Can Love Happen Twice?

Door imaginationworld07

"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincide... Meer

Introduction
BETRAYAL
PRETTY DOCTOR
STAY AWAY
DROP THE MASK
BROKEN IS BEAUTIFUL
FALLING?
DANCE WITH ME
HURT
MY PEOPLE
FRIENDS
LAUGHTER
THE LAKE
BEAUTIFUL DREAM
CRY
IDIOT
BUTTERFLIES
HAPPY
PAIN
DON'T HATE ME
A BRAND NEW DAY
FLIRT
CLOSE
COMFORT
STAY?
FEELINGS
I LOVE YOU
FAMILY
BRAN
USA
MY BOYFRIEND
LOVE
I'LL MISS YOU
MET AGAIN
PHONE CALLS
FUCK
FURIOUS
FLASHBACK
MARRY ME
MARRIAGE
Epilogue (1)
Epilogue (2)

JUNGKOOK - THE BUNNY

2.9K 170 7
Door imaginationworld07

"Why isn't he coming yet?"

Milly pouted as all of them were waiting for Jungkook to show up in his bunny costume and Tae chuckled at her.

"Have a little patience baby."

"Ohh! He is here!"

Kaya excitedly said and everyone turned their heads towards the stairs. Chuckles escaped from everyone's lips as they watched Jungkook standing on the upper end of the stairs, in his bunny costume, with a proud face, both hands on his waist.

"LADIES! I am here!"

"Excuse me! We are also here."  Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Oh so ladies and gentlemen, here I am!"  He said and spreaded his both arms in air with a proud smile and a loud laugh escaped from Tae's mouth.

"I am noticing....you are laughing too much huh doctor?"

"I am sorry but you are looking so funny."

"Oh please! I am looking dashing."  he started giving various poses which made Tae laugh even more.

"Oh please stop!"  still laughing  "stop!"

"Oh god! People really can't stand good looking people these days!"   Jungkook said and started walking downstairs with a model face.

"Hold your ears up bunny!"  Tae demanded.

"Oh really? You think I will do that?"

"Yes you will do that."

Jungkook held his ears up.

"I look good in any pose."

"No doubt!"  Tae said while laughing hard.

"There should be no doubt."

Jungkook kept his straight face while walking downstairs which made the situation more funny.

Jungkook walked up to Kaya and stood in front of her and bit his lip seductively.

"Hey young lady! Don't you think I am handsome?"

"Too much....too much really!"  She said,laughing hard.

Jungkook jerked his head a little in proud and fixed his aready fixed outfit.

"I knew it!"

He then stood in front of Emma and bent a little.

"Heya Sexy lady! Wanna go out with me?"

He raised his one eyebrow just to recieve a light slap on his head.

"I will take it as a 'No'. Huh.....not everyone has a good fortune. Better luck next time old lady!"

"Youuuuuu"

Jungkook ran a bit before kneeling down in front of Milly who giggled immediately on seeing him.

"Princess....see your prince charming is here."

"Yes you are!"

Milly kissed Jungkook's cheek and Jungkook pretended to faint making everyone giggle.

He then stood up and went in front of Jimin.

"Offo! I don't talk to already taken people. Moving on to the next!"

And the next thing he knew was a slap he got from Jimin on his back.

"Brat!"

Everyone laughed and Kook went to the person next to Jimin but imemdiately skipped him and said dramatically.

"Oh my god! What did I just see? Hey Mr...you don't have any right to scare a handsome man like that with your scary face!"

"After the marriage, come to office and I will show you my real scary face."

"What can be more scary than this huh? Right beautiful?

Jungkook turned to Tae who was trying his best to not burst into laugh.

"Hey beautiful, this handsome man is calling you."

Tae got shy and he lowered his head more as Jungkook teased him more.

"Aweee beautiful, look at me! Don't hide your pretty face from me! Don't worry....I am handsome, look at me."

"Stop."

"Lets go out on a date beautiful. What you say huh? On the mountains or near the sea?"

"Stop calling me that."  Tae hid his face in his both hands.

"Ahaa doctor, you asked me to wear this so atleast look at me."

Jungkook grabbed Tae's both hands and moved them away from Tae's face but Tad lowered his head more.
Jungkook chuckled and moved his own head lower to take glance of Tae's face.

"Yaah show me show me!"

"Stop!"  Tae whinned and lowered his head more.

Jungkook chuckled and whispered in Tae's ear.

"Aww pretty doctor, so shy huh? Well I am just teasing for now. I guess what will be your state if I flirt with you for real?....like you did, should I wink too?"

Tae looked up and Jungkook winked at him right away making Tae's eyes go wide and head lowered again being completely flustered and Jungkook smiled widely.

Well looks like they forgot that otheres were present there too.

"Ahmm ahmm...I think the fashion is enough long." Emma teased.

"No no...Kookie Unciee has to wear this outfit for whole day...right Tae bear?"

"Is that so?"  Jungkook said looking at Tae and Tae just nodded without looking up.

"By the way, why aren't you looking up huh?"  Jungkook whispered.

"Stop teasing me."

"Its just beginning pretty doctor."

"Okay okay! Stop teasing my soulmate now....Tae, you are forgetting? Today you have to go and give invitation to your parents too."

"Oh no! I really forgot."

"Take Kook with you. He doesn't have enough work to do too."  Emma wiggled her eyebrows.

"Oh I am ready."

Jungkook said and Tae looked at him from top to bottom.

"Like this?"

"Whats wrong in this huh beautiful?"

"Shut up!"

"Okay! Atkeast leave his hands now.

Kaya said and Jungkook looked down to their hands just to find he was still holding Tae's both hands.

Tae tried to pull his hands back but Jungkook grabbed them tighter.

"Whats wrong tho? We will go like this...lets go pretty doctor"  he left Tae's one hand and walked while holding his other hand and Tae just followed him with a small smile.

"This guy is really crazy."  Kaya chuckled.

"Why?? My Kookie Unciee is the cutest."

"Okay okay! Forgive me!"

"Forgiven with last warning."

~

"Why are you so extra huh?"

"What extra?"

"You very well know. You were enjoying me being flustered in front of your family right? You are such a brat huh Kook!"

"Well yes I enjoyed."

Jungkook laughed and Tae hit his shoulde.

"Jerk!"

"Oh really? And you think making me wear this bunny costume was a good idea? And now I am going to your home in this costume....in this? Like I'll be meeting your parents for the first time....like this?"

"Well you were the worst model I ever saw."

"I agree tho"

Both burst into laughter.

"Why do you tease your mom like that?"

"To make her smile and happy. I feel good when she smiles."

Tae's smile slowly dropped and he sighed.

"You are an ideal son right? And look at me, I not only hurted myself but my parents too. You make your family smile and I...."  tear fell from his eye. "....I just took their smiles and...."

Before he could speak further, he felt Jungkook's hand on his cheek, wiping his tear. He turned his head just to see Jungkook controlling the car steering with one hand, looking at the road but his other hand was on Tae's cheek, which gently wiped his tear and then moved down to grab his hand.

"Yeah you hurted them. Tae....I will never lie to you and its the truth that you suffered but your closed ones suffered with you too. What do you think? They were happy seeing you like that? NO! But now that your smile is back, bring their smiles back too...hmm?"

Tae smiled and nodded.

"Yes....Yes I will make them happy again."

"Thats the spirit!"

Soon they reached Tae's house.

"You go...I'll come after parking."

"Okay."

Tae went out and Jungkook parked the car.

Tae stood in front of the gate and rang the doorbell. He smiled when he heard Jin's voice from inside.

"COMING!"

"Who's ther....."

"Morning Papa!"  Tae said smiling.

"Tae..."

"Still looking good huh Mr. Worldwide handsome."

Jin chuckled through his tears. Today henwas seeing his smiling son after whole 2 years and it was like a wish come true for Jin, to see Tae's smile again.

"Ayeee why crying pa...."  Jin hugged him and Tae heard a little sniff. He hugged Jin back as now he knew how much he unknowingly hurt his parents. He wiped his tears and backed away from hug.

"We should welcome people with smile, not with tears papa."

"Gosh!! Its your smile which got me into tears. You don't know how much I missed th..."

"Hiii"   Jungkook suddenly jumped in from behind Tae.

"AAAAAAAHHH"    Jin screamed.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHH"  Jungkook screamed louder.

"What happened? Wh...."  Namjoon came running but stopped when he saw Jungkook.  "...what is this? Who are you?"

"I am...."

"You little brat! How dare you scare me like that!"

"Ah...ab...papa...stop  stop! He is Jungkook, my friend."

"What?"  Jin said and checked Jungkook from top to bottom.

"Yes! Myself Jung....."

"Are you sure this kid is your friend?"  Namjoon interrupted.

"Ab...y...yeah!"

"Excuse me! I am not a kid. I am 25 and..."  looked at Tae  "will you please tell them why I am wearing this?"

"Why? Why me? Tell by yourself!"

"Fine then....Sir, its your son's punishment for me."

"Punishment?"

"Jinie, first let them step inside, come guys."

"Oh yeah! Sure"  Jungkook said and walked ahead of Tae making him chuckle.

"So you are?"

"Jungkook"  Kook said and sat on the couch followed by Tae.

"He is my patient's younger son."

"Glad! He is not the elder because no one would've believed."  Jin said while placing the drinks on the table and Jungkook took one.

"Oh yeah! I am the youngest hehe."

"Cute!"  Jin chuckled.

"So Tae...is your work over there?"

Before Tae could speak, Jungkook answered.

"Oh no no! We are here to invite you guys for my hyung's marriage."

"Oh okay okay! Congratulations!"

"Thankyou so much. Please accept the invitation."  Jungkook forwarded the invitation card and Jin took it.

"Tae? Tae?....TAE?"

Jin called out Tae who was in deep thoughts. Actually he was in his thoughts since Namjoon asked him about his work being over at Jungkook's house and the thing which was bothering him was.....he has to leave. He has to leave from Jungkook's house in some days because Emma's condition is much more better now and she will be able to stand on her feet anytime now.

He thought and looked at Jungkook who was looking back at him because Jin was calling him but Tae couldn't hear that. He just looked at Jungkook and thought...

"I'll have to leave. Comeon Tae...its your job, obviously you'll have to leave but I don't want to? Really?"

"TAE?"

Jin's voice made Tae come out of his thoughts.

"Y....yeah?"

"Where are you lost?"

"Obviously in my handsomeness!"

Jungkook said to ease the awkwardness but it would be a lie if I say that Tae's stare didn't give him butterflies.

"Its nothing like that....I was thinking something."

"What?"

"That I'll have to le...."  he narrowed his eyes at Jungkook.  "Nothing....just focus on your drink."

"Oh I was focusing on that only until you stared at me like that and...."

"I said I was just thinking something."

"Okay okay...you were just thinking....I was staring."

"Whatever....what were you saying papa?"

"Oh Finally! Thankyou! Actually I was thinking that can you stay with us for one day please? Its okay if you are busy but you have gone for months now. We...we miss you son."

Tae felt bad. Why he never noticed the pain in his parents voice? He just smiled weakly and looked down.

"Obviously he will stay....Infact, he should stay! Right beautiful?"

Tae immediately shot a glare at him and whispered.

"Not in front of my parents Kook!"

Jungkook raised his one eyebrow and whispered back

"Why?"

Tae just glared at him and Jungkook smirked.

"Papa, I would like to stay but Kook has to do some works so...."

"Oh no worries pretty doctor. I will tell someone to handle them."

"Others will handle? You will stay here with me?"

"Can't I?"

"Obviously you can Bunny Boy. Thankyou for bringing Tae here today otherwise he would've invited usbon mobile only."

"Hey! Don't say like that!"  Tae pouted.

"Fine! But I want to ask one thing from you Tae. How did you...." 

Before Namjoon could speak further, Jin grabbed his hand and signalled him to stop as he saw Taekook talking. Jin just shook his head and Namjoon raised his eyebrow.

"Come, I will show you my room."  Tae stood up and started pulling Jungkook up with one arm.

"Wait wait!! My drink!"

He somehow took a last sip before Tae dragged him from there.

"Offo!! My bunny cap!" 

He fixed his bunny cap while stumbling behind Tae.

"Why did you stop me?"  Namjoon asked

"Don't ask him that."

"How do you know I was asking that only?"

"I know you were going to ask about the change in his personality now. How his smile came back... right?"

"Yeah but..."

"Joonie, don't ask him that. He looks happy now and I think thats because of this bunny guy."

"Hmmm"

"Tae is smiling and is so normal with him. I think we are getting our old Taetae back Joonie."

Namjin both smiled and shifted closer to read the invitation card.

"PARK JIMIN?"

~

Tae is going back to his old self?
Maybe....
Thankyou for reading❣

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

549K 26.8K 48
A reunion between ex lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook, happens in an unexpected event which brings back the memories that cause them heartaches. But not...
187K 7.4K 62
"I love you." "And I loved you." Jungkook loves his boyfriend, Taehyung, but so does Jimin. Taehyung doesn't love Jungkook anymore. He falls in love...
464K 20K 47
A naughty boy Jeon Jungkook fall in love with an innocent broken angel Kim Taehyung who never feel the love and care from anyone in his entire life...
31.9K 1.6K 43
[COMPLETED] Taekook and yoonmin. Love. A beautiful feeling. some fall in love out of curiosity , want to unwrap the person , strip them of their myst...