Part 16

He made me sit in the car... I stopped him..

Raavi- I will drive today...

Shiva- I want to reach home safely not heaven..

I looked at him with one eyebrow raised..

Raavi- Arey dont worry I can drive..

Shiva- No Raavi.. You sit.. I will drive..

Raavi- Shiva.. I said I will drive thats it..

Shiva- Ok babe.. Relax calm down.. Ok you drive happy now?

I took out the car keys from his pocket.. I could feel he hitched.. As my fingers inside his pocket searched for keys and they ran near his manhood..I chuckled.. Yet pretended as if I dont know anything..He stod there with his hands oh his hips..

Shiva- what are you doing Raavi??

Raavi- I am searching for keys Shiva. I cant find them in your pocket..

He took my hands out.. And kept it on my sides..

Shiva- You wont find my keys there..

I chuckled.. He moved closer and took the jacket off me..and took out the keys from the inside pocket of his blazer..

Shiva- This is where I keep my keys..

I took them from his hand.. I ran to the driving seat..

***********
She is so stubborn.. She snatched the keys from my hand and ran to the driving seat.. She sat and waited for me to get in.. I smiled and sat inside..

Raavi- Readyy??

Shiva- Yes..

I prayed. And she glared at me.. She started her drive.. And I looked at her.. She realised my gaze on me and bit her lip... I am sure now she does it purposely.. I looked at her.. And moved my hand on her thighs again..and she hitched..

Raavi- Shiva...

She tried moving my hand.. But since I am sitting free how can I leave the opportunity.. I traced patterns on her bare shoulder.. She arched her back.. She moved my hand.. And stopped the car aside..

Raavi- If you do this.. Then we will surely reach heaven..

I chuckled..

Shiva- Driving is your favorite thing I believe.. Then you do your favorite work and I will do mine..

Raavi- Shut up Shiva and sit straight..

She started the car.. And I touched her cheek and could feel the heat inside them.. They turned red as soon as my hand touched them..

Shiva- Your cheeks are so hot..

Raavi- Shiva move your hand.. You are distracting me..

Shiva- Ok..

I slid my hand from her cheek to her neck.. An Aahh a moan left her mouth and she bit her tongue.. I ran the back of my fingers on her cleavage.. And on her breast.. I traced my thumb on her nipples.. I know that she was enjoying it..I pinched her nipple and she cried in pain..

Raavi- Aaahhh! Shiva it hurts..

I giggled again..

Raavi- Shiva if you want to drive come and drive.. Dont torture me like this..

I pecked on her lips...

Shiva- Its ok baby you carry on.. I wont distract you from your goal.. Go on drive..

She smiled and started her driving.. And I sat there just admiring her.. She is an angel...

Shiva- Raavi??

Raavi- Hmmmm..

She hummmed.. Awww she is so adorable..

Shiva- Tell me about your parents..

I saw her smile turning into tears in her eyes..

Raavi- My parentss??

Shiva- I am sorry if I hurt you by my question..

Raavi- No.. No you didnt.. My mommm.. She died when I was born and.. And my dad..

I could feel her words stuck im her throat... She felt pain in expressing themm..

Shiva- Raavi its ok if you cant..I wont force you..

She was quiet.. I switched on the radio so that she can feel comfortable.. And forget what I asked.. As the radio turned on..the song was played.. Aj dikha de mjhe love karke.. O baby bahon mein bharke..

Making her more nervous.. She stopped the car at the destination which was supposed to be her home but it is Pandya mansion.. and looked into my eyes.. And suddenly she pecked my lips.. I held her and kissed her again.. Licking and sucking her lip.. Soon she broke the kiss and blushed. I looked at her..

Shiva- Someone asked me to take it slow..

She blushed again.. I cupped her face.

Shiva- What do you want Raavi??

She looked into my eyes with so much of innocence..

Shiva- Its ok you just have to tell me..

She moved her gaze down and again looked at me..

Raavi- I want you.. Only you..

And that was it.. I got down of my seat.. And went to her.. I picked her up in my arms.. The way she fitted into my arms.. She looked so cute when she smiled cheekishly at me.. I took her to my bedroom and looked at her..

Shiva- So where shall we start from?

She blushed... I traced my patterns all over her body and she tried to stop her moans..

Shiva- Dont stop it Raavi.. Moan as much as you can.. Make me insane by your moans..

I said while tracing my fingers over her cleavage.. She moaned louder this time..

Raavi- Go on!

I made her turn and and opened the knot of her gown..it fell of..I saw her breast and my eyes went hungry seeing them...It was as if they were made for only me..I caressed them..And she moaned..

Raavi- Aaahhh! Shivaa!

I licked and bit her nipples and hissed in pain..

Shiva- Are you fine Raavi? 

She nodded..

Raavi- Just dont stop..

I played with her nipples through my thumb and she moaned again and again... Then I went to her panties and pulled out them in a go... And there she stood the heavenly beauty infront of my eyes in her birth suit.. I groaned as I saw her pussy.. The little friend of mine straightened up.. I was about to stand and kiss her but she stopped me..

Raavi- Taste me..

She said and without any delay I pulled her close holding her ass and inserted my tongue in... I thrusted and thrusted tasting her.. While she held my hair and moaned..Her moans went louder that made me go crazzyy for her.. I stood up and kissed her... We kissed eachother such an extent that our lips swelled.. I threw her on the bed and opened my shirt... I put down my pant.. She looked at me.. And smiled.. I hovered over her.. Before I could enter her..I tore the packet of condom and wore.. I kissed her breast neck while fingering in her.. And she held my hand.. As I realized she was hitting her orgasm.. I entered in her and she cried in pain holding me tight.. I held her face near my chest and started thrusting her.. Slowly and steadily ... She moaned.. The harder she moaned the harder I thrusted.. And when I finally ejaculated I lied beside her.. I kissed her forehead..

Shiva- Was it pleasurable or painful?

I asked after getting some energy to talk.. She looked at me and pecked my lips..

Raavi- It was pleasurably painful..

I smiled.. I kissed her forehead and pulled out duvet on her and myself.. I held her tightly in my arms and we slept peacefully..