𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐫�...

By thahoesluvkash

🏝 7 𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚊𝚜, 7 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜, 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛... More

𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎
𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚝
𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢 & 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎
𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚜 & 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚜 & 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚜
𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚜
𝚜𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚞𝚙
𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎
𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙
𝚊 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎
𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚊' 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝
𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎
𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚜𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑
𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚜𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑: 𝚍𝚊𝚢 2
𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚜
𝚏𝚞𝚗 & 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜
𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚗
𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚢
𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚎?
𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 & 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎
𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚢
𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙
𝚙𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗' 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚜
𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏!
𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝
𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚐𝚊𝚐𝚊
𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎...𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝?
𝚜𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚛𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚕𝚍
𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎!
𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜
𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜
𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚡𝚖𝚊𝚜
𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚝?
𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊
𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍
𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎!

𝚒 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞

19.9K 806 875
By thahoesluvkash

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 2 . 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 8

H L R
ʜᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʀᴇsᴏʀᴛ

🏝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐧,𝐦𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐨🏝

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ

———

"aloha gals." kash smiled playing with the flowers around her neck.

"this bitch wanna be moana so bad." greg said.

"if i wanna be moana hoe then you wanna be maui." she rolled her eyes cause he had on the flowers too.

"that's why you built so big, yo upper body big." she laughed.

"i'm really finna beat yo ass." he dropped the camera and ran up on her and they started fighting.

———

"kash done bailed on us, she said we gon get da prize in the morning and it's finna be 12." nia pouted.

"have no fear, greg is here." greg said over the speakers.

"get yo stupid ass on." kash pushed him away.

"anyways guys, the winners of yesterdays challenge must now go and get dressed. not nothing fancy, and wear comfortable shoes."

nia, quani, kizo, and leia went and got dressed and then they came back downstairs.

"head on over to the van outside, the driver will tell you your destination.."

"ouuuuu we get to leaveeeee." quani smiled and him and kizo ran over to the gates like some big children.

when they all got in the van, the driver held up a sign that said 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐋𝐚𝐬 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐚𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐭, 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐧

"yayyy we going shoppinggg." leia clapped her hands.

"girl how the hell you read that?" nia asked.

"it said outlet." she laughed.

when they arrived, the driver helped them get out the van and he told them to just pick up whatever they wanted because everything was paid for.

"oh my god i'm finna dieeeee." nia squealed running into the first gucci store.

"uhn uhn i wanna go in here!" quani pointed to the luis vitton store.

"her ass finna get kidnapped." kizo shook his head.

they followed after nia into the gucci store.

"nigga put that shit down, finna be out here looking like peppa pig in that one episode." quani smacked the bucket hat out of leias hand.

"nah run me my ones cause now that shit dirty." she held her fists up and they started slap boxing in the middle of the gucci store making a bunch of eyes fall on them.

"get his ass bestie!" nia hyped leia up.

"excuse me i'm gonna have to ask you all to leave." the security walked up to them and quani flipped him off.

"y'all some kids bro." kizo laughed picking up a small backpack.

"leia, you like this?" he asked showing it to her.

"yea what you need that for?" she asked walking up to him, out of breathe.

"ion even know." he shook his head putting it back.

"leave now or i'll have to escort you."

"y'all shit dry rotten anyway." kizo mugged the dude as they walked out.

"L store." quani said running into the luis store.

"leiaaa we should get matching slippersss." nia dragged holding up a pair of slides.

"bet i like those." she nodded picking up her size.

they got a couple more stuff and then walked out.

"omg bae can we get a reading pleaseeeeeee." nia smiled trying to drag quani over to the tarot card reader.

"no cause what if she turn me into a cat?"

"she not go- mcht come on." she smacked her lips pulling him over to it.

"where you wanna go?" kizo asked leia throwing his arm over her shoulder.

"you think you slick." she rolled her eyes.

"nope, how bout in here." he laughed walking them over to the accessory shop.

"ouuuu these cutee." she smiled facing him with some big black shades.

"no they not them shits ugly." he took them off her face and put them on his.

"they cute on me tho." he looked in the mirror and posed like this 😙✌🏽 as she took a picture of him.

"stop." he chuckled blocking the camera and putting the shades back.

"ok i feel like the absolute baddest bitch that ever walked this planet." she tried on a fluffy scarf.

"mee too." he put on the same scarf in a different color and she laughed.

they walked around looking at some other shit.

"leiiiaaa." he called out to her and she walked over by him.

he held out two bracelets, one that was white and one that was black.

the black one had an A on it and the white one had a K on it.

"nigga if you don't go call jaejae." she mumbled walking away and he followed behind her with the bracelets in his hand.

they checked out and walked out the store.

they walked into a local clothing store and saw quani and nia were already in there.

"what they said in the reading?" leia asked them.

"she said she see a lot of babies in the future." quani giggled and nia mugged him.

"this shirt cute as helll." nia smiled holding up a shirt that said "i love my girlfriend" and then gave it to quani.

"what the hell i look like." he scrunched his face up and she smacked his neck.

"ok i'll get it." he hissed.

"perfect, and it's in my favorite color." leia stood on her tippy toes to reach the bathing suit.

"who let you out the house like this?" kizo shook his head coming behind her and pulling her shorts down.

"so you just gon not help me?" she turned around mugging him.

"i did help you." he laughed walking away.

after going into some more stores, they split up again but this time it was girls with girls and boys with boys.

"i'm finna get him a hat with my name on it." nia said picking up a hat.

"sigh must be nice." leia sighed.

"girl if you don't hurry up and forgive that man, this lil act ain't gon work too long." she laughed.

"i'm not forgiving him." she crossed her arms.

"yea ok we'll see."

———

"you so nasty." kizo scrunched his face up as leia dipped her french fries in the milkshake.

"you trippin." nia shook her head doing the same.

"this shit do be bussin tho." quani said after he tried it for the first time.

"try it." leia held up a fry to his mouth and he dodged it.

"come on i promise it's not nasty." she laughed mistakenly pushing the fry on his face and the milkshake got all over his mouth.

"you always playin son." he mugged her and she laughed harder.

"you got cum on yo face." quani pointed at him and he threw a fry at him.

"ight i'm finna taste it." he licked the milkshake off his lips and leia put the fry in his mouth.

"it's not bad but it's not good."

"mmhm, let's go get ice cream." leia stood up grabbing his hand.

"nigga you got a milkshake right there." he followed her.

"dont you think i know that?" she asked as they ordered the ice cream from the shop and walked over to the benches to wait.

"you ugly ass nigga, how you gon take my seat?" she mugged him as he sat on the clean part of the bench.

"you just too slow." he pulled her to sit down on his lap.

"what them new york niggas be saying? you bugging." she said without even bothering to get up.

"shudup." he mumbled wrapping his arms around her waist and laying his head on her shoulder.

after a couple minutes the people called them for their ice cream and they went up and got it.

"where we going now?" she licked her ice cream walking next to him.

"wherever you wanna go." he mumbled interlocking their fingers.

she walked them across the street to the beach and they sat down on somebody blanket in the sand.

"what if them people come back for they blanket?" he laughed.

"finders keepers, this ours now."

it went silent for a while and she looked over at him.

"....what?"

".....are you gonna eat that." she asked pointing to his ice cream and he laughed giving it to her.

"kk." she sighed turning her whole body to face him.

"hmm?" he did the same thing.

"bro not on no sappy shit but i fuckin miss you." she mugged him.

"girl." he burst out laughing and she tried fighting her smile.

"i miss you more mama, but a nigga done fucked it up with you." he frowned playing with her toes.

"and i'm sorry for allat shit that happened with us."

"i didn't want it to turn out like this at all, like i'm used to playing victim and things always going my way."

"i didn't think it woulda been different, but i needed that to realize that i'm still childish and that i needa grow up."

"and i'm glad that it happened with somebody like you cause you really wasn't playing with my ass." he chuckled.

"everything happens for a reason, you still young and learning." she said.

"still don't make it better."

"but i'm sorry for making you feel bad, like real shit." he made eye contact with her to show her that he meant it.

"that was flaw as hell of me."

"i forgive you kk." she leaned over giving him a big hug making him fall backwards.

"big ass." he laughed.

"we can work on it together, i really don't like fighting with you." she mumbled dusting some sand out his hair.

"no doubt, stink." he pulled her down giving her a kiss before sitting up.

"i got you something." he reached in one of the bags and pulled out a white build-a-bear.

"oh my god it's so cuteeee." she blushed hiding her face.

"and i copped him some fits." he handed her the bag for it also.

"i love himmm, preciate it." she smiled hugging him again.

"oh and i got the bracelets too, put that shit on now bout some call jaejae." he mocked her rolling his eyes and gave her the white one with his initial.

"oh so you had this all planned out? what if i said fuck off?" she tilted her head to the side putting it on.

"shudup you wasn't gon say shit." he mushed her head and put his own on.

"whateverrrr." she stood up dusting herself off and he did the same.

they walked back over to nia and quani and they waited outside for the driver.

———

"awww my favorite lovebirds back together." draco smiled crawling between them on the bed and grabbing their popcorn.

"bitch you ate all." kizo slapped his forehead.

"i know, love you guyssssss." he ran out the room leaving the empty bowl with them.

"a real nigga is tired, hold me." he dramatically threw his body on top of her and she laughed.

"i'm tired but i'm not tired, feel me?" he sat up on his elbows.

"mmhm." she nodded dozing off.

"wake yo asss uppp." he played with her lips.

"nigga go to sleep." she mugged him.

"ok gimme a kisss." he said and she grabbed his face pecking his lips a few times.

"imma let you slide cause you tired." he mumbled laying his head on her chest.

"go to sleep kieri." she chuckled playing in his dreads and shortly they both fell asleep.

———————————————————————

ridin in that muhfuckin skrt skrt

the surprise coming up verrrrryyyyyy soon i didn't forget y'all

and that song that be like "byyy the wayyy he's safe with meee" was playing in my head this whole chapter that's why it's so sappy

and i cried too

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 988 17
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞," 𝐀 𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡�...
398K 12.2K 38
𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 ♡