERS HAVE THE NUMBER WRITTEN WITH NO NUMBERS* When Tony first met Grace, she had just climbed out of a cryogenic...
11 0 8
1943, Steve's new addition to the Howling Commandos, a while after Barnes died, known to be one of the best spies out there, spending most time on le...
2.6K 194 28
Steve and Bucky are a month into their training to become Shield agents in a fierce course run by director Fury. With everyone wanting to be the best...
159K 3.3K 22
Bucky had always been a constant irritant in your life. From the moment you walked into the compound, you and Bucky hated each other. However, one te...