MUTE.

By a1e1i1o1u1

ðŸŽĨ tokyo revengers <3 - in which inumaki y/n dies while fighting in shibuya, but gets immediately reincarn... More

introduction
character info
one.
two.
three.
four.
five. (new)
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
fourteen.
fifteen. (new)
sixteen. (new)
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two. (new)
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.

thirteen.

32.6K 2K 2K
By a1e1i1o1u1

you stood beside pah as you both watched the other males argue.

about what you ask?

well...

"-AND THAT'S WHY SHE SHOULD RIDE WITH ME!!"
"THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE!!"
"YOU BOTH AREN'T TRUSTWORTHY ENOUGH!! THAT'S WHY SHE SHOULD COME WITH ME!!"
"FUCK OFF!! YOU'RE ALREADY GOING WITH MIKEY!!"

yeah...

you mentally punched your own face before turning to pah and tugging on his shirt.

the male turned to you and tilted his head, "what?"

you looked around before pointing at his motorcycle.

"you wanna go with me?" you nodded.

he nodded and grabbed your arm, both of you not even bothering to wait for the others.

"hey, y/n-chin is already going with pah-chin"

"HUH?!"

the four males snapped their heads to where you previously stood, only to find it empty.

"you guys act like little girls" pah nonchalantly said before driving off.

you wrapped an arm around his torso with the other one waving at the others.

"NO FAIR!!"

✦%

you have been spending about 7 months with the males, they were really nice towards you, especially mitsuya and draken. mikey and baji did not like that, sometimes even wishing they never introduced you to each other.

(it's all baji's fault😒)

you have also met mitsuya's little sisters! they were extremely nice and cute, they both often ignore their own brother when you're around, takashi didn't mind tho, he found it kind of endearing how close you were to his sisters.

kazutora, boy oh boy, mai did not like this guy at first, saying something like 'i don't like nor trust you, leave my sister alone' but now that 7 months have passed, she kind of got over it and can now tolerate being around the male without saying anything offensive.

draken respected you for being able to tolerate mikey and baji for like what? 5 years. he also respects your personal space and is the one to pull the others off of you whenever you got uncomfortable. honestly, stan draken for respecting women.

pah was your favorite. he was extremely nice towards you and often shared his food with you. he didn't understand that you were mute at first and kept pestering you to call him 'big bro pah', he was so disappointed when mitsuya told him you couldn't speak :(

you like your new friend group but nothing would be able to replace izana and kakucho...

"OH? YOU LITTLE SHIT JUST GOT YOUR PUBES IN!!"
"AH? SO DID YOU!"
"HUH? I'VE HAD LOAD OF 'EM SINCE FIFTH GRADE!"
"HM?! YOU JUST PUT PERMED HAIR DOWN YOUR PANTS!"

(SORRY BUT THIS SCENE WAS HILAROUS😭)

pah sighed and drove forward, "my bcx 400f's the best"

you nodded your head from behind and it made him smile, "dunno if it's best in the world or the universe, though. i'm just an idiot. enough talkin' about stupid crap. c'mon let's race to musashi shrine"

"WAIT, PAH! THAT'S CHEATING!"
"QUIT BEING SO DAMN LOGICAL! ASSHOLE!"
"BRING IT ON, BITCH!"
"LAST PLACE PAYS THE PRICE!!"

you silently laughed as pah drove even faster, the sound of baji getting tuned out from behind.

soon enough, both of you arrived at the shrine where you always gather. the other three (draken, kazutora, and mitsuya) arriving a minute or two later.

"why did mikey want all of us here anyway?" draken asked, kicking a ball around.

"dunno" kazutora shrugged.

the soccer ball bounced in front of you making you grin, it's been so long since you've played. sports always interested you, no matter what kind, you liked them all. you stood up and kicked the ball back to draken, the tall male smiling and kicking it back to you.

this went on for a while before baji and mikey arrived.

"'sup, last place."
"what took ya?"

"THIS MOTHER FUCKER! HE'S BEEN DEAD ASLEEP THE WHOLE TIME!" baji screeched, waking up the sleeping blond on his back in the process.

"excuses. excuses"
"only making yourself look worse."

"hm?" mikey peeked over baji's shoulder, drool falling from the side of his lips, "we're here?"

draken turned to them, "didn't you have something to tell everyone, mikey?"

the small blond nodded and hopped off of baji's back, you went towards him and handed him a handkerchief.

mikey yawned, "mmm, thank you y/n-chin"

✦%

you sat beside kazutora on the ground as you both looked up at mikey, "you guys know about this one biker gang...the black dragons?"

an image of your four older brother figures appeared in your mind. what did black dragons have to do with whatever mikey had to say?

"i heard they're stone cold bastards" draken said, "three years above us, i think?"

mikey nodded, "yeah"

man. what happened to the old black dragons? the one shinichiro created?

"why didn't you ask for our help, kazutora?"

you turned to your side and watched as kazutora flinch.

"baji told me about it. you fought black dragons alone, didn't you?"

mitsuya stood up from his position on the floor and looked between mikey and kazutora, "huh? kazutora took on the black dragons?! no way!!"

"kazutora does live on the black dragon's turf" pah added.

'now that you say it, he actually does'

"so that's what happened" draken nodded before turning to mikey, "you planning to fight black dragons, mikey?"

mikey looked at kazutora before turning to draken and nodding, "yup!"

"the black dragons are a huge gang. i want a just cause for taking them on!"

"?"

'how did he say that out loud??'

baji stood up, grinning wildly, "i got an idea!", all of you simultaneously turned to the ravenette, "let's form..our own gang."

'oh no, mai won't like thissss'

"...huh?"

"a gang?" kazutora sweatdropped, "of our own?"

baji nodded, "yeah"

draken broke into a smile, "nice idea!! sounds like fun to me!"

"i already decided our positions in the gang, too" baji stated.

everyone watched him in confusion and anticipation.

"OUR LEADER, THE STRONGEST AND MOST FULL OF HIMSELF IN THE UNIVERSE, MIKEY!!"
"OUR VICE-LEADER, THE DEPENDABLE BIG BRO TYPE, DRAKEN!"
"MITSUYA, OUR MEDIATOR, WILL COMMAND OUR ELITE GUARD!"
"THE POWERFUL PAH-CHIN WILL CARRY OUR BANNER!!"
"YOU AND I WILL FORM THE ATTACK UNIT! KAZUTORA!!"

'baby, i'm not even here, i'm a hallucination💕'

"..." kazutora stayed silent before looking up at baji, "but...can we really form a gang so easily...?"

mikey leaned back with his hands behind his head, "i already decided our gang name."

baji turned to him, "what?! you did?!"

"the tokyo manjiro gang!!"

everyone except mikey sweatdropped, "LAAAME!!"

they started agreeing, except for the gang name part.

everything was okay before pah mentioned something.

"hold on." the others turned to him.

"yeah?"

pah pointed at you, who was idly sitting on the ground, weaving a flower crown using flowers you gathered earlier, "what about y/n?"

baji turned to you, the memory of you mercilessly beating up 7 guys surfacing his mind, "OH! Y/N CAN BE OUR TRUMP CARD!"

mikey and pah tilted their head to the side, "trump card...??"

baji nodded, "yeah! like a secret weapon or something! she'll act like a normal member but when we're all in trouble, she'll save us!"

"WOAH!! COOL!!"
"doesn't sound like a bad idea"
"where did you get this idea from?"

you looked up at them with a deadpan, 'i don't have a say in this do i?'

well, just watching them gush over your position nade you wanna join anyways.

'i guess tenjiku will have to wait...'

edited.

just wrote four chapters for different books, my hand hurts like a bitch now 🤪😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 13K 51
What happens when spider-woman enters the world of Tokyo Revengers?
31.1K 1K 34
↩A story about y/n who got reincarnated in Tokyo revengers as baji keisuke's little sister started: 01/05/2022 finished: 05/18/2023
199K 7.8K 40
When the people from " Tokyo Revengers" accidentally ends up in the real world as Dogs! Reverse Isekai Various x reader TW: Hinted/ indirect Characte...
27K 737 19
"kakucho.. im going to lose it, i miss her so much" I include Izana in Bonten ! Izana x Oc âœĻ This is a story where izana & mikey form Bonten together...