𝘾𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢...

By ChampagneMamixx

" Won't you listen to your heart, baby I can hear your heart crying out for me (girl it's crying out for me) ... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chaper 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/n
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Last Thing.

Chapter 37

3.6K 143 37
By ChampagneMamixx

"Here you go, mama." Symir handed his wife the greased brown Wendy's bag. She gladly took it and pecked his lips quickly before giving him a small smile "Thanks mir,"

Taymari stuffed a few fries in her mouth before unwrapping her Burger just the smell alone making her mouth water.

"Wassup son? You still beefing with me, huh?" Symir asked Sairè who was mugging him while eating his own food. "Dada no!" He responded causing his dad to chuckle.

"Mommy.. you okay?" Milan asked instantly becoming alert by her mothers random outburst. Symir looked up and saw Taymari silently crying making him rush over to her aid.

"What's wrong, Tay? Some' hurt?" He asked frantically, placing his large hands over her swollen belly only thinking the worst.

She began to sniffle trying to form her words but they wouldn't come out right. "I-I my burger. It's not r-right!" She cried aloud.

Symir smacked his lips looking at the pregnant woman sideways in disbelief. "Bra you got problems, that shit not even funny,"

"Chile... I don't feel comfortable eat'n hea' no mo'." Milan muttered copying a TikTok.

Taymari reached out the burger to Symir "I-it's no tomato's and n-no bacon on it.. I can't eat this," she said through sniffles.

Symir shook his head "Baby, youn eat tomatoes tho...and I tol' 'em add bacon, I can cook some right fast, want me to do that?" He knew her hormones were all over the place so he'd just do whatever to make her feel better.

"I like them now.. I liked tomatoes for four days now, Symir." She muttered

"Well, I'm sorry Ian know that."

Taymari stared at him with a mean mug "That's the fucking problem now! You don't never know shit! You're my fucking husband and don't know what I like to eat?"

"What?" Symir was completely caught off guard and that was the only word he could get out.

"You heard exactly what the fuck I said, Symir. That's so fucked up how you do me." She yelled while tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Aye, youn see my k-." He started but stopped and turned facing the two confused kids staring back at their parents. "Baby, take yo' brother in yo' room right quick." He spoke to Milan

Milan looked towards her mother for confirmation. She had been super protective of her lately and didn't want to let her out of her sight at all.

"You good, stink. Y'all can stay right here with me," Taymari spoke to her while wiping her tears away.

"Yo stop fucking playing wit' me boogie, real shit bro. Milan take dada upstairs... now." He said in a serious tone.

After hesitating for a brief moment, Milan lifted her little brother on her small hip and made her way upstairs to her bedroom. "I'm bout to call my auntie." She said to herself.

Symir waited until he heard her door shut to look back at his wife. "What the fuck is yo' problem?"

"Nothing, get outta my face." She answered back while preoccupying herself on her phone. Taymari honestly didn't know what the fight was about anymore but she wasn't gonna apologize.

"Nah, you just caused a fucking scene because they fucked up yo shit. The shit I didn't even have to buy for yo ungrateful ass." He snapped

"Bitch how I'm ungrateful? You got me fucked up, I'm bout to take my kids and leave your wack, dumb ass! I hate you!"

In a swift moment Symir's large rough hands went flying to the left side of her cheek before it was wrapped firmly around Taymari's neck, catching them both off guard.

Just as fast as he did the act, he let go of her and backed away from her. "Fuck!" He shouted as he punched a large hole into the wall of the brand new house they just purchased a couple of months ago.

Taymari's heart began to beat fast as tears began to fall again, rapidly. Holding the side of her cheek, she was petrified.

"Can y'all please stop fighting!" The young couple looked towards the large staircase, revealing Milan who was crying uncontrollably and Sairè standing behind her looking confused.

She had been listening to the whole argument through her bedroom door. Once she heard the loud bumping she rushed down the steps.

"I hate when y'all do that! Why y'all always fighting and cussing each other out and stuff, i don't want y'all to hate eachother!" she continued.

Over the 3 years that Taymari's been in Milan's life, she felt as though these were the best times she ever experienced. The best love she ever received. She had both a mother and a father who loved her now, and that's all she ever wanted.

She was so used to the love that they all had forever as a family that she couldn't imagine everything changing. Of course Milan was very young but she understood love very well. And she knew her parents love was too rare to go to waste.

Symir blew out a breath, running his hand over his face. He walked over to where his kids stood and embraced them into a big bear. He gave them both a kiss on the cheek "I love y'all more than anything, hea' me?"

"We love you too..." She answered for both her and Sairè. "I'll be back later okay?" She nodded, understanding he needed time to cool down.

He walked away with his head down, feeling the tears start to form in his eyes. Symir made his way out the front door leaving a distrust Taymari and kids behind.

"Everything is falling apart, every since the shooting it feel like my life has been going down hill." I vented as I sat in the cold room that had a cleaning product Oder.

"I don't even talk to my own fucking family anymore. Me and Symir are always down each other's throat, and we're still in the honeymoon phase but our marriage already went to shit."

Of course I was at fault for the argument today but i felt as though ninety percent of the time it was Symir's fault. He had been very distant and really moody, which I understand was because his cousin had been shot but he didn't have to take it out on me.

I sighed before touching Ace's stiff hand that laid on the hospital bed. It had been a little over month since the critical shooting. He had got shot on the side of his head, his left rib,chest and his right knee cap— instantly paralyzing him from the waist down.

The doctors told us his chance or survival would be slim but surprisingly he's been doing good. He even started breathing on his own, now all we're waiting on is for him to wake up.

"I love you best friend." I kissed his forhead as I did everytime I came to see him. I had been here for about a hour and had to go pick Milan up from Teagan while Sairè fussed to stay with me.

I grabbed my baby from the small couch in the hospital room and lifted him on my chest, gently on my belly. "Symir would kill me." I muttered to myself.

"Yeah.. he would." I snapped my head into the direction of the familiar voice. There looking just as pregnant as I was.

Zyheir.

I rolled my eyes at her presence. After the shooting Symir called Herto pick up Dede while we were was the hospital— as he rightfully should've. She's been with Zy and her new man every since.

"Well damn, you could speak." She said with her nose slightly turned up.

This bitch know I don't fuck with her.

"Girl I don't like you so I don't have to pretend to just because my best friend is in a coma." I said calmly as I grabbed Sairè's diaper bag, getting ready to leave.

She scoffed "You stopped fucking with me because I didn't wanna be with Ace anymore? Like make it make sense, it seem like you wanted to be with him."

I snapped my neck into her direction, about to light her ass up "Bitch don't play with me, the reason why I don't like yo slut ass is because you put a nigga before your child! And I like him because I care? Please sitcho' ass down before I have you go into early labor."

Just as she was about to say something back the door opened, revealing The Asian dude who had Dede hoisted on his hip.

I turned my lip up "Hiii!" Dede called out to me and Sairè, and he began to smile. "Hey Gmommy baby!" I cooed to her.

She began to squirm around in the man's arm until he let her down, and she walked over to Ace's bed. She started tapping his arm repeatedly but still he did nothing— breaking my heart when she turned back to us and said.

"Not up!"

I pouted "He's really tired mama, dada's gonna wake up soon, okay?"

"Huh?" Sairè asked thinking I was talking to him. I chuckled slightly "Not you baby."

"Um, we'd appreciate it if you didn't call Avante her dad." I heard Zyheir say. She was pissing me off everytime she opened her mouth, the only thing stopping me from beating her ass was my big ass pregnant stomach and my son on my hip.

"And why the fuck not?"

"Can we not do this here... in front of Delaney." The man spoke up causing me to mug him.

I put my hand up "I'm not even talking to you, so you stay over there. Why I can't call avante her daddy? What you tryna get rid of him already?" I asked feeling myself start to get pissed.

She chuckled humorously "Look, it's not your business at all.. but if you must know she now has a real man, willing to be her father come into her life for good, now."

When I heard that come out of her mouth I wanted nothing more but to kick her in her jaw.

"Zyheir.. get the fuck out before I make you get out." I spoke as calm as possible.

She scoffed "Gladly.. I was just tryna give her a moment with him before we leave. Let's go Dede,"

I watched as Delaney ran to her mom and they left the small hospital room not forgetting to slam the door.

Sooo much drama 😣😣

How was y'all day's? I'm currently quarantining because a classmate had Covid.. soooo yeah.

Anyway vote and leave a comment!

And go read my other books!

👊🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 6.3K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
1.7M 60.1K 59
I'm republishing it, follow again on the second run. DONT COME IF UR DRY!!! -"𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐬 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤, 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐬 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲, 𝐂𝐨...
4.4K 269 25
Warning: Mature audiences only. "I love you," he whispered seductively in my ears sending chills throughout my entire body. I was more than in love...
11.6K 339 24
"Imma stick by you thru whatever imma always be By Yourside "