the girl who has the goddesse...

By NatsukiCookies

Jujutsu kaisen x reader [Y/n] [l/n] was living her life just like any teenage would but on her 15 birthday.. ... More

some things you should know
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18

chapter 13

388 11 0
By NatsukiCookies

------------
3rd pov
------------

[Y/n] stood frozen at front of a dead looking thing "is that a cures or..?" She mumbled quietly while bending down getting close to it.

"H...help....m..e" [y/n] jumped back away at the sudden sound of help that came from that thing. "Ekkk!" She looked around as her mind repeatedly questioned 'what should I do?!'

"Um..?" She tried to not get scared and get close to it "wh-at happened?" Even though her voice broke she still continued.

"Don't go too close his skin is poisonous" said the pinkette from the behind who stopped the teen from going any further by putting a hand on the teen's shoulder.

"A-akari!" [Y/n] looked behind her with a mix of happy and worried expression. "Can you exp-" y/n started but got cut off by Akari "this is a human who I'm guessing got turned into a Transfigured Human" she started explaining, she put her hand on her chin in a thinking manner and continued.

"His soul got reshape by a curse. pretty impressive.." she mumbled the last part so [y/n] couldn't hear. [Y/n] then looked at the curse and the former human "can't you fix them?" She asked with worried eyes, she couldn't just let someone die not at least in front of her.

There was silent for few seconds before Akari decided to answer the question, "of course I can" she simply examined putting both of her arms on her hips "but I wouldn't" she exclaimed but this time her face had a serious expression which [y/n] wasn't sure of.

"Some people are meant to die" Akari started and took a step towards the poor soul who was suffering. "It is what it is, you can't change the fate or else there will be a serious consequences." The goddesses bend down and put a hand on the twisted soul before mumbling something.

"The only thing you can do is.. lessen the pain" she said before she closed their eyes for forever. And then stood up again to look at the girl who was silent and was looking down at her feet the whole time.

"But.." [y/n] looked up at Akari's almost red like blood eyes and asks "seeing people die like that.. doesn't it makes your stomach hurt..?" At that the curse started laughing "you really shouldn't ask that question to a person who has killed her own family and a lot of other people with her own hand" even tho it was said in a empty voice the pain was still visible in the eyes.. but only of a second.

Akari's words took [y/n] by surprise even though it shouldn't. In the end the female decided to change the topic before it becames more havey then it already is. But before she could, an another loud noise came but this time it came from the outside.

"!!" [Y/n] look outside of the building to see yuji and some curse. 'He seem like a special grade cures!' [Y/n] tighten her grip on the window as she watch them fight her ears ringing while her body frozed. "Name: manito, is a powerful curse almost as sukuna's 4 fingers and he seem to be a newbie so he lacks experience.." [y/n] heard Akari talk behind her

"He is stronger then you no fact about that but" she stated and the young girl looked at her, her eyes looking directly at her "you can win if you and yuji work together" she exclaimed looking at the girl in front od her then out the window at teen boy "what do you mean?" [Y/n] asked kinda confused

"You use your cures energy and brain while he can use his super human strength." She smirk at the end making [y/n] think something evil is going thought the female cures mind "Now go before that newbie kills your so call friends" the teen girl nod her head before jumping thought the window.

----------
Y/n's pov
----------

Whispering "千ㄥㄚ 爪ㄚ 山|ᘜ丂" as I touch both my fingertips suddenly a pair of 2 white wings appeared on my back landing me perfectly on the ground and then disappearing.

It was a technique Akari taught me a while ago, it was an easy technique but it took me quite a while to learn it heh..

I looked up at the scene and it looks like they haven't noticed me, almost like I shouldn't exist in this world..

Shaking my head to dismissed the thought, I began to think of an plan then finally an Idea came to my mind. And so I started running towards yuji and that curse but in the mid way I tip upon something making me dope to the ground creating a loud noise making them look at my direction.

'Welp there goes my surprise attack..'

"[Y/n] chan! What are you doing here!?" Yuji asked surprised but also worried clearly shown on his face. But before I could answer mahito? took the fact yuji's attention wasn't on him as a chance to attack him.

"Watch out..!" I yelled as I quickly stood up running towards him while yuji looked behind him too late as mahito was an inch away from him but fortunately nanami-san came in to the rescue.

"Nanami!" Yuji gasp surprised while the mahito only smirked. I run up to yuji then stood beside him. "What are you doing here [l/n]?" Nanami-san asked "uh i" I sweatdrop thinking of an excuse to say. "I was.... wondering around and.. I saw this screen around this school so I went in yea!"

'Is that excuse good enough? Probably not' I mentally faceplated but acted naturally. Nanami nodded his head and fortunately not pushing this matter more. "It's still not safe but we'll talk later about this." He exclaimed and I nodded my head "give me an report on the situation at hand."

I then looked towards yuji who was looking down at his feet with guilt which made me frowned "I.." he gulped "couldn't save 2 people..." I somehow without even realizing reach out my head and put it on his shoulder and when he looked at me I gave smiled which "it's okay, you did your best" in return he smiled back but it still held pain..

"First tell me about your physical condition" nanami-san asked us -but more to yuji- still looking at the curse at front of him. "I'm fine though I have holes all over my body" yuji said like it was nothing "That's not okay!" I yelled and did a x motion thing with my arms and yuji only responsed with a nervous smile "hehe.."

"..anyway everyone in the school seem to be in sleep on the gym though they are okay." I report looking at the front with a serious face.

"What's this? You are looking super lively sorcerer?" That curse started looking at nanami with a evil smirk. "It's good that we both made it out save" he then looked towards me his eyes widened a bit but for only a few seconds before it went back into a creepy smirk.. which gave me goosebumps.

"Let's all go now a group hug!" He said as he stiff though his eyes were practically on me 'He's creepy..' I thought to myself.

Then suddenly nanami-san spoke up "what about that noise bleed?" "Huh I punched him"

I zoomed out on the conversations as it made ne feel left out and so my mind wondered around but soon was forced again when I heard my name being called.

"[L/n] you have to be careful and don't let him touch you so use weapons rather then your bare hands" nanami-san started and I nod my head "okay!"

"Let's shower him with attack as soon as we create an opening. We will exercise him right here" he exclaimed then got into the position and so did yuji 'Wait are we making cool po-' I shaked my head to get myself to focus then whispered "Watashi no kagi" and got a pair of kamas..?

'... how am I supposed to use this?' I gulped nervously as I realized I didn't know how to use them.

And so we started attacking without give that curse much time and I also was surprised to see that I know how to use those, it was as if my body was moving on its on.

But then he launched himself in the air and a lot of spikes came from his body which I barely managed to dodged.. "that was close" i mumbled under my breath. Both yuji and nanami-san attack -but mahito dodged that by running away- while I stepped back trying to not fall on the ground because of the impact both male has made.

I turned my head to the curse direction and he has turned into a child? 'He can change the shape of his soul..' I eyed him carefully 'but it seem there a charging time too'

"right before he changes his shape" nanami-san started and then yuji jumped beside him and finished "he stores up curse energy." while I swing both of my kamas again to figure out a good attack.

Though soon my face filled with disgusted when he throw up some dolls?? Into his hand then were thrown toward us. the curse dolls?? Grew bigger and bigger then were told to "kill that short hair brat" which I think he was referring to yuji since they went after him.

Yuji jumped back as the Transfigured Humans -I think that's what Akari said they were- Followed him since I wasn't looking mahito decided to attack but thankfully nanami-san blocked his attempt to harm me, "sorry for getting distracted" I quickly apologized but also paying attention to the curse in front of us.

"Look he's just running away from them" mahito smirk while walking towards us. I looked towards yuji who was struggling to kill those former humans I bite my lips. "Nanami-san I will go and help him!" I yelled and rushed into building. While mahito did try to attack me but Nanami-san blocked that.

In the building yuji was on the ground as the former human was all over him. I tighten my grip on the pair of kamas and then i throw one of it and it slice the head of the transfigured humans and Yuji's eyes widened at what happened.

--------
3rd pov
--------

[Y/n] ran toward the teen and took a deep breath and throw the other two curse off of him. At that yuji was zoom out everything around him was blurred as the scene of that transfigured human getting its head slice was repenting itself on his head.

That was until the face of the teenager girl came into his view, her shaking figure and her eyes watering up as she looked down on her hand. "I... killed a.. human" she mumbled then looked yuji, she tighten her grip on the kama while made her empty hand into a fist as she gulped and till her head to the side and even though her lips were trembling she gave him a closed eyes smiled and said.

"We can't help them anymore.." she bite her lips before continuing "the only thing we can do is lessen their pain" the moon light coming from the window fall on her making her look gorgeous.

Yuji looked away his eyebrow furrowed as he bite his lips too before standing up on his feet. He exhaled the breath he didn't even know he was holding and said "I guess you are right"

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

"Mm" the female cures hummed to herself as she watch all of them from the rooftop. She put hand on her chin and thought "even she's strong she's far from perfect.."

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

Mahito had pin nanami to the wall and was smirking thinking he won. "Those stupid kids" the curse said as he was getting closer to nanami "You're wrong those kids are more capable of then you think." Nanami stated looking at the curse. "If anything you're the idiot" the curse stood there confused.

But then the wall of the 3rd floor broke which revealed both yuji and [y/n] coming down at him to attack. "You didn't forget about us did you?" [y/n] asked in a deadly cheerful way as a big hammer with a very shape end appeared in her hand.

First yuji punch him in the wrist which made the curse doped nanami and [y/n] hammered his hand which made a big hole in it. The curse was taken by pure surprise as he jumped back a bit but Nanami hit him with his weapon then yuji punch him and then [y/n] hit him with the hammer on the top of his head and so they repeat the thing again and again giving the curse no time to change shapes.

"There no time for me to create scapegoat" the curse though "what is this fresh inspiration?"

"Is this...death?" The black blood of the curse was all on his face as his eyes all went white "I can definitely do it now!" he opened his mouth which revealed hands in hands. "Domain expansion"

Suddenly a lot of black hands came from the ground taking the 3 of the human by surprise. Yuji jumped back dodging every one of the hands while [y/n] put both on hands together which makes the wings appeared from her back and it makes her fly I the air out of the curse reach. But as for nanami.. he wasn't so lucky.

----------
Y/n's pov
----------

'That was close..!' I sigh'ed then looked around and only saw yuji.. my eyes widened I horror as I realized that nanami-san instead that curse domain.. yuji run toward the ball shape domain and punched it a few times but it still didn't break not even a single right dent.

I tried hiting it with the hammer but no luck.. but then I remembered what Akari told me 'everything has a wreak point. Find that wreak point and and crash it.'

"Yuji we have to find the wreak point to break in" I yelled as I started hitting it everywhere to find its wreak point and so did yuji. He went in the top in punched it braking in "Ah! He found it!" I mumbled then I tried to climb up too but suddenly it explode "Oh shit" I put both of my arms in front of me to protect me from the explosion but i really bet its gonna work.

But somehow nothing happened..? I looked up at the front and saw a red shield in front of me "Akari!" I mumbled and looked around then finally saw the goddesses of curses on the roof of the school building, setting there as her red glow and her right hand out.

I mouth a "Thanks!" And gave her a silly smile. I turned my attention at front when I heard a loud noise 'pay attention!!' I scold myself as I saw yuji yelled "STOP" at the curse who was running at the gutter "it was fun~" He said before disappearing and then nanami-san hit the gutter's sutter destroying it whole before calling someone.

In the corner of my eyes I saw yuji fall to the ground "!!" I quickly run towards him "Let's go after him!-" nanami-san yelled then saw yuji on the ground and me beside him "nanami-san you go after him" I yelled as I crouched down and somehow put yuji on my back "I will carry yuji!" I exclaimed then stood up carrying him.

But then the sudden pain on my left ankle started "how-" I questioned but cut myself off as I remember that that I tip on the rock 'but that happened a hour ago!' The psin on my ankle getting stronger and in the end I had to put yuji on the ground and sat beside him in pain. Nanami-san quickly came up and asked "what happened?!" I told him that i think i might have sprain my ankle.

In the end Ijichi San had to came and drive us to the hospital.

---------
Time skip
---------

Right now I was sitting with yuji while eating food. Yes I know it's literally 12 am but I'm hungry soooo

"[Y/n] why are you making that face?" Yuji asked also taking a bite of rice ball "you are one to talk" I mumbled which took him by surprise. Ever since he came back with nanami-san he had that gloomy face on him, which he did hide from me but it obviously failed..

"So what's with that gloomy face huh?" I asked though I didn't look at his face, I just continued to eat my rice  balls. "..I killed a human today" he started and I looked up at him he was looking away from me "I just.." he pause trying to find the right words "I never thought I would kill someone before"

I stayed silence and so he continued to talk out his feelings "it's all so confusing... my goal was to save people give them proper death.. not kill them" his voice cracked in the end. "felt that." I said fishing my rice balls then looked at my hands.

"You are not the only one who have killed a human today, I did too so I do understand how you feel right now" I exclaimed and looked at him my eyes soften looking at his light brown  eyes "i always thought I was normal well more like the world was normal lol how naive of me to think that" I laughed though it was empty.

"It's not naive." Yuji said "even I thought I was stronger then everybody else.. I thought I could save everyone" he tailed off in the end probably remembering something.

"Well without the curse energy even if me, nobara and megumi fight you together, I bet you will still win" I laughed thinking how funny it will if that happened. I stopped when i didn't hear anything from yuji. I looked at him and his eyes were widened with surprise

Then he launched forward surprising me "you started calling fushiguro by his first name!" He yelled in surprise? "Y-yeah" I replied flustered by the fact his face was so close with mine.

"Waa! I'm so jealous!!" He backed away and started pouting. "why are you jealous" I asked 'Maybe it's because he also wants to call megumi by his first name'

Yuji's face then turned turned red as he started drawing on the floor with his finger mumbling something I don't understand.

"Í̷͙͕̊́ ̷̛͕̘̠̘̫̘̲̐̒̑̎̈́t̶̟̠̬̦̘͚̄͠h̸̼͈̉͒̆ỏ̶̹̜̪͕̟̜̲͌ư̷̲̺̥̼̖̞̫̰̟͙̌͒̇̆̅̓̂̍͘g̷̻̪̹̾͋̒̋̀͌̚h̴̠̖̫̃̑̃́̈ṭ̸̞͎͖̣͖̝̬͇̙̂͌ ̷̬͙̲̬̣̟͍̼͚̜̅͐̅̽̋̌͘̕͝I̴̬̒̈́̾͑́ ̷̠̘̪͛ẁ̷̖a̵̪̪̙̫͚̩̥̟͔̒̓̊̎̈̐͑̕͜͠s̸͎̪̝̺̤̻̭̺̮̉ ̸̞͈͖͊̈́͛̃t̶͈̩͚̟͍͍̫̯͉͇̀̾͊̎̓̾̕ḩ̸͓̻͕̮͔̈́͛̉͑̀̐͛̀̋͝e̷̢̢͙̫̩̖̮̘̦͕̒̃̈́̐̄̆ ̷̺̲͓̰̫̬͍̖̌̏͌̓ó̶͓̻̱͓̖͙͚̥̖͑̈́̋̄̓̿̈̚n̸̰̙̪̞͖̏͛́ļ̵̥̳̪̫̱̹̑̽͝͝ͅỵ̵̡̪̩͚̋͗̃̐̈͑̍͠ ̶̡͚͓͍̘̂͋g̶̦͔̠͊͋u̵͍͍̩̫̯̝̥̐̍̇̕ÿ̶̨̖̬̳̯̠̺̟ ̵̢̢̻̭̤̩̗̞̈́̈́̏̀͋͝͝ͅỳ̵̨̠̥͕̳͎̫̮o̵̞͚̰͓̝͉̊͗͋̚u̸̮͈̯͓̠̜̽̌͒̓̚͘ ̵͍̲̟̝́͒̆c̵̡̙̥̹̻̮̗͌̓̊̔̕͜͝a̴̢̙̣͉͇͓̫̘̤̦̒̆͐̊̕l̵̛͔̳̹̾́̌͑̂́l̶̡͖͔̘̖̖̣̗̑͛̎̊̓̅̇̕é̴͇̙͍͎͌̆͊d̷̨̩̗̽͜ ̷͇̌̎̓͊̒̀͛͘͝b̷̹̱̂̓͝y̶̡͚͔̳̮͕̅̎̓͐ ̸̮̼̹͉͚̂̈́͌̿͋͜h̸͓̹̦̟͍̋̂͂̉̕͠ỉ̸̧̧̙̘͇̱̚ş̸͚̖̬̥͈̙̠̰̾̑̾́̒ ̶̨͖̥̦͓̣͈̙̰̽͂͝f̵̥̯͈̮̥̬͊į̵̰̰͓̤͍͒͆̈́̿͝ŕ̴͖͍̘̤̟̗̈́̄͘s̵̢̬̜͉̑̈́t̸̯͕̓̈ ̶̡̻̖͈̼̙̯̫̼̔̃́̏̕͜n̴̡̡̧͎̪̞̠͝à̴͔̳̙̲̦̺̜̌́͛́̿̕m̷̼͓͔̯̓̏̈́̈́̓̓ë̴̻̑͐̍͘.̶̛͇̼̦̬̟̩̱̺͓̺͊̔̈́̽̄̐.̵̖̩͎̮̒̒͋̏̅͋̊"

he mumbled something louder this time but it was all blurted out...

Little did she know it was all the goddesses of curses doing in jealousy.

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 4.9K 32
gojo x (female)reader (Will be edited soon) I just wanna say that i made some age changes later on but forgot to edit certain parts. gojo is an idi...
418K 13.4K 79
An Inumaki Toge x Reader fanfic. /FORELSKET. The word for when you start to fall in love. A euphoria in a sense; the beginning of love. / Y/N is an o...
66.8K 2.8K 27
浮気 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐑𝐓 ↳ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 (𝐘/𝐍) 𝐀𝐤𝐢 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐙𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 ↳𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐙𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧 𝐗 �...
381K 4.8K 39
WELCOME - this is all my jjk stuff written so far from my tumblr @ch0s0 - all gn!reader and all sfw thats really about it, there r spelling and gramm...