The Lost Lycan

By Rosewood_Raven

Gabriella was always the outcast in the village, although she was smart and beautiful she never really talked... More

Hope I don't regret this...
𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓰𝓷𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷
The truth hurts...
You're sick!...

Why me?....

199 9 0
By Rosewood_Raven

It was a beautiful morning for the village everyone was enjoying their lives in paradise...mostly. Then there was Gabriella or Grace, as the villagers like to call her because of her nice nature and how much people push her around. Anyways, as Grace wakes up she is met with the smell of bacon, she smiles to herself knowing it her father Jason Smith is the only person she has in her life now, he was very much a goof ball as a teenager, and he met Grace's mother at the age 24 and she was 21. They had Gabriella Smith at the age 27 and 24 but most happy endings come to an end some way, and it did for them.

Her mom passed away two months ago and ever since Grace has never been the same; when she gets up in the morning she always makes sure that she has the necklace her mother gave to her, Gabriella's mother Elizabeth Smith was nice at nature and she always seen the good in a person heart, there was a rumor in the village that she had never been de-flowered and that she would spend her time in the woods but no one knew why she would go so deep in the forest with nothing to protect herself and no one by her side to protect her.

When she got with Jason he didn't even know why she'd go in there with the monsters probably hiding in the shadows or trees, but he never worried about because she never came back with a scar or bruise anywhere on her.

A few days before her death she gave Gabriella a necklace with something inside and she told Gabriella not to open until she "finds herself" it didn't make sense to Grace at the moment but she just rolled with it at the time but now all she wants to do is open it, she won't..she can disobey her mom... well passed mother. Either she won't do it until she "finds herself" it sound so impossible because Grace already knows whom she is, she's Gabriella Smith who has all the time to lend a hand or help those who need it or don't. She makes her way to the table and sits down ready to eat breakfast.

"Hey sweetheart how was your night?" Her father ask with a smile on his face as he begins to fix her a plate.

"It was normal as usual, just me hanging out with my friends and a lot of reading."Grace smirk thinking of her girlfriend knowing that reading met the most of the time they were making out or she was actuallyjust reading. She maybe a quiet nice girl but she definitely has some hidden things about her sex life that she could not share with anyone...yeah she's a virgin but it doesn't mean she can't a have sex life.

"What are you smirking about?" He chuckles placing a plate of eggs and bacon on the table in front of her.

"It's not important, don't worr-" Before she can even finish what she was saying, she begins to eat some of her breakfast causing her father to laugh.

"If you say so." He says through a bit of laughter. He then sighs shaking his head, "Your just like your mother..always being foodie." Her father says sitting down as he started eating his breakfast.

__________________

Grace was walking with her girlfriend Jennifer through the village. They smiled at each other while holding hands, Grace really liked Jennifer. She was the only whom seem to see her as a love interest and she even talked about them getting married but every time she did Grace will laugh knowing it probably wouldn't happen. Jennifer had brown hair and blue eyes, she was also known to be the villages troublemaker most of the time. Villagers would tell Grace that she shouldn't hang around her but like mother like daughter Grace only saw good in her. Jennifer seemed to be the only person Grace really liked. Continuing their walk while all so looking for a candle shop, Grace was all about fragrance weather it was perfume, bath essentials, or candles. Cologne was very masculine for a feminine woman like herself but she can find a way to grow into it.

"Babe, why are you so in love with candles?" Jennifer said opening the door to the local candle shop.

Grace smile softly as Jennifer held the door for her. "I guess it's the feminine smell...or the how some of the smells are relaxing to me?". She shrugged a bit.

"You said that as if you don't know." She chuckled and wrapped her arm around Grace's waist as they walked around the shop.

"I kinda don't, but it doesn't matter." Grace says as she looks around for at least three wax candles, she believes her room needs more light.

Jennifer hummed in response before letting go of Grace so she could let her shop, Jennifer was not in love with different fragrances on the another hand she only like the smell of the outdoors. That's what calmed her, being free to do what you want when you want and not having an regrets about it. Jennifer knew that it was only a matter of time befo-

"Jenny I'm ready~" Grace singed as she was already at the counter placing three candles in front of the clerk. One was green representing mint, the other purple representing lavender, with the last being a light hazel representing honey.

"Coming." She smiled as she was brought out of her thoughts.

"Sweetheart what are you thinking about hmm?" Grace side-eyed Jennifer as she raised a brow.

Jennifer smirked and walked up to her and looked her in the eyes. "Ohh you know just things that involve your lips." She whispered her last words in Grace's ear making Grace blush nervously.

"R-really n-no-now." Grace said stumbling over her words. She quickly grabs her candles she just bought and quickly walks out the shop.

Jennifer laughs and follows her out the door. "Babe come back I'm just messing with you...mostly." She said caching up with her.

"Oh f-fuck you." Grace huffs as she crosses her arms only looking forward.

"Only if you watch me~" She chuckled a bit wrapping her arms around Grace's waist.

Grace was now looking like a tomato. "I s-swear you h-have the hormones of a te-teenager." She covered her face in embarrassment.

"Why thank you darlin." She smiled as she walked her home.

__________________

As Grace was sitting on her bed reading a book when a pain in her chest kicked her out of her relaxation. She grasped her chest as she began to breath heavily, she groaned and hissed trying to take deep breaths. 'God why does this happen out of nowhere!' She thought. The more she took a deep breath more it began to easy the pain, the grip she had on her chest slowly released. Grace let out a shaky sigh as the pain happened to stop. She opened her eyes and noticed she was now on the floor, Grace got up and opened her door before walking carefully downstairs as to not fall from being weak at the moment. When she makes it to the kitchen she quickly grabs a cup and fills it up with water, being so quick she sloppily chugged the water which caused some to drip down her chin. Grace takes another breath then proceeds to walk towards the front door. 'I need some fresh air and fucking asap!' She thought to herself as she walked out the door, she sat down on a bench that was posted outside of their house.

Grace look up only to stare at the castle that would watch over the village. "I wonder if it's abandoned, of course it's not it's too many men and women known to go in the castle and never come back." She quickly turn her head to the sound of bones clash together and someone breathing weakly.

"Hello my child, how are you this afternoon?" The old "crazy" lady of the village comes into view so Grace can see her more.

"Oh..it just you you kinda scared me for a second but I'm fine. You?" Grace smile at the old lady. That mostly talked on a daily basis so seeing her was not unusual but what was is when she would come literally out of nowhere.

"I'm doing well thank you." She looked at the castle and then back at Grace with a smirk. "I can sense your curiosity, why do you go into the castle?"

"I thought we were friends, why are you trying to get me killed? I'm not going in there." Grace crossed her arms and huffed at the odyssey to ask her such thing.

The old hag laughed. "My dear we are friends and not trying to get you killed but I think you should always take a leap of faith." She walked towards the beach and sat down.

"A leap of faith into death you mean." Grace rolled her eyes and looked at the old lady."Why me?..."

"Why not you? Oh come on don't be so old and boring." She smiled with her hands on her cane with skulls on it.

"I'm old?! How old are you again?!?" Grace side-eyed the old hag with her eyes squinted.

"That's not the point the point is that you need to take dangerous adventures once in your life. I think your girlfriend is stopping you...or is it your father?"

"It's nether besides I'm not asking my dad such a thing." She looking back at the castle admiring is elegance.

"So it's your girlfriend hmm....I say breakup with her, she's bad news."

"No not you too, God why does everyone see her as a bad influence?" She said covering her face with her hand while groaning.

"That's because she is and if you want proof go down into the woods and look for a camp fire then everything will be answered." The old lady got up and began to walk away. "Oh and you can take a week about going into that castle and if you take more than a week then don't bother." With out another word she was gone.

'What is she talking about?!?! What did Jennifer get herself into!?' Grace quickly got up and ran to her room her for a coat and shoes. 'What is she hiding?' Grace was determined to find out.

______________________________

Sorry if this is too short but I will try my best. ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 95.4K 28
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.5M 111K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
2.7M 156K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...