Attachments

By MarshaeWilkerson

Adult content. She can't leave him alone. Will she lose herself trying to keep him? More

The Beginning
Him Again
Appearances
Mishandled
Letting Go
Lost
Confrontation
What am i doing?
Guilt?
Fishy, fishy ..

Wait, what?!

3 0 0
By MarshaeWilkerson

The day I saw Blu and got slapped by her surfaced all over the internet. People wouldn't stop talking about it and I couldn't block Todd from every number he called from. When I would answer he only wanted to know the whole story instead of reading it on social media where he found out she was pregnant. Jerk. I sat on my couch and watched the news when I spotted a bunch of lights outside my door. I got up to inspect it and saw reporters snapping pictures of a figure walking up to my door. I squinted to see who it was. Todd. sigh. I opened the door and he rushed in saying,"Ignoring my calls now?" I looked at him and shut the door saying,"You're married what do you expect?" He took off his jacket and said,"Well not for long." Was he implying he's getting a divorce? I ignored it. Wasn't my business. I sat back on my couch and he continued,"I'm sorry I tried to have my cake and eat it too but I had no idea she was pregnant. A wife is supposed to tell you that, not the damn blogs." He paced back and forth and I just stared dumbly. "I mean I've given her everything," he said. "Apparently not yourself," I said sighing,"Can you leave now."  He looked at me and I saw something else in his eyes. Regret. He shook his head and picked up his jacket and turned towards the door. He stopped as I got off the couch and turned towards me again. "I've never met anyone quite like you before," he said,"I love reading you because you're so intriguing but now, I can't seem to." I folded my arms across my chest and said,"Wonder why." He chuckled and said,"Sassy. I like it but for what it's worth, I'm truly sorry for this mess."  I sighed as he opened the door and the reporters swarmed him as I shut it back behind him. I leaned against the door and shook my head. How the hell did he manage to be charming at a time like this? And why didn't she say she was pregnant to him? And were they really getting a divorce? Questions, questions, questions. I needed not to worry about that but I couldn't help myself. He had put a spell on me. I was way too curious for my own good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61 2 25
When she loves someone but she can't tell him or anyone else she will take this secret to the grave she tells herself all the time
room 1018 By

Romance

65 0 4
they share an unspoken connection although they live in different parts of the country. he offers her a liason even though she has a boyfriend. surel...
67 4 27
June thought her world and her circle were complete. Until one day she learns life is never tied up in a pretty little bow. Sometimes family and love...
5.4K 26 4
warning Incest gore prostitution Suddenly, Mom got weird: "Were you jerking off with pictures of your mom's pussy? I'll give you a my pussy anytime...