I'm in Tokyo Revengers?! (Com...

By BungeeGumconsistsof

Basically the name .... Info... Y/n is 15... grows up along the way She is a weeb Also an antisocial bean Ho... More

1
2
3
A/N
4
5
6
7
8
Special-Toman beach day
9
10
11
12
13
Another Special
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
Hey Skittles ๐Ÿ˜”
23
3rd Special
25...Final
Author note
Final Special
Hmm, I wonder. book 2?

24

5.5K 301 335
By BungeeGumconsistsof

"Y/n-chan?, is everything ok?!" Mikey shouted and he, Inui and Izana came walking our way. "Yea, everything is fine. I just got dust in my eye when I dropped that Tenjiku member after I threatened him. He was with Kisaki and he tried attacking us. But, the problem was easily dodged and we're all alright."

*Cough cough*
"Well I'm glad you guys are alright." When he said that, I saw Izana turn around and walk away angrily. So he was planning to have Emma killed after all. And I thought I got through to him. I guess not. *cough, cough, cough.* "You want water. You're coughing alot Y/n." "Nah, I'm fine- *continuous coughing.* "You don't look fine. Do you want to go to the hospital?"-Inui.

"Nah I'm-" *cough* !What the hell?!!. Why is there blood on my hand where I coughed. I wiped it on my (black) pants. "I'm fine~. Besides, we gotta get ready for the fight later-" "Y/n? Y/N!!" Why the heck are you guys shouting. Huh, am I falling down right now. What's happening? "Y/N!"

What the hell. I opened my eyes and I couldn't see anything. Everything was pitch black. "Did I die?" "Nope~" "Not yet at least~...." "Oh crap, you guys again. Am I dying?" "Who knows~" "YOU!!.BECAUSE YOU'RE ALWAYS SAYING I'M GONNA DIE, YA FAWK." "Oh, that is right. But, we don't know what's happening this time." "Tch, I think,.....her body may be permanently adjusting to this world, what a pain." "What" I said in a soft tone. "Can I ask you something." "Hmm?" "How many of you guys are there and who are you??" "We are someone similar to you. It is 10 of us." "So 10 of y'all decide to bully a girl, nice." ,"We're doing it for a reason."

"Y/N!" There's that voice again. "Shit, not again." "So there was something last time calling my name. WHO IS IT?!!" "Enough of this,... WAKE UP". I opened my eyes and gasped for air as I got up. (Yk like when people have nightmare and spring up their top half of their body from the bed when the get up.) I was now sitting,... on a bed? Everything was still blurry. I had an ... oxygen mask on? "What the hell" "Guys she's up." I looked to the side and saw Hina and Emma on the side of the bed sitting on chairs. It was looking as if they now woke up.

Soon, I saw almost all of the Toman captains and Vice-captains burst through the curtains. "What the heck. What happened?" Im trying to remember what happened before I woke up, but it was so blurry. I looked at my hands and I had those needle thing attached to a tube..ummm, an IV. I looked up and saw a bunch of worried expressions. "What happened?!"

Before Y/n passed out
Mikey POV
Y/n is coughing way to much, is she ok. I should ask her if she wants to go to the hospital. Before I can ask, I see her cough out blood onto her hand. What the hell. She continued to talk but then started to fall. "Y/N!!" I ran up and caught her. When she passed out, there was blood coming out from her nose to. "Y/n-chan!!!"-Emma, Takemichi and Inui. "I'll call an ambulance!"-Emma. "That'll take to long. Help her onto my back... Hurry!!"-Inui. I put Y/n on his back and we all ran to the hospital and arrived in no time.

As soon as we arrived, Emma called everyone else and they all rushed over. Y/n was taken to the operating room and she stabilized but they didn't know what was wrong with her. The said it was probably stress. About 5 hours passed and she was still unconscious. On top of that, we have the fight later, but I can care less about that. I just want her to wake up.

Present..
Still Mikey POV
"Guys, she's up." As soon as I heard Emma shouted that, I swung the curtain open and we all lined up in front of the bed. Everyone had a worried expression on their face.

Y/n POV
"Y/n, you don't remember?"-Inui. "?No?" "You were coughing alot then you coughed up blood and passed out not to long after." As soon as he said that, I remembered. After I passed out, I met up with those annoying pests in my dreams. They said its because my body was trying to adjust to the world or something. "What about the fight, wait, how long was I asleep for. Is the fight over ?!?!!"

"Y/n, you should calm down first. You were asleep for 5 hours and the fight is in about a half an hour." "Great, then I have time to get ready. What the heck am I wearing?!" "A hospital clothes? What else." "I'm not staying here right?! I am going to the fight right!" I looked at all their faces and they just nodded no. "Hey, I'm fine. Now, who got my uniform. Give me it and I'll change." "It has blood all over it." Kazutora said after pointing to one of the chairs they were sitting on. "It'll get more blood after the fight. Come on, please." I have to go. I can't let Izana die. "Mitsuya" he nodded no. "Draken,...Smiley,....Angry,..Kazu, Baji, Chifuyu, Takemichi.....Mikey" they all nodded no.

"What the hell, I'm fine, see," I said as I stood up and walk toward them. Ugh, I'm feeling dizzy. "Y/n-chan!" Hina shouted before grabbing my hand to stop me from falling. "I tripped." "Go lay down Y/n. Your Division can fight so there's nothing to worry about."-Hanma. "I know they can fight. But I still want to be there." "What if I just go and watch." "They might still attack you because you're a part of Toman." "..... so when are you guys leaving?" "In a few minutes." Well I guess I can just escape this hospital and meet them there. "If you're thinking about escaping, forget it. Emma and Hina will be watching you. Everyone, let's leave now." "You heard Mikey. Everyone head out."

I gave Takemichi a worried expression as he walked out the door. I soon heard the bikes start up and then leave. "Hina, Emma I have to-" "You're not going anywhere Y/n." They won't budge. And its not like i can fight them to knock them out. I only have one option that I was waiting to say for everyone but..."Guys, I have to tell you something." I told them everything what I told Takemichi about me coming into this world and about everyone who supposed to die. They didn't seem to believe me until I told them about their past or some sort of secret. I told Emma how I knew about her mom and Izana and when she now moved in with Mikey and Shinichiro and their grandfather. And I told Hina how I knew she turned down Kisaki.

At the end, I told them about the voices in my sleep and how it said I passed out because my body is trying to adjust to the world. They were both shocked and I convinced them that I should go to save Izana. After a few minutes of convincing, they let me go. Emma called a taxi to drop me off close and Hina brought my clothes to change into. After I changed, Emma tied the sash for me and I ran out the hospital. I met up with the taxi and they dropped me off close enough to the fight.

3rd person POV, the fight...
When they, arrived, the fight began. Everyone fought who they were supposed to and the ones who didn't have a specific someone to fight with fought off the minor members. Mikey went head to head with Izana and Kisaki stood from afar to watch. Not to long after... "WAIT!"

Y/N POV
I saw from a distance as I ran toward them. They were fighting. Blood, punching, kicking and weapons. I arrived at the entrance and shouted..."WAIT!" I got no time to be embarrassed about this. "Y/n?!!"- Toman. "It's you."-Izana. Here goes nothing. "This fight is utterly useless. Izana, you are being controlled by Kisaki. He's the enemy here not Toman." I started walking toward Izana."Y/n" "No Mikey. This is all happening because of Kisaki. Izana, were you really ok with Kisaki trying to kill Emma today, your sister." When I said that, the place went silent and everyone in Toman just stared at me.

However, when I said that, Izana raised his head with tears forming in his eyes. "She's not my actual sister. So what do you know Y/n-" "Don't you remember the story I told the children. They can be your family even if they are not tied with blood. And Kisaki. Drop your damn gun. I know you're gonna shoot me." When I said that, he pulled out the gun and aimed it at me. "I don't know how you know these things Y/n but your are one of the biggest pest in my way." I stared at him with a blank expression. "Kisaki, put down that gun." Izana said as he walked infront of me.

No, wait. Don't do this. Then you'll get shot. "Move out of the way Izana, or you might get shout at to." Kakucho was about to run in and hit Kisaki but he held up another gun. "Choose, Izana. Him or her." "Izana, go to him. He's your friend isn't he? Put the gun down Kisaki." I walked away from behind Izana and saw a bunch of worried Toman members starting to walk toward me. "Stay there!" "What are you doing?!!, You trying to die"-Toman people.

I began walking toward Kisaki, his hand with the gun shaking. "You. You. Who are you Y/n!!. First you took my position as 3rd, then you saved Baji Keisuke, got Hanma to betray me, got me kicked out of Toman, saved their sister. WHAT ELSE HUH. YOU GONNA KILL ME NOW?!!" "Haha, no, I'm not gonna kill you. But Kisaki, you got a gun in your hand, why don't you shoot. If you do, I'll be dead, but at what cost. They'll all just attack you after." I walked up closer to him and whispered something into his ears."............"

He froze into place after I said that. "I'm cool right. You can't win Kisaki. He pulled the trigger but missed. After he missed, I grabbed the two guns and threw it far from him. Which him still in shock from what I said, I gave him the hardest kick I could and he passed out on the floor. "Takemichi," "Huh!" "I thought about it. I think he should rot in jail, don't ya think." "Yea.." I walked over to Takemichi and the rest of Toman and Izana came up to me. "Y/n, you're right. I didn't want him to kill her. She's still my family. I'm happy she survived thanks to you." When he said that with tears in his eyes, he grabbed me and gave me a hug. I hugged him back and soon the police were heard.

"Mikey, Draken, guys, don't look at me like that, I'm sorry. You can scold me later. First, we need to get outta here." Everyone left, including Izana's gang and we watched from a distance as they took a knocked out, now waking up Kisaki to the police car. When he fully regained consciousness, he fought out of the policeman's grip and ran. Y/N!! I KNOW YOU'RE HEARING ME. I FIGURED IT OUT. YOUR FROM A DIFF-"

As soon as he was about to say what I think he was gonna say, it happened. I guess it was inevitable. Kisaki, I guess you had to be hit by that truck no matter what, huh. Everyone gasped as they saw what happened.

Few minutes ago.. Kisaki POV
Y/n came up to my ear and whispered. "You know Kisaki. Even though Hina doesn't want you. Doesn't mean there are other girls who won't want you either. You should have taken my advice and left everyone alone. I may not originally supposed to be in this world, and my knowledge was unfair, but, I did warn you,.. no?"

Present Kisaki
Huh, I can't move. She was right. I should have listened to her. I'm not ready to die, not yet. Y/N THAT BASTARD. She was from another........world.

Y/n POV
Soon an ambulance arrived and he was dead. I did warn him, he should have learn to listen to others. I told the Toman captains and Vice-captains to meet me tomorrow at the Shrine and the Tenjiku main members. I wanted to have an alliance. And Mikey and Izana agreed.

The next day...
We all met at the shrine and Mikey and Izana agreed on an alliance and we were finally at peace. I was actually expecting to vanish after I saved everyone.

A few months passed and I was still here. Those voices who harassed me were actually right. "Come on Y/n~!" "Yes, yes, I'm coming you guys." Currently, we were headed for the water park and then we were all going on a hike to camp afterward. And by we, I ment Toman Captains and Vice-captains. Sanzu inclusive.. I forgave him the night of the fight after we came back. And the other people were some of the main Tenjiku members like the Haitani brothers who I got really close to. They are actually pretty nice people.

Izana was also there and Kakucho to. Mikey also didn't disband Toman. But it was basically disbanded because there was no fights or conflicts anymore. We all kind of just hung out. Takemichi went to the future about a few weeks after the fight and said everything was ok and I'm happy to say that we won. He came back because I still wasn't in the future but everyone in the future kept getting flashes of me.

I also planned to tell them I was from another world when we go on the camping trip today. I'm not sure how they will react though. We spent the whole day at the water park going on giant slides and just relaxing in the pool. After that, everyone changed and got on their bikes and we rode to the mountain we would be hiking on. We felt like a biker gang than a fighting gang. It was really cool.

Oh, Emma and Draken also got together and she and Hina swore not to tell anyone about my secret as yet. On our way to the hiking spot, Emma was on the Bike with Draken and Hina was with Takemichi. I was riding on my bike infront with Mikey and Izana.

"Hehe, we have arrived." "You mean we're gonna go camp on that mountain. And by that I mean ..we're gonna have to climb that mountain."-Haitani brothers. "Y'all so lazy one time. It's ok, I checked it out and it has a clear camping ground, and I didn't see any wild animals."

We arrived at the camping grounds after a long but fun hike and took the giant tent which Draken and Hanma took turns carrying up the mountain(in a box). We set up the tent and it was now night. We made a fire and told stories while eating smores. Everyone went into the camp and we decided to wait until sunrise.

While waiting, we played random games but the one that we spent the most time on was the King's Game. (All the things in the camping trip will be in a special in more details). Soon, the sun was about to rise and we had the best view. This was the best.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Or at least, I thought it was
"Y/N!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Shinichiro?"

_______________
*Dramatic music plays..... oh my godddd what's happening. Hii Skittles. Anyway, I'm currently fixing the next chapter up. It'll be positive sometime today or tomorrow. Byee Skittles~.

Word count:
2724

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 588 10
Hey~ I'm writing this cuz I don't really see much Hanma x Y/n stuff and sometimes I just feel to read things like that. "I didn't know you were par...
29.6K 631 46
Mikey and Y/N knew each other since they were babies . Y/N is from a rich family and she only has her father.Mikey and Y/N's family are family friend...
100K 4K 45
-The story in which Y/N is transported into another dimension by a demon she was trying to slay and is now stuck in the demon slayer universe. -The u...
723 12 19
โ›โ›๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ?โœโœ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๏ฟฝ...