His Assistant

By DevaNandhini

super angry ceo Kartik Goenka and his super cute assistant Naira. how will their love story bloom More

Her Entry
First Day First Challenge
Handling Her😂
She is unique ❤️
Jealous
Her Lover🙄
Confused Heart ( A)
Confused Heart (B)
spoiler
Where is Naira
His silence
Mending Walls
Ice broken
Confessed
They Met Again
Naira is Different ❤️
Bossy Lad❤️
suggestion box
Misunderstanding
A Kid
Past or present..
Fear Favour Relationship
Love On Air
She is the one❤️
They Are Together 🤗
She is my 🌏
Her love has no limit
let me love you
would be ❤️
Can't Wait So..
Heart to Heart talk
Together Perfect
Storm's are waiting ☹️
Distance in relationship
What's Happening 😭
They Are Best 😂 Pair😁
She is 🔥
consoling her😁
Complications on the Way
She is stubborn
will i lose her🙄
Fear gear relationship 🌸
it's official 🌸
Wedding bells
proposing Him
Ring Exchange ❤️
Engagement party (A)
Part B❤️
They are 🔥
Romance on Air❤️
Something unusual 🙄
Mehandi or Mishap
Sangeeth ❤️
Nazar Naa Lage❤️
The Day❤️
Mrs Kartik Goenka ♥️
Mrs Goenka ❤️
❤️
She is his pride🔥
They left🙄
she misses him
Really.. is it true🙄
She is my soul
Kairav Mera Baccha
Its birthday ❤️
🌸
clashes💔
Nothing Okay
Distance is Disturbing
Ranveer weds Naira 🙄
New beginning
Just Kaira Things🤗
His lecture😁
Cajoling Him
New story❤️❤️ Alert
karwachauth ❤️
karwachauth part 2
karwachauth part 3
togetherness ❤️
Warm day
we are expecting
Alert
Gossip Are Constant
Blessing for the Baby
Her Baby Shower
Like A Princess 👸🏻
The End

It's Fragile

843 78 10
By DevaNandhini

Goenka house.

Suwarna : kartik dont you feel its not easy this time. Yes she is right.. You get her so easily.. That doesn't she is something that you can show your aggression. You knew your papa too is a widower.. When he marry me he already have 2 kids.. You knew na.. Did i ever tries to keep your mumma's possession and details away from you. Naira is so selfless.. She loves your kid unconditionally.. She never sayno to him... Even if it hurts her alot.. This time you crossed the limit.

Kairav : paa.. Mumma.. Doesnt do anything wrong.. She just gave me a picture of maaa.. My maa was not only your wife.. But her friend too. You hurt her most.. I am upset with your action.. Hope you cajole her soon.

Manish: such an irrelevant fight you picked with her will impact you alot. I knew you are hiding something about Riya .. We never forced you to tell about it .. We always support you in your choices. We accept riya then.. And now naira... But never take us granted.. Naira is so close to my heart .. I wish  and even regret that why i didn't brought up keerti like Singhaniya brought up naira. Kid of affection . hope after todays dusk... She will be here.

Singhaniya house

Its keerti's birthday today. Singhaniya arranged a huge party for her.. Singhaniya is always first in pampering their kids and their partner's equally.

     When Goenka reached they see the most beautiful angel their bahu in sky blue outfit happily greeting guests..

She seems to be soo Happy. Keerti who entered was welcomed by naira.. Keerti tug her into a bone crushing hug... There is an unknown bond BTW naira and keerti.. None knew it. And they never disclose it.. Just then naira saw goenka in doorstep ..

Her smile fade. When they cone closer they saw, thereis no mangalsutra nor sindoor. She is like miss naira ready to mingle. Kartik felt like someone stabbing direct into his heart. He walks towards her.. That action suppress the rumours of divorce in guests present there.

Kartik : happy birthday Behan ❤️stay happy paari of my paapaa, princess of naksh and chudel of mine..

Keerti hit him in fun.. Others starts to wish.. Kartik and naksh left to upside. Keerti and naira noted it plan to join them

Naira : paa maa.. We will join soon.. Bhabhi come lets go.. They are upto something.

Upstairs

Kartik and naksh are discussing something..

Naksh :you really hurt her.. But dont worry.. She is kiddo.. And you are her fav.. She will forgive you soon..

Kartik : i really donno.. Why all reactlike that.. I just warned my wife.. I warnedher from doing some thing.. Whats this big deal..

Naksh : i understood your pov.. Dont worry... Until you are her weakening fact you can win over her..

Kartik noddsand when they turned they saw

Naira and keerti along with others.. Other than guest.. Naira is emotionless. Keerti is fuming..

Keerti : naksh tum phi.. And kartik.. Still u donno where you are wrong  in this whole matter.. I wish.. You dont get her that easy this time.. You hurted her. She never hinder in any of your deeds.. Still you warned her to be in limit.. You behave like she was your family chosen partner... You forget the fact that.. She is selfless and still call her selfish indirectly.. Whats more kartik 🙄..

Naira : bhabhi.. Leave him.. The matter is already over.. And guest are down. I don't want others to knew that.. Nothing is there btw us anymore

Kartik : nothing BTW us anymore 🙄.. What do you mean.. Naira am still your husband... And i still love you same..

Naira : ohh then thank you.. Looks Like its your mercy to love me again after that incident.. Thank you.. But i  think i cant.. Sorry.. And please leave me alone.. Guys please

Keerti: can i stay..

other's left.. Kartik wasforced to leave by naira.. Naira walk

Towards the embrace of keerti.. She Even apologized for spoiling her bday..
Later when naira came out she saw kartik outside.

But she said leave me alone.. Then stops for a moment and joined himto downstairs to greet guest.. Both make themselves presentable

And came down the stairs. Together perfect.. Amidst of 1000 issues..

Later party begins....

Naira gifted a doll that keerti loved utmost.. Later krish and naira together danced for keesh. Naksh too was guilty for his words..

Later goenka and others left.. Evening kartik arranged a meeting with naira. Which she agreed after4th rejection.

In park

Kartik : sorry... You can stay in Singhaniya still you feel you are okay with me. I really love. U. I really cherish you.. Dont misjudge me for one mistake.

Naira nodded yes.. And left without starting a conversation.. He felt immense sadness.

Evening

Goenka arrived Kapoor house for a dinner date. And saw naira there.. He felt happy and was about to run near to her .. But sight of naira with Ranveer irked him..

Goenka did the aarti

Naira joined but didn't accompanied anyone.. She just stand watching it.. Later goenkas noted the neww budding bond of Mrs Kapoor and.. Naira..

M

rs Kapoor treating her very well... Both appear happy together..

Suwarna mumbles

She was my bahu.. Mine.. But💔. Looks like i will miss her soon..

Goenka left abruptly.

Ranveer : bhabhi... Thats soo mean

Naira : but he deserves it.. Let him worry a lil more

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 1.6K 18
Can love survive after several years of married life. Here our hero, actor Kartik Goenka is going through a phase in which his private life is not t...
13K 823 42
In a world filled with various kinds of obsessions, what happens when Kartik's love turns into an overwhelming obsession?
89.9K 3.5K 33
what if naira is pregnant when kartik blames naira of shubham's death. what if naira had not fallen of the terrace ? what if singhania's did not also...
146K 4.3K 38
Naira is married to JD but he is unable to fulfill her sexual desire. Kartik is married to ritika and he will work in naira's office. Naira will find...