Devil's Game - Genshin x Obey...

By ThatWriterInOrbit

When Leviathan was excited to try out this new game he bought, it ended up changing his entire world instead... More

Author's Note
Prologue ~ Let The Show Begin!
Part I - For A Tomorrow Without Tears
Chapter 1 - Gods And Monsters
Chapter 2: Travelers From Afar
Chapter 3 - Demons, Begone
Part II - Farewell, Archaic Lord
Chapter 4 - Can't See Me, Can't See You
Chapter 5: Freeze My Soul
Part III - We Will Be Reunited
Chapter 6 - Distant Rumors
Chapter 7 - Adventures Of A Lifetime
Epilogue
Bonus ~ Barbatos?

Specials - The Devil Tells Stories

156 6 8
By ThatWriterInOrbit

Satan and Xingqiu - Two Pretty Best Friends

"You've got quite the collection yourself, Xingqiu. " Satan spoke, admiring the ton of books Xingqiu had brought him to the party. "I have never even heard of these authors before, but that's understandable. "

"I can try lending these books to you if you're curious while I take a peek around the library here." Xingqiu added, looking around at the massive bookshelves with glittering eyes. "You demons are so lucky to have an indoor library. "

"I thought you would have one. " Satan asked, looking at the boy with blue hair. 

Xingqiu huffed sadly, shoulders sagging. "Tell me about it. Sure I may the son of a noble family but it's not like my parents have the time for things like that. I would always have to go around and find other volumes myself, using the Mora I earned. "

Satan smirked, "Well in that case, this sounds like a fair deal don't you think?" 

"Yeah, you bet! Oh, would you like to try reading the Legend of The Shattered Halbered? It's a really interesting story and I've collected all of the volumes for it. " Xingqiu perked up, handing Satan a stack of traditionally crafted leather books. Satan's eyes gleamed with interest and they both spent a long time reading. 

"We should definitely open our very own book club. " Satan suggested in the middle of reading.

Xingqiu smirked, "I like the sound of that a lot. "

Diavolo and Kaeya - Royal Blood

"Oh? You seem to like this painting of my father. " Diavolo mused as he walked up beside the cavalry captain. " He is King of the Devildom, the one I shall take after as the next heir. "

Kaeya answered, "Royal blood flows through your veins and I can't help but agree with myself as well. You're a prince with a kingdom to rule whereas I......it's complicated. "

"Something bad happened? " The prince muttered curiously. As Kaeya explained his backstory to Diavolo, the demon prince nodded and caught up quickly. 

Diavolo then handed Kaeya a glass of champagne, "You're not alone on this one. Despite our differences in bloodline, being an outcast from your own family is painful. But I have a feeling that it happened for a special reason only you would know. "

Kaeya sighed, taking the glass. "I can't escape this fate of mine, no matter what I do and I can feel it drawing close. You already knew what happened back there at the ruins, must have seen something strange. Let me guess, an abyss herald was there?" 

Diavolo nodded, remembering that eerie incident and the sight of Levi being wounded. "Yeah, there was one. It seemed to be planning something but I'm not exactly sure what it meant. You're familiar with the Abyss Order?" 

Kaeya blinked, thinking for a moment before he replied with a cautious tone. "They're a dangerous group that hails from my homeland, a fallen nation. As the lost prince of Khaenri'ah, it is my duty to bring redemption to my people and save them all. If there is hope, that is. "

Diavolo then raised his glass with a twinkle in his eyes. "Then let's make a toast, to our futures of royalty. " Kaeya smirked, letting out a soft laugh as he made a toast with the demon prince. 

Cerberus, Dvalin and Azhdaha - Chosen By Gods

You have three heads? Does that mean that each of your heads have a brain? - Dvalin

No, the three of us communicate telepathically. You know how that works right? - Cerberus

Of course you do. - Dvalin 

What about you then? You're a dragon with more than a few wings, but you look like some kind of uncooked noodle. -Cerberus. 

You take that back or I will rain down a hurricane on this palace. -Dvalin

I like how the two of you have agreed to ignore me. -Azhdaha 

No, this ugly looking monster here thinks I'm a long skinny noodle. I am one of the four winds of Mondstadt and I serve the Anemo Archon Barbatos. How dare you look down upon me, cursed dog? - Dvalin 

Huh, figures. Also, dang you need to lose some weight, little frog. - Cerberus. 

SUCH DISGRACE! I AM THE LEGENDARY DRAGON OF THE EARTH, BROUGHT TO LIFE BY THE ARCHON REX LAPIS. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE MY STRENGTH AND OVERWEIGHTNESS FOR I WILL CRUSH YOUR PATHETIC BODY OF A DOG! - Azhdaha. 

Sheesh, you guys got some unsolved daddy issues I see. -Cerberus. 

What does that mean? - Dvalin. 

Nothing to concern yourself with. - Cerberus. 

It better not mean anything else or I shall take you to meet Morax's fallen comrades. - Azhdaha. 

Lucifer, Ningguang, Diluc and Childe -  Who's The Richest

"You actually own a wine industry?" Lucifer asked Diluc who nodded. "Also, you're a businesswoman while you're a Harbinger? I still don't exactly know what that means. "

"It means that I am a strong warrior that serves the Tsaritsa. It may have been my fault, awakening Osial from the depths below. " Childe beamed proudly. "But come on, Signora tricked me into doing that when she knew what she had to do all along. Curse that psychopath." 

"Yikes, you're sure about that after being the last of the Harbingers? " Diluc muttered cockily. "I might actually destroy you here and now if I wanted to. "

"I use to own a Jade Chamber that was my working place high up in the skies. It was so large it could block the sun and cover the moon. " Ningguang spoke elegantly. "Unfortunately, it was gone during the War with Osial. For Liyue's safety, I was willing to sacrifice it. "

Lucifer then added, "Diavolo is the prince around here and this party is being held at his palace. If it wasn't for him, I would have already been left in the dirt a long time ago. Although that story is a little hard to explain. "

"Huh, that's relatable. " Diluc said. "With all of the mora in our hands, have you ever wondered what to do with the rest of it once you quit your job and move on with an ordinary life?" 

"Are you talking about retirement, Ragnvindr?" Childe teased and the redhead glared daggers at him. "Come on now, you're barely Zhongli's age and we haven't gotten the chance to spar yet." 

"Do not make me choke you into ashes on the spot, Harbinger, your presence alone is fueling me with the temptation to shed your blood here." Diluc growled. 

Lucifer then asked randomly. "But thing is, who's actually the richest one here?" 

Rosaria and Simeon - Unholy Matrimony

"How do you angels actually have the energy to attend church all the time?" Rosaria asked with a bored tone, slowly twirling her wine glass. "I don't have the energy for that." 

Simeon chuckled, "Well we're angels, that's the sole purpose of our existence to serve Great Archangel Michael. It's not that troubling if you think about it. "

"Ugh yeah of course, being the pure saint you are. " She groaned. "I'm sure you guys would love to have some freedom to yourself now and then. " Rosaria watched the angel, with his smooth tan skin and his finely toned arms. He was unlike the sisters in the Favonius church. In fact, there was an elegant and charming aura about him. Like a real angel.

Simeon caught her staring and understanding her thoughts, being a celestial being. It was wrong of him and he knew it. He politely took her wine glass away and placing on a small display table beside them. "You know, as a Cathedral nun, you shouldn't be drinking anything alcoholic. That's the main rule, have you forgotten?" 

Rosaria was peeved, her brows furrowing. "Yeah who cares about that? In case you forgot, Mondstadt has not seen it's archon for the past few centuries so I'm not going to stress myself on a rule like-" 

Simeon cut her off as he placed a long slender finger on her lips. "Now now, if you're not worried about your archon being around, try saying that in front of an angel instead and I'll show you what it's like to disobey. "

Rosaria gulped, feeling something weird flutter in her. Rosaria glanced back at her wine glass then back at Simeon's alluring eyes. "Alright fine, I'll try not to get drunk if that's what you want. But I'm not going to make a promise I can't keep. "

Simeon laughed, a soothing tune. "That's more like it. Now run along, fellow sister, and don't disappoint me. " 

//This my favorite duo now no cap. 

Mammon, Venti and Zhongli - Broke? 

"You're an archon, a literal god. " Mammon spoke. "You both are, how is it that the two of you don't even have a single Mora?" 

Zhongli sipped his tea and added bluntly. "I worry not about that. Being a close associate of the Fatui has it's advantages and I do enjoy it a lot. " Zhongli then explains that he would often go to Childe for mora whenever he needs it and the ginger head is always happy to oblige, in exchange of information from the Geo Archon. Mammon realized that Childe is something like a sugar daddy to Zhongli and it got him looking at Zhongli weird. 

"So how do you guys try getting the money then? Do you just ask for it or....?" Mammon asked. "If I were you, stealing is still the best option. " 

"Probably not the best idea if I were to do it." Venti spoke. "How about we try doing that now? We can try stealing some money and I'll show you where Diluc keeps his best wine." 

"I don't think I'll be signing up for that." Zhongli spoke with a deep firm voice. "I understand the consequences that will ensue right after and I shall remain neutral. " Zhongli took a sip of his tea and felt an overwhelming presence drawing closer. Mammon and Venti were glaring into his soul. 

"You sure you're not tempted by our offer? What if you accidentally strike a jackpot? You don't have to beg money from Childe anymore. " Mammon teased. 

"What he said, Morax, come on. " Venti agreed. "If you wish to live as a mortal now, then you have to learn to adapt to such beautiful temptation. I'll make you fall from grace and you'll enjoy it, trust me." 

Zhongli's eyebrows twitched as he tried to resist. He then spotted Childe laughing away with Kaeya and Asmodeus. He then realized that this party was actually a chance for them all to unwind and show their true selves, to unleash all the stress that had been piling up slowly. He sighed, placing his teacup down. Meeting their gaze with shining golden eyes, "I shall kindly accept this offer but under one condition. We're sharing the Mora equally, otherwise I shall have you two meet your fates sooner than expected. " 

Luke and Klee - Blow It Up!

"You like baking cookies?" Klee asked. "That's cute! I like fishing at Starfell Lake and blowing up the hilichurl camps outside of my town. "

"You mean exploding them? But are you actually allowed to do that?" Luke spoke as he munched on a chocolate cupcake.

Klee nods, "Yeah! Master Jean always grounds me for blowing up every single thing I see. But it's not my fault that's literally what I always do. With these bombs, I am almost unstoppable!" Klee lets out a hearty laugh and Luke watches her timidly. 

"Oh, can I see the bombs you make then?" Luke bounced on his seat curiously. "Maybe I might come up with a really cool idea we can try together!" 

Klee took off her backpack, showing Luke the materials she would use to make bombs of different types. "Depending on my mood, I would either make bombs with lesser explosions during stealthy missions. But for heavy duty ones I make big BIG ones enough to blow up a mountain!" 

Luke gasped in awe. "That's insane, you're so strong! Hey, how about you teach me how to make bombs so I can protect myself from those demons over there?" Klee turned to look at where Luke was pointing - Satan and Lucifer talking with Albedo on the other side. 

She turned back with a puzzled expression. "They don't look bad to me, though. Big Brother Albedo told me that they're nice people actually. "

Luke shook his head, his round eyes turning sad. "No no, they're demons. Angels don't agree with their coexistence together. If you teach me how to make bombs, I'll teach you to bake cookies and cake. Sounds fair?" 

Klee nodded happily. "Ooh, Klee likes that! I show you how I make the most dangerous bombs that will immediately sent everyone running in fear! You'll never regret this!" 

Belphie and Xiao - Too Emotional For Everything

"....."

"........"

"........"

".........This party's kinda lively, huh?" Belphie asked randomly. 

".........Don't talk to me, demon. " Xiao mumbled. 

"Hey, what did I ever do to hurt you? I'm just trying to start conversation here. " The demon replied.

"You are three seconds away from me sending you straight into the abyss of pain and torture. " Xiao grumbled. 

"I dare you, depressed Yaksha, come and fight me-WAIT I'M SORRY GET BACK! MR.ZHONGLI HELP!!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 945 10
The story of a man traveling through worlds and helping people. (rewrite of my first book) (genshin impact x male oc)
3.7K 112 53
When Lili gets sent to RAD (aka Royal Academy of Diavolo), she is told that she is an exchange student for a program and must stay in the Devildom fo...
20.1K 968 8
โ๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™– ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฉ, ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ. โž ๐Ÿ’ซโ†’[Short Story] ๐Ÿ’ซโ†’[Mammon x Reader] In which memories are replayed in ones mind of the time that Mamm...
140K 3K 11
โ€ขComplete book of Old Mammon Ficsโ€ข