Devil's Game - Genshin x Obey...

By ThatWriterInOrbit

When Leviathan was excited to try out this new game he bought, it ended up changing his entire world instead... More

Author's Note
Prologue ~ Let The Show Begin!
Part I - For A Tomorrow Without Tears
Chapter 1 - Gods And Monsters
Chapter 2: Travelers From Afar
Chapter 3 - Demons, Begone
Part II - Farewell, Archaic Lord
Chapter 4 - Can't See Me, Can't See You
Part III - We Will Be Reunited
Chapter 6 - Distant Rumors
Chapter 7 - Adventures Of A Lifetime
Epilogue
Bonus ~ Barbatos?
Specials - The Devil Tells Stories

Chapter 5: Freeze My Soul

173 5 6
By ThatWriterInOrbit

"This is your bloody fault, Beel! " Mammon yelled as he tried to dodge the boar. "Can't you have just avoided the frozen boars?" 

"I didn't know this would happen, ok?" He shouted back. Beel used his flames to lunge an attack at the boar but it merely scratched him. What? Is he really this weak? The boar growled and started to dash to Beel. He stumbled aside and swung his claymore onto his thick muscular body. It hissed and and used his body to wrestle Beel to the ground. Temperatures were dropping and it was starting to freeze them all slowly. 

Lucifer used his Geo to summon a shield and he started attacking the boar, using his polearm to stab it's thick body. Lucifer used the spear of his polearm to jab the boar's eye but it dodged and summoned icicles from above. He looked up to see them falling everywhere and ran away from them. One icicle landed on his shin and he winced in pain at the freezing pain that stung his skin. Mammon and Asmo combined their powers to freeze the boar but it was strong enough to break free. It roared summoned other smaller boars that started attacking the brothers. They got distracted and the large boar ran after Mammon, crashing him against a stone wall. 

"Mammon!" Asmo cried. "Take that, you fat pig!" He used his Hydro abilities to attack the boar furiously but it was not bothered at all. Satan and Barbatos then used their powers, creating a huge reaction. It manage to stun the boar and it was in agony from the super-conduct that happened earlier. Using this chance, Beel used his Pyro infused claymore to deal heavy attacks on the Boar, mercilessly hitting him without stop. Satan continuously stunned the boar with his electro powers and Belphie used Anemo to combine it all together. Lucifer had to conjure shields to protect the demons but they were already badly bruised. Temperatures were even more colder than before and the brothers were desperately trying to kill the boar and get to a torch immediately. 

Just as the boar was incredibly weak in health, Mammon got up once more and used his cryo attack once again. A large blizzard was summoned and it engulfed the boar completely. There were deadly icicles surrounding the blizzard, damaging the Boar's skin constantly. Now that it was cryo infused, Satan summoned an Electro arrow that was twice as large as Beel's claymore, shooting it onto the boar. Lucifer dealt the finishing blow as he summoned a dark eclipse that instantly created a meteor shower of large rocks, falling and hitting the boar. It roared in agony as it fell and disintegrated into ashes. 

The demon brothers dropped down onto the snow, gasping for air. They trembled from the shock and aftermath of a battle. The sub-zero climate snapped them to reality and they quickly got up and left the crater. They walked in silence and was relieved to see a burning torch. They rushed towards it, defrosting some of their hands and feet that were partially frozen. They sat down to catch their breaths from the sudden realization that this world is filled with monsters that won't hesitate to kill them. Not just the little ones that run around, but of course the ones that make you tremble in fear as soon as they awaken. Belphie looked up to see another stranger staring back at them. He had short blonde hair and carried a sketch book. It was too windy to see his face but Belphie knew this wasn't the traveler. 

"Who are you?" He asked the boy who introduced himself as an alchemist of Mondstadt. 

~

"I see you are planning to cross Dragonspine to head to Mondstadt?" Albedo spoke with a calm neutral tone. "If you wish to seek my help for that, then I might oblige. Although this might interfere with my current experiment. "

"So you're an alchemist? Do you think you're also able to help us find our lost sibling?" Beel asked. "We've been traveling for quite a few days now in search of our brother. Have you seen him?" 

"Hmm, I'm afraid not. " He sadly answered. "But if you were to tell me what he looks like, I might be familiar with him. " 

Beel was about to speak but hesitated, looking at Belphie. He then stepped back and gestured his brother to do the talking instead. Belphie then realized what his brother planned to do and agreed. "He has long blonde hair tied in a braid, wears a brown outfit and has a floating companion that follows him everywhere. "

Albedo's eyes widened as if something in him clicked. He thought for a long moment. "Hmm....yes, that does ring a bell in my head. I see now. The lost brother that you speak of is actually the traveler that saved Mondstadt from Stormterror's crisis. I have never met him before but there are already stories of him being told by everyone. If you travel to Mondstadt and seek more help, you might just be able to gather enough evidence of his whereabouts. " 

The brothers sighed in relief, feeling a weight get lifted off their shoulders. Thank the heavens Belphie was able to feel Levi's presence, this just made things a whole lot easier now. They thanked Albedo and the alchemist helped them leave Dragonspine, pointing the direction of Mondstadt in the horizon. They once again was grateful for his help as they continued their journey. 

-Mondstadt-

In the city of wind and freedom, the demon brothers were immediately greeted by the guards standing at the city gates. The citizens there bustled about with their daily lives. The houses here were more traditional and had a western feel to it. The smooth cobbled path were decorated with potted plants and flowers everywhere. It was truly such a cheerful place now after the incident Albedo told them. They were told to meet with the Knights of Favonius about Levi, since they had an encounter with him before. 

They passed by many shops and climbed up towards the higher grounds of the city. They soon arrived at the Knight Headquarters. Two guards stood by the sides and they were questioned. 

"Halt, please state your reason of being here, fellow travelers. " One of them asked sternly. "Do you have permission or any invitation of sorts?" 

"Um no, but we need help from the Knights for the search of our lost sibling. " Lucifer told them. "We were sent here by Albedo, chief alchemist of Mondstadt. "

"Is that so? Then who from the Knights of Favonius do you wish to meet with?" 

Lucifer blinked, trying to think of anyone he knew but was already failing. He was about to speak the wrong name when suddenly, a soft voice caught his attention. "My my, are these visitors from afar? To what do I owe the pleasure of meeting you all here?" 

"Captain Kaeya, we have travelers wishing to speak with you regarding a lost sibling. " The guard told the man with long blue hair and an eyepatch. The captain scanned his eyes over them with glee and nodded.

"Come inside and I just might help. " He replied, walking up the stairs towards the headquarters. The demons followed him inside, hoping for a way to solve this and find Levi. Can he be trusted? They'll never really know. They entered the building and could only hope for the best. 

-Liyue-

"Woah, so this is what the golden house looks like!" Paimon gasped. "It's so full of mora, so much MORA!" 

"Paimon focus, we're here to check on the Exuvia. " Levi said. He, then began scanning the area. It was truly golden from the inside out, with so much Mora and the entire building made of pure gold. It gave off an eerie silence and Levi felt tingles erupt on his skin. He and Paimon spotted some dead soldiers lying on the ground and he knew something had happened here. He headed to the Exuvia, his guard up and ready. 

"What happened here? The Exuvia is fine but why are all the soldiers here dead?" Paimon thought out loud. "Did someone secretly sneak in here?" 

Behind them, Childe finally spoke, climbing up the stairs. "It seems that you have fallen for my little trick to lure you in here with me. The Exuvia was here all along. "

"You traitor! So you're planning to steal Morax's gnosis from the Liyue Qixing!" Paimon cried angrily. Levi was pissed and he got his sword out. Childe let out a menacing laugh. 

"Oh come on now, let's make this a fair trade. How about I challenge you to a duel? I have heard many great deeds of you in Mondstadt and you seem to be strong enough to defeat an actual dragon. Well, let's see how you're gonna react against a Harbinger!" 

"Bring it on, you Fatui traitor!" Levi demanded. "I'll crush you into pieces before you can laugh even more!" 

With that said, Childe turned and walked away from them with a smirk. Once they were in the ring, Childe whirled around and unleashed his arrows. Levi snapped and avoided an incoming shot. He used his powers to counter an attack from him. He manage to land a few attacks here and there but it was hard since Childe has a shield. Levi tried to switch between elements and deal as much damage as he could. As Childe transformed into his electro phase, Levi thought things couldn't get any harder. Childe was way faster and his attacks were relentless. Levi was badly hit several times and he could only dodge quickly before the next attack hit. Levi used his geo and anemo to stun him and it worked slightly. With this chance, Levi used his sword to attack Childe. The harbinger jumped back and lunged a swipe right in front of him. Levi used his sword to block the attack but Childe summoned a lightning strike that came plunging down from above. Levi barely managed to avoid it before he used his Anemo powers on him again. Levi switched to Geo and created an earthquake, pushing Childe backwards. Levi then lunged forward and shoved Childe back with his sword. The harbinger punched Levi and kicked him against a wall. Electro attacks stunned Levi and he was badly injured. Just then, Levi decided to use his Geo burst. The ground underneath Childe turned into violent cracks and within seconds, spears shot up and pierced Childe. The harbinger growled in agony and shoved Levi away with his two spears. 

Levi was sent flying and crashing on the ground. Childe combined his two spears and lunged at Levi but he got up and tried to block the attack. The force was too strong and an explosion forced them to separate. As the dust cleared, Levi found Childe missing in front of him. Laughter sounded and he turned to see Childe already floating next to the Exuvia. 

"You're one dirty player, you know that?" Levi growled at him angrily. 

"Oh come on, you really think you have the audacity to outplay me? Now, I just need to steal Morax's gnosis and the whole of Liyue shall see the end of it's archon. " Childe spoke, electro tingling in his hands. He shoved it into the body of the dragon, light flashing out of it. As he pulled his hand out, there was nothing but dust fading away from his grasp. Childe laughed maniacally. "Ahaha, I see, playing hard to get. Big mistake. "

Childe snapped and struck forwards. He activated his foul legacy and his doubled in height, with thick armor and a large blue cape flowing behind him. He had his large spear in hand and tore the ground apart. Levi and Paimon were sent tumbling into the ground below, with rocks crashing down around them. As they quickly got back up, Childe floated down and let out an angry roar. Levi summoned his sword again as he faces Childe again on the third round. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 945 10
The story of a man traveling through worlds and helping people. (rewrite of my first book) (genshin impact x male oc)
140K 3K 11
•Complete book of Old Mammon Fics•
2K 35 19
Levi has bought a new game, played with his brothers that weren't too happy because they got stuck in the game. With the MC! Disclaimer: I own nothin...
164K 8.8K 56
/prequel of my fanfic 'a realm away'/ when you very desperately spam a classmate about what your homework is supposed to be you don't hear from them...