𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘ͺπ’“π’šπ’ π‘΄π’‚π’ˆπ’†β™§οΈŽοΈŽοΈŽ

By XunoWrites

(Discontinued) -π‘€π‘Žπ‘™π‘’ π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ -π΅π‘™π‘Žπ‘π‘˜ πΆπ‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘₯ πΊπ‘’π‘›π‘ β„Žπ‘–π‘› πΌπ‘šπ‘π‘Žπ‘π‘‘ (A lot of charac... More

ΰΌΊβ™§οΈŽοΈŽοΈŽβ™§οΈŽοΈŽοΈŽβ™§οΈŽοΈŽοΈŽΰΌ»
πΉπ‘œπ‘œπ‘™π‘–π‘ β„Ž π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠
New world?
Trying to be a Magic Knight
Meeting bunch of asshole
Getting along..I guess
Mission with the two Silva
'Protecting is my duty!'
Rest and nightmares
Dungeon and new people
First encounter with the Golden Dawn
Helping the Black Bulls
Helping the Golden Dawn
Victory
Training in midnight
Going to the capital
The awful ceremony
Trouble begin
Friend with the lion
A failure
Upset
Appreciation
A new companion?
Shame on me
Comfort..
Special night
Exploring
Nean Village
Protect and attack
A maniac!
Battle in the cave
The boss
Black Bulls captain is here!
Savior
Third eye
Discontinued.

Disaster at the capital

1.2K 63 0
By XunoWrites

"THE CAPITAL IS UNDER ATTACK?!"

...

'I have done too much for today and the capital is under attack?! What the fuck!! Asher, are you still here!?'

(____) looked at the nearest window, seeing smoke and destruction from outside...Hearing the scream of the citizen made him feel bad for them.

'Ah, great. Now I have to deal with more bullshit today. If only Asher is here..'

"Stone creation magic: Stone model of the world."

He turn around again after hearing some sort of noise. Seeing one of the Golden Dawn member magic spell in the middle of the room. The spell seem to revealed a model of the Noble Realm, destruction and voices could be heard too.

'..Impressive!'

"A force with this much magic appears in five places, simultaneously, without our noticing it.."

"A formidable spatial magic user must have made them materialize in an instant."

'JUST TELL US WHAT WE HAVE TO DO DAMNIT!'

(____) was impatient, he doesn't like when people are having conversations when there's LITERALLY people that needs help! Just tell the plan already...Nobody give a shit about how the villians got here!

"WHAT'RE WE WAITING AROUND FOR?!"

All attention were now on Asta, after he had yelled. He start to run away from the others, saying that there's people need help out there. (____) was deadpan by the boy's action.

'Yes, there might be people needing help out there..But going out like that without a strategy will cause a lot of problem.'

He also couldn't care less, Asta could do whatever he wants. Besides, he just want to help the people out there. But then, Leopold decided to follow Asta...Great, very great.

'And he's my 'rival'?? Damn.'

"I'm sure you find it irritating to take orders from me...But listen well, Magic Knights!"

The captain of the Crimson Lion captain shouted as he created an..Fire lion from his magic. (____) eyes sparkles in amazement, this guy really remind him of an Pyro user..He must be skill.

"I'll follow Leo and the Black Bulls boy. After I've joined them, we'll head to the north district! You, Black Bulls girl! come with me!

Silver Eagles, you take the central district! The enemy's magic is stronger there!"

"Very well...Come on, (____)-"

"Silver Eagles boy! You come with me too!"

(____) was about to join the Silver Eagles but stop after the Crimson Lion captain had called out for him. He sweatdrop and turn around again, walking towards the fire lion, but stop after his captain speak.

'Shit.'

"What made you think letting him go with you would be a good idea?"

"We don't need to waste time! Everyone will separate into three groups and will follow the orders that I'll give them, I'm making it fair.."

The red head gives his hand down for (____), so he could lift him up on the lion while he shouted another order for the next group. (____) hop onto the fire lion, he didn't expect that..Well, it's not like he would like going with his captain, like the man said. But it was just unexpected when hearing the red head want (____) to follow him! (____)'s was beating fast, and he was slightly embarrassed for some reason.

'Hope this goes well..We really need to get to Asta and Leopold before they're in danger! And Asher, don't think you'll get away with this!'

....

. . .

'ZOMBIES?!!!?!'

(____) was internally screaming, seeing these zombies everywhere made him sick.
Where did they even come from? And they're so strong! They get up every time they got hit..Absolutely disturbing.

The worst thing that could happen is seeing REAL zombies in front of your eyes!

'Fuck! Why did you bring me into this?!'

(____) start to panic, he was overwhelmed by how there were plenty of zombies here, every one of them getting closer and closer..Attacking doesn't do the job. They're almost invincible!

He flinch when one of the zombies got closer to him, them making weird noises made him uncomfortable. Well, it's zombies after all. (____) attack the zombie before it can hurt him, he had shoot  multiple ice shard at its head....And it seem its not getting up after that.

'..Is that their weakness? I have to shoot their heads so they can die? Okay, yeah, I can do that.'

"These things...There's magic in them..But they're not living humans!"

'Well, no shit! They're zombies!'

(____) had killed another zombie, because they got closer. He was truly terrified and hope for the others best of luck..This is gonna be a tough one.

....

(____) sweat even more at the sight of the zombies getting up, and appearing every seconds. Who's magic is this? Why can they create so many things at once? The zombies are weak, but with a lot of them, it's very difficult.

(____) hold his chest, trying to exhale his breathing, putting his other hand on his knee while the other is on his chest. He frown, he was exhausted, he almost drop this weapon because of that. He didn't get to breath properly after another zombie had almost attack him, he sliced their head off which made them dead, again. More zombies comes in his way, he was too exhausted to care but he didn't really wanna die right now.

"Cryo magic: Heavy glacier!"

[Unfortunately, I don't know how to explain this.]

The spell had apparently killed half of the zombies..But not enough to kill all of them. (____) sigh in exhaustion once again, the spell did get a lot out of him. He feels like he doesn't have enough energy left to continue on fighting for his live.

If Asher was here, it could've been easier for him.

'How am I still standing?! Ugghh!!'

He just wanna lay down and rest..But he still have to deal with the zombies because of the Kingdom and citizens safety or whatever.

But not like he want the citizens to die.

"Just..Just a few more and I think I'll be done-"

He slightly turn his head to the side, before slashing another zombie, he saw a few zombies had run up to Noelle, and they were gonna attack her. He yelled out to her, telling her to watch out, he can't do anything because he was too far away. Although he was gonna run up to her and help, but somebody had already helped...

The captain of the Crimson Lion had helped her by burning the enemies that was about to attack her.

'Woah..He reminds me of Diluc!'

And then not even a few seconds later, the man had hit Noelle on the head. (____) sweatdrop and continue to defend himself from the zombies, again.

That hit was kinda personal, unlucky Noelle I guess.

"Alright, y'all are getting on my nerves! Cryo magic: Ice consuming!"

And with that, chunk of ice start to trap every zombies that were near (____), and shattered after, destroying the zombies within seconds! But that doesn't mean (____) is well, he's still exhausted as usual, and that spell had made him much weaker.

He thought the had the confidence, but instead he's just gonna fall onto the ground and gave up. He can't even move properly anymore.

"Why..Do I..Always..

Have-

OH SHIT..!"

He grab his head in pain, a bit of tears start to appear from his left eye after a hit on the head. He turn around, seeing a certain red head standing in front of him, the man towers over (____). (____) start to get anxious, just seeing the man looking at him like that made him afraid! Then he realized that he had also helped him with getting rid of the zombies.

"OH...Uhm..Thank..Yo-"

"WHY ARE YOU STANDING HERE DOING NOTHING?! ARE YOU TRYING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED?!"

(____) flinch when he yelled. He start to get more anxious, he didn't know what to say, he was a shuttering mess. After all, he didn't know who this guy is, and just hearing a stranger yelling at you is already horrible. Especially when they're a leader of a group!

"I-I'm so sorry, s-sir! I just felt a bit weak a-and tired so I..I didn't move for a bit!"

(____) was about to shutter another sentences, but before he did, hands suddenly grab his shoulders.

And then start shaking him vigorously while shouting,

"ARE YOU TIRED NOW?!"

'BRO PLEASE.'
"N-NO! NO!"

(____) quickly grab the man's hands, trying to stop him from aggressively shaking him, but it didn't really work since the man's grip was too...Powerful. Kicking him in the, you know what, will probably make it worse.

"I'M AWAKE AND WELL, I SWEAR."

"GOOD."

He let him go, the h/c male exhale a breath that he was holding when the other was shaking him. Starting to cough before standing up start, he was about to lose his balance, but he's still standing. And his vision were kinda blurry.

(____) look up at the man, giving him an awkward smile and then finally standing up straight.

The red head looked at him, before turning around. And spoke yet again, but with a quieter tone,

"I understand. I understand this can be tough. But I know, you can do everything if you keep fighting. Even if you don't have faith in yourself."

He slightly turn his head around, and smile at him.

"I've seen you fight before, your ice magic is quite strong. Why don't we fight alongside eachother? You take the left, I'll take the right."

(____)'s eyes widened in surprise yet again.
He had never knew there could be someone that would ask if they can fight alongside him, this never happened before, this is new!

He get to fight alongside a pyro-
I mean flame user?!

"What do you say?"

"Yes, sir!"

......

"So like...Do you have a partner?"

"I don't, and I don't want to."

"Hm, you probably had never found the right one."

'I did but she...Ugh.'
"And? I rather be with anyone else except for YOU."

"So rude and for what??"

"Tch. You're more annoying than (____)."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 2.1K 42
❝ You wowed as you stared in awe, " it's so pretty!" You leaned in to Childe pointing at the bright colours. While you admired the illuminations Chi...
26.8K 433 55
"Where am I?" You ask when you woke up from the slumber on which you are now in a different room or a place. Your memory must have been damaged, but...
4.7K 218 14
❝ π™½πš˜πš , 𝚒𝚘𝚞'πš›πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš›πšŽπšŠπšœπš˜πš— 𝙸 πšœπšžπšŒπšŒπšžπš–πš‹ 𝚝𝚘 πš–πš’ πš™πšŠπš’πš—. ❞ Thanks to Xiao, you've finally woken up after your thousand year sl...
234 10 1
Written in second POV Gender neutral You were just on Genshin Impact and had fallen asleep. Before you knew it, you felt extremely cold and woke you...