Strangers to Friends, Friends...

Por natxwanda

Scarlett Johansson x Intersex female Business Women x Actress G!P Más

Background
1
|| 𝔾𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕤𝕥𝕒||
|| 𝕐.𝕆.𝕌||
||𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖 𝕄𝕖 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥||
|| ℕ𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 ||
||𝕋𝕣𝕚𝕡 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕖||
||𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕐𝕠𝕦||
||ℝ𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔸𝕝𝕖𝕩 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖||
|| 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕄𝕖 ||
|| 𝕁𝕚𝕞𝕞𝕪 𝔽𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕟 ||
|| 𝟛 𝕎𝕖𝕖𝕜𝕤 𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣 ||
|| 𝕊𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔽𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕤 ||
|| 𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕤 ||
|| 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 ||
|| 𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝 ||
|| 𝕊𝕠𝕟!? ||
|| 𝕀 𝔸𝕚𝕟'𝕥 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣 ||
|| 𝟚 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣 ||
|| ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘 ||
|| It's Better Than ever||
||Chapter 22||
|| Home ||
Love

|| 𝔽𝕠𝕠𝕝 ||

4.2K 127 10
Por natxwanda

Alex's POV

Scarlett's family was still in the living with Scarlett when Dylan, Lizzie, and I walked in. "Dylan I'll deal with you later. Right now put on smile so I don't look like a fool in front of my girlfriend's family." I whisper in my brother's ear. He listens and trust me when I say it didn't last very long, the minute Dylan saw Christian and that's when He lost it. "DYLAN UPSTAIRS NOW!" I yell at the boy I'm holding back. "Chris I'm sorry my brother punched you. He's been doing that a lot lately." I said then follow my brother upstairs.

The minute we get to guest room I shut and lock the door and yell, "HOW COULD YOU BE SO RECKLESS!? NOT ONLY DID YOU EMBARRASS ME IN FRONT OF SCARLETT'S PARENTS BUT YOU PUT ROSE AT RISK DYLAN! SHES A CHILD! NOT ONLY DID YOU NOT PUT ROSE AND SCARLETT'S BROTHER IN RISK BUT MY PREGNANT GIRLFRIEND!"

"YOU THINK I WAS GOING TO LET CHRISTIAN GET AWAY WITH WHAT HE DID 4 YEARS AGO!? OUT OF ALL PEOPLE YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND! MELISSA WAS YOUR WIFE!" Dylan yelled back.

I laugh dryly at his response and yell, "NO, I UNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING PERFECTLY FINE AND I GOT OVER IT! I HAVE SCARLETT AND SHE MAKES ME HAPPY FOR ALL I KNOW MELISSA CAN ROT IN FUCKIN HELL. Get out of my house Dylan."

"Ale-"

"I SAID GET OUT DYLAN!" I snap at him. Him and Lizzie leave and I go downstairs to see Christian with a bloody nose. "Go get that cleaned up fool. You're getting blood on my carpet." I pop a joke to lighten up the mood. I look over to Scarlett and see she's comforting a crying Rose. Shit. She must've heard me and Dylan yelling. The minute Rose sees me she lets Scarlett go and runs over to me.

"Are you okay Alex?" She asked in the freaking cutest way possible.

"I'm okay princess. I'm okay." I hug and she hides her face in my neck.

"I love you." I swear this kid has me wrapped around her finger. 3 words is all it takes for this kid to make me feel like this.

"I love you too Rosie Posey." I hug her tighter then tickle her. While tickling her I notice Scarlett looking at us with a smile. "What? Is there something on my face?" I said then made a funny face making Scarlett laugh. I pick Rose back up and throw her over my shoulder making her squeal in surprise while I walk over to her mom. I look at the time and it's lunchtime and non of us have ate so I decide to make lunch. "Alright. It's lunchtime and I'm starving. Lunch will be ready in an hour." I go to the kitchen and take out my favorite alcohol take out chicken to eat fried chicken!

I get my rice pot to make this rice I learned on an Island I was on with Kat Graham when she filmed operation Christmas drop which is a movie that comes out in 2 years and I am excited for it. But the rice I am making is called red rice. I put 4 scoops of rice in my pot and wash the rice. After washing the rice I put the pot on the stove and put the heat on HI then pour the red powder I got at a restaurant in Las Vegas into the pot and I stir the rice. When I'm done stirring the rice I go to the pantry and get a apron.

I cut the chicken then get a frying pan and put oil in it. I get flour and black pepper then mix it together.

1 hour later

Lunch is finally done so I go to the living and see everyone watching TV. "Lunch is ready." I plop next Scarlett and she squeezes my cheeks then kiss my lips and I look at her weirdly. " What was that for?" I ask.

"I love you." Scarlett said.

"I love you too babygirl." I respond.

"Alright guys let's go eat. Chris you get the drinks." Melanie says as she gets up. I follow her to get the drinks. "Alex! What are you doing?" I get scolded for getting drinks.

"Getting drinks?" I make it sound like a question than an answer and Christian comes in.

"I thought I told Christian to get the drinks?" She questions me.

"Mel I really don't want my guest to do things I'm supposed to do." I answer.

~During Lunch~

"So... Alex what do you do for a living?" Karsten asked biting into his chicken.

"I'm a business Owner. I own the Law Firm Scarlett's Lawyer works for and I am the owner and CEO of O'Brien Consolidated." I answer eating my red rice.

"So you're not with Scarlett for the money?" He asked again.

"DAD!" Scarlett yells getting his attention.

"What? I was just asking if she was a gold digger like her father." I swear Karsten is starting to get under my skin.

"No I'm not a gold digger 'Like my father' you may think that and you may feel that way but do not come into my house and try to start an argument in front of Rose because I will not tolerate it. So until then we are putting a damn smile on our face so we don't make Rose cry from the arguments held here today." I said trying to keep my cool.

"Did she just command me to shut up?" He says standing up.

"Oh shut up Karsten and get out." Melanie says with an irritated tone.

Karsten scoffs and leaves my house. I get up and say, "Sorry for my behavior it's not the best right now because today is the I was told my daughter died. If you need me I will be at the gym in the west side of the house." I go to my room and change into sweats and a sports bra. I go to the west side of the house to the gym and start my warm ups before focusing on my stomach and below.

I do 40 Russian twist, 40 push ups, 40 plank leg raises, 30 climbers, 40 high knees, and 40 raised leg crunches. By the time I'm done I'm all sweaty. I go to the kitchen and see Scarlett eating watermelon. "Hey baby. You done doing your daily workout?" Scarlett asked

"Yeah. Where's Rose?" I ask and while she puts away her watermelon.

"She went home with my mom." She answers.

"Cool. Im about to jump in the shower and probably take a nap cause we have dinner with my parents at Noe Restaurant & Bar."

~Skip to Dinner~

"So Scarlett, Can I ask you a question?" My dad, Patrick asks and I have a feeling it's going to end up like lunch.

"Waiter!" I call and he comes over.

"Yes?" The waiter said.

"Can I get vodka? Is there vodka here?" I ask. I mentally smack myself since there's also a bar but oh well.

"Yes there's vodka here." He answers.

"Great! Send 2 bottles over. It's going to be a long night." I said looking at my father who is still trying to ask Scarlett a question.

"So Scarlett, are you with my daughter for the money?" He ask Scarlett and I just laugh. "What's so funny Alex?"

"Nothing, it's just you think she's with me for the money, her father thinks I'm with her for the money, see where I'm getting at?" I ask and he just looks at me in confusion and I sigh. "Dad what's your net worth?" I ask.

"31.4 Million dollars." He answers.

"Okay and Scarlett's Net worth is 160 million. So the next time you accuse my girlfriend on being a gold digger make sure to do your research to see if she gets paid more then you do." I take a shot of the vodka I asked the waiter for.

"To answer your question Mr.O'Brien I am not with your daughter for the money. Money is the least of my worries Right now." Scarlett says pouring a shot for herself but I take it away before she can.

"I think it's best if you leave Patrick." My mom finally steps in. "And Alex let Scarlett drink. She's older then you."

"No she's pregnant and I will not have my girlfriend have a miscarriage because she drank alcohol" I said which makes my mom look at me in shock before hitting me.

"Haven't you heard of protection!" My mom asked hitting the back of my head.

"Yes I heard of protection and it was not needed at the time because she wanted a baby and so did I." I tell the woman who gave birth to me.

"Scarlett if you don't mind me asking when is Alex's birthday?" My mom asked my girlfriend. Oh dear here comes the quizzes.

"November 30,1986" Scarlett answers.

"Favorite color?" My mom asked again.

"Maroon or Black." Scarlett says taking a sip of her Shirley Temple.
(Sprite with grenadine syrup)

"Okay stop with the quizzes please? Scarlett will get every question you ask her so please finish dinner and let her be." I said wanting to go home because someone can't keep her hands to herself.

After dinner Scarlett and I go home. When we get home I start laughing just thinking about the day we had.

"Why are you laughing babe?" Scarlett asked.

"Just thinking about the day we had." I answer while walking to our room.

"I'm tired." Scarlett whines.

"I'm tired too!" I whine back.

Once we get to our room I take off my blazer, shirt, and Pants, leaving me in my Boxers and Sports bra.

Scarlett gets undressed and lays down and I spoon her. We talk for while before we crash out.

~~~~~

A/N: So uhh what's with the drama with Christian?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

42.6K 867 20
Interview with female actresses and singer Wired autocomplete interview Thirst tweets The Ellen show And a few others Reader is gip
64.8K 1.3K 40
This is a story about Scarlett and her childhood friend Samantha / Sam. Sam is intersex and uses she/her pronouns. They have been friends their whole...
351K 14.5K 42
Story between Scarlett Johansson and Y/N L/N. This is a story about two friends who decided to step into the dangerous territory of being friends wi...
74.1K 1.8K 22
[SHORT STORY | COMPLETED] {In short: Your dad's new relationship is getting serious which means you have to meet his girlfriend. Little do you know i...