The Billionaire's Pregnant Ex...

By kxshintia

(WARNING: This is my first story btw. Some parts may be cringe or toxic, but I don't feel like changing anyth... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author's Note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Heads Up/ Notice (READ)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue
Sequel!!!
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2
Info about sequel!
Sequel is now up!!
New Cover!!
Thank you ALL!!
Sequel is finished!
NEW BOOK
New Billonaire Book!

Chapter 34

17.1K 644 96
By kxshintia

Don't forget to vote!

Axarii's POV

After Mason finished examining me he and Xavier had went into another room to talk. It was currently 4:00am.

When Xavier came back he told me Mason had already left. I could still remember the sad look on his face when he saw me.

Xavier told me that this wasn't the room he was sleeping in, this was the extra bedroom. His room was upstairs.

"Goodnight love. I'll see you in the morning." He spoke out before walking towards the door. Before he could get too far I had grabbed onto his dress pants since I had on his shirt.

He then stopped, looking back at me in confusion. "I... I want to sleep with you. If that's fine." I muttered out, staring at the door. I don't want to be alone.

Before I knew it he scooped me up from the bed, walking out of the room. I found it weird that he was silent the whole time our way up the stairs. It wasn't like him to be quiet.

He gently sat me down on the bed before walking over to the other side. This bed was bigger than the one downstairs. I watched as he stretched his arms out slightly, his muscles tensing.

Xavier was well built. That will never change.

"Are you avoiding me?" I asked him while getting under the covers. He then turned towards me.

"Of course not... I just want to give you space." He replied back softly.

"I also had Mason go collect your things from Grayson's room, they're downstairs... I don't trust him." He added.

Grayson... he didn't have anything to do with this did he?

"Listen Arii-" He began.

"I love you."

Did I... just say that?

From the look on his face, I did.

I just said I love you.

"What did you say?" He asked me slowly. I don't know why but it felt like there were butterflies in my stomach. My heart was racing.

I then pulled the covers up so that they were over my head. "Goodnight."

After a few moments I heard him shuffling around before the lights were turned off.

"Arii..." He spoke out before grabbing onto the covers, pulling them out of my grip. He was staring at me with so many emotions in his eyes. He now stood next to me, his pants hanging loosely around his waist.

I found myself getting back up from the bed. When I stood in front of him he wrapped his arms around me, both of his handscupping my ass.

"You don't understand how worried I was. I thought I was gonna lose you... I almost shitted myself a couple of times." He chuckled out. I could feel him growing more hard as he pulled me tight against him.

"Just watching you in that state... I lost it. I couldn't stop thinking about what could of happened." He muttered out before placing a kiss on my neck, "Your beautiful smile." Another kiss. "This amazing ass of yours." Xavier then kissed my lips before whispering against them, "There's nothing holding us back." I could feel myself getting wet from his words.

It felt like the two of us were looking into each other's souls. I couldn't help but smile before leaning forward to seal our lips once more. The kiss started to get more heated as time passed. After a few moments I cut our kissing short, him now confused.

Without saying a word I slowly pulled his white T-shirt over my head, and unhooked my bra. I dropped them both on the ground as Xavier stared at my body in awe. I could tell by the look on his face that he wanted to touch me so badly. I was in nothing but my laced underwear.

"Now... I want you to make love to me." I spoke out before biting my lip.

With no hesitation, Xavier's warm lips were on my own. He swiftly picked me up and laid me back on the bed. His large hands found my breasts and he squeezed them gently, a small gasp coming from me. Our tongues slid against one another as if they were fighting.

Everything at the moment just felt so right. Our chests were pressed together. Our skin on fire. It felt amazing. The heat radiating between us was turning me on even more.

Both of my legs were on each side of his body. I could feel his cock pushing up against my core. He's so big. He started to hump against me slowly as if we were already making love. Our kisses were slow, passionate.

Both of my hands were in his, our fingers entangled and he had mine pressed against the bed, just above my head.

He continued with his movement, slowing rubbing himself against me. Those soft, plumped lips moved towards my neck. He gently begins sucking on the nape of my neck. I moaned out as I found myself rolling my hips, pushing myself harder against his erection.

He kisses his way up to my ear before putting more weight on his lower body, holding me down so I'd stop grinding against him. The whisper of his voice is so hot, "You said you wanted me to make love to you right? So I'm going to be slow the entire time."

He then starts to suck on my earlobe, "I want my cock to thrust slowly in and out of you. No matter how I feel or how bad you want me to fuck you, I'll only go slow. I want to express myself, show you that you'll always have my heart. I want us to share this moment together as one."

He then gets up and begins to slowly pull off his dress pants, as well as my laced panties. I continued to stare into his eyes as he removed the rest of his clothing off.

His cock then breaks free from his clothing. It's huge, like I remember it. Xavier then licks my slit a few times, making it more wet for his member. His body was soon back against mine. The two of us staring at one another.

He positions his cock to the opening of my pussy. He watches my face intensively as he opens my pussy with the head of his cock. He holds his cock as he slowly eases himself further.

A painful moan escaped from me, I bit my lip as I tried ignoring the pain. It hurts. He's so big it hurts. He then pushes even further. I could feel my pussy gripping him tightly.

As he continued to push further, the pain was slowly turning into pleasure. Slowly he's a few inches inside of me, his gaze never failing. He looks so sexy. I wanted to tangle my hands in his hair but I decided not to, so I could focus on his face and expressions. His lips part slightly and he quietly moans. Even further, and further. He was finally all the way inside of me.

My pussy is stretched around his member. Another moan escaped from me. He was now still, he wasn't moving. He wanted to enjoy the feeling of being close to me a little longer. The feeling of his cock twitching inside of me made me moan again.

He then grabbed onto both of my hands before pinning them above my head again. We both stared at one another as he pulled himself out a little before gently pushing all the way back in. "Oh..." He moaned out. And he did it again. And again, slowly.

Xavier meant what he said. He wasn't fucking me... he's making love to me. I can feel his emotions with every thrust. He then bends down, kissing me. Our tongues rolling against each other's as he slowly pumps in and out of me. We moan against each other's lips.

His warm lips now on my breasts. He gently sucks and then circles my nipple with his tongue. My skin was burning under his touch. He starts moving from one breast to another. This feels so good.

Xavier then pulls his cock all the way out, holding it steady before sinking it all the way back inside of me. My back arched as I moaned loudly. He did it over and over.

His eyes that were filled with lust focused on mine. The way he would roll his hips as he'd go even deeper felt amazing. "Oh my God, Xavier." I moaned out as my toes curled. Words couldn't even explain how I felt.

I could orgasm anytime but I was holding it back for as long as I could. I didn't want this feeling to end. Not yet. I could feel as my pussy pulsed every so often, letting me know my orgasm was coming.

I knew he could feel it as well. But his pace didn't change. His thrust were slow and deep. I could feel every inch of him as he slid in and out of me. I felt every twitch of his shaft, the roll in his hips. I could feel everything.

"Oh." He moans out again, closing his eyes for a second. "You're so fucking tight baby." He pushes in again. And again. And again. "Mmm Zay I'm going to cum." I moaned out before shutting my eyes. The pleasure was too much.

He then grabbed onto my face with one of his hands. "Look at me." He spoke out, his voice deeper than usual. I slowly opened my eyes to see him staring at me heatedly. "Cum for me. I want to feel every pulse. I want to see the look on your face as I make love to you."

After a few moments I screamed out loud as my body convulsed, my pussy gripping his shaft. "Mmm." He moaned out, still keeping his pace. I could tell by the look on his face he wanted to start pounding me but he didn't. He still kept it slow, him feeling my entire orgasm.

I took the time to admire the rest of his body. I watched as beads of sweat rolled down his face and toned chest. The way his lips part and the sound of his moans told it all, he was about to cum.

"Fuck yes." I moaned out, one of his hands on my throat. In and out. In and out. He felt so good. I was about to cum again. As he thrusted in as deep as he could he moaned again, "Fuckkk!" His shaft buried deep, shooting his cum inside of me. The idea of his thick cum shooting out of his cock made me cum with him.

Xavier was now laying on top of me, him still being buried deep inside of me. The two of us moaned out together. We stared at one another for a few seconds before he spoke out.

"Now that I made love to you, just like you asked. Im gonna fuck you." He said, his cock twitching inside me.

"Mmm Zay-" I began as I felt him slowly pulling out his cock covered in our cum before slamming back inside of me. Over. And over. He started to pick up the pace. I could feel our cum dripping out of my pussy, now on my thighs and ass. I moaned out loudly.

The wet sounds were like music to my ears. Our skin touching. He kept on pounding me, the look on his face showing that he was just getting started. I knew he had to be sensitive right now. But it wasn't stopping him.

"Fuck, you feel so good baby." He grunted out. He's so hot. His voice. His body. Everything about him just drives me crazy. I looked between us and saw all of the cum on his cock. There was more with every thrust.

He then grabbed my right leg before swinging it over my left leg. This position brought back so many memories, it made my pussy feel even tighter to him. He moaned out loudly, the sound of his balls hitting my ass.

"Ahh fuck! Yes yes yesss!" I yelled out.

He continued to pound me hard. After a couple of more thrust he filled me up with his thick cum again. It was so warm. I was so turned on at the thought of his cum inside of me.

After he slowly pulled out of me before rolling over on his back, I clenched my pussy and legs. I didn't want any of it dripping out.

Xavier was breathing hard. Him covered in sweat. That smile on his face. He looked so sexy, his dimples showing.

Although he looked tired his shaft was still hard. His thick cum all over and around it. Mmm he looked so sexy. I then straddled him, some of his cum dripping on his lower stomach as I slowly slid down him.

I grabbed his hard shaft before guiding it to my pussy. His abs clenched as he placed both hands on my hips. "Fuck. I'm sensitive." He muttered out.

That smile of his was driving me crazy. I then put my hands over his hands that were on my hips before I started riding him. I smiled back at him. "I guess I get to ride a sensitive cock." I bit my lip, his eyes now looking at them.

I bounce on his hard throbbing shaft. His dimples were still showing as he watched my tight pussy climb him, slamming back down.

"You're so fucking hot with my cum all over you." He moaned out. His cum was all over my inner thighs, pussy, some on my hands. Cum was even all over the sheets.

I lift myself up slowly before coming back down, rolling my hips. "Fuck you're so good at this." He then let go of my hips, putting his hands behind his head. He watched as I continued to ride him.

We've been going at it for a while now. Since I've been on top I've had at least two more orgasms. From the look on his face, he loved watching me cum.

Xavier then grabs my hips again before sitting up against the headboard while I continued to ride him. His hands on my hips made me move faster than before. My breasts bouncing. The two of us moaning like crazy.

"Fuck... you're gonna make me cum again." He smiled before looking at me seriously. His hands were making me move up slowly before he slammed me back down, his pace going faster and faster.

"Shit!" He yelled out before roughly grabbing my breasts. "Oh fuck!" I moaned out as I continued to ride him fast. He jolts his shaft up before moaning as he came hard. I kept going, feeling myself getting ready to cum as well.

I watched as Xavier's jaws clenched as he came, still watching me. I felt as my orgasm was on edge. This one was different, it felt deeper. "Xavier!" I moaned out loudly.

Liquid started to run down his shaft. Xavier looked shocked before he pulled me off of him, me squirting on his abs. As soon as I fell on the bed Xavier started rubbing my clit so hard, making me squirt even more. Cum was also leaking out my pussy.

After a few moments the squirting stopped. I was now laying on the bed, my body convulsing due to all the pleasure. I could feel the orgasm throughout my body. This was something different.

The bed was wet, covered in both of our cum and sweat. The two of us both had cum all over our bodies.

He then leaned over me, staring at me with a smile on his face.

"That was literally one of the sexiest things I've seen you do." Xavier said, watching his cum pour out of me.

"And I love you even more." He added, referring to the time when I said I love you.

*****

😳umm... yeah so that happened.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!

Don't forget to VOTE!!!

❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 2.2K 53
ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs MATURE CONTENT 0πly f0r 18+ readers. #underediting " What I am thinking is to go out for a walk " he quickly lifted me up in a...
16.1K 630 21
"Please, let him go!" I begged, struggling to free myself but his tight grip around me refused to budge. A scream escaped me as he jerked me around t...
101K 4.2K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
113K 2.2K 11
" I am pregnant," I said timidly caressing my flat belly hoping that he will be happy hearing the news. After all, he is going to be a father. He sai...