YOUR SMILE (vsoo)

By vsoofiction

Taehyung a CEO of his own gaming company fall in love with a medical student (Jisoo) at first site because of... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
🐻BONUS 🐰

Chapter 1

2.1K 58 5
By vsoofiction

Author POV-
It starts with online game, where Jisoo, Taehyung, Jungkook, jimin, Rose and some others, know each other virtually. They play game together and chat too...

Online game
Everyone as usual are playing online game and chatting...

Rosie🐿️- hey guys, how are you...

Sophia(another player)- hey, I am fine...

Jimin💕- how are you my dear chipmunk...

Sooyaa- 😂🤣🤣

Rosie🐿️- you jimin, don't call me that😡

Ash(another player) - I am fine too... You know I am on top 10 in my university, I am so happy guys.

Jungkookie🐇- I am fine too... Keep it up bro...

Sophia- that's nice, keep it up... Btw Rosie you are offline yesterday, why...

Rosie 🐿️- yeah I am with my mom yesterday... We gone for some shopping...

Sam(other player)- hey Rosie😘... I miss you yesterday...

Jimin💕- hey, you flirty I told you many times not to hit on my girl😡...

Sooyaa- yeah, someone is jealous🤣.

Rosie🐿️- Sam, don't make my baby jealous... Btw guys I want to meet you all... If that possible please... We know each other virtually nearly from two years but we never get to meet each other... Please please🙃

Sam- sorry rosie,you know I live in London, so it's impossible for me to meet you guys...

Sophia- hey I want to meet you too and I am available as I live in Korea too☺️...

Ash - I am also available guys...

Jungkookie🐇- Me and tae are also available...

Tae🐅- hey I didn't say that...

Jungkookie🐇- tae, chill bro, that's not big deal...

Jimin💕- yeah it's not big deal and we all know each other sorta, it will not that awkward...

Rosie🐿️- jisoo what you say...

Sophia- who is jisoo...

Sooyaa- it's me, I will tell you later rosie, sorry not sorry...

Ash- you never tell us your real name...

Sooyaa- you never ask guys😊...

Tae🐅- me too tell you later...

These is how they everyday interact, everyday they chat and play games... This is virtual life, no one knows how the person is in reality, it only shows you,how the person is virtually, how the person is, what he/she wanted to show you... Just a mere existence.
Nothing more nothing less...

Jisoo was busy in her room when her mom called her, to deliver her dad some important files for his meeting which her dad has been forgotten...As jisoo's father company is quite far from her house she took metro for reaching their... It's easy way and she like to travel via public transport,so it's not new to her... She took those files and ID card as in her father's company they didn't allow anyone without it..." Annyeong eomma."  Jisoo grate her mom and went towards metro station...

Jisoo mom is a doctor, she work in one of the biggest hospital in there city,she is a loyal wife, she loves her daughter and husband more than anything. Her dad works in news reporting company. Her dad too love and care for his precious daughter and his wife...
Her family was happy simple family, her dad and mom went for work early morning, sometimes her mom has night shift so she went at night...On other hand jisoo a playful, sweet, hardworking child, her mom and dad are grateful to God for blessing them with such sweet child... Everyone loves jisoo, for her extrovert and friendly nature.

Taehyung was busy working in his gaming company... When call disturb him...
" Tae I need your help, please come to my office, it's too urgent" the man on other side says.

" Jin hyung I am busy now." Taehyung say typing something in his computer.

" Tae, I am sorry but please, it's so...so urgent" Jin say in pleading tone.

Taehyung didn't decline his brother's request, He went towards his brother's office... Keeping away his own work.

He open his gaming company back one year ago with his friend Jungkook...
He work so hard for becoming number one in world...
Earlier years taehyung wants to become a CEO of some electronic company but later his mind get crazy over online games, the he thought of opening his own gaming company after graduation...

Jisoo arrived at metro station, she hop in but almost all sits are full, she search for more and spotted a empty one, which was not fully empty as a boy around ten years old keep his bag pack on that sit... Jisoo ask him in pleading way " Can I sit here " pointing towards that sit. "No" that boy say simply playing game on his phone... " You can sit here" that boy's mom say with small smile.
" Mom... But my bag was there first" that boy say pouting annoyingly. "Baby let noona sit there, your bag will...sit on my lap okk." His mom replied him simply. "Okk" he say while glaring at jisoo...

Jisoo sit on that empty space and she too start to play games on her phone... Although she's a medico student, but for relieving stress she play games and sometimes for fun too.

" Noona you too played that game" that boy ask her cutely, pointing towards her phone. Jisoo replied as Yes and chuckled at that boy duality...few minutes ago he's behaving like a bratty kid and now he behaves as a cute innocent one.

" Noona, what is your name " he ask and curiously watched Jisoo playing. Jisoo replied by telling her name as Kim Jisoo and ask him his name too, while full concentrating on her game... She becomes childish when it comes to game she always try to win it no matter what.

" My name is little chi " he say continuously looking at jisoo's phone... Jisoo in disbelief looked towards him and ask him to repeat his name.

" My name is Little chi, it's my user name" he replied innocently. Jisoo chuckled at his cuteness and ask him his real name. But he refused to tell her, still she ask him playfully.

" I didn't ask your real name noona, I just ask your user name as if I get chance I will win over you and show you my gaming skills too" he say in his old bratty attitude.

"Ohh...is that so, then my user name is sooyaa." She say and smiled genuinely at duality of that child beside her.

They both talked like best friends,without minding age difference, yeah it's her extrovert behaviour which makes everyone comfortable and free with her.

Jisoo get down as she arrived at her spot... She pick up her bag and move towards her appa's company...

"Eomma that noona forgot something" that 10 years old boy say to her mom pointing towards a small piece of laminated paper...
His mom looked at it and about to grab, when a young man grab it." Excuse me" his mom say confusedly. "Actually I know her, so I will give back to her." That man say, putting that piece of laminated paper in his pants pocket... That lady just nodded...

Jisoo finally arrived at her appa's company his put her on hand in her right pocket where she put her ID card as without it they will not allow her to went inside...

She search but she didn't get that, she remember very well that she put that in her pocket but now it's not there... While searching in her appa's files bag, her appa call her...

"Jisoo where are you, please bring files fast, my meeting will start in couple of minutes"

" Dad, I am outside your company, but I can't come inside as I lost my ID card"

" How could you lost such important thing jisooyaa, wait there I am coming"
Her dad come down at took that file bag from her hands...

" Sorry appa, for my carelessness"

" Don't worry I will do something about it, now go home safely, okk."

" Nyeongan appa"

Jisoo then start to walk across the street... While walking she heard someone call her name she turned back to only she her Irene unnie... She run towards her and hug her, she too hug her back.

" What are you doing here" irene asked her with smile.

"I came here to give some important files to my dad, as he had some important meeting...btw what are you doing here alone is imo(aunt) is here too" Jisoo replied, looking behind irene.

" Yeah she's here too, we come here for shopping, she was in parking lot, then I saw you here so I run towards you, let's go" irene say to jisoo while taking jisoo with her inside the mall...

" Irene where were you" irene mom ask her.

"Mom I found jisoo while coming inside the mall, so I take her with me for shopping" irene replied at start to walk towards clothing session...

" Jisooyaa, you didn't miss your imo nor your irene unnie, don't you, you never come to visit as you come first" Irene's mom say in playful tone.

" Imo that's not right, I miss you both, but I am busy recently as it's final year, sorry imo" jisoo replied with cute pout.

" Ohh... doctor is busy... then why where you here" Irene's mom ask again playfully.
Jisoo tell her why she come here, then her imo force her to have dinner with them later shopping, but she decline politely as she had to arrived home earlier as her mom has night shift today...

Taehyung arrived at his brother's cabin and sit infront of his brother's table...

While Jin didn't recognize his presence and continued his work... taehyung fake cough to gain his hyung attention...
" Hyung what's the matter" he ask while gulping down water which was kept beside Jin's table...

"Tae, I want your help in a meeting,  actually I have prepared everything but at last time my secretary mess up it with his carelessness, I want you to check some pdf's and some draft's too, please don't say no as its really important meeting, they are our biggest shareholders..." Jin say in pleading tone.

" Hyung, you know very well that i will never say no to you, then what's the point of pleading me." Tae replied rising his one eyebrow.

" That's my bro, thank you tae, at this time I can't trust anyone more than you, and sorry for disturbing you" Jin say putting those drafts and pdf's on table...

" Is dad also attending this meeting" tae ask curiously as he knows whenever there are important meetings and guest he's always present, he knows him very well than anyone as he loves and trust his parents the most.

" Yeah, he will be there as they are our biggest shareholder" Jin replied while typing something on his PC...

" Jisooyaa, thank you for helping me in choosing dresses, irene you should Lear from jisoo how to help your mom " Irene's mom say in her always playful mood... She so open minded and independent lady after her husband died she handle his company with utmost care and responsibility... She's always in playful mood   with her loved one, and become a professional strict one when she's in her company...

" Mom, why did I have to learn, jisoo will always help you in choosing dresses, whenever you need her help, am I right jisoo." Irene say while chuckling as she know how much time her mom take to buy a dress,and how she make jisoo's run behind her for choosing dresses.
Jisoo's nodded with her as usual sweet smile, she's too tired after shopping, but she never show them, she like to see everyone happy and healthy...

Irene, jisoo's senior from her school time but treat her like a small sister, her mom too like jisoo. Her mom too treat her like her own daughter, she like jisoo's attitude and her nature as she's always playful and a mood maker...
They bit farewell to each other and went back to there respective destination...

Hello friends, I hope you will like my second VSOO story. As it's just intro part... I will try to do my best in further chapters...

These story will is all about VSOO but at some point there will be Jinrene too...

BORAHAE 💜💕...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 324 18
A typical time travel story where a girl from 21st century traveled back to ancient time. But not so typical love story. Cause the girl she exchanged...
20.3K 1.6K 26
Kim Jisoo was devastated when she found her boyfriend of a year cheating on her. She was angry and hurt that she swore she would never forgive him. S...
11.5K 1.5K 47
She is the younger sister of his fiancée. She has always loved this man. Jisoo is forced to step in for her sister when she fails to appear on her w...
39.7K 2.4K 33
A girl has transferred to a new school. She was just a nerd and a quiet girl. He is the most famous boy in their school. Every girl drool over him. H...