The Wrong Number ⚊ Enhypen Ja...

By solivagante

in which an idol named Jake accidentally dials a wrong number and finds himself amidst weird conversations, l... More

rewriting is today
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty + no calls
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
coming soon - hogwarts hotline

twenty one

4.2K 235 136
By solivagante

bold - jake
italic - you

☏ ➡ ☏

"hello?"

"hey y/n!"

"well, what?"

"i just realized something"

"care to tell?"

"that you're as cute as my crush in harry potter"

"like who?"

"you're as beautiful as emma watson! right, hoon?"

"yeah"

"where are you right now?"

"i'm on my way home!"

"stop screaming!"

"i'm no screaming. just professing my love for you when i'm so lost in your eyes!"

"okay but once you reach home, go sleep and be quiet for the sake of your co-members"

"aww... she cares about me, guys"

"a-are you telling them about me right now?"

"they're actually listening to our conversation"

"what?!"

"oh wait.. they're now stopping the van in my destination"

"what destination? hel - hello?"

y/n sighed as no response came from the other line other than a door sliding. did he seriously not turn off the call and not say bye to her? and what did he mean by his destination?

somewhere else than his dorm.

she had questions going around in her head and she could not help but get worried if he is still have schedule in this time of the night.

looking at the time in her phone, she realized it's already midnight so she decided to finally rest. after all, she have an early meeting with the producers and she needed all the energy she could get for facing them without being won over by her nerves.

as soon as she layed in the bunk bed, that's when her phone rang and her co-members instantly whine in their sleep, so she quickly gets up and went into their living room to answer.

"jake?"

"hello to you too, y/n", jake replied and y/n could almost feel his grin.

"did you get to your dorms already?", she asked.

"nope, i'm outside your dorm actually"

"what?", she creased her eyebrows in confusion and processed what he said. what is he saying?

but she still runs out from the living room and quickly made her way to the front door and then opened it to reveal a grinning jake.

"what are you doing here?", she hissed quietly and quickly glanced around to see if the cctv camera might see him.

they will both be in a disaster if he would be seen by it.

"i missed you", jake pouted and crossed his arms to show that he's a bit upset.

y/n blushed but could not help how this boy is breaking so many rules just to see her.

"f-for now, just come inside, what if the cctv might see you?", she scowled at the boy in question who was just grinning the whole time.

jake followed her inside the house and they almost fell down in shock to see her leader walking out of the bedroom, making y/n freeze in place.

the words died in her throat when jake walked right in front of her and seola looked at him, then at y/n in confusion.

"hey, nice to meet you!", jake said grinning.

"okay.. i'll wait for an explanation tommorow", seola said and walked into the bedroom and closed the door.

y/n quickly ran towards the guest room they barely used and pulled jake inside them before closing it for their own privacy.

"oh my god!", she cried out softly in frustration glared at jake who was looking around the room with curiosity, as if he didn't just visit in a dorm they weren't supposed to receive a boy as a guest.

now she have to explain the whole story to their leader in the morning on why was one of the big idols in their agency visited here so late in the night.

seola wouldn't tattle on their manager but it would still be awkward to for her other co-members to wake up and see him there.

"what are you doing here?", she sighed when she realized she was tired of thinking what was happening.

she could not send him back home since it's obvious he had their service bringing him here.

"i plan to sleep over here tonight", jake grinned then jumped in right away into the bed.

when he made no signs of moving y/n walked up to him and she poked him in his back but he didn't move. was he really that tired of his day to fall asleep quickly?

"i don't even know what to do with you", she groaned in frustration and stared at his feet still cladded in shoes.

so she removed it and with much difficulty moved his legs properly in the bed. she then arranged the cover and pulled it over him. jake sighed contently to which y/n couldn't help but smile.

he looked really cute up close.

but she couldn't believe that he was going to sleep in their dorm, and it didn't help when he was making her heart go crazy just by being there.

he was really a danger to everyone's heart.

with a thudding heart, she was about to walk out and join her co-members in the next room when jake's voice stopped her.

"y/n?"

she turned around and walked towards him, "yes?"

jake turned around to her side and opened his eyes slightly before smiling a little which made her heartbeats a hundred times worse.

"come sleep with me", he whispered and she's still not saying anything when jake pulled her beside him.

he wrapped his arms around her before covering them both with a blanket. y/n forgot how to breath at their closeness.

"where do you think you're going?", jake asked, hugging her small frame more tightly.

"i was about to go to our room", she said, feeling his heartbeat against her back and it seemed that it was going in the same pace as hers.

it's obvious that he was as nervous as her and it made her smile a bit.

"you will sleep peacefully with me, i know. i did go here for this"

y/n wanted how he had come to slip through enhypen's manager. was he even there when jake asked to be brought here? would anyone agree to this kind of pair?

talking in the phone was already a fascinating thing and surprising, but now inside his arms, she couldn't believe that what they were prohibited to do so is the exact thing they were doing.

it was dangerous yet thrilling and sweet all at the same time.

"let's sleep", she said, slowly falling asleep as she listened to his soft breathing.

"this felt so right for me", jake spoke, loving the feeling of her against him. he had been long wishing for this, to hold her in his arms.

he almost never wanted to let go.

"thank you y/n", he spoke seriously this time. he was feeling quite emotional.

maybe it was because he lied to his manager. or maybe because she was there and it never felt more right.

"what for?", is her soft question.

he always loved her voice even though it was mostly sarcastic in their previous exchange of calls. it calmed his day especially when he's nervous before coming on stage.

strangely enough, it did something to his heart and he loved the feeling.

"just for answering that wrong number", jake smiled as he welcomed sleep. he was tired from their schedules.

but being with y/n seemed to be sucking all his tiredness away, replacing it with contentment.

when jake was about to fall asleep, he heard the faintest of a soft voice. it was shy yet the most beautiful one. the voice he had come to love through calls.

"thank for coming into my life, jake. i really do like you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 7.7K 54
" You know Park Sunghoon, right? Can I have his number? " Wherein she asked for her crush's number but she ended up getting the wrong one. - Complet...
386K 20K 64
"Hello?" "Uhm.. Hey?" "Wait... You don't sound like my mother" "Unless I was miraculously aged a trillion times and somehow birthed a daughter I neve...
122K 3.9K 42
A yang jungwon based story where a regular engene accidentally sends a message to a wrong number. But what she doesn't know is that the owner of the...
156K 8.2K 53
"Hello, who is this?" "I want a girlfriend that is perfectly fine and gorgeous as me" "...." "Well, as far as I can remember this is not a love hotli...