OKWAHO -the walking dead

By natfics

"๐š™๐šŽ๐š˜๐š™๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ; ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐š˜๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š’๐š—๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐šŽ๐šŸ... More

CAST
PLAYLIST โ™ช
ACT ONE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
ACT TWO
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
ACT THREE
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
ACT FOUR
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE

SEVENTEEN

3K 105 6
By natfics

◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◣◆◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

◣◥◤◢◣ ◥◤◆◥◤◢◣◥◤◢

"Thinking will not overcome fear."

That morning, Adira woke up with an aching tailbone and legs that had fallen asleep. Her arms were no longer shivering, alrhough she could feel the hairs on her left arm raise.

Her head quickly snapped to the left in fear of whoever was there. To her relief, it was only Mitch's arm covered by his light brown jacket that was resting on her arm.

She looked around the room that was dimly lit by the light outside. There was a small paper note on her empty bed.

Went with Rick and Carl for supplies. Better give
me details as to why Mitch is drooling on your shoulder.

love, Michonne

It was almost impossible to remove Mitch's head from her shoulder. It now came to her why she had this tickling feeling on her cheek the whole night. His hair had gotten a bit longer and shaggier since the first time she saw him. The dark brown mess had been poking her cheek.

A small smile itched its way to her face. The whole night was filled with content. Mitch had the biggest resting bitch face on earth. But he was the sweetest and a very anxious person. She thought that maybe she finally made a friend here. Other than Michonne of course. Adira wanted to stay with Rick and his people. They were all loyal to each other and she craved loyalty.

When she walked out of her cell, everyone was on watch except Beth who walked upstairs and held the baby. Adira chewed on a few mint leaves that Maggie insisted on growing. She spent the day outside beside Glenn who wasn't much of a talker. He would only tell her to focus on everything and the smallest sounds.

Michonne was gone for a few hours but when she returned she gave Adira half of a peanut butter protein bar. The day went on fast and soon enough it was nighttime again. This time, Mitch didn't come into her cell. He stayed next to his mom and wrapped an arm around her bare shoulders.

The day after, everyone's mind was running. Rick, Daryl, Mitch, and Hershel had left with a few guns to go somewhere. Adira hadnt been paying much attention and later asked Michonne for a brief summary.

The rest of the group was loading guns and stashing ammo around the prison. Adira had stolen a gun holster from a walker and strapped her new gun to her thigh. She had around 25 handmade arrows ready on her bed along with her bow. She already sharpened all four knives and tucked them around her clothes.

With some help from michonne she was able to cut a few pieces of metal and made them sharp. They were like mini stars that she could throw. They were all in a small pouch that was probably meant for storing coins and attached to the waistband of her shorts.

Glenn told Beth and Carl where to stash some ammo. Maggie packed up the sniper rifle. Michonne and Adira reloaded the rest of the guns. Merle just watched.

Something about Merle just made Adira want to throw something at him. The whole time he had been there watching them and not lifting a finger.

"What we should be doing is loading some of this firepower in a truck and paying a visit to the Governor." Merle said as Glenn was walking outside to fix one of the cages. "we know where he is right now."

Glenn turned around and glared at Merle, "are you suggesting that we just go and kill him."

"Yeah, I am." The redneck leans his forearm on the wall closest to him.

Michonne turns and says to him, "We told Rick and Daryl that we'd stay put."

"I've changed my mind, sweetheart." Merle says, "Being on the sidelines with my brother out there ain't sitting right with me."

"If we go down there and start shooting, your little brother is gonna be in the middle of it." Adira loads a gunshot, never making eye contact with Merle. "It's best to let Daryl and Rick handle it. Anything could go wrong."

"And it will." Merle responds.

"Yeah? Well your opinion doesn't really matter, Dixon." Adira glances at him. A small smirk tugs at her lips once seeing his reddening face.

"My dad can take care of himself." Carl grumbles as he makes his way up to the door and slams it shut.

"It's not the right move." Glenn turns to the redneck. "Not now. Cant take the risk of putting them in the crossfire. That's my decision. It's final."

With that, Glenn stormed off. Adira thought he was right. It was best to let the men take care of themselves right now. If the group would to just storm in, it would make everything worse.

Merle only glared at Glenn and for a few minutes at the door. Adira could see the wheels turning in his head.

A few minutes passed and Glenn should be almost done with the gate. Adira's hands flew over levers and gears hesitantly. She didn't know how to use automatic rifles. Well, she only knew the basics of it.

"Need some help?" A soft voice with a southern accent caused her head to whip up. Maggie looked at the girl with almost identical green eyes.

"Uh, sure." Adira responded. She had never talked to the girl who stood beside her. She's pass by a few times but they'd never actually conversed.

The brunette grabbed two handguns and gave the younger girl one.

Maggie smiled softly, "it's pretty easy." Swiftly she flicked the magazine release with her thumb and dropped the cartridge in her palms. Her eyes looked over to Adira and watched as she did the same with no difficulty.

"That's the magazine. It holds all the bullets." She tilted the black object in her hand to show all the bullets lined up.

With ease, Maggie placed the magazine back inside and flipped the gun to show her the small safety trigger. "That's the safety. Switch it and you're ready to shoot. If you don't, then it won't shoot."

Adira slid the magazine back inside and looked up to Maggie to make sure she did it right. The older brunette smiled and nodded. "We clean the guns often but I think Andrea can show you that."

The two were soon interrupted by Merle who harshly placed a duffel bag on the table and began loading different guns inside.

The door opened and in walked Glenn who realized what Merle was doing first. "You're not going."

"I don't need your permission." Merle scoffed and didn't spare any of them a glance.

"We can't let you leave Merle." Adira sighed with frustration embedded in her tone. She was getting tired of Merle acting like a little child.

"You can't stop me." He said again and continued grabbing any gun.

"If you're gonna love here with us, it's gonna be on our terms." Maggie crossed her arms. "If Michonne and Adi can do it, why can't you?" Her voice grew louder and scolded him before he could reach the stairs.

"Cause it's by brother out there, that's why." He turned his head and glared at her. "What's the matter with y'all?" He turned and came face to face with Glenn.

"I'm not gonna let you put them in danger." Glenn stated, not backing down from the slightly taller man.

"Man up already, boy. This guy cops a feel of your woman and you pussy out like this?" Merle sneered. "Get out of my way.

"No." Glenn snarled at him.

Merle clenched his jaw, "get out of my way!" He tried shoving Glenn but the Korean man only held onto him. The two tried pushing each other and only resulted in them both falling down the stairs. The two grunted and the room was filled with everyone shouting.

When they reached the ground, Merle landed on top and began to strangle Glenn. All the women made a move to try and stop them.

Maggie desperately tried getting Merle's hands off of Glenn but the redneck was desperate and she couldn't get his hands off.

Glenn had began to start suffocating. Adira quickly came to her senses and remembered all of the training she learnt from the brave.

The Mohawkian girl stormed over and kicked Merle right at his rib. The man groaned and loosened his hands. She quickly threw him off and pulled him into a head lock where she put her leg over his arm so he couldn't pry her hands off. Before she could do the same to his other arm, Merle quickly raised his stump with the knife and almost sliced her but Michonne grabbed his arm.

Glenn quickly stood up but before he could make his way over, two gunshots rang out. They all turned their heads to see Beth standing there with a black handgun in her palm.

Merle began to squirm in Adiras deadly arms. "Let me go! Let me go!"

Adira finally let him go and the man quickly stood up. She didn't know what he was trying to do but he stepped forward and tried to seem intimidating. Adira only stared back at him with no fear. He let out staggered breaths and glared at her before moving over the table and sitting down.

⠀ ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀            ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ོ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀   ོ⠀⠀⠀   ོ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀ ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀            ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ོ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   ོ⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀ ོ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀     ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀    ོ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀         ོ   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀            ⠀ ོ ⠀  ོ             ོ              ོ                 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   ོ⠀⠀⠀              ོ   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ོ⠀⠀         ⠀ ོ
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀     ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀    ོ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀         ོ   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
              ⠀ ོ ⠀  ོ          ོ              ོ                 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   ོ⠀⠀⠀              ོ   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
   ོ⠀⠀         ⠀ ོ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀                            ོ

"So I met this Governor." Rick said. When they all got back they came inside and everyone gathered around the stairs infront of the cells. Everyone seemed okay, a bit startled but healthy.

"I talked with him for quite a while." Rick put one hand on his belt, standing in the classic sheriff pose.

"Just you two?" Merle asked.

Rick nodded his head and Merle shook his head and walked away mumbling, "should have gone when we had the change, bro."

"He wants the prison. He wants us gone. Dead. He wants us dead... for what we did to Woodbury." A few seconds of silence passed by before he nodded his head again, "we're going to war."

Adiras eyebrows pinched together and she dipped her head. She couldn't help the nagging feeling inside her. Maybe this was all because of her and Michonne. Maybe the Governor wanted them dead because of what they did to his dead daughter. The look that Rick gave them for less than a second that no one noticed other than her, confirmed her thoughts.

It was because of them. Michonne knew that. Adira knew she noticed the glance Rick gave them before walking away. The dark skinned woman placed a comforting hand on her shoulder.

She couldn't. Couldn't go to war again. She feared that if it came she would run just like last time. And just like last time she'd be alone again.

Adira turned and headed for her cell. Michonnes arm fell but the woman made no effort to follow her. She could see Beth throw a concerned look and Maggie nudged her hand. Maggie nodded her head at the girl and Beth followed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 1.3K 40
๐’๐‚๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐”๐“๐“๐„๐‘๐…๐‹๐˜ - ๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜ โ› she smiles like a child with flowers in her ha...
20.6K 993 16
๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’…๐’†๐’—๐’Š๐’'๐’” ๐’‚๐’…๐’—๐’๐’„๐’‚๐’•๐’†, ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’•.... ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰...๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—๐—๐—ˆ has the hab...
5.6K 274 13
๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—–๐—ง๐—ฆ ๏ฝก๏พŸ๏ฝฅ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—๐—‚๐—๐–พ ๐–บ๐—€๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐— ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—Œ, ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐–ฟ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ...
65.9K 1.1K 40
{FINISHED} The last thing Keeley Salazar could remember was her parents arguing in the car before they crashed. Now three years have passed and a lo...