My Hero Academia: ワンマンアーミー...

By MHAfanguy

'Quirkless' 'Pathetic' 'Useless' 'A Deku' Those are the words Izuku Midoriya heard in his harsh life. 200 yea... More

The Beginning
Azmuth
Training for Starters
A Heart of a Hero
A Fleeting Friendship
Emotions and Expectations
Aliens of the MHA World [Copied from the Bio]
Update
❄🎄🎁Christmas 2021🎁🎄❄

🎃🍁🍭🍬💀 Halloween 2021🕷🕸👻🍫

1K 14 11
By MHAfanguy

Carve your pumpkins, decor you homes, and wear your costumes. And get ready when the sun slumbers into the sea and the moon's full and bright at the dead of night, the monsters will come and go knocking on your doors... FOR CANDY!

DING DONGU!

*Opens door*

Trick-or-Treat or Happy Diabetes Night everyone! And welcome to the special chapter of MY HERO ACADEMIA: ワンマンアーミー! It's Hallo-freaking-ween and everybody's out there Trick-or-treating, partying, or any Halloween shenanigans in their costumes; it be a mummy, a superhero, a scarecrow, Abraham Lincoln, the Rock, a hobo, a–wait, no that's definitely a Hobo, my bad folks. A Supervillain, an alien, a Giganotosaurus, Ballerina, Barack Obama, an eggplant, and a guy in a–oh my God, that's–...that's a guy in a purple sling Bikini, HEY PAL! IT'S HALLOWEEN, NOT PRIDE MONTH! My eyes goddammit! Where's the bleach where you need em'!?

Anyways, this chapter isn't part of the storyline (yet)! And spoilers people, this is an event after I**ku m**ti*g Ov**h***, I was going to publish the next chapter after "A Fleeting Friendship" but time moves so fast, and I both had enough time to finish it and got caught up with so many important stuffs which Imma not tell you, it's personal...

Again. HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY! Now all I have to do is call the cops on that guy and find a way to rid that image in my brain....
__________________________________________________________

A month had passed since Eri first stepped through the doors of the Midoriya Residence. Everyone knew that Izuku had grown close to the small girl over the time that she had been living in the Manor. They had grown used to the white-haired little girl running around the mansion, almost always following after Izuku like a she was duckling filling it's imprinted parent. They had gotten used to her asking them a myriad of questions or just telling the adults about their day.

With Izuku and Camie, they were doing their best to not just become (future) superheroes, but also to be good parents. There were times when they had to be strict with her, but she took it in stride, even if she didn't like the outcome. Of course, those conversations would always end with a kiss on her cheek from either of them, just to show that they still loved her.

Inko Midoriya and the Utsushimis, Aya, and Jonathan, even did their best to help Eri out with her daily routine. Aya will homeschool her in the weekends and Wednesdays, Inko made her breakfast every other day while Izuku and Camie alternated on the rest, and sometimes read her a bedtime story at rare nights, Jonathan began to spoil her with sweets (for some reason), much to Camie's and Aya's chagrin, the former didn't want her baby to get fat, and the latter who didn't want her granddaughter to have a chance of diabetes and hitting his head with a Peter frying fucking pan.

DONK!

"OWW! What did I do!?" Jonathan ask his wife incredulously, rubbing a red bump in his head.

Aya could only blatantly shook her head with a frying pan on her hand. (A/N: In a Loving Memory of Thea White, the VA of Muriel Bagge. RIP. I hope you bought your rolling pin with you in heaven)

Anyways. As the days progressed, the weather began to change. The colors of the leaves changed from green to a dazzling display of red, orange and yellow. The air became crisper and temperatures dropped a bit as a chill came into the air. The family started wearing warmer clothes and some had resorted to wearing fleece coats and scarves.

During school one day, Eri caught wind of a couple of poeople having a conversation while going outside to play in the park. She was able to catch one word that sparked her curiosity: "Halloween"

She had heard it somewhere before, but didn't know what it meant. It was on her mind for the rest of the day until she couldn't take it anymore. After dinner when she and her family were in the living room, she finally asked about it.

"Mommy, Daddy?" Eri asked as she looked up at Izuku and Camie. "...What's Halloween?"

"An excellent question, Unicorn!" Jonathan Utsushimi chimed in. "To understand what Halloween is, we must go way back to the 10th century!"

'Oh balls' The others thought in dismay; typical Jonathan, sometimes that whenever anyone asked a simple question, the burly man would had to give a lecture about the entire subject.

"Halloween, or All Hallows Eve" Jonathan began in an Historian manner. "Can be traced back to 10th century Ireland during the farming festival called Samhain, which occurred between October 31st and November 1st. The holiday was meant to mark the end of harvest season and the beginning of winter. As the crops died, the farmers believed that there was a day when the spirits of the dead could rise up from their graves. During the festival, they would dress in disguise to fool and ward off the spirits in the hopes of protecting their land throughout the upcoming winter"

"In regular terms, dear" Aya, Eri's grandmother, chimed in before her husband could continue. "Halloween is a celebration on the night of October 31st in which people dress up in different costumes, walk up to people's doorstep, and say "Trick-or-Treat!" or something like that"

Camie continues the best part for her. "Plus, if you say it politely, they will give you free candy!"

"Candy...?" Eri asked as her eyes sparkled with delight and her mouth began to water at the thought. Izuku chuckled a bit at the sight of Eri being on cloud nine. Soon, Eri shook her head and returned herself back to the topic at hand. "So what kind of costumes do people wear?"

"Oh, there are all kinds of costumes!" Inko said delightfully as she used her fingers to count. "There's superheroes, pirates, monsters, movie and tv characters. Some silly weirdo in an eggplant costume. You can be whatever you want to be for Halloween"

"Aside from the eggplant guy" Izuku added.

Eri began to ponder a bit as to what she wanted to be for Halloween. On one hand, it would be cool to dress up as a superhero. But she saw caped crime fighters every day. She could be a movie or tv character, but she didn't watch a lot of those. Most of her days were spent playing games with either Izuku, Camie, Grandma Inko, Gram-gram Aya, or Grandpops.

As she continued to ponder, her eyes soon fell on a book that was in the table. Aya's eyes glanced down at what Eri was looking at and handed her the book with a smile. It was cartoon story book about a monster family, cute story not gonna lie. As Eri flipped through the book, she noticed that some of pages included pictures of monsters of all kinds. She continued to flip through until...

"Mommy! Daddy!" Eri exclaimed when she stopped on a page in the book. "This is what I want to be for Halloween!"

The couple leaned in and saw a picture of a Ghost princess in a pale white dress floating along with her monster friends.

"Do you want to be the ghost girl from the book?" Izuku ask for Eri to nod.

"That looks good, baby" Camie said as she looked through the book herself. "I bet my money that you'd looked so adorbs wearing this!"

"You're on!" DONG! "OWW!"

"Jonathan, no" Scolded Aya, readying her frying pan for his next idiocy.

"Say" Inko addressed to the rest of family, "How about all of us wear costumes? I mean, it is Halloween. As the whole family?"

"That's a great idea mom!" Izuku said as Camie nodded in agreement. Eri smiled widely as the rest of her family hooted and cheered.

"Alright! Let's get started!"

DONG!

"OWW! The hell's wrong with you woman!?" Jonathan looked aurqt his wife, his head smoking and the frying pan had a dent in it.

"Sorry, force of habit" Aya chuckles, rubbing her head sheepishly.

"..It better be.." He grumbled.

__________________________________________________________

Timeskip brought to you by Spleexie in a pink ghost costume:

Two weeks later, the sky began to darken on the night of October 31st, and the family was abuzz with excitement, especially Eri. After getting the costume requests from her Gram-gram Aya. She decided that Eri would go trick-or-treating with her parents to join Eri on her excursion.

It was around six o'clock at night when Camie was fitting Eri into her princess costume. The gown was white with sparkles all around and poofs on the shoulders. For footwear, Eri was wearing simple cotton shoes. Camie had to give her mom some credit; the design and detail of the dress she bought was flawless. As soon as the dress was on, Camie placed a little tiara on top of her daughter's head. She then pivoted the mirror so that Eri could get a look at herself;

(A/N: I swear, I nearly died when I imagined wittle Eri in this)

She chuckled a bit at the look of awe on Eri's face when she looked at her reflection. "Now that your dress is all done" Camie said as she put the mirror in its original spot. "It's time I got into my costume"

After a few minutes, Camie checked herself in the mirror; She wore a costume what resembled a Ghost Bride.

(A/N: Add with fake scars and some little bruises in it)

"Waaaaah" Eri said as she looked at Camie in awe and wonder. "Mommy, you look so pretty and scary at the same time!"

"Aww, thanks baby" Camie said as she leaned down and kissed Eri on the forehead, to which the girl giggled. "Want to go see if Daddy's ready?" Eri nodded her head vigorously. Using her free hand, Camie scooped up Eri and exited her room.

As she walked down they made their way downstairs and reached the main floor, they soon saw her grandparents in their costumes. Jonathan was dressed up as an Evil Scientist, Aya was dressed as a Mummy, and Inko was a simple barmaid. Fumikage visited the Midoriyas to celebrate Halloween with them after he asked his parents about it and wanting to see his precious niece's costume. Speaking of costume, Fumi's was dressed up... Normaly, seriously, his costume consist only a grey suit and tie.

"Happy Holidays!" Squeaked out the six-year-old, mixing up her Holiday greetings.

Camie giggled, not wanting to correct that because it was cute.

As soon as Eri came into view, everyone gathered around her. They "oohed" and "aahed" about how pretty she looked in her dress. Eri, of course, responded in kind with a smile and a giggle.

"You two looked amazing!" Cooed Inko, one touch away from fainting. "Aaaah! It's tooo much! Where's my camera?"

"A ghost bride and her ghost daughter. I gotta say, it fits perfectly dear" Aya said, approving their costumes.

"Dawww, look at you Unicorn. You're so cute and adorable, c'mere and let grandpop pinch your cheeks" He said, reaching out to grab himself over the little one's cheek.

"No!" Eri playfully yelled, slapping the hand away. "No!"

"Gimme them cheeks!"

"No!"

The burly man laughed boisterously as he complied to his little cute granddaughter's objection, for now.

"So what are you supposed to be dad?" Camie asked her father, knowing his costume was a mad scientist thanks to the ripped and slightly stained lab coat, but there's more to it than meets the eye.

"Watch" Jonathan smirked, he straightened up straight and clear his throat.

"HA HA HA HA HA!" He cackled, the sound of thunder and the flash of lightning boomed outside the window as he made a very dramatic pose.

Camie stared at him oddly for a moment, very surprised at what he had just done before understanding what his costume really is. "Ooooooh I see, you're dressed up as Victor Frankenstein" Camie stuck her thumbs up. "Nice" She knew that old Monster movie was one of his favorites, reboots be damn.

Jonathan adjusted his fuzzy wig around his head. "Thanks, buttercup" He said before slumping his shoulders a little. "But sadly, people would just see me as a normal mad scientist, unless I have Frankenstein's monster"

Camie giggled. "Well you haven't met Izuku yet"

"What do you mea–wait, ARE YOU SAYING THAT IZUKU HAS A FRANKENSTEIN FORM!?" Jonathan ask in disbelief, what more surprises that his son-in-law have?

Aya bonked him in the head with a stern look. "Honey, inside voices"

"Oww, sorry dear" He apologize, rubbing his head. "And watch the wig please, you won't found stuff like this in the market"

"Hi Uncle Fumi!" Eri said, adorably hugging his legs as greeting.

Her uncle chuckled fondly at her adorableness. "Hello to you too little one"

"Hey Fumi" Camie put her hands on her hips, noticing her friend's Halloween costume. "Why aren't you dressed up? I thought for a guy like you you'd dressed up as an assassin, a dark wizard, or something"

"I am dressed up; as a Lawyer!" Fumikage stated proudly aloud as he noticed that the family were staring at him incredulously.

Offended, he crossed his arms with a grumble. "You swines do not get it, just wait til' you're dodging taxes, and you'll see how frightening those accursed fiends are"

"Uuuuh, okay" Camie spoke oddly begore clapping her hands together. "Eri baby, you ready for you're first Halloween?"

"Uh huh! I can't wait!" Eri exclaimed, her cuteness factor overloading that it can purify Satan.

"Atta girl" Camie patted her head, making her giggle in delight. Before long, she noticed that her husband wasn't in the room. "Wait, where's Izuku?"

Eri noticed it too before looking up to Aya. "Gram-gram, where's daddy?"

"Here I am!" On cue, a familiar voice called out to Eri and she excitedly turned to see her father...

In a normal-looking attire, a shirt with a "Shirt" kanji on it and black pants.

"So?" Izuku asked his family. "How do I look?"

The whole family blink, not sure how to response to that, until Camie broke the silence.

"Uh, babe. Where's your costume?"

"Hm?" Izuku looked around at himself. "Huh, I guessed I forgot to put them on" He said before smirking, and in flash of green, the light enveloped around Izuku as the transformation took over, causing the whole room to be luminated with emerald light while the family had to shield their eyes. Dark Shadow hisses in annoyance due the light's intense brightness.

With Izuku, his DNA rearrange as he quickly began to transform; he felt the skin around his skull slowly vanish, as if some flesh eating parasite were eating at it. His skull turned upside down as the bones ground and shifted with a sickening sound. The teeth became sharper as new, thicker layer of skin covered his face and his eyes molded into one. His fingers turned into skeleton-like claws that felt like they could grip through someone's soul. His legs wrapped around each other into a sort of ghostly tail as thick, chains formed around his wrists. The Omnitrix appeared underneath his left chest as a dozen writhing tentacles suddenly spilled forth before conceal themselves in his insides.

When the lights ceased as quickly as it had appeared, the now transformed Izuku cried out his transformation's name; "PSYCHEFRIGHT!"

Jonathan rubbed his eyes viciously to try and get rid of the stars.

"What the heck what was.... that?" He asked in an agitated tone before his voice died in his throat when he removed his hands from his face and saw what stood before him. Standing directly in the same spot as the green haired teen, was a– "GHOST!?"

"Pretty much/yes/I think so" Came the response from the family.

"That's cheating" Fumikage said with narrow eyes.

"Pfft. No it's not" The Ectonurite argued.

"Using Quirk in public, that's breaking the law" Fumikage said, Camie can see that he's speaking like an actual lawyer.

Psychefright shrug his shoulders. "Hey c'mon Fumi, it's Halloween. People would've think it's a costume" Better yet, just a average guy walk-err, floating around with a Ghost Quirk. With so many humans undergoing such drastic evolutionary changes thanks to Quirks, Mutant types such as Fumikage can live amongst them without notice.

"Wow!" Eri said, her eyes widening and sparkling as she looked at Psychefright. "You look great, daddy!"

If Psychefright had a heart, he could have stopped beating at the sight of Eri in her costume. She was dressed as quite possibly the cutest little ghost he had ever seen.

"Aww. Did you really want to be Ghost like us, Zu?" Camie fondly asked.

A blush appeared on his face while he rubbed the back of his head. "Y-Yeah" He answered, grabbing her hand with his. "I felt left out, so I choose this. Us, as a family"

Camie smirked, looking away, flustered. "You're so cheesy"

"Get a room you two" Cried Fumi, earning chuckles from the adults.

This earned him a glare from Camie, but it wasn't really threatening thanks to the blush the fawnette had right now. 

Inko giggles. "Oh how history repeats itself, I remember that time when Izuku wore in his in Halloween"

Psychefright flinched, cringing at that memory before groaning in embarrassment. "Geez, thanks for bringing back the memories, mom"

"Wait, what?"

"Well, you see–"

"Mom, don't you dare"

"…..Izuku dressed up as a ghost for Halloween when he was Eri's age"

"Moooooooom!"

"Bwaha! So that's what you mean about history repeating itself!" Jonathan laughed, the sound of thunder and the flash of lightning boomed outside the window.

"Great, and this night get any worse" He slapped his hand on his mouth shut, on the mouth chest.

"You just jinxed yourself, babe. Now Imma ask your mom for pictures" Stated Camie with a slight grin, making her Ectonurite husband blush even further. She wanted to see that cute little green ghost, damn it!

The Midoriya Matriarch beamed happily. "Of course, I took plenty of them through the years!"

"Oh come on, mom!"

Inko laughed. "Alright, alright" She'll just show them to Camie later. She bought out her camera and pointing it towards Eri.

"Eri, sweetie, smile for the camera"

Eri gladly smiled and posed as Inko snapped a picture. "That good! Okay, now a family picture next. Eric, stand between you're mommy and daddy" They did what she told as they pose for the camera, Psychefright had his boney hands on Eri's head while the other had his arm around Camie. Said girl rest her head on his shoulder. "Now, everybody say Happy Halloween!"

"Happy Halloween!" They smiled, though a little disturbing since the Ectonurite has many mouths.

SNAP!

"Nice" Inko grinned, ready to put this on a album.

"Maybe you kids ought to get going if you want to get some sweets" Aya suggested as they looked up at the clock. Psychefright, Camie, and Eri nodded in agreement; it would be best to head out now before the teenagers came out to cause havoc.

"You ready Eri?"

With a pumpkin-shaped bucket in hand, Eri frantically nod to her parents, ready to set out to collect some candy.

"Ready!"

Psychefright nodded before looking at Fumikage. "You coming, bro?"

The raven headed teen nods. "Yes, I shall accompany you three in the Night of Halloween" Fumi stated before Dark Shadow materialize out from his chest, his fist raised.

"That, and he's gonna be scaring the socks off of anybody!"

Camie blinked. "As a law–"

"Yes, Camie, as a lawyer" Fumi's grin stretched uncomfortably wide.

"What's so scary about lawyers...?" Muttered the Ectonurite, disturbed.

"You'll see"

__________________________________________________________

~[Streets of Musutafu]~

"Have a great time, Eri!" Inko called out from the mansion as they went outside the gates.

The three soon stood outside and saw that the neighborhood is brim in Halloween decorations as the streets were runned by many children in their costumes. A few were accompanied by their parents or older siblings in their costumes as well.

"Wow, there's a lot of people this year" Stated Psychefright, admiring the streets.

"I know right" Said Camie before looking at her husband. "Say, you wouldn't think that Bakugo would be out here tonight, would he?" She said the name with such bitterness in her voice.

"Knowing him; he'd rather be in his room and play video games than going out celebrating Halloween. He thinks that Trick-or-Treating was beneath him" Said Psychefright, much to Camie's relief and how much of a dick Bakugo is.

"Who's Bakago?" Eri asked her parents.

Camie snorts, she tried hard to hold back a cackle while Fumikage gave an ever-so-rare smile in amusement. Only Eri was left confused about why her Mommy and Uncle were like that. Even her daddy was chuckling in amusement, though a bit nervously.

"No one sweetheart" He patted her head. "Why don't we start your first candy adventure"

"Yeah! Candy adventure!" Eri raised her hands in excitement, making the three teen amuse. As soon the four of them start on their quest for candy.

While walking on the streets, many onlookers (mainly the girls) cooed and fawned over how cute Eri was. Some of the teen males couldn't help but stare at Camie, the Ghost Bride was indeed a looker but they were nervous and apprehensive to come close by the actual Ghost floating beside her. Aside from frightening, most were looking at Psychefright in awe and approval.

"Dude, awesome costume!" Someone commented Psychefright with a thumbs up.

"Thanks" Said the Ectonurite before glancing at Fumi with a smug look. "See what I mean, Fumi?"

The raven head teen lawyer sighs. "Yes, yes I do"

Soon they reached their first house. The place was decked out with cobwebs, glow-in-the-dark skeletons, tombstones across the yard, and giant Halloween blow-ups.

"Now remember, Eri" Camie said. "you walk up to the front door, ring the doorbell, and when the person opens the door, you say 'Trick-or-Treat!' and they'll give you candy. Eazy peazy"

"Go ahead, sweetie. We'll be right here" Encourage Psychefright with Fumi nodding.

Eri smiled confidently and went to the house, taking a few steps before stopping abruptly. She looked up at the looming house with its various creepy and scary ornaments, she realized that she was both nervous and terrified at the same time. The eeriness and darkness of the night didn't help matters- the house looked even darker and scarier that way.

While Eri looked on in fear, her parents, Psychefright and Camie stared at her predicament and looked at each other with worry.

'Maybe it was too much pressure on Eri to be out on a night like this' They both thought.

There were always those that got too into the holiday by dressing up in costume and scaring trick-or-treaters when they knocked or whose houses were so intimidating that nobody ever came. Not to mention the fact that the darkness was always something that Eri was scared of, considering her previous living arrangements.

"C'mon, Eri!" Psychefright said, snapping Eri out of her thoughts as her Ectonurite dad went to her, he took Eri's hand and smiled... from what seems to be. "How bout' we go together? With me around, you'd be safe" He said.

"R-Really?" She asked meekly.

Her father nods. "Of course. Plus; you know you want that candy" He added as one of his mouth had a small smirk, which from the back that Camie notices.

"O-Okay" Eri said. Although she was still slightly nervous, she slowly walked up the front porch and waited while holding onto Psychefright's hands as the Ectonurite rang the doorbell.

After a few seconds, the door of the house opened to reveal a woman in her late 50's looking at them with a close eyed smile.

"My my, if it isn't just a-aAAH!" She nearly had a heart attack when her eyes nearly popped out to see a horrifying entity. A Ghost with such terrifying mouths with it's ghastly eye looking at her soul. She could try to not to provoke the evil entity as she still have a few more years to live for, dammit!

"M-May I h-help you, sir?" She stuttered as she thought that she might've screwed up. Oh god, was this her time now? Is it time to kick the bucket?

"Yes" An oblivious Ectonurite spoke, nearly giving her another heart attack from his whisper-like voice, as he pointed a boney finger downward, the elder robotically followed the direction in fear.

"T-Trick-or-Treat" Eri said meekly (which is so adorable) as she lifted her bucket.

Upon seeing Eri, the old lady gushes all over it immediately at Eri's cuteness.

"Awww; why aren't you just the cutest!" She cooed, her fear faded to the winds. "Here, dearie" She said she placed a wrapped candy bar in her bucket.

"Thank you" The little ghost girl said as her face lit up with excitement and she looked up at her Ectonurite parent for her to be scooped up in his arms. "Daddy! Daddy!" Eri said excitedly. "Look! Look! I did it, I did it!"

'Daddy!?' The old lady shouted incredulously in her mind as she looked at this... horrifying Ghost with... caring fatherly eye.

Psychefright chuckles. "Yes you did, sweetie. You did awesome!" The Ectonurite praised his daughter's achievement, making her giggle in delight and snuggle his neck, the sight made the old lady to inwardly coo at the two, her doubts disappearing.

"Now let's go to mommy, I'm sure she'll be so proud of you" He said for Eri to nod in anticipation. He looked back at the old lady with grateful look of his eye. "Thank you miss" He bowed, earning a smile from her.

"Ah, no biggie dearie. It's Halloween" The elder waved her hand in a kind grandmotherly manner. "By the way, this little girl here called you "daddy". You are a parent, correct?"

Psychefright nods. "Yes" With some pride in his voice.

"Well, you might've been such good parent to raised such a wonderful child" She said, eyeing the two.

"I sure am"

"Well, I wish you and your family eternal happiness, dearie"

"T-Thank you, ma'am" He bowed again, gratefully. "We'll be on our merry way now to her candy adventure"

"Candy adventure!" Eri beamed for the two to chuckle.

"Yes, like she said; candy adventure. So have a great night" His eye moved down to Eri despite not moving his head. "Say goodbye to the kind lady sweetie"

"Bye bye!"

"Bye bye dearie, and Happy Halloween" She said, watching the father and daughter leave for a moment with an endearing smile before closing the door.

With the two, the Ectonurite had a fatherly pride to himself while Eri had a face full of happiness in his arms, as they made their way toward Camie and Fumikage, Psychefright knew they watched the whole thing.

Eri's face lit up with excitement as she was scooped up to Camie from Psychefright's arms. "Mommy! Did you see that" She said to her excitedly. "Lookie! I did it, I got my first candy!"

"That's great, baby!" Camie said as she saw the singular candy bar in the bucket. "I'm so proud of you!" She praised as she peppered her face with kisses making her squeal. "So I take it you don't want to head back home?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"Nope!" Eri said with a toothy grin as her uncle and dad, Fumikage and Psychefright, watched with amusement.

"Well then" The Ectonurite said as he placed Eri on his shoulders. "Where to next, my little ghost girl?"

Filled with enough confidence to rival her Grandpop John, Eri pointed her finger rigidly down the street and said "To the next house!"

The others chuckled in response as they continued their quest for free candy.

Needless to say, the excursion was a complete success. Nearly every house they went to had a friendly neighbor who was willing to offer candy. Most of those who answered their doors also commented on how Eri looked so cute in her costume (and how Psychefright looked but kept it to themselves unless they concluded that they don't want their souls ripped out). During their quest, some boys couldn't help but stare at Camie, though they immediately back away when Psychefright glare at them. While in their excursion, every time the Omnitrix reached it's one-hour time limit, the transformed teen reverts back to Izuku in a red flash, but that doesn't stopped them from Eri's quest for candy. They continue Treat-or-treating as they waited for it to recharge, and when it did, Izuku transforms back to his Ectonurite form.

House after house, Eri had her bucket almost filled to the brim with chocolates, candy, and wafers and were tuckered out from all the walking she had done. They reached to the last house in the row and rang the doorbell.

DING DONG!

The sound of the doorbell rang, Halloween themed. As the door opened, Eri lifted her bucket, that was brim with sweets, and confidently said. "Boo! Treat-or-treat!"

The woman at the door looked on Eri in adoration. "Aww, how cute. Tell me dear, are you here by yourself?"

"Nope! I'm here with my mommy and daddy and Uncle!" She pointed at her parents and said uncle, waving their hands. The woman concluded that the two ghost themed people were the parents.

"Oo, you're parents wore Ghost costumes as you? How adorable! Here you go dear" Eri smile happily as she held out her bucket.

"Thank you!"

"You're welcome dear. By the way" The woman looked at Fumikage in confusion. "What is your uncle wearing dear?"

"Uncle Fumi said that he's dressed as a lawyer"

"I still don't get how lawyer's can be so scary" Commented Camie from afar.

"Oh" The woman abruptly laugh all of a sudden, earning confused looks from the three. "Wow, that's genius! I'm gonna give you extra candy for that!" She gave Eri a nutty white chocolate bar before waving goodbye. "Bye bye now" She closed the door as Eri walked back to her family.

"...What was that all about?" Asked Psychefright, confused.

Fumikage harrumphs. "A person who knew how terrifying Lawyers are"

"Yeah, I still don't get it" Camie commented blatantly as Eri reached to them with a smile on her face, she crouched down to her lever and smiles. "Ready to go home, baby?"

"Uh huh" She nodded.

"I'm honestly surprised by how much candy she got tonight" Said Psychefright as he looked at the near overflowing bucket Eri was carrying.

"Well what did you expect, Zu? They just couldn't resist how cute my baby is" replied Camie with a smirk.

"Well, not gonna deny that point" Psychefright said as he look at his daughter. "Need some help carrying that, sweetie?" He asked as Eri shake her head.

"Nope, I'm good"

"Alright, but if your having trouble with it, ask me okay?" His daughter nodded in understanding as the group began to trek back home with Eri in the lead, popping open a toffee bar. The three teens chat about their lives and how while Eri was busy nibbling on her toffee bar adorably. She was so focused on the delectable that she had accidentally bumped into someone without looking.

"S-sorry" She apologized, looking to the person she bumped into was a man in his 30's, he was dressed as genie dragon made out of cardboard painted in blue.

"Nah, it's okay little one. Accidents are accidents" The man laughed heartily under the cardboard dragon head, waving his hand reassuringly. "Just watch where you're going next time, okay lil'missy?"

Eric nodded at the adult. "Okay Mr. Blue Dragon"

"Excuse me sir. Forgiveness but is Eri bothering you?" Ask Fumi, walking up to them as Psychefright and Camie walked/floated to Eri, back to nibble on her toffee bar.

"Nah, she'd just bumped into me. No harm, no fou–'" The man stopped as his eyes settled on Fumikage's costume. "AHHHH!" He stumbled as he pointed at Fumi with a trembling finger. "L-Lawyer! It's a lawyer! LAWYER!"

"Huh?/What?" Said Camie and Psychefright, tilting their heads in confusion.

"You can't sue me! It was only an accident I swear!"

Fumikage smirked, helding up his arms as the frightened man continued.

"YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!" The dragon costumed man darted off to the streets and out of sight.

Both Midoriyas blinked, unable to comprehend what in the hell had just happened. Fumi just glanced at them with a smug look in his eyes. "See what I mean, you two?"

The two didn't answer at that statement, only remain silent.
__________________________________________________________

With the trick-or-treating done, the family journeyed back to the mansion. They chat and make jokes, much to Fumikage groaning at the Ectonurite's ghost puns. The latter had to check his wristwatch to know the current time.

"I believe this the time we part" Fumikage said to Psychefright and Camie, it was now at this point nearly 8:30pm.

"Let me guess, your folks?" The Ectonurite said for the raven head to nod in confirmation.

"Yes, they said that they wanted me back home before nine at the very latest"

"Aww" Dark Shadow said sarcastically. "You sure you don't want to spend some time with your pwecious wittle nei–"

"Shut it, you" Fumikage said quickly, a slight hint of pink around his feathered cheeks. The others couldn't help but giggle and chuckle at his obvious discomfort. "Anyways, we better get going"

"Alright" Psychfright said. "Take care Cultic brother"

"See ya, birdbro" Camie said.

"I bid you goodnight my friends. And a Happy Halloween" The raven head then waved at his friends/family goodbye as he strolls off, with Dark Shadow waving goodbye.

Once Fumikage was out of sight, The two started walking back home with Eri. It got to the point where she had fallen asleep, resting her head on Camie's shoulder, while Camie was holding her transformed husband's hand.

As they continued to walk, well more likely Camie while Psychefright floats beside her, much to her chagrin, Camie couldn't help but smile a little as she watched Eri sleeping on her shoulder. She closed her eyes and imagined being in a flower field overlooking the city. Eri was running toward her, smiling and laughing. Laughing with her, scooping her up and planted a kiss on her cheek. She then noticed Izuku walking up to them with a loving look on his face. At that moment, their eyes began to close slowly as they leaned in and kissed. They make out as soon Eri interrupted them about how gross they are before laughing together and bother assaulted her with kisses, they got home, tuck Eri to bed and bid her a goodnight sleep, they went to bed, and... Izuku stripping her clothes.... and then.

Her face suddenly turned deep shade of crimson as her nose started to bleed slightly. Steam coming out from her face as her her mind just travels to much more erotic thoughts.

"Um...honey?" Psychefright asked, causing her to jump/startle in surprise. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, I was just thinking about kissing you" She half-lied embarrassingly as her face turned a darker shade.

"Okaaaay? Suure" He said, though he could sense that something was up that she wasn't telling him.

After a while, they had returned to mansion, gently waking up Eri as they entered their home, To Psychefright's case; phasing through their door. Eri had placed her bucket of candies in the table as her parents dressed her in her pajamas, Camie dressed out from her costume as Psychefright reverts back to Izuku, no need for dressing as his civilian suit is less tacky. With Halloween comes to a end, they ate their late dinner together.

At around 9:30pm, the whole family gathered at the living room to start the Halloween Movie, more likely to tire out Eri to sleep.

"Since Eri's here, I think it's better to watch this Movie on Halloween" Said Izuku as he held up a DVD case. Better than Friday the 13th or The Nightmare on Elm Street films.

Eri tilted her head in confusion while Camie raised an eyebrow as she read the title. "The Nightmare Before Christmas?"

"It's an old Disney movie from the Pre-Quirk Era" Explained Izuku as he took the disc out of the case. "It's about how the Spirit of Halloween becomes bored with his job and becomes interested in Christmas, wanting to try it out for himself by taking over for Santa Claus"

"Hmm, a Spirit of Halloween taking over Christmas? Talk about a nightmare of a year for children" Jonathan said, though interested at the very old movie. Didn't know that his son-in-law was interested in old movies as well.

"Don't worry, it's a family friendly, stop-motion cartoon. Nothing SPG about it"

"I'm game, been a while since I watched something kids related" Aya said, sitting down next to her husband while inko grabbed a popcorn, though bought nachos for Jonathan.

"But babe, Eri already gets the two holidays mixed up as it is. You sure this is a good idea?" Camie said, worried for her daughter.

"I'm pretty sure Eri will understand the difference, Camie... hopefully" Stated Izuku, trying to reliev his wife's worries.

Whether or not Eri understood was still up for debate, but it was clear that the child enjoyed the movie and hummed along with the songs. The family had also enjoyed the movie and wondered how Izuku had come across this movie in the first place.

Just as the movie ended, Eri let out a yawn as she fell asleep in her Daddy's arms and snuggled close, it was late now and it was time for her to go to bed. Camie fondly sighed at her sleeping daughter as she placed a kiss on Eri's forehead with Izuku carried her up to their room to tuck her in for the night.

Near 12:00pm, Camie's parents had already gone to home and with Inko had already gone to bed. The lights of Mansion Midoriya dims one by one until only a single light in the mansion left. Slowly, they made way to Eri's bedroom and gently placed her on her bed. It was only when Camie began to pull the covers over her when Eri slowly opened her eyes halfway.

"M...Mommy? Daddy?" She asked sleepily. "Wh-Where..."

"Shhh" Izuku said quietly. "We're just back home"

"Oh" Eri said softly. "Candy?"

"It's right here, sweetie" Camie said as she leaned the bucket so that Eri could get a look inside.

Eri smiled as she saw the container filled with sugary goodies. She then turned her gaze towards the two teens. "Thank you. Thank you both...so...muuuuu..." a huge kitty sounding yawn stole her words, and she drifted back to sleep immediately.

Both parents looked fondly at the sleeping little girl in front of them. They couldn't believe their good fortune; it seemed as though it was only yesterday that they had been married and had begun their path towards becoming superheroes. Now, they were raising the little girl in front of them and giving her the life she deserved.

As they continued to watch Eri smile a little as she slept peacefully in her bed, they quietly change into their pajamas and then carefully slipping into bed, not wanting to disturb Eric in her sleep. They closed the lights as the room now kay dark, with only the faint moonlight can be seen through the curtains on their window. With Camie laying on the left and Izuku in the middle, the greenette wrapped an arm around his girls and held them close with the sleeping Eri subconsciously snuggled into her mother. This made Camie giggle and Izuku smile at the scene. One thought crossed both of their minds.

'Pleasant dreams... our precious little Eri'

With Eri snuggled between them, the proud parents soon joined their little girl in dreamland, happy that this night was a success.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89K 2.5K 20
Izuku Midoriya is unfortunately a quirkless kid. Every day he is bullied and hurt until he accidentally figures something out. Watch as he goes from...
543K 13.5K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
12.1K 296 10
In a world where 80% of the population is born with superpowers and inhuman abilities of some kind, 14-year-old Izuku Midoriya longs to become a pro...
22K 800 23
Out of the 80% percent of Earth's population, why was Izuku Midoriya was part of the 20% who didn't get a quirk? After all, you can't be a hero with...