The Sun, The Moon, The Dragon...

Autorstwa AbraxosKit48

To be a teen in a small town is easier said than done, especially when you don't have the easiest life. Two g... Więcej

Chapter 1: Skycrest
Chapter 2: Friarridge
Chapter 3: Dragon... not dragon?
Chapter 4: Fooooood
Chapter 5: The kill
Chapter 6: Surprise shooters
Chapter 7: Little Miss Dunce
Chapter 8: Drakon Academy
Chapter 9: Who are you really?
Chapter 10: Ambushes
Chapter 11: 200m sprint
Chapter 12: Flags and Ratatouille
Chapter 13: Testing
Chapter 14: Twinsies!
Chapter 15: Powerhungry shifters
Chapter 16: 4 or 5 stories?
Chapter 17: Meeting the Wolves
Chapter 19: The showdown
Chapter 20: The strangest Symbol
Chapter 21: Mysterious people
Chapter 22: Longlostcousins
Chapter 23: Her name is Juniper
Chapter 24: Barbie Britt
Chapter 25: Schedules
Chapter 26: Infatuation
Chapter 27: Fight! Fight! Fight!
Chapter 28: A crack and a Scream... or three
Chapter 29: The mysterious man... again
Chapter 30: Bye Bye Ej
Chapter 31: Prophecy 1; the last prophecy
Chapter 32: Prophecies, bows and gifts
Chapter 33: The...Delightful Date
Chapter 34: Dungeons
Chapter 35: Spilling the tea
Chapter 36: Ditched for a girl
Chapter 37: Daphne Drama
Chapter 38a: Skylar
Chapter 38b: MINI CHAPTER
Chapter 39: A day to remember
Chapter 40: Tatts, Pops and Whops.
Chapter 41: Ranked Eggs
Chapter 42: The Other Halves
Chapter 43: Goodbye darkness. Hello Understanding.

Chapter 18: The beginning

32 2 0
Autorstwa AbraxosKit48

Lark POV:

Finally the day has come, we are getting our dragon eggs today! I can't wait. Last night I fell asleep in Ria's room and we were just getting to know each other more, we've only known for what like 5 days that we are twins. Can you blame us?

Lucas and I have gotten closer and yesterday I even met the Vampires, they seemed to have a lot of mixed feelings as apparently Lucas isn't the true Head Vampire. King Alexander's offspring should be but due to Kyle being human he can't rule the Vamps. They were as welcoming as I could ask for on such short notice, a few welcomed me with open arms but some refused to acknowledge my power until I forced them into submission. In my defence they said prove I'm more powerful so I did.

Every morning Zim and Ria go out for runs and training, occasionally Callum joins them but never Elijah. Zim, Ria, Blaze and I caught up with our friends and had them over for dinner one night too, we usually catch up during the day though and explore or sit in the park. My Roomies other then Elijah and Lucas seem to get along well with all the guys which is good as they are over quite often.

"Come on, I'm starving..." Ria complains from the her doorway. Grumbling I get up and trapse into my room, I pull on a hoodie and shorts before chasing Ria downstairs. Honestly we are about the same speed, Titan bounds down behind us so we don't trip over him. He's turning into a large dog and is very smart and obedient which is good because he doesn't stray far and never goes toilet inside. He's also terrifying looking if you don't know him.

"Should I make an English Breakfast?" Ria looks from me to the fridge, "Or smoothies?"

"One hundred percent English Breakfast, we have an hour until we have to go to the school." I rub my hands together in anticipation of the food.

"10 plates of English breakfast coming right up." Ria swiftly moves around the kitchen and chats as she cooks the different components.

A knock from the front door makes her look up, "Can you grab that?" I nod and race over to the door, peeking through I see 4 guys standing there. I fling the door open and usher them in.

"Yo peeps, what's up?" I stroll back into the kitchen with them following.

"Couldn't sleep, so we decided to come over and see if you guys were up and either wanted to go early or we could help cook." Ryker flicks his hair out of his face trying to act cool.

"You gotta ask Luna over their if you can help cook." I point finger guns at Ria and sit on my barstool again.

Kalan walks into the kitchen and attempt to grab a piece of bacon, Ria spots him and whacks him with her wooden spoon instead.

"Out! Out! No! Get out of the kitchen... idiots." She hits them with her wooden spoon and goes back to cooking the oats. "You can have some when it's done, if you want to help set the dining table." She points to the dining room to her right and the guys start grabbing plates, bowls, cups and cutlery to set the table.

"Lark! Ria!" Blaze comes walking into the kitchen in jeans and a v-neck top. Instead of asking to help he grabs a frying pan and heats it up, cracking a handful of eggs in.

"Thanks." Ria smiles and continues cooking the oats. "Lark could you give Titan his breakfast?" Groaning I stand up and walk over to the fridge. We have a fridge for meats because living with wolves and vampires means we need a lot of fresh meat and blood. I pull out a small rabbit and chuck it on the tray where Titan eats in the corner of the kitchen.

"Titan! Breakkie!" I call out and the wolf comes bounding in from the lounge. Seriously that wolf can always be found lounging on the couch in the living room or beside Ria, which is usually on the couch in the living room.

"Breakfast is ready!" Ria screeches from the bottom of the stairs making me jump. I hadn't heard her walk past.

Blaze and I help Ria carry all the dishes into the dining room and lay them out on the table. Breakfast is seriously a time of chaos, food is flying and people are leaning across each other to get to certain things.

"Thanks Luna!" Callum comes wandering into the room and spots the four guys already seated, the only rule is you can't start eating until the chef is seated. He rolls his eyes and plonks down beside Logan, everyone just sits everywhere.

"I'll go bash on everyone's doors." I race upstairs and leave Blaze grabbing out jugs of juice and milk from the fridge. Ria is putting all the stuff away and the five other guys are chatting. I make my way up the first flight of stairs and bash on the first door. Clay's door.

"Clay! Breakfast is served!" I call out banging on the door.

The door swings open revealing a freshly showered Clay, I point downstairs and walk to the next room. Again I bang, but before I can call out the door swings open.

"Yep Breakfast I heard." Kyle yawns and walks downstairs.

"The Prince has awoken from his beauty sleep!" I hear Ryker yell dramatically, "Owww." Kyle must've hit him over the head with something.

The next room is Tristan, as I walk up to it the door swings open and Tritan steps out.

"Breakfast is on the table." I point downstairs.

"Cool thanks." He jogs off down the stairs and I head up to the next floor.

Blaze is downstairs already so I go over to the door on the left. Lucas.

"Breakfast!" I bang my fist on the door and no-one answers. "Lucas?" Again no answer. "Wake up!" I hear a grumble and a door slam closed. The door in front of me swings open revealing a half dressed Lucas.

"Ah s-sorry." I stumble over my words and I feel my face heat up.

He waves it away and pulls his top over his head. "It's cool." He moves past me and closes his door. "See you downstairs." He walks off with his hands in his pockets whistling.

The next door is Elijah, I always hate waking him up. I scowl but walk up to his door.

I bang once, twice, three times and get no reply. "EJ! Breakfast!" I yell at the closed door.

"There's nobody here." A voice too high to be Elijah's responds.

"Good one, now they know you're here." I hear Elijah's voice growl.

"Oh! Oops." The female voice squeaks.

"Whatever," I mutter. "Breakfast is on the table in the dining room. If it's gone before you get downstairs too bad. It's Ria's cooking too." I yell at the door and move up the stairs.

In this house everyone fights over Ria's cooking it so good. She adds flavour and uniqueness to every dish, even Blaze does but I prefer Ria's like most of the people here. Blaze is better at plating then cooking but he doesn't burn things which is good.

I go to walk up the final flight of stairs but Zim is coming down them so I don't bother.

"How'd ya sleep?" She turns and looks at me.

"Good, I fell asleep in Ria's room we were just getting to know each other a bit more. It's weird that we are twins yet know so little about each other." Shrugging I walk down the next set of stairs.

"I bet, who cooked?" Zim faces ahead as she speaks.

"Ria of course everyone else burns the food, well other then Blaze but still." I smile and walk into the dining room.

"Oh Hey guys!" Zim walks over and sits down between Thalium and Ria. I sit opposite Blaze and next to Kyle.

"Our other roommate has a special guest over," I smile at everyone.

"Really Lark! Before we eat." Clay whines, but still grabs a pancake.

Over the next few minutes the table erupts into craziness, everyone is filling their plates and chatting to each other. It's fun, we all get along and don't care who we chat to other then Elijah. If we have an opinion on something that his father doesn't agree with he lectures us on how we are wrong and his father is right. A few times him and Ria have gotten into really heated arguments over some things, it's amusing to watch but their eyes flash to their wolfy colour making it a little terrifying sometimes.

"Ooooh we get our dragon eggs today! What does everyone hope to get?" I look around the table, everyone is thinking about their answer. "I want a lightning dragon I think. It would be pretty cool."

"That would be but I think having a ice dragon would be cooler. It would match my hair." Ria poses and laughs.

"Really? An ice dragon? I hope Thalium gets a sound dragon, that would be deadly." Kalan smiles evilly at the idea.

"I hope they don't get a sound dragon... who else agrees." Blaze laughs and everyone raises their hands.

"You guys are no fun!" Kalan whines but laughs despite himself.

For the next 20 minutes we joke around and finish eating. The guys all pack up while Ria and I rush upstairs to get ready. By the time we are ready to go everyone has left because Ria and I can easily catch up with them. I leave the house dressed in a denim jacket, black jeans and a white top and Ria is wearing leggings and oversized flannel shirt that's unbuttoned with a black tank top underneath.

"Come on! Titan let's go!" Together we race out the door with Titan, as soon as we are on the bridge Ria shifts into her wolf and we take off running. Titan and Ria easily keep up with me and in no time we catch up with our group of friends.

"You guys are getting a lot faster." Logan jumps when he notices me standing directly beside him. Ria races past in her wolf form with Titan chasing her.

"She's like a little kid when she's in her wolf form." Blaze chuckles earning a growl from Ria who keeps running circles around the group. She stops and waits for us to catch her before she continues walking. She trots along in her pure white wolf form and we all watch her as she bounds around.

"Where do you have to go?" Tristan looks over from where he is walking beside Lucas.

"The building opposite the egg nests." Kyle responds after a pause.

"Same place as where I got mine," Tristan mumbles, I forgot they were older then us, because we all live together I don't even think I about it.

"Why are you coming? What happens?" Blaze looks at Tristan with confusion plastered on his face.

"Nothing bad, it's just interesting. You undergo this test which connects with your inner power and it puts you through a trial. If you pass you get an egg. It basically stops people from cheating." Tristan shrugs.

"When I did my test I got a water dragon, I had to swim through this obstacle course underwater. It was cool but difficult, we want to watch to see what it looks like from an outside perspective." Lucas smiles thinking about his memory of the day.

"Why haven't we met your dragons?" Zim asks curiously.

"A handful of dragons are on a scouting mission or something, they went with the egg master. Mine and Elijah's were two of them." He shrugs one of his shoulders.

Ria barks from up ahead, honestly forgot she was in wolf form still. Quickly where the white wolf was standing is Ria.

"Hurry up!" Ria growls, we were walking kinda slowly.

The 9 of us jog after her towards the Egg testing building. The building looks like it should be a part of the roman district or something, with the large pillars and carved steps. We enter the building and the Older students move to the watching area and all the students my age make their way over to the group gathered around King Alexander and King Vincent.

We stand idly chatting for a few minutes before King Alexander speaks up, quieting the crowd down.

"Ok! Thank-you all for coming, today will be the day when you get your dragon eggs. This year has the largest audience, but the actual participants is about middle sized. Can all the Isalors please move over to seating area please, just here to my left." King Alexander commands the crowd's attention.

"Can you take Titan please?" Ria murmurs to a Zim. She nods and calls the wolf to follow her. It whines and refuses to move until Ria commands him. "Titan... go sit with Zim. I'll be fine boy." She scratches his head affectionately and points to Zim. The poor pup whimpers but walks away. Ryker, Kalan, and Clay follow Zim over to the seating area, they sit in the front row watching.

"This is exciting!" I smile and bounce on the balls of my feet.

"Thank-you Isalors. Ok now, you will go into one of these rooms one by one and the room will transform based on what element you can control. If you pass you get an egg after everyone has completed their tests and if you don't you retake it once. Fail again you are out. The only reason you fail is if you are not meant to be here." King Alexander continues explaining what will happen. "You will get your egg once everyone has gone, across the road is the Egg nests and there are different rooms with different eggs. You will go in and your egg will call to you." He stops speaking trying to figure out if he's forgotten anything. "I think that's all. Please find your name on the list and when that number appears on the screen above a room you will go."

A few lists are posted around the room and people scurry to each one. Ria, Blaze, Logan, Thalium, Kyle and I all walk over to the closest list. Logan and Thalium are early on, numbers 10 and 12. Blaze is number 23 and Kyle is number 51, Ria and I are number 58 and 59 the last two.

We stand in line for ages until it's finally Logan's turn he walks up to the room and enters. We don't know what they get until they exit and a symbol appears on the screen signifying what they got. He's gone for about 5-10 minutes before he exits the other side, on the screen the symbol for Earth appears.

I honestly think that's ironic, I mean he's a very down to earth person and he will get an Earth Dragon.

o-o

What dragons do you think everyone will get??
The people who need them are;
- Ria
- Lark
- Blaze
- Thalium
- Prince Kyle
- Julie
Comment and vote
- Brax Xx

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

5K 110 14
*Book 3 of the Born To Burn Series* ONLY CHAPTER 1-10 ARE OPEN WE ARE OFFICIALLY ON AMAZOM KINDLE! ❤️ PLZ CONTINUE TO SUPPORT ME THERE. I ❤️EACH AND...
48.8K 2.4K 28
There is a secret that hasn't been told to her. There is a part of her that she has no idea existed. Who she is, is not something that she had expect...
78.1K 1.5K 37
⚠️DISCONTINUED⚠️ The war between the tribes is finally over, and now the dragonets of the prophecy have a plan for lasting peace: Jade Mountain Acad...
1.4M 35.6K 37
*not edited* The prophecy says that every thousand years, Alpha twins would be born. They would share the same mate and share the Alpha power equall...