°i-land°

By heyrimms

jung haerim never thought that she will replace her brother in a survival called i-land. there is so many pro... More

DISCLAIMER
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
book 2
book 2 -2.0-

14

909 36 2
By heyrimms

-jung haerim pov-

"jung haerim.........." heesung hyung came looking at me.

im scared. very scared. my hands are shaking right now. i think daniel saw my hands trembling and he hold it tightly saying "its ok. im here"

"jinjja-ya? what sunbaenim said?" heesung hyung ask me. i just stay still as my mouth doesnt want to say anything.

"it must be true then looking at her being quiet."  niki hyung said

"im sorry... im a girl." i said bowing 90 degree to them. heck feeling guilty you know?

heesung hyung pick me up. "yah, mwoga mian? im just asking." he said holding my shouolders. "i dont care if you are a girl. you can still participate like always. doesnt matter to me." he said.

"thank you." 

as i say that i see that some of the ilanders walk away. maybe they dont like me anymore. one of them is sunghoon hyung. i've been close to him in part 1. no way he would ignore me, right? no way, right?

"its okay.. yah!!! daniel, you know about it?" jungwon hyung ask looking at daniel who is smiling.

i realize that our hands are still together. i pulled my hand and he did too. 

"mwoya? you knew all along right?" jungwon hyung ask

"since when?" heesung hyung ask

"the first day." daniel said

"woahh!!! you knew and you dont even tell us about it." heesung hyung sulking

"not my fault jung harim said its a secret." daniel said 

"not mine either. you guys never ask me." i said

" ok ok, now all of you go take a shower first. you guys stinks" k hyung said

"WOAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

shouts coming out from a room. we quickly go to check what is happening.

its about the top 3 room. now i think the room got divided by ranks. it got foods, a massage chair and other cool stuff.  im jealous of them.. hmm

i went to see my room and realize its just the same except there is number on each bed. i came back to the top 3 room and saw that daniel is living his best time.good for him. he get what he should deserve from the start. you work hard.so that means my roommates are sunghoon hyung and  hyung. OH. MY gadd

im already awkward with sunghoon hyung, can i make it even more awkward. huhhhhh.

>        <

hahhhh. refreshingggg.. i lay on my bed after taking a shower. the guys are suddenly becoming gentlemen. it creeps me out a little.  luckily i dont come across with sunghoon hyung all this while. i swear he is ignoring me now. seems like i'll lost another friend.

i think daniel is still showering.

i was just daydreaming and suddenly jake hyung came. i immediately sit as im not comfortable laying down after they knew about me.

"hi haerim ssi."

"hyung mwoga haerim ssi? just be like always." i said

"it just weird after knowing you are the girl."

"its okay hyung i understand." i said wanting to get out. maybe it was his tactic to ask me to get out from the room. maybee... ugh who cares? i will just go outside.

i was about to get out but he hold my wrist making me sit back on my bed. i am strong enough to stop it but it was so sudden.

"thats not what i mean. it just that you suddenly have a different aura. girly aura.." 

"wait hyung. i want to ask you. all this time, have you ever seen me being girlish." i ask

"no."

"then what are you worrying? its me. the same one. dont worry brauwrr. lets gaur. i wanna eat." i said

we walk to the pantry and search for some food.  At last we decided to just make ramen. hah the easiest option.

"yah me too. i want ramen too" daniel said coming out from his room

"okay then let me." jake hyung said. 

"no hyung, i'll do it." i said 

"yah, now everyone already know you're a girl, shouldnt you call jake hyung oppa?" daniel said

"the heck? no. im comfortable calling him hyung." i said giving side eyes to daniel. he really wanna be dead. 

"call me oppa then." heesung hyung came out from nowhere.

"no. thank.you. hyung." i said 

"why you dont want to call me oppa?" jake hyung ask while cooking the ramen

"come on... i dont even call haein oppa" i said opposing their idea 

"eh? haein hyung always told us you always call him oppa there oppa here. dont lie jung haerim" daniel said 

"no im not. haein is lying to all of u. not me" i said running to pantry to get some water.

at the pantry, i came across with sunghoon hyung. it was freaking awkward.

before i open my mouth, he left me alone here. ughhhh whyy??

when i come back to the dining table, i sit down and saw my bowl is empty.

"hyung, what about mine?" i ask jake hyung

"you. go made another one for yourself. heesung hyung already eat yours." daniel said shooing me away.

"hAH? heesung hyung?" i ask looking at heesung hyung

"gomabda haerim ah. i enjoyed the ramen." he said showing a thumbs up.

"ahhh its okay then i'll not eat. " i said sipping my strawberry milk.

"no no. go make one. you'll starve later" daniel said pushing me to the pantry.

"why are you so worked up?' i ask looking at him but still walking to the pantry again to take a ramen.

in the pantry, there is park sunghoon. i thought he already left. its okay then.

"i hear that you wanna make ramen, want me to do it?" sunghoon hyung ask 

"no. let me do it hyung." i said. and we both fighting about who wanted to do it. at last, we decide with rock paper scissors and i win. hah

"i thought you left already, hyung." i said without looking at him, focusing on the ramen.

"eh? hyung?" 

"you know, before. i came in, you left."

"oooo that one... it just that i forgot to turn off the water tap. "

"you dont like me hyung?"

-park sunghoon pov-

what? since when? why did she say that?

"aniya. when did i say that?" i ask her

"its not that. you seem uncomfortable around me you know. you ignore me too."

"its not that i hate you, it just that,... uhmmm" 

its just that i hate seeing you with other guys since they knew about you being a girl.

"you dont hate me right?" she ask. "assa!!"

"actually, i knew about you being a girl a long time ago." i finally said it

"eh? since when? how did you know?"

"last time, a staff told me. "

"why do you ask them? are you that curious?"

"kidding. i knew it from haein hyung. i've seen you once."

"when did i meet you?"

"its not that we met. i follow heesung hyung to your house and you just wake up coming out from a room. at first, when i first saw you here in iland, i dont recognize you at all but until one time, you told us about haein is your brother, it hits my mind."

"you must be honored to know me right, hyung?"

"what do you mean honored? more like a bummer" i said jokingly

"yahhh!!!!"

"btw, shouldnt you call me oppa?" 

"no."

"i heard what you said before, ' i dont even call haein oppa'. you sneaky liar. you call him oppa" 

"sometimes i do. mostly i dont. its so cringey."

"ok then  if you dont i'll not force you" i said stroking her hair.

"YAHHHH JUNG HEARIM PARK SUNGHOON!!!!!! UNTIL WHEN DO YOU WANNA MAKE RAMEN?" daniel shout from table.

"COMING!!!! IM COMING !!!!!!!! KIM DONGKYU!!!!!!!!!!!" haerim replied. i just laugh.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 4.2K 64
Emily Han is a girl following her dreams. She gets invited to I-Land with 23 boys, at first they don't accept her as the only girl but soon she easil...
75.5K 2.3K 39
Kim Jiah, have a cold personality that sometimes can make everyone scare of her, just moved in her new school because of her mom. Her mom move her to...
946K 28.5K 38
Park Soojin is scouted to join the survival show I-LAND Season 2. However things spark into chaos when jealousy and rivalry stir among the applicants...
19.9K 864 39
💭 ꒰ 𝗷𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗻 ྀི ꒱ ★ ꒱ Sim Jaeyun also known as Jake lives a pretty miserable life. When at home he has to deal with his physically and verb...