šƒšžšÆš¢š„ š‡š¢š¦š¬šžš„šŸ | āœ…

By mortiify

*This story was written when I was 16, it was the first thing I ever wrote so it's a bit rushed and cringey... More

š™³š™øšš‚š™²š™»š™°š™øš™¼š™“šš.
š™øš™½ššƒš™¾ššš™³šš„š™²ššƒš™øš™¾š™½.
š™¾š™½š™“ - š™²š™»šš„š™¼šš‚ššˆ š™¶š™øššš™»
ššƒšš†š™¾ - šš‚ššƒšš„š™¼š™±š™»š™“
ššƒš™·ššš™“š™“ - š™²š™·š™“ššššš™øš™“šš‚
š™¼š™¾ššš™“ š™°š™“šš‚ššƒš™·š™“ššƒš™øš™²šš‚
š™µš™¾šš„šš - š™²š™°š™µš™“ššƒš™“ššš™øš™°
š™µš™øšš…š™“ - ššƒššˆš™æš™øš™²š™°š™»...
šš‚š™øšš‡ - š™³š™øš™¼š™æš™»š™“šš‚
šš‚š™“šš…š™“š™½ - š™·šš„š™¶šš‚..?
š™“š™øš™¶š™·ššƒ - šš†š™°ššš™¼
š™½š™øš™½š™“ - š™°š™æš™¾š™»š™¾š™¶š™øš™“šš‚
ššƒš™“š™½ - š™½š™øš™¶š™·ššƒš™¼š™°ššš™“
š™“š™»š™“šš…š™“š™½ - š™¼š™“š™°š™½ š™¶š™øššš™»
ššƒšš†š™“š™»šš…š™“ - šš†š™·š™°ššƒ š™½š™¾šš†
ššƒš™·š™øššššƒš™“š™“š™½ - ššƒšššš„ššƒš™·
š™µš™øš™µššƒš™“š™“š™½ - šš‚š™·š™¾š™æš™æš™øš™½š™¶
šš‚š™øšš‡ššƒš™“š™“š™½ - š™æš™»š™“š™°šš‚šš„ššš™“
šš‚š™“šš…š™“š™½ššƒš™“š™“š™½ - šš‚šš„ššš™æššš™øšš‚š™“
š™“š™øš™¶š™·ššƒš™“š™“š™½ - šš‚š™øš™»š™°šš‚
š™½š™øš™½š™“ššƒš™“š™“š™½ - š™¼šš. š™¼š™“š™°š™½š™øš™“
ššƒšš†š™“š™½ššƒššˆ - š™µšš„š™½š™½ššˆ š™±šš„šš‚š™øš™½š™“šš‚šš‚
ššƒšš†š™“š™½ššƒššˆ š™¾š™½š™“ - š™¾š™· š™¼ššˆ
ššƒšš†š™“š™½ššƒššˆ ššƒšš†š™¾ - š™æš™°ššššƒššˆ
ššƒšš†š™“š™½ššƒššˆ ššƒš™·ššš™“š™“ - š™æš™°š™½š™øš™²
ššƒšš†š™“š™½ššƒššˆ š™µš™¾šš„šš - š™²š™¾š™½š™µšš„šš‚š™øš™¾š™½
ššƒšš†š™“š™½ššƒššˆ š™µš™øšš…š™“ - š™·š™“š™»š™æ
ššƒšš†š™“š™½ššƒššˆ šš‚š™øšš‡ - š™±š™øš™¶ š™½š™“šš†šš‚
ššƒšš†š™“š™½ššƒššˆ šš‚š™“šš…š™“š™½ - š™±šš„š™¼š™æ
ššƒšš†š™“š™½ššƒššˆ š™“š™øš™¶š™·ššƒ - š™µš™¾ššš™¶š™øšš…š™“š™½š™“šš‚šš‚
ššƒšš†š™“š™½ššƒššˆ š™½š™øš™½š™“ - ššƒš™·š™“ š™“š™½š™³

š™µš™¾šš„ššššƒš™“š™“š™½ - š™²šš„š™³š™³š™»š™“šš‚

30.2K 660 226
By mortiify

you are allowed

to change your mind

about people

________________

:: ꒱𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 !۰ ۪۪۫۫ ·₊̣̇ ꒷ ꒦

𝚃𝚆𝙾 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰 𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙵 𝚆𝙴𝙴𝙺𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁

"So, are oranges called oranges because they're orange, or is orange called orange because oranges are orange?" I questioned Mateo on the phone.

"Angel...it's too early for this...just go get dressed, sí?" Mateo groaned.

I giggled, "O-okay, I'll see you soon." 

I ended the call before plopping down on my bed, smiling. Me and Mateo have been getting really close, and it's nice. He makes me feel happy and full. There's a lot we still need to discover, but I'm thankful he's patient with me. And when I'm with him, my stutter almost completely disappears, which is good.

I hate my stutter so much. It's embarrassing.

Glancing at the clock, I saw that Mateo would be here in around forty minutes. I got up and went to go pick out an outfit. 

I have one of Mateo's hoodies on. Hehe. They are so warm and cuddly. 

I threw my hair in a bun, and applied some mascara and lip-gloss. 

I grabbed my bag and went downstairs, ready for Mateo to pick me up. He promised to take me out today, after school. So I'm very excited! I was scrolling on my phone, when the doorbell rang and broke me out of my thoughts.

Mateo's here!

I rushed to put my shoes on, and opened the door to be greeted with the beautiful man. 

He looks amazing. As always.

"My, my, Angel, you look absolutely dazzling, hm? Beautiful hoodie you've got there.." Mateo smirked.

I blushed, "Thank you Mateo...you l-look great too.."

"Shall we, m'lady?" he said, bowing.

I giggled at how silly he was being, "We shall, kind sir." I said, bowing too.

He chuckled, before grasping my hand and taking me to his car.

He had a bigger car today, even though it was just us two, weird.

We sat down in the car, and he drove off.

"Who decided what dinosaurs sound like? Like, they could've meowed..we can't know.." I spoke.

"Angel...it's still too early." Mateo chuckled.

"How do mermaids give birth?" I questioned.

Now that I think of it, how do they do it?

Mateo just chuckled. Rude.

"If I punch myself and it hurts, does it make me strong or weak..?" I asked.

"Alright! We're here! How about you bug Aiden with those questions, yeah?" Mateo smirked.

I gasped, "He'd love my questions!"

Mateo chuckled, and we heded into the school. We were pretty early, so we had 30 minutes to spare.

"Aiden and Mason are waiting for us in the common area." Mateo said. 

I nodded and followed him as we made our way to the common area.

"SUNSHINE!!" Aiden practically yelled, before jumping from his seat and rushing towards me.

He was quick to haul me up in his arms and spin me around before putting me back down.

I giggled, "Hello Aiden, we have SO much to talk about."

"Oh, really? What's up?" Aiden asked curiously as we made our way to the table.

I gave Mason a quick wave and he gave me a slight nod back.

"Okay, so, how are unicorns fake but giraffes real? Like, what is more believable? A horse with a horn, or a weird leopard-moose-camel with a 20-foot neck? And-and, do you think bugs know that they can walk up walls or do they just randomly gain the knowledge one day when they see their friend walking up the wall? Are they like 'Woah, Daqunius, how are you climbing on walls?!' and they try too and then they're like 'woooo' ?!" I started rambling.

Aiden gasped, "Sunshine, you are an absolute genius."

"I know right!" I giggled.

"And when we talk about hair, we mean like the whole head of hair, but when we talk about hairs, it's only a few?!" Aiden stated.

He's right!

"Oh my, you're so smart!" I gasped.

"You two are absolute children, you know?" Mason chuckled.

Aiden rolled his eyes, "You're jelly because I'm sunshine's favorite friend. Right sunshine?"

"Of course, Aiden." I grinned.

He smiled and poked his tongue out at Mason, who just rolled his eyes. 

I could feel Mateo grabbing my hand, so I looked up at him. He just smiled back at me. I looked back down at our joined hands, they fit like a puzzle. Mateo has two of my hair ties on his wrist, because I lose my own hair ties very often..

"So, Aiden, have you thought about how mermaids give birth..?" I said.

"Here we go..." Mateo groaned.

˗ˋ 𝙰𝙵𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙲𝙷𝙾𝙾𝙻 ˊ˗

"Mateoooo...where are we goingggg??" I whined. 

We'd been driving for atleast 20 minutes already.

"It's a surprise, pretty girl. Wouldn't wanna spoil it now, would I?" he smiled.

I huffed, "I guess not..."

"We'll be there soon, Angel. Not too long.." he said.

I groaned, before taking out my phone and scrolling through Pinterest. My feed is filled with cute cats!

( this is a true story btw. i love cats and my pinterest feed is filled w cats .. )

Time went by quick, while I was giggling at cats.

"Angel, we're here." he said.

I looked up and, wow-!

He brought me to a drive-in movie!

"Oh my! Mateo! I've always wanted to go to one! Thank you so much!!" I squealed. 

"Anything for you, Angel. Come on." he said, getting out of the car.

I followed him as he opened the very big trunk , and I saw that it was all set out for us.

There was alot of pillows and blankets everywhere.

Yummy looking drinks and snacks.

"All of this for just us two?!" I gaped.

"Yes, I've got a lot of room for snacks, and we're staying here for two movies anyways." he shrugged.

"Oh..." I giggled.

He went into the trunk to sit down, before patting down the side next to him, I, of course, rushed next to him.

I'm so happy I met him. 

Mateo pulled me tight to his side, resting my head on his chest and his arm around my waist, the other arm grabbing a fluffy blanket and throwing it over us.

"I'd stay here forever if I could, with you, Angel" Mateo admitted.

He's so amazing. I don't know what I did to deserve him.

"I wanna stay here forever with you too, Mateo. You are so kind and amazing, I don't deserve you." I told him.

He hummed, "Don't say that, Angel. You are such an amazing person and you deserve everything that this world has to offer."

Perfect. This man is absolutely perfect.

"Can I sleep over today? I miss your dog." I whispered.

He chuckled, "Of course, you're always welcome. My family loves you."

I blushed, "I'm glad. Your sister is so sweet, she promised to take me shopping some day!"

"That's great, baby." Mateo said, kissing my head. 

Mateo was about to move to maybe grab something, but I whined.

"What's wrong, Angel?" he asked, settling back down.

"You're so warm and comfortable, I don't want you to move.." I admitted.

"Angel, you need to stop that." he mumbled.

"Stop what?" my eyebrows quirked up.

"Saying things that make me want to kiss you. It's very hard to stop myself from doing it." he groaned.

I blushed, hard.

"Then, don't stop yourself."

__________________

aaaaaaa sorry for such a short chapter

i promise  i'll get another one out today/tomorrow

arent they just the cutest tho <3

1352 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.7K 966 58
{EDITING PROCESS} *BOOK ONE OF TWO* When a high school student named Davina Smith faces her senior year after a tragedy in her family, suddenly finds...
1.5K 36 18
"What!?" he says with fire burning in his eyes but I can't seem to look away not even once. "What do you mean what all I did was go to a party and ha...
3.6M 76.6K 73
"What's your problem?!" "I am jealous, okay?! I don't admit it but I hate it when you talk about someone else. I only want you for me" Sebastian sa...