Fuck me harder or Love me har...

By lisa_money_dollar

"Love me harder while you fucking me harder" Started: 10-02-21 Published: 10-02-21 Ended: 11-04-21 All Righ... More

Fuck me harder or Love me harder
Fuck me harder or Love me harder cast
Achievements
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
FUCK ME HARDER OR LOVE ME HARDER

CHAPTER 15

978 44 1
By lisa_money_dollar

Third Person

🥀

V was in the club he owned. He was going to meet some clients who wanted to buy drugs and guns.

There is a room in the club that is for the clients and for the BTS gang only.

He is sitting on the sofa and putting his feet on the table that has different types of hard liquor with different colors.

The lights in the room were dim and the room was painted in red.

The sofa was bloody red and the table was made with glass.

He grabbed the lighter from the packet of his jeans to light the cigarette.

He puffed the deadly stick for more than a minute while waiting for his clients.

Besides him was a black bag that contained different kinds of drugs and different calibers of guns.

The face of the younger man flashes in his mind. His gorgeous face, pinkish lips, chubby cheeks, athletic thighs, permed raven silky hair, smooth milky skin, long lashes that touched his cheeks, small fingers, a petite waist, and his pointed nose.

V finds him adorable when he widens his big innocent bambi eyes.

He wants to coo at the cuteness of the younger one.

When he is puffing his cheeks, he wants to squish them until they redden.

The face of the younger man was addicting. When you looked at him, you couldn't look away.

The innocent look on his face makes him so adorable and cute.

The gang leader moistens his dry lips as he recalls how the younger one's disheveled appearance drives him insane and causes him to lose himself.

After waiting 15 minutes in the room, someone knocked on the door, indicating that his important clients who wanted to buy drugs and guns had already arrived.

He fixed his slightly crumpled tee shirt and removed the ashes on his pants that came from cigarettes he puffed minutes ago. The old clients entered the room.

"Good afternoon V, do you have the things we ordered?" A man in his mid 40's said.

"Yes, Mr. Choi."

Mr. Choi is one of the clients who always buys drugs and guns for their gang together with Mr. Ji.

He pointed at the black bag on the sofa and saw that the men, Mr. Choi and Mr. Ji, were holding a bag that they knew contained plenty of money.

Mr. Choi and Mr. Ji's men inspect the drugs and cartridges to ensure that they are complete, and they nod to their boss that the supply is complete. Mr. Ji smiled at V and they shook hands for good business.

Mr. Choi gives the money to V and Mr. Ji's men get the black bag that has drugs and guns they order

"Nice doing business with you V."

The gang leader nods at him and smiles.

It is nice to have business with you too, Mr. Choi and Mr. Ji.

"We will buy it again for you next time."

"Sure, Mr. Ji"

They didn't take 10 minutes to do their own business since the clients of the older had business trips to attend to.

The brunette drinks one shot of Bacardi on the rocks before she leaves the club to go home to her house.

He misses the face of his doll. Even though he just left for more than 4 hours, he already misses the younger man's warmth.

He looked at the time. It was already 11:20 in the evening. He is sure that his darling doll is already in deep slumber.

He drove his car fast in the middle of the empty road to reach the house immediately.

He wants to hug Jungkook and be with him. That's why he is driving so fast.

The night sky was aglow with bright city lights. The pale crescent moon shone like a silvery claw in the night sky.

The blanket of stars that stretches to infinity. The occasional barking of faraway dogs broke the silence of the night.

He reached his home and opened the gate. V took the keys from his pocket to open the door.
A shocked and trembling young man burst in front of him.

The older man wasn't shocked to see the younger man in front of him.

He knows what thought was playing on Jungkook's mind. He wanted to escape and leave him.

When the words escape words enter his mind, his face darkens and becomes blank, showing no emotions.

He gritted his teeth at the thought that the young man wanted to leave him.

"What are you trying to do, darling?"

The younger gulped hard at the saliva that had become lodged in his throat.He bit his lip due to fear.

He jotted and flinched when V asked him what he was trying to do since he used his dark, deep, and dangerous voice towards him.

"You want to escape and leave me?"

He walked slowly towards the younger man until the younger man's back touched the cold wall.

He pinned the idol with one hand while tilting the singer's chin, forcing them to look into each other's eyes.

"Answer me when I'm asking you, doll,"

Jungkook shook his head, his body filled with fear; he felt so weak and helpless at this moment.

His eyes became glossy drops of tears trailing his pale cheeks.

"I need words, doll. If you don't answer, you will get punished hard. "

"No. V, I'm not going to escape nor leave."

A lie and a choke sob escape from the younger man's mouth.

He lied so that V would not get mad at him.

"Do you mean that doll?"

"Yes, I'm not going to leave you"

When Jungkook said that the dark and cold blank face of the older man softened when he heard what Jungkook said, he wouldn't leave him.

"Are you mad?"

Softly asked by the younger man with an azure eye that is still staring at him.

V pecked his lips two times and a smile spread over his face and his rectangular smile was seen by the younger

"No doll, I'm not mad anymore since you said that you aren't trying to leave me and your new home"

V hugged him tightly while rubbing his back.

"Let's go to sleep, darling, it's late."

🥀

---

I hope you enjoy this chapter :)

- Love lots ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.4K 60
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...
56.6K 2.2K 34
I hate you with all my gut -Jk but I love you till my last-Tae unexpected marriage between two persons with different personalities let's see in the...
156K 4.3K 33
𝑱𝒆𝒐𝒏 𝒋𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌 --- 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒆𝒐 𝒐𝒇 𝒋𝒆𝒐𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏. 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒆. 𝒌𝒊𝒎...
74.4K 3.6K 28
A story about two souls. One is the definition of arrogance who never smiled in his life while the other one is the definition of sweetness who alway...