A contract #ShiVi version

By starhawk_mystery

My version kinda similar to FSOG More

Message
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Important note

Part 20

2.9K 94 3
By starhawk_mystery

I took looked at the file that needs to be signed by Shiva.. I walked into his cabin and handed over to him.. He gave a smile and signed the papers..

Shiva- So when are moving in?

He asked me while handing the file back to me..

Raavi - Moving in to the apartment??

Shiva- Yeas..

Raavi - I didnt tell this to Rishita yet.. And I dont know how she is going to react..

Shiva- If you cant say its ok.. I will say her..

Raavi - No its ok.. I will tell her..

He smiled back at me..And got back into his work.. I took the file and left his cabin.. I stood beside Rishita .. She looked at me with an arched eyebrow..

Raavi - Boss gifted me and apartment and I have to move in today..

I said in a go and as she digested what I said her eyes popped open... She looked at me as I have grown two heads..

Rishita - Shiva.. That sadu.. Has gifted you an apartment??

Raavi- Yeah..

Rishita - And why did he gifted you that all of a sudden?

Raavi - Um... Well he must be impressed by my work..

Rishita - No thats probably not possible.. Is it something else Raavi..

Dev- I have insisted Shiva for that..

Dev jumped in the scenario and saved me.. Rishita is really a question queen..

Rishita - Ohh.. Nice you said him.. Hmm... So Raavi you wont stay in my house anymore?

I nodded in a no.. And she sighed..

Rishita - Ok then.. We will party tonight in your apartment what say?

She asked excitedly.. I looked at Dev.. And he nodded.

Dev- Ofc.. You will have to throw us a party.. After all boss has gifted you an apartment...

I blushed..

Raavi- Ok then tonight at my home..

I said winking..They became happy..Later I went to Shiva and asked him to join us in the evening for party..

Shiva- Umm.. About evening I dont know Raavi..

I became disappointed.. As he wont come..

Shiva- But if you let me stay the whole night with you then I will come with you right away..

He said giving me a naughty smile.. I blushed..

Raavi- What day what night Shiva I am all yourss..

I said winking at him again.. And his eyes popped out in shock..I blushed to be precise..

Raavi- Ok then..I wilk be waiting for you in the evening..

I left giving him a flying kiss and he smiled.. I decorated my apartment just like a new bride.. Afterall my friends are gonna see it for the first time.. I must say Shivaschoice is very nice and classy.. Every room was designed perfectly.. Just like my dream home.. The door bell rang and I saw Rishita .. I opened the door and she hugged me.. I hugged her back.. She came inside and saw the whole house..

Rishita - Oh my Gawdd! Its like a small castle.. Small cute but classy..

Raavi - I know right.. I love it..

Rishita - I love it too yaar..

The door bell rang again.. I was sure it was Shiva and Dev there.. I opened the door and saw them.. Shiva wore a hot black and grey lined three piece suit.. I looked at him.. Dev was in already..

Shiva- Done checking me out?

I blushed but hid it..

Raavi- I was not checking you out Mr. Pandya

Shiva- Then what were you doing Ms. Raavi..

Raavi- Shiva.. This is party..

Shiva- Yeah I know and I never said its a funeral..

I gave him an irritated look..

Raavi- Why do you need to look so formal.. In the party too? You could have worn casual right?

Shiva- Raavi.. Look at you what you are wearing... The same old jeans..

I blushed..

Shiva- I am wearing the same old suit...

I said looking around..

Shiva- Waise you have decorated it so well..

Raavi- Thank you I said and blushed.

Shiva went and Joined Rishita and Dev.. I went to the kitchen to serve them food.. We ate pizzas and sat down.. All of us were bored..

Dev- Lets play something..

Raavi- What??

Rishita - Umm.. Never have I ever..

She said in excitement.. I looked at shiva with opened eyes..

Shiva- Done..

Raavi- No..

Rishita - Majority wins.. Only Raavi doesn't want to play among us.. That means we are playing ..

I got an idea..

Raavi- Arey Rishita ... Waitt.. We dont have champagne at home..

I said faking a pout in sadness.. Rishita smirked.. She got the champagne bottle from her bag..

Rishita - Here it is..

Raavi- Phail gaya raita..

Rishita served it in glasses.. And..

Rishita - I will start..

All nodded..

Rishita - Never have I ever kissed someone..

Dev and Rishita didnt drink I and Shiva drank.. Malli looked at us shocked.. While Dev smiled..

Rishita - Raavi.. Naughty girl..

I showed my teeth..

Raavi- My turn.. Never have I ever loved someone..

I did this to know if Rishita is in love or not..

And I saw her taking a sip.. And to my surprise Along with Dev and Mallika.. Shivay took the sip too.. I stared at him.. When he saw me I quickly moved my eyes..

Shiva- Ummm.. Never have I ever fucked someone..

He said looking me with a smirk.. I gulped my saliva.. Dev and Rishita didnt drink but I and Shiva drank.. He had a smirk on his face..

Dev- Never have I ever confessed my feelings to someone..

And this time no one took the sip... The game continued until Dev and Rishita passed out.. While I looked at Shiva half concious..

Shiva- Ready Ms. Raavi for our night??

He asked while I blushed.. I raised my hands.. Indicating him to pick me up in his arms.. He held me up and took me into the room..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 1.8K 25
Characters r same as Pandya Store This story start after reception episode So basically no misunderstanding n third angle is there Basically is a...
85K 2.7K 16
Shivi angst
47.8K 2K 15
Raavi is getting the same nightmare over and over again and she doesn't know why
64.4K 2.3K 20
The story is all about Shiva and raavi from pandya store who have been married under tough cirucumstances (similar to the show). What happens next is...