Revealing the mastermind - Cl...

By deadshot269

A reaction fanfic based of the Light novel Classroom of the elite. The first part is reaction and the story... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- Arrival
A/N
Chapter-2
My Idea for this fanfic
Interlude - 1
Chapter-3
Important
The most reliable
Girl talk(Part-1)
Girl talk(Part-2)
I am...
Partners
Chapter-9
The "Perfect" Chapter
Discussion
Chapter - 12
One-shot: Lucid Dreams
One-shot: Perspective
Not an update
100+100K special (MISCONCEPTIONS)
Y2V7 aftermath
One shot - White Room Simulation

Chapter -11

9.7K 200 124
By deadshot269

After the video ended we had a few minute break where some students decided to stay while others went to the cafeteria.

I as usual found myself alone so I headed to the cafeteria. I ordered a sandwich and sat on a table. While people around me weren't necessarily staring at me I did find some of them occasionally looking in my direction.

"This place sure is full." I cannot find an empty seat as nearly half of the second-years were occupying this place all at once.

3rd tool POV

Students had started to become more aware of the student called Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. But even though as most of the young minds were filled with thoughts about him, there were two young females who absolutely gave no shit. And apparently unaware of each other's existence they both came to the cafeteria counter alongside one another

Ibuki and Kamuro

Ibuki/Kamuro: "Can I have a milkshake please?" They both asked at the same time

They both looked at each other and not giving a shit about anything looked back for the clerk to deliver on their orders. In a normal setting Ibuki and Kamuro would have nothing to talk with each other.

But as fate has in store for us, these two could surprisingly become sisters... They both liked to be alone. They both hated their and other class leaders. They both liked Ichinose and both hated Ayanokouji.

And basically these are the only things we care about in the characters of CoTE.

Finding the only empty seat on the cafeteria, they sat in front of each other, not speaking a word. But since both liked the silence they couldn't ask for more.

Kamuro received a message from sakayanagi asking where she is.

"This creep won't let me live."

"You can say that again" Such an unconscious response came from Ibuki. Surprised, Kamuro looked towards her and saw that she had gotten a message from her supposed boss ryuen.

Kamuro: "How do you work for him?"

Ibuki: "Huh?"

Kamuro: "I asked why do you work for him if he is like this?"

Ibuki: "I don't know. I couldn't care less about a creep. But don't you work for sakayanagi"

Kamuro: "And I hate every second of my life that led me here"

In each other Ibuki and Kamuro found a person similar to their own.

Curses were flying on that table...One after another... As they say that sharing suffering bought people close.

"These fucking creepy dickheads with no brains are always causing problems for us... I so hate it I might just end up killing someone one day" You guys tell me who said this. I refuse to put more effort than I have to even though it would be easier to just write the name here

"And this damn reptile of a person always poking his nose where it doesn't belong. Topped with that loli giving me nightmares just because of her smile."

"The sad part is we don't even get a break from her"

"Just when we could have some break is the start of the year, but here are these goddamn videos..."

"That Ayanokouji is a whole new level of creep..."

They both weren't aware of the fact that he was listening having his back towards them on the table next to them.

"And that loli is an inch away from wetting herself next to me. Ugh! I fucking hate it."

"You know...I find it surprisingly easy to talk with you. You're nice"

"I think I can say that too. I feel unexpectedly light. If I can go home without witnessing anything creepy the I would consider it a good day"

Ibuki: "In all my time here at this school, this is one of the few times I don't hate the person I am talking to."

Kamuro: "Class A is creepy, Class C is creepy... Class D has the creep king. I wish I was in Ichinose's class"

Ibuki: "Life would be so much easier"

kamuro: "Fuck that loli... I am not sitting with her anymore. You coming with me?"

Ibuki: "I think it is about time we go"

With that these two left together back to the gymnasium

SorryKouji: Man I am so glad they did not see me. I can taste the bloodlust coming from them... People hate me for using my abilities and they hate me for not using my abilities...what the hell am I supposed to do?

Once everyone was back at the venue the video started

VIDEO STARTS

Chiaki-chan❤

"What did you do, Nagumo?!" shouted Fujimaki, who now understood what was going on. He closed in on Nagumo.

Horikita's brother didn't approach Nagumo, but he wore a grim look.

Keisei: The results of the mixed training camp, huh?

Horikita: Why do I have to watch this again? Damn this video just started and I hate it already. More importantly...why is Ayanokouji-kun sweating? Did he do something during this break?

Sakayanagi: Ara~ we are watching the former president lose... how amusing. By the way Hashimoto-kun, I would appreciate it if you could locate Masumi-san.

Snek: She seems to be sitting with one of the Ryuen's classmates, I believe Ibuki. Should I call her for you?

Sakayanagi: That would be unnecessary. I think the video holds more priority

"Come now, senpai, we're still in the middle of the results. Please calm down. This has nothing to do with you anyway, Fujimaki-senpai. Does it?

The only thing that's happening is that a Class B student will be expelled. If anything, this means you'll pull even furtherahead of your rivals, right?" Nagumo snickered.

Ryuen: "But it was never about the Class B leader... it was always about that purple loli."

Nagumo: "Heh so we are watching this huh?"

Nagumo-senpai arrived at the gymnasium to watch this particular video about the mixed training camp. He probably had come to get more info on Ayanokouji-kun considering they might not be on good terms with each other.

"Ayanokouji, why is Fujimaki-senpai so angry...? Just like Nagumo- senpai said, the representative is a student from Class B. Isn't this a boon for Class A?" Keisei whispered into my ear.

"No, the problem isn't the representative. I think it's who's going down with her."

"Huh?"

Nagumo: Now I am interested, exactly how much did you know back then?

Ryuen: Just take your attention seeking ass somewhere else. We have a video to watch.

Nagumo senpai did not reply but just laughed at his comment. Maybe he found it funny.

Or maybe he got the attention his supposed ass was seeking. Hard to tell which one is true

Ibuki: "Wasn't this place creepy enough that we have more already"

Kamuro: "Apparently this one gets creepier the more you watch it."

We were ordered to disband. While they prepped the buses for our return trip, we were given free time to change. Nagumo stood his ground proudly. He called one of the girls over.

"Ikari-senpai. I'm sure everyone is wondering just who in the world will be expelled alongside you."

Sakayanagi: Aren't you acting a bit cocky here president. Or maybe you can't control yourself after getting attention you seek so badly

Nagumo: I do love it when a plan comes together you know. I also want my senior to praise me for what I have become too.

Ryuen: That means you would love it when I put a 1000 Watt bulb inside your ass, wouldn't you?

Nagumo: Hoh? You want to compete with me. I'm always here for my dear juniors you know.

Ryuen: All I said was to put a bulb in your ass. You would be a walking firefly.

Kouenji: Maybe that's the only way to illuminate the world with whatever that comes out of him. It would be a nice investment indeed.

The third-year Class B girl named Ikari, who was slated for expulsion, was calm. If anything, it was the other girls in her small group, which was mostly composed of students from Class B and Class D, who looked worried.

I knew what was going to happen. I was certain of it, thanks to the information I'd gotten from Asahina and Kei.

And among the people in that group...there was one single participant from A Class: Tachibana Akane. I looked over at Horikita's brother and slowly spoke to him inside my mind.

Ayanokouji-kun is saying that he got information from Asahina-senpai and Karuizawa-san about the girls group formations. Did he realize that tachibana senpai would be targeted? No but this group doesn't contain any people from the second years. Then how?

Ichinose: What does Ikari-senpai has to do with it? Isn't she a third year class-B.

Katsiragi: But if you notice properly there are things that are out of place.

Sakayanagi: She is too calm for someone that is supposedly going to be expelled. She had seen it coming.

Horikita: Just why would she purposefully get herself expelled like that? What's in it for her?

I understand her. But I think the answers to all these questions will come from Ayanokouji-kun.

Ryuen: Calm down Suzune. I believe your boyfriend will explain to us properly in his thoughts.

As much as I hate that thought I would let it slide for now. It is obvious to me that he is not in a relationship with her. So I'm going to hold myself back from that.

Haruka: Airiii!!! Oi don't say things like that. You're gonna kill someone.

Akito: I know I am her friend and all, but she can't even handle stray comments can she? She's weak as shit.

Nagumo: Aren't you acting a bit full of yourself there Ayanokouji. Pretending to know something you do not

Ayanokouji-kun said nothing in his reply. His hallmark of not giving a shit. Although someone unexpected spoke here in his place

Kouenji: Looks like the perfect existence has pounce upon a golden opportunity. Will you make a bet here, President?

Nagumo: Go ahead.

Kouenji: I bet a million points on the fact that T-rex kun here knew everything there is about your so called grand plan.

Eh?

Ryuen: Kukuku.

Sakayanagi: Fufu.

Nagumo: Well then I accept. I may get something interesting out of it.

Look, I get it. To ensure that you all graduated from Class A, and also to counter Nagumo, you instructed every Class A student, both guys and girls, not to take on the role of representative. Didn't you? Because as long as you produced solid scores, none of you would get expelled.

However, you knew that wasn't an airtight defense. That was why you accepted Nagumo's challenge, making sure to set the conditions that the fight be above the board, in an attempt to defend against his malice. You also avoided making any imprudent contact with the girls, hoping to lower the risk of Nagumo exploiting that opening and targeting them.

You exhausted every measure available to you, and still kept things civil, I'll grant you that. But even so, Nagumo's malice knows no bounds. I don't need to say much more about that, though.

Sakayanagi: He did exhaust all measures though. But I believe the preparations helped Nagumo-senpai outplay your brother Horikita-san.

Kouenji: I don't care about that. I smell my points.

This special exam was a trap that Nagumo had set without even the school realizing it. The people who had gotten caught in his trap understood the situation they were in now. Their faces had gone so pale that it looked like they might collapse any moment.

"Horikita-kun, I'm sorry...!"

"Tachibana, why didn't you consult with me sooner? Surely you should have noticed something was amiss."

"That's because...I knew that you would take the burden upon yourself, Horikita-kun..." said Tachibana, apologizing, in tears.

Sato: Now I feel really bad looking at that

Shinohara: We being in the same large group as them, back then we were worried more about ourselves

She likely hadn't noticed at first. How she'd been caught in a trap from the moment the groups were decided. But as time passed, she must have sensed something was wrong...sensed that the group she had been placed in was created for the sole purpose of taking down Tachibana Akane.

And still, she'd faced the exam, working as hard as she could in hopes of a miracle. But as you might expect, reality was cruel. Still, Tachibana should have been prepared to accept this. Even if she was expelled, it would only cost Class A one hundred class points.

Sakayanagi: He exhausted a one-time strategy just to try and expel someone insignificant

Ryuen: Truly a move of someone who wants nothing but attention.

"Ah, such beautiful friendship. Or perhaps I should call it love?

Anyway, congratulations to you, Horikita-senpai. Once again, please allow me to pay you my compliments. I've lost."

A loser would never speak in the tone of voice Nagumo did now. I doubted there was a single person here who believed what he said.

Ibuki: A loser won't say but  creep will

Kamuro: Now I want Ryuen to put a light bulb in him. Atleast we'll know where not to go.

"It was a truly fantastic strategy. No, perhaps I should say that it was a strategy that went well beyond what is expected. There is not a single person here who can read my intentions, and that includes you, Horikita-senpai," said Nagumo. He laughed loudly, not ceasing his attacks on his injured opponent. "Please, enlighten me, Tachibana-senpai. How does it feel to have served on the student council, to have been on verge of graduating from Class A, only to then be expelled? And Horikita-senpai, how do you feel right now? I'm sure you must be positively filled with feelings of frustration, the likes of which you've never felt before. Hmm?"

Nagumo-senpai started laughing as if he is reliving that moment of satisfaction due to his victory over Horikita-senpai

Sakayanagi: Ryuen-kun, why don't you go ahead and enlighten this moron?

Ryuen: Look here moron...

I'm not gonna lie. The way this is unfolding is rather hilarious despite the seriousness of the situation.

Then again it's not like I'm writing the fanfic so...  

Kouenji: It doesn't matter what your plan was. Your plan worked because it was at the mercy of Ayanokouji-boy.

Ryuen: So get your bitch ass out of here bitch and stop being a bitch.

After hearing what Nagumo said, Horikita sighed quietly. "Why didn't you go after me?" he asked.

"Because I can't imagine you ever being expelled, even if I tried such a method on you, senpai. I was terrified you'd counter me with some method I couldn't anticipate. But more importantly, I've never actually wanted you to be expelled, Horikita-senpai. If anything, if you got expelled, then we wouldn't be able to see each other, would we? That's why, of all the many possible targets, I went after Tachibana-senpai. I wanted to see your face when I made her disappear," said Nagumo. He laughed as he said it, as though implying he'd done it purely for curiosity's sake, or on a whim.

Nagumo: Well you got atleast that right. If I wanted I could have expelled anyone. I won't lose after such a thorough preparation.

Miyabi was probably going to amicably discuss the strategy he had in mind from this point onward. I already knew what that strategy was. There was no need for me to stay and hang on to every word.

Besides, there was nothing I could do, even if I stayed.

I heard that correct right? He was saying he had predicted all of it. As much as I wanted to praise him for that I don't believe it is the main concern here.

If it is revealed that Ayanokouji-kun knew all along what was the strategy of Nagumo senpai, and just decided not to outplay him then the president may turn his eyes to our class.

Horikita Suzune had anxiously watched the entire situation unfold, from beginning to end. She was looking so intently at her older brother that she didn't even notice me as I walked away, which was fine by me.

This was one of the few times Horikita-san has appeared weak in front of her class. I'm not sure how many of our classmates were noticing her there and then due to all the commotion going on but it is being seen by everyone here now.

Ryuen: Ain't she a cutie. Caring for her brother even when her boyfriend is asking her to come so they can fuck each other while this is happening over here.

Ichinose: Ryuen-kun!! It is not appropriate for you to make such comments.

Ryuen: You may act all good but aren't you jealous? I'm concerned about Ayanokouji as your bouncy ass may pounce on him the first chance you get

Ichinose: I-I-I'm not jealous of anyone!!

Ryuen: Hoh...so you don't deny pouncing on him... Good for him I guess.

I left the gymnasium. When I did, I saw Kei standing near the entrance, looking like she was waiting for me. As I stepped out into the corridor, she followed a little way behind me.

"Everything happened the way you said it would, Kiyotaka. You seriously knew what was going to happen. You knew Tachibana-senpai would be targeted. I would have thought anyone other than Horikita-senpai would've been fair game for Nagumo to target..."

I could see Nagumo-senpai's smile fading away slowly as he started to analyze the situation. I was also interested in knowing his strategy.

Karuizawa-san just said that whatever was happening here was already predicted by Ayanokouji-kun. It would be a good chance for us to see his analyzing capabilities.

"It was the rules of the special exam," I said. "As soon as I heard the student council was involved in its planning, I thought this might happen. It's certainly true that anyone could have been targeted. However, Nagumo went through the trouble of setting up a trap this complex. If he wanted to stick the knife in as deep as possible, his targets were limited. The only female student that Horikita had a deep connection with was Tachibana."

Kouenji: My time to shine has come.

He didn't even do anything in the first place

That was the conclusion I'd drawn after piecing together information from Kei, Ichinose, and Asahina. Also, there was a clear sense of collusion going on between Nagumo and Ishikura. It was clear those two were connected. Nagumo hadn't just gathered all the second-year students under his wing. He'd also brought all the third-year students who weren't in Class A over to his side.

Nagumo: what exactly did you tell him Nazuna?

Asahina: Don't blame me. He just asked what was the group structure on the girl's side. Nothing apart from that.

Nagumo: How do you know him in the first place?

Asahina: It was a work of destiny you could say.

"I'm sure everyone in the large group colluded to get a low score. The members of Tachibana's small group must've been holding back quite a bit, too. That way, it was simple for them to fall below the threshold."

But Kei didn't seem quite convinced.

No one would be convinced. He was saying that a large group had colluded together just for the sake of bringing down one student of class A. This statement has a lot of flaws in it.

Ichinose: I don't get it. Aren't they expelling their own classmate by doing that?

Katsuragi: And Horikita-senpai used the lifeline, didn't he?

Kanzaki: On surface this just looks like Class A and B both being dragged down. This is insane

"But why did he use Class B? It would've been fine if he put a Class D student in charge as representative. I mean, since he used Class B, that means Horikita-senpai is still in Class A, right? If Nagumo wanted to knock him down to Class B, shouldn't he have gone with a Class D student?"

Kei had a good eye. She was certainly right about that. If that was Nagumo's goal, it would've been an excellent strategy for him to make a Class D student the representative, thereby lessening the gap between Class A and Class B that way. Or so you'd assume, normally.

Ichinose: "What do you mean normally?"

Sakayanagi: This was the start of the last semester in their final year. What he is saying that it is important to include the type of mindset the seniors will have at this stage.

Ryuen: And that is effected by a lot of factors. The class points of upper and lower classes, the number of special exams remaining after this and the gap between them

"It's precisely because it was Class B that this was possible. If Tachibana acquitted her tasks during this special exam without issue, it wouldn't be easy to get her expelled via the solidarity rule. Unless the three classes all came together, the strategy wouldn't be viable. Let's consider third-year Class D. They're the least likely to make it to Class A before graduation, given their current situation. If a student from Class D was the representative, they might decide to name a student from B or C to take down with them in order to move their class up, even if it's just by one level. But it would be pointless to drag down a student from a lower class at this juncture."

So that's how it is. At this point class D has no motivation to rise up to class A as they know it is useless. So if they were involved then a class D would opt to bring down a class C while a class C will opt to bring down a class B.

Ichinose: "That's how far he thought"

Katsuragi: Such a complex strategy. To be able to include all classes and make it look like everything's normal.

On the other hand, if you looked at it from the perspective of Class D or Class C students who weren't the representative, they'd probably be happy to help bring down students from Class A and Class B. That was why Ikari's group had banded together to thoroughly demonize Tachibana, making her out to be the bad guy. If anything, they probably blatantly and maliciously harassed her. Tachibana probably hadn't been able to sleep at night.

And as a result, they didn't get good grades in the end. Even if their average grade was mediocre, if it appeared Tachibana had held the group back for the entire week, that would be enough to paint her as a target.

If someone filed a complaint, there would've been a discussion. But if the entire small group conspired to claim that Tachibana had been an obstacle for them in places and in ways that weren't publicly visible, the school would have to recognize that. Of course, it would set a bad precedent, but there would probably be some amendments made to the rules for the next special exam in a few years.

Nagumo: "You really figured it out Ayanokouji. This is Amazing."

Kouenji: "You're forgetting the points"

Nagumo: "But there is still a question that hasn't been answered."

Ichinose: Y-yeah... Why did they even agreed to this strategy. What's it it for them

Ryuen: I'm sure this bitch took care of that. What I want to know is when this deal was made? Although looking at his thoughts I think I know.

I know for sure that if Nagumo-senpai had made contact with the second years during the exam and Horikit-senpai saw it then he would have called off the competition. So when did that happen?

And so Nagumo's elaborate strategy had come together, and he'd successfully laid the way for Tachibana to be expelled.

"But wait, how could he even pull off a strategy like this? If I were a student in Class B, I sure as hell wouldn't be okay with getting expelled for the sake of my class. What's the payoff?"

"I'm not sure what kind of payoff there was, but Ikari won't be expelled."

Ichinose: "Eh? Does that mean..."

Katsurag: "The third-year class B will also be using a lifeline as well."

"Huh? But she was the representative, wasn't she?"

"They probably predicted Horikita's brother would use that lifeline option. By paying twenty million points and three hundred Class Points, he can revoke a student's expulsion. Because Horikita used that option, Nagumo was okay with Class B using it too."

"Well, now I can't tell what he gained from all this. If anything, isn't it a loss?"

Ryuen: "A loss of class points it is. But not of the private points"

Now I realize. Class B had been given the 20 million points as a part of the deal. But we didn't have our phones with us during the exam. So does that mean it occurred before the exam?

"Spending those class points will sting, but if Class A had to use the same lifeline, the gap between the classes won't widen at all. As far as private points go, this won't hurt them at all."

"So third-year Class B is that rich?"

"No. The ironclad condition of Nagumo's strategy was that he would pay all the private points himself. If he didn't, there's no way they'd cooperate."

Most likely, Nagumo had contacted Ishikura on the bus and paid him the twenty million points in advance. The proof of that could be seen in Ikari's and Ishikura's calm behavior.

Katsuragi: "You knew just by analyzing the behavior of the class B's leader!!! Just how sharp are you?"

Sakayanagi: "Well in a situation like this even being calm is suspicious. After all the people who were not involved in this mess were sweating hard."

Ryuen: "And knowing Ayanokouji, he wouldn't miss something so blatant"

This is just blowing my mind. His analyzing abilities, his observation is on a next level. It is like he can smell something like that from miles away. Just what is the extent of his abilities!?

"The second-year class is a monolith. If he collected money from the entirety of the second-years, he wouldn't even need fifteen thousand per person. Saving one student from expulsion could be bought on the cheap."

"What a seriously insane way of fighting. That is definitely not normal."

"That's how Nagumo Miyabi does things. That's all there is to it."

Kouenji: "Hand over the points bitch"

Nagumo: "Paint me surprised Ayanokouji. I'll be looking forward to face you"

He finally opened his mouth for the first time since the video started

Ayanokouji: "I'm sorry you'll have to look for someone else. I have no interest in competing with you. If you want then  the leader of our class is Horikita Suzune and not me"

If you ask me then I'm not so sure anymore

Nagumo: "Sooner or later you will have to fight me. Remember that"

He didn't come up with a strategy after seeing what the exam was like. He came up with a strategy and then created the exam. Class A, led by Horikita's brother, would get stuck with paying twenty million private points in total, as a single class. Quite a bit of damage. They might have to face one or two more special exams before they graduated, and they'd just lost a staggering amount of money.

If Horikita's brother were expelled in the next exam, he wouldn't have enough money to save himself. That lifeline would be dead in the water.

Sakayanagi: Well he's not one of the best students of this school for nothing.

I think I am correct when I say that Horikita san had a smug look for a minute before she went normal. I think she is a bro-con

"I think it's time we head our separate ways."

"Wait, one more thing." Kei was persistent. 

"I can't think of any way to counter the way Nagumo-senpai's thinks. The method he used to set Tachibana-senpai up for expulsion... It's, like, the perfect trap or something. Is that why you didn't make a move, Kiyotaka?"

"It's quite a formidable strategy. Nagumo had a checkmate set up by the time his enemy got in the game."

This was a good precedent to set. Private points could be powerful.

Sakayanagai: It is a good strategy...

 Ryuen: But not an invincible one

That is correct. Once you know what exactly is the enemy's strategy, then there are various ways to counter it. And knowing Ayanokouji-kun, he would list a dozen ways to do that.

To be able to stand on side of a person like him, I need to work hard. As I am now it is not sufficient.

"Say, what if I wind up in the same situation that Tachibana-senpai was in...? In a situation where you can't even use a lifeline? I mean, there'd be nothing you could do at a time like that, right?" asked Kei in a soft voice.

"You don't even need me to answer, do you? I won't let you get expelled. No matter what methods I have to use."

I won't be lying if I said I am jealous. And many girls are same as me.

But there was only one girl who was two seats to my left who had the power to say it to his face

Ayanokouji POV

Talk about a rough day. Just when I thought it was over and I could go home today...

"I hate you" Horikita said softly to me. I could also sense Matsushita eavesdropping on us. I have a few questions for her but that can wait.

"What did I do to make you feel this way?"

"From the start she's been nothing but rude to you. That is unless something happened between you two in secret"

Well something did happen after all

"Aren't you the same"

"You don't involve yourself with me like that"

"That's true"

"I hate it. I hate it. I absolutely hate it. If you hate trouble so much then why do you give preferential treatment to her and not others"

She may say others but in reality she was talking about herself. I guess her weak side is showing.

"But why do you hate it? It is nothing that concerns you, right?"

"Because it's...it is..."

She couldn't get it out. She looked down.

People were leaving out of here. Today's videos came to an end. There was a slim chance anyone would notice the two of us here. Or I should say three. Horikita was unaware of Matsushita behind my back eavesdropping on us

"Horikita" I said as I lifted her chin up and made her look straight in my eye

Matsushita: Ahhhh!!!  you're not gonna kiss her right? Not that I care

"When you have pent up feelings inside you, it is good to get them out. Don't hold back"

A tear rolled down her cheek as she started speaking

Horikita: "I hate how you distanced yourself from me just because you had her to work with. You don't tell me anything. It is like I don't matter to you at all"

I let her continue

Horikita: "In the beginning it was just us working together and I liked it that way. And then you started working with her. I don't like it at all. What do you even see in her? "

"I thought you didn't want friends"

Horikita: "And you changed me. The first time I wanted a friend...the first time I had a friend was with you and you...you...left. I don't like it."

Matsushita: Wow. She sure sounds like a ranting girlfriend. This is a new one. But I dare not record or I'll be facing her wrath next

"That is the first time you said I was a friend. Well apart from that tie on the island where you were all torn apart"

She didn't say anything

"Tell me then, Horikita Suzune. What do you want me to do?"

Horikita: "Don't leave this time. Please stay" She said as she clutched my sleeve putting her head in my chest. I put my free hand on her back

So this is the warmth of a friend

"I'm with you till the end"

"You also said you'd save her no matter what" She said in an irritated way

"It goes without saying it is the same for you."

I would cherish the first friend I ever made in this world

Horikita: "Why were you sweating before when the video started" She said with a muffled voice

"Ah that...I guess you could say I barely escaped death"

A/N:

Writing new things is hard...I'm slowly running out of ideas. I definitely need your help guys so feel free to drop any suggestions

The sequence from here on would be somewhat like this:

1. Sakayanagi's short story on ocean...Saving Ichinose...where I'd remove the White room part

2. Class vote...together with Horrible human being monologue

3. Chie releasing the videos that Chabashira hid i.e. her blackmailing part

And after that I have no idea...so let's see

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 3.2K 26
ANHS students and teachers will reacts to different AUs in this fanfic
40.2K 1.2K 7
This fic is simply about the characters from the original story COTE responding to Kiraishin's fic titled "Classroom of the Elite: The Unfamiliar Fam...
30.8K 647 10
As the name says, this fic only contains oneshots. In this fic, I'll write the oneshots completely based on readers' requests. You guys name it in th...
686K 12.8K 66
I've always wanted to COTE fanfiction myself and I have some stories to write but I have zero writing experience, so that is why I'm starting this re...