Perfect Storm [Dave East FanF...

By LoveMiaxo

๐ŸšจWarning this book is VERY TOXIC ๐Ÿšจ 2ND BOOK TO WHAT IS LOVE ? Love is never enough. More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
100k ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
Epilogue
Third and Final Book out Now !!

35.

3.9K 124 159
By LoveMiaxo

Comment + Vote 🤍
Omniscient

"That's my baby girl," Dave gushed at Maniya who was sat getting her makeup done.

"Daddy stop," Maniya blushed shifting in her seat. The makeup artist laughed and continued on the finishing touches.

"I can't say you look nice?" Dave said taking a seat on her couch,

"Yeah but I'm not a baby anymore," Maniya mumbled looking down at her phone quickly.

"You're always gonna be our baby," Dave responded. "But you gotta hurry up, the party started two hours ago,"

"Okay daddy but mama isn't ready either," Maniya pointed out,

"Don't talk about me!" Naala shouted from down the hall.

"She's been doing her hair for 2 hours," Dave tried to say quietly.

"Mama thinks it's her birthday," Maniya laughed loudly,

"Why you so loud?" Dave sucked in his breath. Moments after Naala came gliding down the hallway, her hair pinned up and her make up perfectly done. 

"It is my birthday," Naala said sitting on Dave's lap. "I'm celebrating keeping up with you,"

"Yeah you are," Dave bit his lip as he took her in. "You look sexy," He said quietly kissing her cheek.

"Thank you, you look handsome too," Naala smiled kissing his lips lightly. Dave tried to deepen the kiss but Naala pulled away.

"My lipstick," She said wiping his lips.

"Erm and I'm in here," Maniya tutted in disgust.

"My parents do the same," Jas the make up artist laughed applying highlight to Maniya's cheekbones.

"My mom and dad never stop," Maniya said quietly. Dave and Naala weren't paying attention because they were caught up in each other.

"It's cute, it shows that they're actually in love with each other," Jas smiled at them.

"Yeah I guess," Maniya agreed, she did look up to her parents, she admired how they always fought for their love one way or another.

"What's the matter?" Dave asked Naala who seemed a bit down.

"We need to talk," Naala said to Dave, clinging to his neck.

"Ion like the sound of that," Dave mumbled rubbing her butt,

"Nothing bad but I want us to talk about something," Naala replied. "Please?" Naala held his hand.

"Sure, Niya we're gonna be in our room," Dave said tapping Naala so she can stand up.

"Okay, I think we're almost done," Maniya answered looking between them. "What's happened?"

"Nothing, you look so beautiful my angel," Naala said moving closer to her. "So beautiful," She smiled brightly.

"Y'all act like I look like a monster most days," Maniya frowned playfully.

"You do," Dave nodded making Naala hit his chest,

"Don't talk about my baby like that," Naala complained pulling him out of the room with her.

Dave followed behind her as she led him back into their room. Naala sat down on the bed and patted the space beside her.

"What's wrong baby?" Dave said sitting down,

"Do you think I have a purpose anymore?" Naala got straight to it.

"What do you mean?" Dave replied with a confused face.

"A purpose, do you think I have a purpose?" Naala repeated,

"I think that a lot of things wouldn't run if you weren't around. You're a beast at this Mom shit and you got the salon," Dave responded, he didn't understand the question.

"I want to go back to work," Naala said softly, "Only if you think I should," She rushed out.

"Why does it matter what I think?" Dave said holding her hand. "If that's what you wanna do baby, I'm behind you a hundred percent,"

"Really?" Naala pouted her eyes watering,

"Don't get upset," Dave said wiping her eyes,

"These are happy tears," Naala sniffed. "I want to go back but I didn't want you to think I'm abandoning the girls,"

Dave shook his head and kissed her hand, "I wouldn't think that because I know you're always a mother first. Remember I told you that you should work, you love your job,"

"I love you so much," Naala sighed flinging her arms around him.

"I love you too," Dave laughed, hugging her back. Naala crawled into his lap and put her face in his neck.

"What's up?" Dave said kissing her, he trailed down her neck and onto her chest.

"Why won't you have sex with me?" Naala moaned softly, "What's wrong with me?" She added looking at him.

"I don't want you to anything you're not cool with," Dave mumbled against her skin. Naala huffed and adjusted herself on his lap.

"I want you to have sex with me," Naala responded putting her hand on his chest.

"You gon get off that birth control like we said?" Dave questioned rubbing his hands up and her thighs.

"Don't play with me Amir," Naala said with a chuckle,

Dave and Naala joked around about having more babies but after Naala's recent abortion, she got back onto her birth control. It wasn't because her and Dave were having sex, it was because Naala wanted to be safe.

"Naala we not about to have sex right now," Dave said moving her hand from his draws.

"You're no fun," Naala tutted getting up and taking her robe off, exposing her naked body.

"You making it hard," Dave groaned putting his head in his hands.

"That's what you get for being boring," Naala laughed walking into their closet.

~~

"That dress is too damn short," Dave mumbled sipping his drink.

"Nigga she yours now, chill out," Priest laughed beside him.

The party was in full swing and Maniya was enjoying herself. She loved how chill her parents were because that meant she got to spend time with Damon too.

Naala was helping them sort out the cake and in turn, she kept having to pull her dress down.

"You stuck on daddy duties," Brianna laughed walking over. Dave looked down at a sleeping Samar and nodded.

"He's so calm with you," Brianna pointed out,

"Mar is calm in general, he don't be giving us problems," Dave said a bit too soon. Samar started to wiggle and pull at him, opening his eyes to cry loudly.

"He don't think so," Priest laughed at Dave struggling. Naala heard Samar's cries and stopped what she was doing to tend to him.

"The bottle isn't working," Dave complained as Samar started to move his head away from it.

"What's the matter handsome?" Naala cooed lifting him up. "Why you giving your step daddy problems?" She said rocking him.

"He don't want it," Dave said handing her the bottle,

"He wants titty," Priest said lowly, Brianna hit his shoulder and looked over at Naala.

"Hey Lala," Brianna spoke up just as Naala got Samar situated. Her breasts were covered and Dave sat closely beside her, with his arm on the back of her chair.

"Hi," Naala replied not looking up from him,

"How have you been?" Brianna tried to spark conversation. Naala looked at her with a raised brow,

"Why are you doing this right now?" Naala sighed. She hadn't spoken to Brianna in a very long time and it was down to the way Brianna iced her out.

"I'm gonna go check on the girls," Dave whispered into her ear. The conversation looked like it was about to be awkward and he didn't want no parts in it.

"Okay," Naala nodded. "Easy on the drinks," She warned, she had caught him having more than one drink.

Dave nodded and pecked her lips. He stood up, signalling to Priest to get up too.

"Brianna we have nothing to talk about," Naala spoke after they left the table.

"You stopped talking to me Naala," Brianna mentioned.

"Because I came home to you and Mia dragging me on the internet. We were close Bri and you could have spoken to me," Naala spoke quietly.

"I was angry. You could have told me about Saint, I took you as my little sister," Brianna said leaning back.

"Angry at what? Y'all were going in on me about something that had nothing to do with you. I get why Mia was mad but you have no right," Naala responded to her.

"As soon as Naleli came into the picture, you pushed me to the side," Brianna said jumping to a whole new subject.

"What does that even mean? She's my twin sister. I don't have to explain to you our closeness. Until I went away we didn't have any problems," Naala said uninterested in the conversation.

"I even took care of you, flew you out and shit like that. I didn't have to do that," Naala concluded.

"Bitch please, you got to where you are from lying on your back, don't act as if you know what hard work is," Brianna argued back. She didn't like the idea that Naala took care of her.

"Says the woman who makes YouTube videos for a living." Naala laughed. "Brianna get out of my face," She waved her off.

"I was actually trying to be civil with you because we have no choice but to see each other," Brianna sighed,

"Oh trust me, I'm civil," Naala replied wiping Samar's mouth with his bib. "But I will also be busy laying on my back so I don't think we will see much of each other,"

"You're really immature," Brianna scoffed,

"I've heard it all before," Naala said looking over at Dave who was dancing with Malia in his arms.

"Naala please can we stop fighting?" Brianna almost begged. "I don't want to fight with you, you were my best friend."

"Was I your best friend when you got on Instagram and told everyone I was a hoe? Was I your best friend when you started hanging with Trinity and still talking shit about me?" Naala retorted.

Brianna stayed quiet, she had no response to that. She knew she acted bad in the situation but at the time, she didn't like the way Naala behaved.

"I'm a grown woman and I don't have time for petty fights, there's no bad blood," Naala shrugged lifting Samar up.

"Now if you excuse me, it's my daughters birthday," She said before standing up and leaving Brianna on the table.

"That seemed heated," Chanel said coming over and sitting beside Brianna.

"I don't know why your brother keeps going back there," Brianna mumbled, her eyes on Naala as she interacted with other people.

"I don't know either, but she gives it up too easily. I think he likes that he doesn't have to work for much, all he do is blow a bag and she's back," Chanel gossiped with Brianna.

"He bought her fucking life," Brianna cursed. "All she do is sit home and have his babies, he's the one bringing all the money in,"

"That's what my mama thinks," Chanel answered, "I'm starting to think that's all she's good for,"

"Y'all sound bitter as fuck," Trinity spoke up. They didn't even realise she joined them at the table.

"What's it to you? You should be mad she stole my brother from right under you," Chanel said with a mug.

"I've learned to move on, Naala hasn't done anything to me and I'm sure she hasn't done anything to y'all," Trinity preached.

"How far up her ass do you wanna go?" Brianna laughed,

"Right," Chanel chimed in. "She is literally the reason that my brother has you and Mariah living out in Jersey, that don't bother you?"

Trinity frowned and didn't say anything back. She did wonder why Dave moved them all the way to Jersey. He claimed it was for Trinity to have better job opportunities but Chanel's words were getting to her.

Trinity looked over at where Dave and Naala stood and she felt played.

"Does he even pay you child support?" Brianna added,

"I didn't put him on child support, he looks after us," Trinity said dismissing the conversation.

"Not as much as he do her," Chanel mumbled under her breath.

~~

"Ready to give it to her?" Dave asked Naala, she had finally gotten the chance to have something to eat. Sinai was holding Samar and Malia was in Naala's lap.

"Let me finish feeding her," Naala said referring to Malia.

"She can eat a few fries baby," Dave laughed, Malia was spoilt and Naala didn't help.

"Shut up," Malia frowned at her dad,

"Semaj," Naala said in a warning tone, "You don't speak to your dad like that,"

"He's in our business," Malia replied holding onto Naala.

"Girl ain't nobody in your business," Dave flicked her arm playfully. Malia gasped and hit him back. Dave flew backwards and clutched his arm.

"You got your mama's strength," Dave complained rubbing his arm.

"You're so dramatic," Naala sucked her teeth. "Get out of our business," She added helping Malia sip her juice.

"Give me a kiss," Dave said analysing her face,

"No, I just put on lipgloss," Naala said moving her face from his. "Why you all up under me today?" She asked looking at him.

"I'm not," Dave lied, he was keeping an eye on her.

"You are, why don't you go over there with Priest?" She asked putting Malia down.

"I want to be by you," Dave shrugged. "You don't want me around you?" He said pulling her chair closer.

"Are you going to have sex with me?" Naala spoke quietly leaning into him.

"That's what you want?" Dave said softly rubbing his hands up and down her thighs.

"Yeah," Naala breathed out putting her head on his shoulder. He gripped her thighs sending tingles through her body.

"That's turning you on?" Dave whispered in her ear, trailing kisses from her ear down her neck.

"Stop teasing me," Naala replied moving his head, "Let's go give her the gift first then we can go home,"

It was getting late and Naala knew Maniya wanted it to be more of a party now than a family gathering.

"Yeah," Dave kissed her lips, "Come on mama," He helped her up and pulled her dress down, standing behind her.

"Niya we're about to go but me and your daddy have a surprise for you," Naala said as they approached Maniya. Damon moved his hand from her waist when he peeped Dave staring at it.

"Do he gotta be that close?" Dave mumbled in Naala's ear,

"She's 23 Amir," Naala defended turning her attention back to Maniya.

"What is it?" Maniya smiled wide,

"Come outside and see," Naala laughed taking her hand. Dave followed close behind them until they made it to the front.

"Okay close your eyes," Dave instructed turning around.

"Ion trust this mama, what is it?" Maniya giggled shutting her eyes.

"Ain't nobody trynna kill you, watch your step," Naala said helping her down the steps.

"If I fall mama I'm gonna be embarrassed," Maniya held onto her tight.

"Why are all your kids like you?" Dave tutted, "Dramatic as hell," He added.

"Shut up before I punch you," Naala mumbled swatting his hands away from her ass.

They got outside properly and Dave held his hand out for Naala to stop walking.

"You can open your eyes now," Dave said bringing the key out of his pocket.

"Daddy!" Maniya squealed, "You remembered," She jumped up and down before running over to the car.

"It wasn't me," Dave laughed at her excitement,

"Mommy!" Maniya pouted, "I love you both," She said getting in the car.

"You're welcome," Naala smiled holding Dave's hand. This were the moments she lived for, making her children happy.

~~

"How many drinks did you have?" Sinai screwed up her face at her dad. For a 13 year old, she was very much like her mom, very observant and out spoken.

"Not that many," Dave hiccuped opening the door for her to get out of the car.

Naala laughed and shook her head, "Even she can she it, and you drove us home,"

"I ain't in the mood right now Naala," Dave mumbled taking a sleeping Saint out of the car.

"Wake him up, he's too big for all that," Naala said holding Samar and his diaper bag. "Nai can you take the bag please?" She asked.

Sinai nodded taking the bag, "Phat pick your feet up,"

"Shut up," Malia responded, that was her new favorite word.

"Malia I am not gonna tell you about your language again. Next time, Ima whoop your ass." Naala said walking into the house.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up," Malia chanted running into the house.

"I swear to God," Naala huffed following behind her.

"Chill out," Dave spoke passing by her,

"You're drunk don't talk to me," Naala answered laying Samar down in his play pen. She kicked off her heels and walked in the direction of the kitchen.

"Who said I'm drunk?" Dave replied sitting at the island. He had already put Saint on the couch, he was still asleep.

Naala ignored him, bringing out a glass and filling it up with water.

"Drink it," She placed it in front of him. "I'm gonna get them in bed, sober up," Naala said before leaving him on his own.

"Not even drunk," Dave mumbled to himself pushing the water away.

"Baby!" He shouted up the stairs,

"Amir drink the water," Naala shouted back. She wasn't even angry at him because he never got to let loose recently because of her. But she hated drunk Dave, he was an idiot.

"This nasty ass water," Dave said walking over to the sink and pouring it down it. "I'm hungry," He said to himself, walking into the pantry.

Dave groaned when he saw the state of it. Naala had gotten back into her habit and everything was colour coded and in alphabetical order.

"Can't even find the Cheetos," Dave said angrily shifting through everything.

"You better not be in my pantry," Naala said as she came down the staircase. Her dress was now off and she was dressed in one of his shirts and boy shorts.

She saw the door open and shook her head. "You don't listen," Naala fussed at him.

"Why you hiding the Cheetos?" Dave complained leaning against the door.

"It's under C dummy," Naala pointed out grabbing them and handing them to him.

"You're so mean," Dave muttered opening the chips, "Ion even want them anymore," He frowned closing them back up.

"Did you drink the water?" Naala asked him taking the Cheetos back.

"I ain't even drunk," He replied holding onto her waist. "Come with me upstairs," He said pulling her with him.

"You need some water," Naala giggled from him putting his hands in her shorts.

"Ion need it," Dave said leaning down to kiss her lips. They kissed passionately until it turned sloppy. Dave lifted her off her feet and carried her to the couch.

"Come up out of these," He said tugging at her shorts while kissing her neck.

Naala did as she was told and laid back, letting him crawl between her legs. He kissed in between her thighs all the way up to her centre.

"Still pretty as fuck," He mumbled with a smirk,

"Amir," Naala moaned softly when he started licking his tongue back and forth. Spreading her lips apart with his tongue, he started to sucking on her clit.

Naala felt like she was about to explode and he wasn't helping because he was going crazy on her.

"Wait," Naala panted as the familiar feeling built up in her stomach causing her to crawl back up the couch.

"Stop running," Dave spoke lifting his head up and gripping her thighs. He went back to what he was doing and held onto her tightly, to stop her legs from shaking.

It wasn't long before Naala came all over his tongue and he licked it all up.

Dave sat up and licked his lips, "Why you trynna run now? All that big shit you were talking," He said while positioning himself in front of her.

"Amir shut up," Naala replied with hooded eyes. He nodded and slowly pushed himself into her.

"Are you okay?" He asked leaning down to her. Naala hissed and nodded. "I'm gonna take it slow, aight?" He assured her before moving in and out of her slowly.

Dave was trying to be gentle with her after everything she had been through,

Naala moaned lightly wrapping her arm around his neck, "Faster," She whispered into his ear.

He took her hand and sped up, sending her into a frenzy.

"It feels so good," Naala moaned loudly, tightening her walls around him. She had forgotten how perfect they fit each other.

"Fuck," Dave mumbled sucking in his breath, he closed his eyes at the feeling of her wrapped around him and tried to savor the moment. He moved his hand from hers and wrapped it around her neck.

The intense pleasure became too overwhelming for her so she began to push his stomach back,

"What I told you about running?" Dave said moving her hand. He pulled out and lifted her up, "Arch your back,"

"Amir," Naala whined doing as she was told. He held onto her waist tightly before slipping back in giving her long, deep strokes.

Dave started to go at a steady pace, speeding up randomly and then slowing down, leaving her wanting more.

"This is what you wanted huh?" He asked drilling her. Naala's words got stuck in her throat from his fast strokes. She was throwing it back as best as she could but she couldn't keep up.

"I'm so close," Naala cried out, her face buried in the couch.

"Go 'head," Dave grunted as his dick stiffened in her. They reached their peak together and both collapsed on the couch.

"You okay?" He asked pecking her cheek,

"Yeah," Naala breathed out, "Now I have to get the cleaners in," Naala added, referring to the couch.

"Call em in the morning," He mumbled against her skin. He was falling asleep on top of her.

"We can't sleep down here bae, come on," Naala said rubbing the back of his head. Dave groaned and lifted his head up.

Naala tapped his back again and he pulled out of her, getting up.

"It's warm in there," Dave complained lifting her up and throwing her over his shoulder.

"I know it is," Naala laughed tiredly clinging to him.

Dave carried her all the way to their bedroom and put her on the bed.

"Aren't you tired?" Naala asked him when he turned the tv on.

"I wanna spend time with you," Dave yawned getting in to the bed beside her.

"Aw," Naala pouted leaning over to kiss him. "Now I can show you the car," She said taking her iPad from the nightstand.

"Yeah lemme see it," Dave replied pulling her closer. Naala unlocked her iPad and went to where she saved the details.

"Isn't it so cute?" She said showing him the custom Bentley Bentaga she had on her wish list.

"How much is this gonna cost me?" Dave asked swiping through the photos.

"Not much, 72 thousand," Naala said putting her head on his chest. "I really want it baby," She said when she heard him tut.

"Naala it's an extra 20 for the tints," Dave shook his head reading through it.

"I know but I can't have it without the tints," Naala replied looking up at him. "Please?"

Dave looked down at her and couldn't help but give in to her request. Her big brown doe eyes stared back into his and her perfectly pouted lips, were pushed out for further effect.

"We'll go to the dealership tomorrow," Dave mumbled handing her back the iPad.

"Yay thank you," Naala smiled wide. She leaned up and pecked his lips, "With the tints?" She asked to be sure.

"Whatever you want," Dave shrugged. He liked to spoil Naala and she liked being spoilt, it was all she had even known. Every man Naala had been with romantically, took care of her - that's what she expected.

"After the dealership, we can go and check if they've got that purse back," Dave added cupping her butt in his hands.

"At Chanel?" Naala questioned rubbing his chest. "I don't like it anymore, there's one in Hermes that I wanted,"

"Tell me which one it is, I'll get someone to pick it up," Dave replied,

"Why can't we go to get it together?" Naala asked running her nails up and down his chest. "There's more things I need,"

"You right, we'll go," Dave said with a yawn. Naala climbed on top of him and hugged his neck.

"I love you," Naala said with a smile, "Do you love me?" She said straddling his lap.

"I love you more than I can describe," Dave spoke honestly. "And I ain't never gonna make anymore mistakes with you, you mean too much to me,"

"Really?" Naala said leaning down to his neck. "It didn't feel like I meant anything to you,"

"I'm sorry for that," Dave mumbled rubbing her butt. "I'm sorry baby," He repeated kissing her neck.

"You can't do that to me again," Naala whispered into his ear.

"I won't," Dave shook his head wrapping his arms around her. He kissed her lips lightly, sucking on her bottom lip.

Naala melted at his touch, letting him kiss all over her. She adjusted herself on his lap and pulled down his draws, bringing out his rock hard dick.

"Shit," They both hissed as Naala slid down on him.

Taking a moment to adjust, she rocked herself back and forth on him, using his chest as support.

Naala paused and threw her head back in pleasure while Dave matched her strokes.

"I love you so much," Naala moaned holding onto him, "Don't stop," She cried out loudly.

Dave sat up in the bed so Naala was sat in his lap properly while he held onto her.

"Damn Love," Dave cursed kissing her neck. He let her take control and when she started to slow down, he knew she was close.

"Hold it," Dave grunted in her ear, his own peak approaching.

"I cant," Naala replied leaning into him. She didn't wait for his instruction, Naala came moments after allowing him to release himself in her.

"Thank God for birth control," Naala laughed rolling off of him.

"Don't play with me, I'll fuck around and flush them shits," Dave laughed laying back down beside her.

"Shut up and sleep," Naala mushed his face.

"Then you wonder why Malia keeps saying it," Dave laughed pulling her leg over his.

~~

Maniya unlocked the front door and creeped into the house. It was 4am and she really didn't want her parents to see her coming in that late.

"23 and still sneaking into my own house," Maniya grumbled to herself. Maniya had an apartment but she preferred staying at home, her mom spoilt her.

Maniya crept past the hallway and into the kitchen, she stopped in her tracks when she saw her dad leaning behind the counter, with his back towards her.

"Shit La," Dave mumbled. Maniya raised a brow and made herself know.

"Daddy?" Maniya spoke making Dave jump. He turned back to look at her and then faced where he was looking before.

"What's up Ni? I thought you were - er - what I thought?" He stuttered over his words.

"Why you acting strange?" Maniya frowned walking closer. That's when Naala popped up from behind the counter,

"Hey my angel," She smiled, discreetly wiping the side of her mouth. "It's late no?"

"I wanted to come home," Maniya replied looking between them weirdly. "Mama why were you on the floor?"

"I um, we were -" Naala couldn't find the words and kept nudging Dave to help her.

Maniya connected the dots and almost vomited in her mouth. "Do y'all ever stop?" She frowned at them.

"Stop what?" Naala acted clueless. "I need to - er - give me a sec," She stumbled over her words. Naala rushed out of the kitchen to go and brush her teeth.

"You're so nasty," Maniya said to her dad. Dave gave her the same clueless look and moved from around the counter.

"You coming in the house 4am and talking about I'm nasty, this my house," Dave responded opening the refrigerator.

"Me and Damon broke up," Maniya huffed taking a seat in front of him, avoiding where her mom and dad were.

"Already? He was all over you tonight," Dave said taking out a juice. "You want one?" He asked showing her the bottle.

Maniya shook her head and huffed, "Why do men cheat?" She asked out loud.

"You're asking the wrong person," Dave said seriously, "Ion know why we do it but it's a shitty thing to do,"

"I did everything a girlfriend's meant to do, what more does he want from me?" Maniya said getting upset. Dave sat awkwardly beside her,

"You want me to get your mama?" He asked when she started to sniff.

"Can you beat him up for me?" Maniya questioned lifting her head up.

"I'll beat every nigga up for you," Dave chuckled holding his arms out to hug her. "Stop crying," He said rubbing her back.

"What happened?" Naala asked coming back out to the kitchen. "Who do I have to hurt?" She said walking to Maniya's side.

"Her whack ass boyfriend cheated on her," Dave said letting her go.

"Aw baby," Naala cooed hugging a crying Maniya. She was experiencing her first heartbreak. "He's not worth your tears Ni, come on," Naala spoke wiping her face.

"He's been doing it for months," Maniya sobbed in her mom's arms. "I asked him so many times mama, I never even wanted a relationship and now look what he's done to me,"

"How did you find out?" Naala asked smoothing down her hair.

"I went through his phone," Maniya sniffed,

"Oh baby no, we don't do that," Naala shook her head. "I never go through your daddy's phone anymore, it's left me ready to kill him everytime," She laughed.

"Mom be serious," Maniya frowned with tears still running down her face.

"Okay I'm sorry," Naala said putting on a straight face. "Then what happened?"

"Then he started being mean and saying stuff like I didn't please him enough, and that I'm boring," Maniya cried on her mom's shoulder.

"What does he mean you don't please him enough?" Dave almost shouted. "You was having sex with him?" He hated the idea of that.

"Stop it," Naala replied wiping Maniya's face,

"Then I told him I think I'm pregnant and he said it wasn't his," Maniya dropped the last bomb making Dave almost lose his shit.

"I'm going over there," Naala said firmly letting Maniya go. "He's got me messed up if he thinks he can treat my daughter any type of way,"

Naala stormed off to get her keys, but was swiftly stopped by Dave.

"Chill out, I'll go by there tomorrow," Dave warned her.

"Why not now? Look at our daughter Amir, she's heartbroken," Naala gestured to a tearful Maniya.

"And that ain't gonna change if you go other there acting all crazy," Dave responded wrapping his arms around her waist. "Chill," He repeated kissing the side of her face.

"Whatever, Niya let me take you upstairs," Naala said moving away from Dave. "I've got you my angel, stop crying," Naala pouted hugging her tightly.

"Don't you start," Dave pointed when he saw her eyes getting glassy.

"When my baby hurts I hurt," Naala whispered softly, "Have you taken a test?" She asked her.

"If you have it better be negative or I'm beating his ass," Dave spoke leaning against the counter. Naala looked back at him and gave him a warning look.

"I haven't taken one, I wanted you to help me with it," Maniya told Naala.

"I've got some upstairs, we can do one now," Naala nodded taking her hand.

"Whatchu got them for?" Dave peeped out,

"Amir I swear to God," Naala huffed walking away from him. Maniya's sniffs and small cries were all that was heard through the hallway.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Naala said when they entered the bathroom. "I could have helped you,"

"Helped me do what?" Maniya asked sitting on the closed toilet seat.

"You have choices Maniya. You don't have to have a baby if you don't want one," Naala replied reaching into the cupboard to get out the tests.

"You think I should have an abortion?" Maniya asked, she was shocked at how cool her mom was behaving about the whole situation.

"I'm not telling you should do that. I'm telling you that you have options," Naala repeated.

"Do you think daddy would appreciate you encouraging me to have an abortion?" Maniya shook her head angrily. She snatched the pregnancy tests from Naala and stood up.

"Encouraging you? I'm not encouraging you to do anything," Naala said defensively.

"I know that I'm already your biggest disappointment Mommy, you don't hide it but to tell me to get an abortion is crazy," Maniya said loudly.

"Don't talk to me like that," Naala pointed at her. "I know you're upset with me but I'm still your mom,"

"But you're not!" Maniya shouted back at her. "You're not my mom, Dave is not my dad, you can't tell me what to do,"

"How can you be so ungrateful?" Naala said in disbelief. "Everything we have sacrificed —"

"Oh here we go," Maniya huffed. "Mom you haven't sacrificed anything for me, tell me one thing you've sacrificed for me,"

"My sanity," Naala responded. "I stayed in a toxic relationship, a toxic environment just for you. To make sure you experienced growing up with two parents,"

"But that didn't make anything better! When I have kids I will never raise them the way you do, you broke us just as much as you broke yourself," Maniya vented before leaving the room.

Naala sat down quietly, dwelling on everything Maniya had just said to her.

Hearing those words from Maniya felt like someone had ripped her heart out. She thought she was always doing what was best for them, she didn't realise she was harming them.

"Has she taken it?" Dave asked coming in, "Where is she?" He said when he noticed Naala was on her own.

"I think she's in her room," Naala responded quietly.

"What happened?" Dave questioned her, he could tell something was bothering her.

"I'm tired that's all," Naala replied looking up at him. "Can you check on her? I'm gonna sleep,"

"You sure you don't want to? What if it's positive?" Dave asked her, helping her get in the bed.

"Then it's positive," Naala shrugged. "She's an adult, I've coddled her enough, if this is what she wants then I can't stop her,"

"She's not having a baby in this house," Dave said sternly,

"Amir I'm tired," Naala repeated. "Can we talk about this tomorrow?"

"Aight go to sleep," Dave responded. He wasn't stupid, he knew something was bothering her but when she was ready, she will tell him.

"I love you," He said kissing her head. Naala nodded and closed her eyes, not responding to him.

Everything Maniya said to her was swimming around in her head and also the possibility that she was about to be a grandma.

~~

P.s Love Mia 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 12.3K 43
Just read๐Ÿ˜Œ
9.3M 353K 84
read to find out๐Ÿ˜‰
64.2K 1.6K 48
Last one ... I promise ๐Ÿ™‚ MUST READ ALL 4 BOOKS OF WHAT IS LOVE SERIES FIRST