𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞...

By sxckerlvt

She consumed me, her love was pure, it brought peace to my world which was burning in flames. He consumed me... More

*𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗*
*𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝*
𝙽 𝙴 𝚆 𝙱 𝙴 𝙶 𝙸 𝙽 𝙽 𝙸 𝙽 𝙶 𝚂
𝙰 𝚁 𝚁 𝙸 𝚅 𝙰 𝙻
𝙿 𝙰 𝚁 𝚃 𝚈
𝙷 𝙰 𝙽 𝙶 𝙾 𝚅 𝙴 𝚁
𝙻 𝙸 𝙱 𝚁 𝙰 𝚁 𝚈
𝙰 𝚂 𝚃 𝚁 𝙾 𝙽 𝙾 𝙼 𝚈
𝚁 𝙴 𝙶 𝚄 𝙻 𝚄 𝚂
𝚂 𝙴 𝙲 𝚁 𝙴 𝚃 𝚂
𝙹 𝙴 𝙰 𝙻 𝙾 𝚄 𝚂
𝙿 𝚁 𝙴 𝙿 𝙰 𝚁 𝙰 𝚃 𝙸 𝙾 𝙽
𝙷 𝙰 𝙻 𝙻 𝙾 𝚆 𝙴 𝙴 𝙽 𝙿.𝚃 𝟷
𝙷 𝙰 𝙻 𝙻 𝙾 𝚆 𝙴 𝙴 𝙽 𝙿.𝚃 𝟸
𝙽 𝙸 𝙶 𝙷 𝚃 𝙼 𝙰 𝚁 𝙴
𝙳 𝙴 𝙰 𝙻
𝙳 𝙰 𝚁 𝙺 𝙼 𝙰 𝚁 𝙺
𝚁 𝙴 𝙰 𝙻 𝙸 𝚃 𝚈
𝚀 𝚄 𝙸 𝙳 𝙳 𝙸 𝚃 𝙲 𝙷
𝙿 𝙻 𝙴 𝙰 𝚂 𝚄 𝚁 𝙴
𝚃 𝙰 𝚂 𝙺
𝙼 𝙸 𝙽 𝙴
𝙸 𝙼 𝙿 𝙴 𝚁 𝙸 𝙾 𝚄 𝚂
𝙱 𝚁 𝙴 𝙰 𝙺
*𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜*
𝙼 𝙴 𝙼 𝙾 𝚁 𝙸 𝙴 𝚂
𝚁 𝙴 𝚄 𝙽 𝙸 𝙾 𝙽
𝙲 𝙷 𝚁 𝙸 𝚂 𝚃 𝙼 𝙰 𝚂
𝙱 𝙰 𝙻 𝙻
𝙲 𝙻 𝙾 𝚂 𝚄 𝚁 𝙴
𝚅 𝙸 𝚂 𝙸 𝚃 𝙾 𝚁 𝚂
𝙳 𝚁 𝙴 𝙰 𝙼
*𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜*
𝚁 𝙴 𝚃 𝚄 𝚁 𝙽
𝙳 𝙸 𝚂 𝚃 𝚁 𝙰 𝙲 𝚃 𝙸 𝙾 𝙽
𝙴 𝙼 𝙾 𝚃 𝙸 𝙾 𝙽 𝚂
𝚆 𝙾 𝙽 𝙳 𝙴 𝚁 𝚂
𝙲 𝚄 𝚁 𝚂 𝙴
𝙲 𝙾 𝙽 𝙵 𝙴 𝚂 𝚂
𝙿 𝙾 𝚃 𝚃 𝙴 𝚁
𝚂 𝙸 𝙲 𝙺 𝙽 𝙴 𝚂 𝚂
𝙱 𝙴 𝙶
𝙻 𝙾 𝚁 𝙴 𝙽 𝚉 𝙾
𝙻 𝙴 𝚃 𝚃 𝙴 𝚁
𝙰 𝚃 𝚃 𝙰 𝙲 𝙺
𝙷 𝙴 𝙰 𝙻
𝙲 𝙻 𝙾 𝚂 𝙴 𝚁
𝙱 𝙸 𝚁 𝚃 𝙷 𝙳 𝙰 𝚈
𝙷 𝙾 𝚁 𝙲 𝚁 𝚄 𝚇
𝚁 𝙸 𝙽 𝙶
𝚂 𝙰 𝙲 𝚁 𝙸 𝙵 𝙸 𝙲 𝙴
𝙴 𝙿 𝙸 𝙻 𝙾 𝚄 𝙶 𝙴
*𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔*
𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎
𝙱 𝙾 𝙽 𝚄 𝚂 𝙲 𝙷 𝙰 𝙿 𝚃 𝙴 𝚁

𝚂 𝙰 𝙵 𝙴

5.4K 93 57
By sxckerlvt

Aurora Rosier
____________________________

We apparated back home, I looked around and no was was there.I didn't know what to do so I just stood and stared around.

"I'm going up to my study,I have work to do"he went to let go of my hand and walk.

I tightened my grip on his hand.

"Can I come please"I asked looking at him.

He nodded and I let go of his hand and followed him to his study.

"I'm just going to get a blanket from my room"

He walked into his study and I went over to my room.I hesitated before walking in, I opened the door grabbed my book and a blanket and ran out the room.

I walked over and into his study.

He was busy writing something at his desk filling out all the papers he needed to do.

I wondered what they could be but I didn't question him.I sat down on the couch near the window and began to read.

I felt my eyes getting heavy and I soon fell asleep.

Mattheo Riddle
___________________________

After I heard what happened I wanted to kill him.His name is Evan Lestrange son of Bellatrix and I didn't care if he was my fathers most loyal death eaters son I wanted him dead.He played with her mind and he put her in danger.

Him just being in the same room as her boiled my blood.I filled out some papers for my father and wrote letters to the death eaters that are doing tasks.

It was silent for a while, I looked up and she was asleep.Her head rested on the back of the couch and her book on her lap.

I needed to subdue my anger some how.I got out a bottle of fire whiskey and poured a glass.I don't know what I'm going to do, she makes me feel things I've never felt before, I have the need to protect her at all costs and I can't bare any one laying a finger on her.

But I hate myself, I hate how confusing it all is for her.She's just an ordinary girl who is capable of feelings and I'm the dark lords son who was conceived under a love potion so is not able to feel love for someone.

I finished my drink and looked at the clock it was 7pm and I knew she was tired.I didn't want to wake her so I picked her up and took her to my room.

I placed her under the duvet and brought it up over her to keep her warm.I went for a shower and got changed before laying down next to her and thinking for a while.

I lay on my side and admired the girl next to me, She was flawless and perfect.All these thoughts flooded my mind and I soon fell asleep.

___________________________

I opened my eyes when I felt movement next to me.I looked over and she was sat rubbing her eyes.

"Are you okay"I asked her now sitting up too.

"Yeh I think I'm going to change my clothes I'm really warm"

She hesitated when she went to walk out the door.

"Ehm could you come with me?"she asked looking at the floor.

I got up from my bed pulling a shirt over my head before making my way to the door.

We walked along the corridor to her room.She stopped at the door before walking in.

"You can go first"

I walked in and saw some things knocked over and her bed messed up from where she was sleeping.

She walked in behind me and rushed over to her drawers.She rummaged threw her drawers and pulled out some clothes and gathered some of her things.

"We can go now"she said as she walked out the door.

She waited for me in the hall, I walked out and closed the door behind me.We walked along and when we reached the top of the stairs I stopped.

She noticed and stopped too.

"You should eat something you haven't all day"

"Okay" she put her stuff on the table at the top of the stairs and followed me down.

We went into the kitchen and I asked the elves to make us something to eat.She sat on the worktop drinking a glass of water as I leaned against the counter in front of her.

We waited like 10 minutes and they finished cooking they made some sort of pasta.

We ate the pasta and put the plates in the sink when we finished.she jumped off the counter and we walked back upstairs.She grabbed her stuff and walked to my room, I followed close behind her.

She walked in and put her clothes on the bed.

"I don't actually know what I brought I just didn't want to spend any more time in that room"

She picked up some of them and went into the bathroom.I picked up the book that was on the bed.

She was reading pride and prejudice.It was a personal favourite of mine.I read it a few times when I needed to escape the reality that was my father.

She walked out the bathroom, she was wearing a black tanktop and a pair of shorts.She tied her hair pack into a low ponytail and climbed in next to me.

She noticed the book.

"Read to me" she placed her head on my lap and looked up at me.

I was going to object but If that's what she wanted I'd do it for her.

I began reading to her and after a while I lay down and she placed her head onto my chest I continued to read to her and she then looked up at me.

I stopped reading and looked down at her.I could tell she wanted to ask me something.

"Is it this Monday we go back to hogwarts"

"Yes it is darling"I replied looking into her beautiful brown eyes.

"What does that mean for us"she questioned looking away from me and in another direction.

"It will be the same"

She sat up and turned around to face me.

"What if I don't want it to be the same-"I went to cut her off "Aurora-"

"No"she interrupted me "I care about you Mattheo and you make me feel things i haven't experienced before you make me feel safe and I can't help it but yes I have feelings for you and if you don't have them for me okay that's fine but I just needed to get that out there"she replied looking down at the bed.

I didn't expect that at all.She laid down with her back facing me.I wanted to tell her how I felt but I couldn't, I wanted to protect her and me telling her how I felt and getting attached was not the way.
_____________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.9K 2K 62
„𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞. 𝐁�...
6 0 9
Mattheo Riddle x OC He's the villain of my story but I still can't seem to stay away- It's like his darkness calls to mine. * * * "I'm better off a...
643K 8.7K 46
She got her heart broken by none other than Draco Malfoy during the beginning of her fifth year. Will Mattheo Riddle piece it back together or break...
174 32 8
• the power to evoke enduring images, memories, and emotions: the concepts lose their emotional resonance. Started: 2023 End: copyrights: my own wo...