Goddess rimuru (Ciel x rimuru)

By AncExe

Warning: Cringe and 3rd grade grammer Author left the story and chat More

The return
Goddess?
Rules and Regulations!
A normal trip to dwargon?
The Fear!
A visit and 3 idiots
ogres

Shizue Izawa

1.7K 61 27
By AncExe

( A|N. So, first of all, I would like to apologise to all my readers for delaying the chapter. You see, my exams were going on. Now I am free, as compensation, I am going to try to upload each chapter in two days. I guess will try.

Okay, now on to the chapter,)

3rd person pov

After a while, rimuru and the adventurer party teleported to the town. Some hobgoblins and goblinas were waiting for rimuru. As rimuru was not around the town.

When they saw rimuru, they immediately bowed and,

"Welcome back rimuru-sama."

Then suddenly a figure emerged. She was looking the same as rimuru but with some differences. Seeing these all-party members were shocked.

"Master, who are these humans."

"Oh, it's just some adventurers passing by, they were in trouble so I decided to help them."

"I am Ellen, a sorcerer"

"I am kaval, party leader"

"I am gido, an exceptional close combatant."

(A|N idk whts gido's ability)

"Shizu."

Now our ciel, thought that master isn't that kind of person who will simply help the random strangers. It has to be either an ally or a friend. So ciel thought that they must be on the masters suspect list. They don't seem to be bad persons.

"Ho, sorry for my rudeness, I am ciel and I am rimuru-sama's wife." Ciel introduced gracefully.

They were surprised once more. They thought they were twins or something like that. Moreover, they were the same gender. And top of that why she is calling her, 'master'.

'Rimuru is the reason, why we are still single.' Thought both kaval and gido at the same time. Looking at their female teammates. They both were looking at rimuru and ciel with cupid in their eyes.

"Oh yes, rigurd prepare some nice lunch for them."

"Yes, rimuru-sama."

"Please, follow me, I will guide you to the table."

"O-Oh kay.."

After that, the adventurer party was guided to the dining hall. They all were surprised by the hospitality and city. After all, no monster can build something like this without any prior knowledge.

Then they served some delicious cooking and started to eat, they were so hungry that they asked the waiter for 3rd round. Then rimuru entered with ciel. All waiters bowed and started to leave, But the 3 hasn't noticed rimuru's appearance yet. Some were angry that they were disrespecting their goddesses. But rimuru remained silent. As she expected this.

After all of them left rimuru spoke,

"Ahem, pardon our intrusion, have you enjoying your time here."

"O-Oh rimuru-san (munch!) ciel-san, sorry we didn't notice you."

"it's not a problem. Ellen."

Then their talk started. honestly, it was quite fun for rimuru. She gained some useful information and some fun leisure talk. They mostly ranted about the fuze, their guild master. Well after the meal they decided to stay because it was late.

After that, the 3 were quite enjoying their stay in town. Except one, shizu. Because she doesn't have much more time to live but, she has too many regrets. But now She was sitting on the edge of the cliff, solely enjoying the beauty of the city the rimuru had created.

Then 2 figures suddenly emerged from thin air. seeing this shizu stood on guard. Then the figures appeared to be the ruler of the town.

Shizue pov

As I was enjoying the beauty of the town that rimuru-san and ciel-san had created, suddenly, two figures appeared in front of me. I didn't feel any disorder in space so, it's not teleportation, so I stood on guard.

Oh, it's just rimuru-san and ciel-san. Then I dropped my guard. I don't know why but, rimuru-san and ciel-san are powerful individuals I can just tell by looking at them. Even if their aura doesn't. still, I don't know why I feel comfortable around them.

"Say, what's troubling you, Shizue Izawa," Rimuru-san said.

W-What do they know who I am?. I guess I shouldn't be surprised anymore. She is worshipped as a goddess in this land. May she be an actual goddess.

I thought to tell the truth. After all, it's like a burden to me, I don't have anyone to share my feelings with. Then I started to tell about how I was summoned during a war, how I killed my first friend. a hero that saved me the one who embraced me in hard times, And about ifrit. Lastly those children.

"Oh, it's quite sad. That you don't have much time left. But still, do you intend to live in this world."

W-What, how can she increase my life span? As I thought she is a Goddess. But. I don't want to live in this rotten world anymore, I don't want to kill anyone again. I cannot..... I just wanted to have a normal life. With a loving parent, a supportive friend, a partner with who I can share my burdens.

"No need rimuru-san, my days are counted. I am happy that my death isn't in a rotten place, it's in this cheerful town. But I just wanted to see how my native land has become now and I wanted to experience normal life in my country."

It feels good. It has been a long since this feeling. To relieve the burden from the chest. Then suddenly a giant magic orb appeared floating in rimuru-san's hand. Then it started to show some very big buildings. Even bigger than the one Ingrassia.

It's like a modern civilised country.

"It's Japan. Once I visited your country. And I even had a friend there. You know. He was pretty nice. He also taught me about things called manga." Rimuru-san said.

Oh, rimuru-san can travel to different universes. She is precisely a travel-holic Goddess, hehe! I'm so jealous of rimuru-san. She can go to Japan anytime she wants.

Then rimuru-san touched the upper part of my forehead and pulled something out. Suddenly, my body became weak. It was ifrit, he was in rimuru-san's hand. More precisely his neck was in rimuru-san's hand. Then for the first time, I saw pure terror in ifrit's eyes.

He was like pleading for rimuru-san's mercy. But he couldn't talk or move. Rimuru-san's didn't talk or do anything, only looked into ifrits eyes. Even I was scared, I didn't feel any aura, still, my instincts are pleading me to leave this place.

3rd person pov

"Ifrit, any last words."

"I., I... Jus-st... Want to ask for... great-t ones..... M-Mercy....."

"If you want to apologise, apologise to Shizue, not me."

"Shizu... I ask for your forgiveness."

Then a large shockwave was spread throughout the area destroying many trees. After a while, after the smoke has disappeared, we can see the ifrit on the ground, rimuru's foot on his face, ifrit with barely any
consciousness, something is stopping him from going unconscious, what it is?

It's fear. It's because of the fear when great ones attention is on him, if he was to go unconscious, he cannot even imagine what would be his fate. But to tell the truth, ciel cast a spell that prevents a person from going unconscious. Because if he was to go unconscious his life could be taken by rimuru. It's both fear and magic that keeps ifrit awake.

But why did ciel save ifrits life? Because she wants someone to keep an eye on the lizard. Even if ciel can keep an eye on him all the time. Ciel didn't want to waste time on something like that. So she thought ifrit would best option. After this, his ego would probably perish. her sign might be already seen by rimuru.

"That's not a correct way to apologise to someone, who suffered you for a whole life."

Then ifrit asks rimuru for permission to get up, then he stands. Barely. Then he walked towards shizu. And falls on her legs.

"Shizu-sama, please forgive me, I-I just wanted to go back Leon-sama. But since Leon-sama left you with me, I didn't have any way to go back. But now I don't have any reason to go back, because Leon-sama doesn't need me. Because I am useless. I only realised it now.  But for now, I just want to ask for your forgiveness... Please..."

Seeing this, Shizue smiled and said,

"Don't worry ifrit, even if you caused some troubles for me, because of you I survived, I saved many people, it's because of you. You gave me strength, you are the reason for what I am today. but I did want you to realize your mistake. Don't worry I never hated you. I forgive you."

"S-Shizu-sama......"

"Before I die, rimuru-san I have a request for you. I know I am selfish but, Please save those children..."

Rimuru nodded, Shizue soul slowly started to fade away, she smiled. Soon rimuru went and embraced her. And  whispered,

"***** * *** *********, Shizue."

She didn't understand what rimuru said, but she only nodded. Soon shizue's soul has faded away from this world.

There was quite a silence in the area. Rimuru was gently holding Shizue's body. It has become nighttime. Enjoying the cold breeze in the night, rimuru looked at his lovely town.

We can see that the cold-hearted ifrit shedding tears. He probably realized all the mistakes done to that innocent soul. Then after a while, ciel asked rimuru to take ifrit. After rimuru agreed, ciel went to the sub-dimension where veldora lives.

But rimuru was yet sitting there, thinking about the encounter she had today. Then after a while, she stood up and smiled,

"I hope you got, what you wanted Shizue."

??? pov

Where am I?.  What place is this?  Why am I here, I am supposed to be dead, at least my death was peaceful
Now I can't see a thing except for a void. An empty void.

Oh! What is that, I can see some light coming from that side? I hurriedly moved there, when I reached my blinded with bright.

3rd person pov

"Hey, sir! Your wife had a baby girl." A nurse told to the handsome man who was desperately waiting outside the hospital room.

"Let me see!."

"Sure come this way, please."

"See dear, we have been blessed with a baby girl." Said a beautiful woman.

"Omg! She got the same gorgeous face like yours, love."

"Oh, c'mon you are flattering me (blush), what you gonna name her."

"Hm, how about Shizue.... "

"Hmmm... Shizue, shizue-Izawa, okay!!  It's a beautiful name. Your name will shizue-Izawa." The women declared cheerfully.

Shizue pov

What's happening! Am I hallucinating? Why I can see my mother. Why? And who is that man? He looks like the man that my mother used to describe as my father. It can't be true right.

Then I remembered what rimuru-san said. "Start a new beginning, Shizue."

Rimuru-san........ I started to tear up, she not only gave me a new life but also my parents. How can I repay my debt to rimuru-san? I will forever treasure you in my heart, rimuru-san.

Thank you, thank you rimuru-san.

"Dear, look she is crying."

"She is a new newborn baby, of course, she will cry."

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

3rd person pov

After that night. All the party members were ready to set off. Then they heard the news of Shizue. The trio was sad. They didn't travel much but still, shizu was a nice and kind person. Ellen was crying in shizue's chest.

After that, they mourned shizue's body, At the place where rimuru and Shizue last met. The whole town gathered and prayed for shizue's peace.

After that, the trio was about to leave the town. Rimuru gave them some nice equipment and said,

"Take these, on the way if kaval poked   some nest, you need nice equipment for survival right?."

They all chuckled and started to bully kaval.

"Thank you rimuru-san, for your hospitality and delicious foods." They all said in unison.

"Then we will take our leave, rimuru-san," Ellen said.

After sending them off, rimuru came back to his town.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiyoooo!

What's up ur lazy author is here.

Opinions on the chapter.

Didn't check for any grammar mistakes. Because I was already very late for this chapter. I will just upload it.

Okay! That's it.

Thank you for reading. Have a nice day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

770K 46.7K 112
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
302K 9.8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
140K 7.8K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1.1M 50.6K 96
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC