𝑆𝐼𝐿𝑉𝐸𝑅 𝑊𝐼𝑆𝑇𝐸𝑅𝐼𝐴...

Por yellelovestoread

━━━━ 𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑼𝑵𝑫𝑹𝑼𝑴 was deeply tangled in her vines. However, the... Más

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀
━━ICHI
━━NI
━━SAN
━━YON
━━GO
━━ROKU
━━NANA
━━HACHI
━━JŪ
━━JŪICHI
━━JŪNI
━━JŪSAN
━━JŪSHI
━━JŪGO
━━JŪROKU
━━JŪSHICHI
━━JŪHACHI
━━JŪKU
━━NIJŪ
━━NIJŪICHI
━━NIJŪNI
━━NIJŪSAN
━━NIJŪSHI
━━NIJŪGO
━━NIJŪROKU
━━NIJŪNANA
━━NIJŪHACHI
━━NIJŪKU
━━SANJŪ
━━SANJŪICHI
━━SANJŪNI
━━SANJŪSAN
━━SANJŪSHI
━━SANJŪGO
━━SANJŪROKU
━━SANJŪNANA
━━SANJŪHACHI
━━SANJŪKU
━━YONJŪ
━━YONJŪICHI
━━YONJŪNI

━━KYŪ

3.1K 150 2
Por yellelovestoread

THE VOLLEYBALL WAS THROWN INSIDE THE COURT. The Karasuno team was currently having their practice routine to improve their spikes and receives.

"Chance ball!" A player shouted as he saw the ball came over their side. He then hurriedly received it.

"Kageyama!" Daichi shouted when he passed the ball to the setter. "Hai!"

The latter then positioned to prepare the set. He then jumped to ready for an offensive attack, throwing it to one of the spikers.

Hinata proceeded to leap forwards, drawing his arm to make a hit. He then spiked the ball when it came in front of him, hitting it towards the other side of the court.

A whistle then rang throughout the gym, followed by a clap. They saw their coach standing from the bench, approaching them.

"Okay, that's all for the day." Ukai told his players. They then stopped with their practice, loosening up and wiping their faces with towels. "Good job, guys." Kiyoko distributed the water canteens to the boys. They then grinned happily, thanking her.

"Gather around, gather around. I have something to announce." Ukai said to the team. The players then assembled near their coach. Sitting on the floor, waiting for what he would say.

"As you should know—we will have our training camp tomorrow." 

The team went silent for a while as they heard his announcement. Some of them were quite astonished.

"Training camp?!"

One of the players said out-loud. It was Tanaka Ryūnoseke. Ukai then grinned at their wing spiker. He already expected that it would be him to make the first reaction.

"Y-you mean we're going on a field trip?" The equally exuberant libero asked. The two  were now jumping in excitement. All of the players then awaited their sensei's response, having the same question.

"It will be a five-day training camp. We'll be making use of the week-long school break. In there—we will further hone our skills with the help from a certain someone. As to 'where'—you're asking?" Ukai then paused for dramatic effect. He then put his forefinger in front of his mouth.

"As for now—it'll remain a surprise."

"Eh—?!"

The team then screamed from his letdown. They were already brimming with anticipation on where they were going. Also curious as to who would help teach them.

"Okay, okay. You'll eventually know tomorrow—so just wait for it." He waved his hand to calm them down. "Better go home and pack now. Be early tomorrow, alright? See you here!"

"Hai, sensei!" The members then uttered in unison.

It was already evening. The Karasuno players just finished their practice and were now walking together back home.

"Yo, Hinata!"

Nishinoya called for the decoy. He then ran to walk beside him. Hinata then turned to the libero. "What is it, senpai?"

The former then grinned as he looked at the middle blocker, encircling his arm around his shoulder. "So, have you found her yet?"

Hinata's face then turned a reddish color from his question. The players were now all-ears from the duo's conversation.

"A-ah—w-well—" The middle blocker began to stammer. He was feeling embarrassed as the group's attention was now on him.

"Hn." Tsukishima smirked. "Is there something wrong, shrimp? Cat got your tongue?" He stifled a laugh afterwards. Yamaguchi then snorted hearing his friend's sarcastic insult.

Hinata proceeded to give both of them a wry look. "Ni—what are you laughing at—teme?!" Their laughters then grew more as they saw his disconcerted face. Hinata continued to bicker with his fellow middle blocker, although it was mostly one-sided since the latter just ignored him.

"Hey—boke—shut up!" Kageyama became pissed as he continued to hear the decoy's rants. He then pulled his ear just to make him stop.

"You know all of you should stop all your petty fights." Chills then ran into their spines as they heard the cool voice of their captain, Daichi Sawamura.  They then gulped and hurriedly straightened up. "R-roger, captain." The rest of them became silent, the latter can be intimidating if he wanted.

"Anyway, what were you talking about, Nishinoya?" It was Sugawara who broke the silence, a little inquisitive on their conversation before.

Tanaka then quickly went near the libero. "Let me take it from here, Tora!" He told him.

The libero nodded, paving the way to the wing spiker. He then proceeded to clear his voice.

"As you all know—Hinata here was a little distracted days before." Tanaka began, the others then nodded in anticipation.

"You mean when he hit the ball to Tsukishima right on his stomach?" Asahi asked, scratching his chin as he recalled the moment.

Tsukishima then glared at the decoy as he heard the ace. "So it was you—eh?"

Hinata raised his hands, trying to defend himself. "I—I didn't do it on purpose, you know!"

"Yeah—as I said 'Hinata was a little out of focus'—Tsukishima." Tanaka said to the tall middle blocker—putting an emphasis on his name.

"Tch." Tsukishima then evaded his gaze—annoyed with the two.

Tanaka then continued on his story after shutting him up. "Alright, in continuation, it was because—" The wing spiker then paused for dramatic effect, just like what Coach Ukai did to them. "You guess."

All of them then groaned from his tendency to delay.

"Was it because he was hungry?"

"Uhh—sleepy?"

"Just being himself." Kageyama replied smirking. "A total blockhead."

Hinata then scowled at his remark. "Nobody asked you—teme."

Tanaka then laughed heartily. "Ha. None of them matches the right answer!" He crossed his arms.

"Well then what is it?" One of the players asked.

Nishinoya's laughter then boomed, also having fun with their guessing game. "Just keep 'em coming."

Although, seeing their faces now. They already wanted to know the answer. "Alright, alright. SheeshRyū—take the honors."

Tanaka then half-whispered to all of his teammates, gesturing them to come closer. "Believe it or not—it was because of someone."

"He was distracted in volleyball because of someone?" Sugawara asked, slightly incredulous. The same went to the other players.

"Yes. A girl he had met."

"Eh—?! For real?!"

The duo then laughed at their teammates' reactions. Hinata kept his mouth closed, feeling awkward as the whole team was now examining him.

"Do we know her?" Daichi asked, now interested. "What's her name?"

"That's the thing here." Tanaka heavily tapped Hinata on his shoulder. "He doesn't know anything about her—even her name."

The latter then grimaced at the impact on his shoulder. "There's no need for you to do that, Tanaka-senpai..." Hinata grumbled.

Tanaka began to laugh bouyantly, ruffling his orange hair.  "That's a real bummer—ain't it—Hinata?"

Sugawara then looked at the middle blocker.

"Well, how did the two of you meet then?"

▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

65.9K 1.8K 32
Y/n has a secret they've been hiding from everyone. Well, it's not really a secret but more of a lie they tell everyone. "My parents are on a busine...
430 26 8
Everyone has one life that they need to keep safe. Once that heart stops, you're dead for good.. Hinata's strange behavior started to worry the team...
184K 5.3K 15
You move to Japan after living in the states as a child, leaving your childhood friends behind. You now go to Karasuno high but didn't expect to find...
1.3K 42 19
○○○○○○○○○○●●○○○○○○○○○○ ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ: After your parents have to leave on a year long business trip you end up living with your cousin Satori; you enro...