«Dᴀʀʟɪɴɢ~»☹︎𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜𝙲�...

By KinnieKazushi

(On hiatus for now)This is my first oneshot book so I'll try to make this a bit different from others oof- An... More

🍃Request and rules🍃 (closed for now-) edited
🌱MAG Agent Torture x reader🌱
🌿Deimos x reader🌿
☘️Mag Hank x Agent!reader☘️
🍀Mag! Hank x Agent!Reader🍀part2
🍀Hank x jumpy/easily scared!reader🍀
🌱Yandere!Autitor x Reader🌱
❤️‍🔥Auditor x agent!reader❤️‍🔥

🎋Mag Hank x Agent!Reader x 2BDammed🎋part3

5.6K 53 94
By KinnieKazushi

A/n≠this request were ask to be continued by VSDumbAF Yes another part pal!
Like seriously ya'll are so horny for Hank's big cock-
Anyways THANKS FOR 800 reads!! OMG you guys are just so amazing 🤩
And uhh that's above was you- yeah you I forgot the Why slash and oof-
Anyways onto the smut or lemon I think-
Requested to continue by VSDumbAF
Character(s): Mag Hank, 2BDammed
Type:Smut(being spicy-)
⚠️TW:LOGIC,THREESOME,MILD CHOKING,KINKS?,ROUGH AND HARD,HEAT PILLS⚠️
______________________________
Hank had a guest over his house, He told you to be quiet in his room you were on his bed having your neck wrap with a collar around your neck, you were unable to move to ur legs properly yet. Still tired from yesterday, Hank leave the room and locked it preventing you from escaping away, you gave up cause you can't move your legs by how rough Hank was going on you.

Hank was in the kitchen making food for you, since you two haven't ate yet, Doc would be here around 2 pm so Hank had tons of time to prepare everything for the plan. Doc had his old room next to Hank's, Hank do know a few pills that Doc had told him in the past. This might get you in the mood.

After a bit of searching he eventually found it on doc's desk he careful not to left any trace of him going into his room, making sure he didn't break anything inside he then exited the room and close it properly his glove blocking its handprint on the doorknob. He then walk back down to get the food for you since you can't walk for a while.

He walk back up with a bowl of food that has a pill inside and the pill bottle inside his pocket, a bottle of water in his grasp he unlock the door seeing you still on the bed hugging his body pillow, seeing you sleeping peacefully is just cute to him, he close the door behind him approaching the bed as he set down the bowl on the cabinet the bottle of water near it.

Hank gazed at your bruised body full of his bite marks and bandages wrap around your torso, Hank felt the urge to be inside you again, it just felt so good your tight ass around his fat cock is just GOD an amazing feelings! Hank snapped out of thoughts when he forgot that he had to feed you and bathe you oh this will be interesting.

Hank lift your naked body up onto his laps, you groaned feeling your legs moved and the wind hit your shaft you woke up blinking a few times you look around to examine where you are, recalling the memories from yesterday you blush instantly. Hank simply chuckle as he reach to get the bowl of food and start feeding you and hydrating you.

As those were done he place the bowl to the side, he lift you up wrapping your legs around his waist he carries you into the bathroom. Settling you in the bathtub he starts striping himself as well, sinking himself in the bathtub you're in he reach to grab you and place you on his lap cleaning off any mess on you, hand reaching down to your thighs and massaging it.

You felt relieved wash over you as you lean onto Hank's bare chest, Hank leaned in to nibble your earlobe and blowing air over your ear you shiver as his hot breath wash over your ear. Blush creeping back on your cheek , tense by his touch that fact that it was near your crotch.

After being clean, change bandages and a lot of teasing from Hank you were dress in Hank's shirt, it was over size that it covers your arms pass the elbows, shirt length cover half of your thighs, and undergarment that can't be seen from the outside. You stumble back almost fell but being catch by Hank, your legs weren't be able to hold you for now guess Hank would have to help you around.

Hank heard a knock from down stairs, setting you down on the bed he leaves the room closing it and locking it, you were still tired so you fall back down onto the bed and snuggles into Hank's body pillow falling asleep. Hank got down to open the door for Doc.

Hank open door, there stood 2BDammed with his small bag which he carried whenever he came to Hank's house. Hank stand out of the way as 2B walk in staring at Hank, he got in as Hank close the door behind doc and do what they normally do when they met each other. They laid down on the couch, discussing what their moves on you.

*Time skip ⏭ their planning*
They got things settled although Doc protest about the pills but Hank already use one of it on you. The two got ready for their "works" on you. The two went to Hank's room, Hank unlock it letting Doc goes in first then him, Hank lock the door after he went in, he already lock the front door.

2BDammed place his small bag down as he examine your body, head to toes, you had hickeys and love bites on your necks and your thighs, the boxer are short enough to not be seen. You look kinda cute to him, but you seems to be clutching your legs together, your face flush pink. You rubbed your leg together while asleep, feeling the arousing feeling build up inside you, you rub it more feeling pleasure you moan.

⚠️SMUT AHEAD⚠️
2B blush under his mask, Hank was impatient that he climb on the bed and grab you placing you on his lap, tilting your head Hank took off his mask and bit your neck. You gasp feeling someone bit your neck as your eyes shot open gazing at who bit you, it was Hank! He suck the spot slightly, pleasures creeping in.

Doc flush even more at the scene, he felt arouse at his pelvic area. He insist to join taking off his mask climbing onto you, raising his hand holding your chin lifting you to face him. He leaned in closing the space between you two, it was his first move on you, you whimpered a bit from the bite, 2B ask for permission to enter. You complied his wish letting his tongue slide into your mouth.

You two fight for dominance but was quickly hold down by doc, he explored your mouth every inches wasn't left unexplored, you moaned into the kiss gripping Doc's shoulder feeling his other hand ran down your thighs close to your crotch. He continued to ran it down onto the strand of the waistband taking it off leaving you in Hank's shirt only.

You blush instantly heat bubbling inside you, Doc pulled away from the kiss for air, your mouth dripping saliva as he go for another one this time rougher then the last one. You moan when you felt his hand around your cock, without a second he start pumping his hand up and down on your shaft, making you moan but was muffled by the kiss.

Tongues intertwined together, he pulled out and went for another and another, your lips tasted so sweet he wanted more of it. Hank can't control himself anymore, he undo his pants and without a warning he slam into your tight ass, your eyes wide open letting out a huge muffled moan, Doc's hand got tighter around your member and faster.

You felt the instant pleasure overpowering you, Hank kept thrusting into your tight ass harder and faster then the last time, not giving your ass any mercy, fucking you was so good he never wanted to end but good things always comes to an end. He continued to fuck you senselessly, earning a messy muffled moans from you, making him slowly losing his sense.

Doc kept pumping your member, soon you came into his hand but he just kept pumping his hand on your member, you came again as he pulled away from the kiss, his hand retreat back to undo his pants showing you his hard member, you moan from the pleasure while blushing even more. Doc chuckle deeply as he lined it up to your mouth and thrust it in, thrusting into your mouth feeling your wet muscles around his cock was an amazing feeling!

The two kept thrusting into you clearly driving you to the edge to cum again. Hank slam into you harder and harder hitting your prostate over and over again fucking the shit out of you, Doc moan and groan feeling his stomach twitches. He felt himself getting closer to his climax he went faster into mouth, you clearly couldn't hold the tension this tense before getting fucked by the two wanted men's.

    Hank felt himself twitch inside of you he went deeper into your tight ass, you felt his tip hitting your prostate you moan loudly on Doc's member sending a huge vibrations through him making him cum into your mouth you swallowed most of it in. Hank cum into you his semens spraying on your prostate making you scream.

Doc move closer to you and Hank knows what Doc is going to do he pulled out of you and let Doc line himself near your entrance Hank does the same, they will push themselves into your tight ass. "UgH~ you're so tight-" 2B groan out grabbing onto your thighs he bit it, sucking it. They didn't even adjust into, they ram into you without a second. "Hah~ Hah~! ngH~ ah~ ah~Ahhh~!" You kept moaning for them making them slowly losing their senses.

Moans filled out the silence of the room, the sound of skins slapping together syncing each thrusts, groans could be heard. They go harder and faster on you fucking you senselessly in the ass, there's no mercy in each thrust. They are going hard on you, you felt the two inside your walls it brushes your inside, you felt them twitching inside you as their thrusts got sloppier.

Eventually they cum inside you making you moan out once again. Your legs shaken as their cums drips out of your ass,the two pulled out, cooling down from their high they lay you down in the middle doc in front of you hugging your waist close to him, Hank's arms wrapped around the two of you. He knew keeping you was a good idea, he'll just do this if you attempt to escape from him. After all you are his and doc's...
______________________________
AWA!!! I'm done with the part 3 oof R.I.P your legs readers it's gone!
Anyways by the time I finish this WE'VE REACH 1K READS OMG\ >w< /
You guys just really welcoming me into the Wattpad and HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO ME!!
Anyways bye!
Words count:1835 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 500 45
since my old account was taken down I will continue my male character x male reader book here with all of the requests that my awesome followers and...
25.2K 503 22
[cover art by ???, rendered by me] (Y/N) was a failed clone. They were too small and frail to be an agent that fights the mercenaries of Nevada or t...
15.5K 204 30
A bunch of ship one shots cause I've been reading so many now I wanna make them :)
25K 770 10
art cover is mine! reader is gender neutral so this a full madness combat x reader the story it will change and not be following in order of the ac...