Tsukkikage little Kageyama AU

By AizawaKiribaku

Kageyama is a little and has no caregiver. He uses little space and age regression to block out some of his p... More

Story info
Caregiver Tsukishima
Bandaids
Dont have a title for it
Tsukishima family finds out?
Boyfriends
Mama Tsukishima
Halloween day!
Not a chapter
Timeskip review
The end!

Kageyama slips at practice?

710 16 0
By AizawaKiribaku

Tsukishima's pov

Today is Monday and me and Kageyama are talking before class. When the bell rung we got a pop quiz which stressed kageyama out. At 4th period we had a test and he got really frustrated. By the end of the day he was really stressed, I was worried he'd slip during school.
It was now practice and everything was going good....... until in the middle of practice, Oikawa, Iwazumi, Bokuto and a few others came. After about an hour of practicing with them we took a small break.
That is when it started going downhill, Oikawa came over and started making fun of him. He could t take it anymore. He slipped into littlespace and started crying. I was talking with Iwazumi when I heard him start crying. I ran straight to where he was and picked him up and sat on the nearest bench allowing him to sit in my lap. I started bouncing my legs a little. It calmed him down a bit but I opened my bag and took out his pacifier and pacifier clip and his dinosaur. I attached his pacifier clip to his shirt and softly pushed it in his mouth and then give him the stuffie.
He calms fully down except for a little whimpering (kageyama is on tsukishimas lap turned towards tsukishima and he is lying on tsukishima's chest while tsukishima has his hands wrapped loosely around Kageyama's back.)
After a few minutes he falls asleep on me and I look up to see my whole team confused and also everyone who was in the practice match.
I sigh and then start explaining that kageyama is a little and why he slipped earlier than he usually does. Everyone accepted him and I took him to my house.
As soon as I reached home my mom grabbed kageyama softly from me and walked out the door. I am now hella confused.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 56 7
And so, the war began. (Bakugou just getting angry because people keep calling him short)
596K 9.2K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
27.9K 683 9
Fairy tail, the strongest guild in Fiorè and magnolia Freed always adore Laxus from afar and dreams to be with him. Even knowing that Laxus will neve...
111K 2.8K 23
WARNING! This story contains Abuse, rape, Suicidal thoughts, attempt suicide, eating disorders, and cutting. Number 18 of Depresseddeku on July 22 Nu...