"Insecurites Be Damned"

By KyokaJiroChan

"Never give up, no matter how much the world decides to keep punching you down. Keep getting up, you can neve... More

"Jujutusu Kaisen"
"Haruka Mirai"
"Eien Ni Hikare"
"Hana Ga Saku Michi"
"Aoi Honoo"
"Amazing Dreams"
"Gamushara"
"Gamushara V2" (Devil's Incarnation)
"Rōringusutā"
"~Asterisk~"
"Rakugaki Peiji"
"JUSTadICE"
"JUSTadICE V2"
"JUSTadICE V3"
"JUSTadICE V4"
"JUSTadICE V5"
"Black Rover"
"『four』"
"Veil"
"Zankyousanka"

"Kaikai Kitan"

1.3K 37 35
By KyokaJiroChan

It was the day after Kyoka had found out about Izuku's secret. The two were in the last period of the day. She was going to confront him about it after class was over. If she was going to join him, there was no time like the present.

She took a glance at Izuku. She already admired him for how geeky he is about quirks and how determined he is to reach for the top spot, to be the number one hero. But she admired him also for how hard he is working to get to that spot. She watched as Izuku wrote in his notebook, probably writing about some quirk. She realized what she was doing and stopped looking with a blush on her face.

The bell rang and everyone began to pick up their belongings. Kyoka got up after Izuku did and followed him outside of the school. After a while of following him, she sped up and tapped his shoulder. "Midoriya."

Izuku turned around in shock. "O-Oh hey J-Jiro. What's up?"

"I know your secret." Izuku then jolted. He seemed more nervous than usual.

"Wh-What a-are you talking about?" Izuku said, trying to play dumb and not know what she is talking about. She gave him the "Are you serious?" glare she usually gives him.

"I saw you training with All Might yesterday."

"O-Oh really huh? M-Maybe it was someone else."

"Someone else with a Anti-Mana sword?"

"...Yes?"

Jab

"Ow..." Izuku said as Kyoka jabbed his side with an earphone jack.

"Don't try being stupid to me. Besides, I'm not going to tell anyone. Y...You've been the only good friend I've had in a long time." She confessed as she looked away and blushed a bit. She rubbed her arm as she wanted to continue what she was saying. "B-But... seeing you train yesterday really inspired me. Knew that after seeing you train hard, I have no room to slack either." She said with confidence in her voice.

"Wh-...What are you saying?"

"I'm asking if you could let me train with you." Kyoka paused for a minute and smiled with a sweat drop. "Also...let's not have it where I get buff and start picking up refrigerators." She said, remembering yesterday how he picked up half a fridge with ease.

Izuku hummed as he started to think about the decision. "I-I don't know." He replied scratching the back of his head. "I-I-I mean, I think it's up to All Might."

"So you are training with him."

"..." Izuku looked at her with realization. "Did you just-."

"Yes, yes I did, but like I said I won't tell a soul." Kyoka said as she lightly punched his shoulder. "There is no harm in asking him right?"

"I guess, but don't you have to go home and get clothes?" Izuku asked and Kyoka shook her head at him.

"Well I usually have my P.E uniform with me when I go to school. So I can wear that today. After that I can start bringing my own clothes with me."

"Mhm..." Izuku said, looking at her with a blank face. "Say, where do you think you will change?"

"...." Kyoka looked at him with the best poker face he had ever seen. But she hadn't actually thought that far ahead. Though, her house isn't that far from Dagobah. So...

"I mean, my place isn't far....wait then what was the point of me-. Forget it, forget the whole thing." Kyoka said now feeling stupid and making Izuku chuckle. That was so dumb. She thought so hard about it she forgot about how close her house was to the beach. "I'll just meet you at the beach. Alright?" Izuku nodded in response.

"Alright, see you there."

.

.

.

Izuku was on his way to the beach to train with All Might, he knew that Kyoka was going to be there with him too. She said she lived fairly close so-

"Hey, Midoriya!" Izuku turned around to see Kyoka was wearing a normal t-shirt that had the words Deep Dope written on it, thigh high shorts that fit right around her thighs making Izuku have to calm himself down and some running shoes. Izuku was making sure that his nose didn't bleed or faint from seeing how ho- cute she looked in that outfit.

"H-hey J-Jiro." He said as Kyoka approached him.

"We live closer than I thought huh." Kyoka said as Izuku shrugged while also trying to calm down his blush. The two continued walking to Dagobah beach to meet up with All Might.

Once they got there, he was already there. He turned around to see the two and he immediately spat blood from his mouth.

"Oh shit- Are you okay?!" Kyoka shouted out and Izuku hummed.

"H-He's fine, just a condition."

"..Oh."

"W-Wait you told her?!"

"Wait...." Kyoka pointed at Toshinori. "You're All Mi-?!" Izuku slapped his hand over her mouth before she said his full hero name.

"No I didn't. She...found out..."

"Found out what?"

"Found out you are training me."

"Oooooh. Pardon me, Young...?"

"Jiro, Kyoka Jiro." Kyoka responded with a still shocked face after Izuku removed his hand from her mouth. She looked at Izuku. "Sorry I'm just having a hard time taking this all in ya know?" Kyoka said to him, making the two present chuckle.

"Just call me Toshinori. Anyways, what brings you out here?"

"Well...when I saw Midoriya training yesterday. I came to the decision that I wanted to train alongside him. We have only known each other clearly for two weeks, but after seeing what he was doing yesterday. I would like to train with him since I also want to become a hero." Toshinori smiled at Kyoka's look of determination and clapped his hands together.

"Well then...if you also want to become a hero. I don't see any reason for not wanting to train you." Kyoka smiled at hearing Toshinori accept to train her. She now had a big smile on her face that caused Izuku to blush a little. "But I warn you that this training will be hard. Are you up for that?"

"Well... I mean U.A. is the top school in the country.So I bet the training will just be as hard or worse than this, and that hero work will be hard as well. So...I'm up for the challenge, Toshinori." Toshinori smiled more and turned into his buff form.

"Alright then Young Jiro. Young Midoriya. Let's get to training." Both of the teens had determined looks on their faces as they got ready to train.

"Right!"

___________

It's been a week since Kyoka and Izuku started training together. But today was the day. The day the assignment was due. It was not easy putting in time to finish it up, but they eventually did it thanks to Izuku's holy knowledge of hundreds of heroes in his notebook.

"Alright, Jiro? Midoriya? You guys are going to present your project now." Their teacher said and the two internally shivered.

"Y-yes ma'am." Izuku and Kyoka said as they both stood up and started walking up to the front of the class to the smartboard.Izuku was shaking a bit as he still wasn't used to being in front of the new class as Kyoka was still his only friend. Kyoka wasn't doing any better. Even though she didn't look nervous from the outside. She was terrified on the inside.

'Okay Kyoka. Calm down. All you have to do is get through this stupid assignment and then you can sit down. Ugh, I hate this.' Kyoka thought, trying to stay calm. She then looked at Izuku, who in turn looked at her. He gave her a reassuring smile that made her heart skip a beat for some reason. 'What was that I just felt?'

"S-so for our p-project. W-we picked a bit o-of an old hero. We picked Yoroichii the Hashira of the Sun" Everyone,including the teacher, were confused by the hero they picked. None of them had heard of him.

"Um...Midoriya, Jiro. Please explain more about this Hero. I've never heard of him before today." This shocked everyone in the classroom because the teacher usually knew a lot about Hero history.

"O-Oh! He is very old. He is long gone by now. Yoriichi and his brother were born Hashira's, by today's standards, The Hashira are people who are chosen by elemental kinetic quirks for an unknown reason. Th-These quirks allow them to generate their own source of the element they represent, but they are most effective by swords, katanas to be more exact. Yoriichi and his brother Kukoshibo were Hashiras of the sun and moon." Izuku began explaining the hero or Hashira rather.

"Yoriichi was an amazing hero, always rushing to the scene like All Might does today. But from what I have read, his most likely strength rivaled his and same went for Kokushibo who was the Hashira of the Moon. Well he was until he betrayed the Heroes and joined the Muzan Yakuza clan. The reason behind it was because apparently his only desire was power, but Yoriichi overpowered him by a long shot. The Muzan Yazuka clan was the only feared Yakuza clan since they used quirks. Unlike other clans which outlawed them." The rest of the class was shocked at how fluently he was explaining all of this, barely looking at the board. It was as if he knew all this information before the project was announced and had read it over thousands of times to have it reinforced into his skull.

"Yoriichi was a hero who never let his emotions get the best of him. Of course when he found out his brother turned into a villain he was devastated, but that didn't stop him from putting a stop to The Muzan Yakuza clan. Yoriichi gave his life to save us from that Yakuza clan, he was a hero who put the needs of the world above his own life. He was someone who knew he would save anyone, even if it meant his life. There are many definitions and essences of being a hero, but one of them is saving everyone you can even if it costs you your life. That's the kind of hero we want to be as well." Everyone was shocked at how quickly Izuku went from looking like he was gonna have a heart attack presentation, to acting as if he's done this a million times before.

Kyoka smiled at this. 'You really are something huh, you dork.'

__________

Izuku and Kyoka were currently training at Dagobah beach with All Might. There is only a few months left until the entrance exam. There is still a lot of trash on the beach but not as much as there was before.

Izuku was taking a small break after having moved a lot of the trash, his muscle definition has grown a lot. Kyoka wasn't necessarily on the beach, she left with All Might an hour earlier to practice recon hearing training with her quirk.

'I wonder if she found him yet.' Izuku thought as he sat down on the sand catching his breath.

'God dammit. I've been at this for an hour and I still can't find him. How is this big ass idiot able to hide like he is the size of an ant.' Kyoka thought as she continued putting her jacks in different parts in the sand. She hasn't even heard a peep from the Symbol of Peace. 'How the hell is he so quiet?'

'I mean...' She thought as she took her jacks out of the sand. 'That's the reason we are training like this I guess...' She said looking at the different piles of rubbish. 'The sand is disrupting any vibrations being heard. Plus him being in his small form means I can't really hear him if he is trying to be silent.' She began ruffling her hair in frustration.

She then stopped for a moment. 'Hold on...Maybe if I just.' She thought as she closed her eyes to focus. Maybe if she cant use the ground to hear him properly. She would be able to use her natural enhanced hearing to hear his breathing, heartbeat, There are other things that allow her to hear him differently other than the sound of his feet pattering on the ground.

She prodded her jacks around to see if she could hear him breath. She eventually heard a small cough. 'Got you!' She rushed to where she heard the cough and she found him. "Found you, Skeleton Man."

"..." He looked at her with blood stained over his mouth. "Yea Yea, you got lucky. But that was smart of you." He stated and Kyoka smiled and nodded at him.

"Thanks."

"Now I think you should go help Young Midoriya pick up the rest of that trash." He started looking at all the rubbish. "The fact that there is still enough trash here that I can hide from you says something. There are only four months left till the exam." He said as the two were walking back to where Izuku was. When they had arrived he was already picking up more of the trash.

"You guys have improved a lot." He said and Kyoka nodded. "I have no doubts you two will pass the exam."

"I-I mean... thats kinda stretching it. I mean I know Midoriya will pass but-"

WHACK

"Ow!" Kyoka shouted as Yagi whacked her across the head for speaking those stupid words. He has absolute faith in them, but that won't help if they don't have absolute faith in themselves. "The hell was that for?!"

"Because you were speaking invaild words. I trust that you will both pass the exam. But you won't pass if you don't trust yourselves. You worked hard, don't let that hard work go to waste."

"..." Kyoka took a deep breath. "Thanks." She said as she walked over to Izuku to help him move the trash over. "I needed that" Izuku lifted another half of a refrigerator. "..."

__________

It was the day of the exam. Izuku and Kyoka had finished picking up all the trash the day before. Kyoka has gotten strong, but not buff so that was a good thing for her. But Izuku on the other end was absolutely ripped. He wasn't super buff, but he was super buff.

...That made sense right?

The two were at Dagobah beach early in the morning waiting for All Might. It was cold out so they were both wearing scarves and jackets along with leather longs. Izuku had a utility belt around him to hold his book in place. The breeze was nice and the beach was completely clean, not a speck of trash.

Kyoka enjoyed the breeze and the feeling of completion. It took them almost a year to clean all that up, but they did it.

"Ya know... I-I never thought I would get this far." Izuku said and Kyoka looked at him with a brow raised.

"Whatcha mean, Green Bean?"

"I-I mean... I spent almost my whole life believing I was a complete loser and I was being treated like one. But then I met All Might in person, then I got my quirk... Then I...m-met you." Izuku spoke with a blush rising on his face. Kyoka blushed heavily at this. "I never would have made it this far without you...Thanks, Jiro."

Kyoka giggled a bit. As she exhaled, cold air exited her mouth. She then punched his shoulder playfully. "Don't beat yourself up now, dude. Not on the big day. Also... call me Kyoka." Izuku looked at her kind of surprised. Her...first name? "I mean, its been nine months since we met, I think that definitely puts us on a first name basis. Especially since we will be seeing each other a lot now. A-As long as we pass the exam."

"Untrue."

"Wh-Wha-?"

"Because even if one of us doesn't pass. I'll still be with you to the end." Izuku said with a slight blush, this made Kyoka blush even more.

"Sh-"

"Hello, Young love birds."

Kyoka's face became crimson as she immediately turned around and jacked the person who said that in the eyes. Turns out the was Toshinori, aka All Might. "I-I told you to stop it's not like that!"

"T-Toshinori!" Izuku looked at Kyoka. "Kyoka!"

"What?"

"Eh, It's fine, I'm used to it." Yagi said as he rubbed his eyes and looked at the two so proudly. He is proud of them, even if they weren't his successors for his quirk. They were like the children he never had. Of course, he would never admit it to them.

He placed both hands on their shoulders. "You kids have worked hard these past numerous months. But now the day has come, you have to surpass your limits and pass. I have my utmost faith in the both of you." He then patted their shoulders. "When you two do pass, you will be excellent hero students. And after that, you will be some of the greatest heroes. Midoriya, you can become the next number 1#, but it won't be easy."

The two nodded at him. "Right!" He chuckled at them and ruffled their hair making them laugh a bit.

"Now hurry up, you'll be late."

"Alright." The two said as they began to walk off. It was time for them to go, they can't fail now.

.

.

.

The two were now standing at the gate entering the school. They took a cold exhale.

"This is it, Kyoka. We gotta pass this-" Izuku tripped on himself. 'And I'm dead.' he didn't hit the floor. "Wh-Wha-." He said as he felt himself being pulled back up on his feet. "Kyoka, I knew your jack was strong but not that strong."

"That...wasn't me."

"Then who..."

"I-It was me." Izuku looked to her right to see a girl with long slightly curly green hair. She had grey eyes and her... Hand was detached from her arm!

"That's such a cool quirk!"

Jab

Kyoka jabbed Izuku before he could go quirk geek. "We need to focus, Greenie, we cant go on an hour long discussion about her quirk."

"S-Sorry."

"Oh it's-fine. Don't worry about it." She said with a smile. This caused both Kyoka and Izuku to have a blush rise to their face. She then walked off. "Well, good luck on the exam!"

"Y-yeah you too." Izuku said, trying to hide his blush just as much as Kyoka was.

'Wow that smile could kill someone. I only know one other person with a smile like that.' Kyoka thought before looking at Izuku. She shook her head to get that thought out of her mind.

"W-well she was sure of a helping hand." Izuku said, smiling at his oblivious dad joke. Kyoka was trying her best now to not blush again. She knew what to do.

"Really? Dad jokes." Kyoka said, switching to a deadpan look. "I expected this from Toshinori, not you."

"S-sorry."

"Let's just go, Greenie." She said with a sigh.

"O-oh right. Let's get in and ace this Kyoka." Kyoka nodded as the two entered to take their entrance exam.

Izuku and Kyoka had now walked into the auditorium after finishing up their written portion of the exam.

"Man. The written part was a lot harder than I thought it was gonna be, especially for the math portion. What about you Green? How do you think you did?" Kyoka asked as they both sat down next to each other. He sighed in response.

"I-It was a little hard, but I think we both did well on it. You are smart Jiro, don't think you didn't do well." Kyoka blushed a little at Izuku's compliment.

"T-Thanks Green."

"No problem Ji-"

"HELLLLOOOOOOO EVERYONE!" A man with white hair and a ponytail who seemed to how two swords on his back shouted, getting everyone's attention. The man was very muscular, he seemed like he was a fiery spirit. He also had a red tattoo on his right eye.

"Ahhhh" Kyoka hissed as she covered her ears in pain.

"K-Kyoka Y-you okay?"

"N-No. That white haired idiot almost made me go deaf." Kyoka said as she kept holding her ears. She honestly didn't know he could be this loud!

Izuku looked down and his eyes widened. He didn't know this before. "I-...Know him."

"...Eh?"

"That's Bright Bomb, The Hashira of Sound, his real name is Tengen Uzui."

Kyoka was equally shocked. She only knew of the Hashira this year. But now one of them are here?! Wait... is he going to be one of their teachers?!

"You've all made it through the written exam! Good for you! But now it is time to put your flaring spirits to the test!" He shouted in the mic again, being a bit lower but Kyoka was still covering her ears. "You will be taking the physical exam! During this exam you will be facing robots for very much needed to pass points!" Uzui shouted into the mic again as four figures were shown on the projection screen. "You see-!"

"Excuse me sir!" A boy with blue hair and glasses shouted behind the two as he stood up.

'So loud...' Kyoka thought.

"There were said to be three robots within the test! Now we are seeing four! If this was a mistake made by such a prestigious school it's highly unacceptable!"

Now with all the yelling, Kyoka was in pain. Izuku could see this and turned around. He did what Kyoka would probably do. Insult him. "Hey, Mr. Spectacles. I think he was getting to that part."

He then looked at Izuku with shock on his face. "How dare you address a fellow exam participant like that! I have a name."

" Well I'm sorry, but your yelling is hurting my friend's ears Mr. Spectacles. Maybe next time wait for Bright Bomb to finish before asking questions. Would you do that if you made it into U.A.? Also currently you are disturbing everyone and making this take longer, you huge jerk."

"...." He then pushed his glasses back. "I see, apologies. Please proceed."

"I see we have a couple flamboyant participants! Outstanding, but yes as the green haired boy suggested, the fourth robot can be explained!" He said. "A matter of fact, the robot is worth 0 points! There is literally no reason to fight it, you will just be wasting your precious time!" He stated. To be honest if anyone was flamboyant, it was him.

"Now, on your personal cards for which room you took for the written exam there should be another testing site! That is where you should be testing!" He said and after it quieted down a bit, the two took out the cards they got before the written exam to find where they were testing.

"...Testing site B."

"...Shit I got Testing site A."

"Hmmm...they probably separated us from what class we are in. Th-That way we don't get paired up with friends and team up." Izuku stated, receiving a hum from Kyoka.

"Probably, also I never knew you had it in you to insult someone. You sure you're good, Green?" Kyoka jokingly said as Izuku chuckled a bit.

"Y-You and I both know I got it from you." He said standing up. "Well we better get to the testing grounds. I-I'll see you after the exam."

"Yea, see you, Brussel Sprout."

.

.

.

Izuku was currently outside in ground beta. There were a bunch of other participants out here too. There was a round-faced brunette, A girl with orange hair with a side ponytail and- 'Oh it's her!' Izuku said in his mind as he saw the green haired girl from before, she also seemed kind of nervous. 'I should probably go ask her name... that kind of slipped my mind before we took of to the exams-'

"And where do you think you're going?" Izuku stopped walking to the girl when the same glasses boy held his shoulder. "She seems like she is trying to recollect herself. You shouldn't distract her." A tick grew on Izuku's forehead. You know, there are some perks when you start to train with a girl who always has something snarky to say for almost a year.

Izuku looked back at him. "You are really starting to annoy me, Mr.Spectacles."

"Don't address me that way!"

"Oh! I beg your pardon, Mr.Spectacles! I am so sorry!"

"What are you all doing?! Did you seriously believe there was a countdown for a fight?! No style at all! Hurry it up!" Then Bright Bomb let off an explosion of style and everyone began running off to find robots to destroy.

As soon as Izuku found some robots. He made the book come out of the belt and black and red energy flowed around it. It opened and Izuku pulled out the sword, he still didn't think of a name for it. Nothing fits right just yet.

There were a few one pointers and two pointers. Izuku had no problem slicing them clean through with his sword. It turns out whatever the sword was made of, it was definitely not steel. It was way stronger than it.

After a while, Izuku was able to rack up a total of 32 points. "Not enough." He said as he cut another three pointer in half. "That makes 35." He then charged at a two point and sliced it in half as well. "37"

"Prepare yourselves participants! For the grand finale is upon you! The zero pointer has been released! You also have a total of two minutes left!"

The ground began to shake. Izuku froze when the ground shook. He turned around and there it was, the Zero Pointer.

And oh boy...

'What the- What?! They weren't kidding when they said it would be better to avoid that! This is 0 points?!' Everyone in the vicinity began running the opposite way, they knew there was no point in fighting that. Izuku was about to do the same when, at the corner of his eye. He saw the green haired girl and the brunette, both stuck under rubble.

The green haired girl passed out under the rubble, bleeding from her forehead and the brunette was busy trying to get out of the rubble herself.

Izuku gripped his blade hard and ran towards the two. He wasn't going to let them die on this exam, that would go against what he thought a hero meant.

When he reached them, he broke up the rubble so it would be easier to carry them and get them out of there. What? You thought he was going to fight that? Seriously?!

After he had broken the rubble, Izuku made his sword go back into the book. Then he had picked up both girls and thrown them on both his shoulders and began bolting away. "Hey-"

"Yea if you think I'm gonna fight that, you better think again!" Izuku interrupted the brunette that he saved as he was running so fast that dust was piling up behind him. "But was going to just sit there and watch you two die-"

Izuku froze for a moment. 'What am I doing?! I was so shocked by the size of that robot that I chose running off with them as an option.' Izuku thought as he set the two down. 'This is an exam for heroes, then I need to treat the robots like actual villains.'

He took a nervous breath as he once again pulled the sword out of his book.

"You...aren't thinking of fighting that, are you?" The brunette said as Izuku looked at the Zero Pointer.

"I don't think... I have a ch-... huh why don't you look at that?" Izuku said as he saw a fireball blazing right toward him, probably a missed attack from somebody else. 'That's a little convenient' he thought as he prepared the flat end of the blade as the ball passed the Zero pointer.

Once the ball of fire was in range, Izuku tilted the Anti-Mana sword so the fireball would hit the stupid robot right in the face.

"Ten seconds! Better make this one count!"

Izuku hit the fireball, blocking it from impacting Izuku and instead of completely blocking it, it shot toward the robots face. The ball went through the red glass that looked like the eye and exploded from the inside of the robot, causing it to explode its head completely.

"And times up."

Izuku felt his soul leave his body after that last bit. 'I for sure thought that I was going to have to try to cut that thing, thank you very convenient fireball!' Izuku thought as he turned around to see a woman with a Kimono walking towards Izuku. She had robots following her and Izuku knew who she was.

"Y-....You're Restoration Queen, the medical advance hero!" Izuku shouted out in shock, not expecting her to be here.

She smiled at him. "Please, call me Lady Tamayo." She said as she gave the boy a candy while the robots had picked up the green haired girl.

She then walked over to the brunette with a syringe. "I promise this will only hurt a little, you will be fully healed but you will feel a bit woozy after." She said to reassure the girl. She injected the secretion into her and all her wounds began closing up.

"W-Wow, you're right! I do feel a lot better! But I'm sleepy." She responded.

Tamayo smiled. "Well I'm glad I can be of help. Now I have a patient to treat." She said walking off. But she then stopped and turned around. "If you are worried about your friend, you can come along with me if you like."

.

.

.

Izuku had been waiting for the girl to wake up. If he was correct, she would be arriving to the infirmary room after she had found out Izuku had left the training ground already,

Lady Tamayo had already given the girl the serum that heals at an exceptional rate. Izuku then heard a groan from the hospital bed, he looked towards her and smiled. She sat up on the bed and held her head. "Ow..."

"Oh you're awake!" Said to her with a smile on his face.

The girl looked at him with a blush. "W-Were you the one who s-saved me?"

"Yea..."

"Th-Thank you." She said with a smile. "I-I'm Setsuna Tokage. You?"

"O-Oh I'm-"

BAM

Izuku looked towards the door to the infirmary and Kyoka was there busting the door open. "There you are!" She ran to Izuku and grabbed him by the shoulders. She began shaking him violently. "Hey, what hell gives man! I thought we were gonna meet outside campus!"

"Heh, sorry, but-." He looked toward Setsuna and so did Kyoka. She breathed in realization.

"Oh, my bad."

"I-Its fine..." She stuttered.

"Anyways, I'm Izuku Midoriya, this is Kyoka Jiro. Kyoka, this is Setsuna Tokage." Izuku said and Setsuna nodded as she got out of bed.

"A-Anyways, I sh-should be going now. It's getting late." She said but was met with refutale.

"Why don't we all just hang out in two days?" Izuku suggested and the two looked at him. "I mean, I-I was kinda hoping we could stay here and talk a bit but it a-appears we won't be able to."

"Oh yea, I'm totally up for it." Kyoka said, pulling out her phone. "How about you, Tokage?"

"...Y-You want to hang out with...me?"

"Th-That's what we just said." Izuku said with a smile.

Setsuna nodded and smiled at them causing the two to blush. "Yea, I-I would love to."

"Alright, I'll give you my number so that we can talk about what we are going to do." Kyoka suggested, receiving a nod from the greenette she was talking to.

As the two were chitchatting. Izuku could not help but realize something heavily important.

'Wait....I'm going to be hanging out with two girls on Sunday?!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 1.6K 27
it's not always good to be smart you see everything wrong with the world and you'll see there is no saving it i dont own mha or art unless said other...
33.5K 1K 8
❝Again we're crying but trying, to prove we can overcome it! I know that we'll rise above it, each and every time. I'll reach for your hand, yeah, my...
4.5K 204 23
«Things happen when you least expect them to; remember, something will break the monotony of everyday life and things will change.» ꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂ •...
52.4K 1.9K 33
Izuku Midoriya was said to be a child hated by fate and sometimes he believed that to be true for how much pain and suffering he had gone through and...