The Enchanted Princess

By 123_elizabeth_

The story of Lisa and her sisters who thought were normal human beings but turned out that they were somethin... More

Cast
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7

Part 8

166 7 2
By 123_elizabeth_

Author pov

Jungkook finished treating her wounds and gave her a kiss on her forehead which made her surprised and blush. 

"I will leave now." He said and Lisa nodded. He left and her unnies came. "Lisa, what happened? Why this many bandages?" Jennie asked worriedly. "Its nothing unnie." Lisa said. "What nothing? Did Jungkook do this?" Jisoo unnie asked angrily. "Noo! I had to face this when we went to get the key." 

"What?? You got the key?" They screamed as Lisa closed her ears. "Wah! Don't scream." Lisa said. "Whatever. tell us about the key." Jennie said.

"Me and Jungkook searched in his room but did not get, but when we looked at the balcony, there was something glowing. We immediately went there and got the key." Lisa explained.

"Where?" Jisoo asked and Lisa stayed quiet. "Tell na!" Rose said. 

"On top of the mountain." Lisa said looking down, closing her years. "LISA!!!!" Yes, she got what she expected. "Unnie it does not matter anymore. I am fine and we got the key. We have to sacrifice ourselves for the kingdom." 

Jisoo, Jennie and Rose nodded and Lisa signed. "But it was too risky. We don't want to see you hurt." Rose said she hugged Lisa. "I am fine, Jungkook was also with me."  Lisa said. They looked at her in a teasing manner. "What? Don't assume anything." She warned her unnies.

Jisoo and Jennie left and now it was just Rose and Lisa. "Hey twinnie, you know you can't lie to the one and only Rose." She said which made Lisa confused.

"What?" she asked. "hey! tell do you like that coconut?" Rose asked Lisa. "Coconut?" Lisa asked. "Yes your coconut soulmate." Rose replied. 

Lisa's heart began beating fast as if it will jump out any second. Lisa was lost in her thoughts. Rose snapped in front of her and chuckled. "Why do you ask that?" Lisa asked.

"Well! I highly doubt. You both look good together, you both are soulmate. He cares for and you care for him." Rose said raising her eyebrow. "Jokes apart, I am asking you seriously." 

Lisa just listened to her and did not answer because she did not know. "I don't know." Lisa finally replied. "It is ok, take your time." Rose said patting her hair. "I will leave now." She said.

"Wait!" Rose turned back to Lisa. "What about Jimin?" Lisa asked lifting her eyebrows. "W - What about him? Nothing about him. I - I will leave now." Rose shuttered nervously.

"Girl, you are in love." Lisa said and she chuckled. "Did I say that? Whatever. I am busy." She said and left immediately while Lisa burst into laugh. 

Jimin pov

I was walking through the hallway when I saw Jungkook coming out from Lisa's room. He now barely spend time with us, always with Lisa. He had some scratches on his face and a medical box in his hand. 

"What happened?" I asked him. "We climbed the mountain and got the key." He replied. "Oh, so you got it." I said happily. 

"Yes!" He said happily as well. He was looking at her door so I asked "Is she ok?" and he replied " She had some wounds." He was really worried about her. 

"Can I ask you? Do you like her?" I asked him and he looked down "I don't know." He said. So he started growing feeling for her. 

"I see. She is your soulmate. She is born for you." I said with a smile and he returned it. "Well do you like Rose?" He asked me and I froze. "I wouldn't say no, but a complete yes is also not true." I said and he chuckled. 

Time skip (2 days later)

Lisa pov

I took out the key from a box in the drawer, I examined it to see how it can help me. It wondered how can a key show me the diamonds. I was looking at it when it suddenly glowed and a portal appeared. I was shocked. I went to my unnies and told them, when I was entering the room, I saw Jungkook as well.

Me, Jisoo unnie, Jennie unnie, Rose and Jungkook went through the portal.

When we reached the other part, I was a gate infront of us, it suddenly opened and I saw a deadly place with dried trees, with no fragrance. no feelings. I felt a little scared but managed to enter in. But as soon as I place my leg on the ground. Flowers started blooming, the trees were filled with leaves and fruits, the sound of free birds chirping, butterflies wandering around the flowers,  beautiful scent of flowers.

My heart was filled. The place was now full of meanings and emotions. I had a wide smile on my face as I continued my walk. I saw a path with pink flowers on the ground as if it is welcoming me and I saw a huge castle and the end.

Author pov

Lisa, Jungkook, Rose, Jennie and Jisoo headed to the castle. They immediately covered their eyes due to the glowing. The light was in a pink shade. Lisa raised her had and a pink glowing diamond appeared.

Everyone was surprised and excited. Suddenly they heard a scream, it was Rose. "Rosie, what happened?" Her Jisoo unnie asked worriedly. That light came again and everyone covered eyes, when they opened they saw Rose -

{All these pictures used are from Pinterest or Google. They are not mine.}

Everyone was surprised as well as Rose. "Rosie, you look amazing." Jennie said. "Yes Rose, you have unlocked your power as well as Lisa has unlocked her first power - Nature." Jisoo said.

"Then why is she not changed?" Rose asked confused. "Maybe she will only transform after getting whole power." Jennie said.

"I can't wait to see you all transform." Rose said giggling.

Just then a cute pink phoenix came towards them.

"Hi Lalisa and Rosanne, This is The Land of Nature of The Deity Kingdom. This land has been waiting for you. Thank you for returning." The phoenix said.

"It can talk." Rose said. "So this land is for Lisa and Rose?" Jungkook who was standing in a shock finally asked.

"Yes, there are five other Lands of The Deity Kingdom, Help them as well. I had been protecting this land for years. I will leave now." The phoenix said and it flew away.

"This is so beautiful." Rose said. They was wandering around the castle.

"Wait, can you change back to your human form?" Jennie asked. "Oh my! Why did we ask that to the phoenix?" Rose said.

"Think about turning back, it might help." Jungkook suggested and Rose did. It worked.

"Yes. Thank you." Rose said as they continued walking. Outside the castle, they saw beautiful flowers, cute birds, a slight rain. It was a beautiful experience for them.

"We should leave now. I wonder when the next power will come." Lisa said and they left to The vampire Kingdom.

Nature Power

Control over the blooming of flowers, growth of plants and animals.

Control over the change in weather - summer, winter, autumn, spring.

Can make other dizzy with certain dose of fragrance.

Can communicate with plants and animals on Earth as well as other kingdoms.

Shape-shift into flowers.

Teleport through flowers.

Can make poisonous flowers, plants, animals and fragrance that can be used in battles.

Can attack using thorns of plants.

~Hope you like this part. It was kinda short. I am sorry. Keep reading and also vote and comment. It will be a huge support. Anyways, thanks for reading. Read my other books as well! Bye. have a nice day.~

~ What will happen now? Will she unlock her power? Which power? Stay tuned.. Word count - 871~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 232 23
Blackpink a group which suddenly made it's place in the mafia world, became the mafia queens who lead the mafia world, everyone in the mafia world fe...
188K 4.6K 61
Where in Jungkook has a crush on Lisa and Lisa has a crush on Jungkook. Not just Liskook but other ships too like: Taennie Jirosé Jinsoo Started: M...
157K 4.6K 32
COMPLETE lisa wanted him, and she always gets what she wants. [this is my first ever book so i'm sorry if it's so crappy🙈thank you for reading thoug...
15.1K 184 44
A story about how Bangtan Memeberz and Blackpink Memberz fell in love with each other ! main ships, Lizkook 🩵 Jirose 💜 Taennie ❤ Jinsoo 🧡. P.S I...