CopyCat • Chuuya X Reader

By Ava_Woods_

After stumbling into Yokohama and causing trouble for the infamous Port Mafia, you soon come face to face wit... More

Just the beginning
Consequences
Port Mafia
Aggressions
All Hallows Eve Ball
Conflicting feelings
Choices
Hostilities Part 2
Girls day out
Memories (Part 1)
Memories (Part 2)
The Rescue
Confessions
Update
Christmas Special

Hostilities (Part 1)

5K 164 250
By Ava_Woods_

4 years ago...

You were alone in your usual cold room, sitting on the small dirtied futon, staring at the door thoughtlessly. You had just returned to your room. It was nothing new: you didn't know anything else but your same routine. However, there was one thing that was different compared to the earlier years.

The door swung open and revealed the cheerful young man grinning from ear to ear as he walked towards you. "I brought you some Taiyaki this time!" he calls out, waving the sweet-smelling treat in front of you. "Keep it between us, okay?" he tells you, pouting as if he was a child.

For a moment, you stared at them blankly until you looked up at him, tilting your head slightly in confusion. "What's that...?" you simply ask him, hesitating to take them from him.

"Taiyaki is a Tai fish-shaped cake, comes with different fillings, this one has chocolate inside," he explains, sitting down beside you.

He hands you the sweet treat while smiling at you happily. The young man next to you was the only irregularity in your usual routine, the only light in your life. The same old cheerful personality brought warmth to your daily life. You had only known him for a year, yet it felt like you had known him your whole life. Taking a bite into the Taiyaki first, your eyes begin to brighten up instantly with innocent joy. "It's tasty," you simply say, devouring it quickly, resulting in the man laughing. Your cheeks began to grow warmer in embarrassment, "p- please don't laugh!" you exclaim, becoming embarrassed.

"I do apologise, you're just so adorable, my little y/n," he tells you, smiling softly, ruffling up your hair. Just moments before, there was an emptiness in your heart, but it had been replaced by warmth. You would always experience this feeling whenever you had felt his warmth and kindness. "You're hurt again, y/n..." he mutters in a low voice, scanning your body for more marks and bruises.

"I'm used to it by now..." you tell him with a saddened smile, soon looking down at yourself in shame. You never used to care, but now something was different: it was like it started to matter to you.

He grabs both of your hands and holds your small hands within his own, "Next month, on your 16th birthday, I will rescue you from this place, I swear it!" he tells you with determination in his eyes. It gave you hope, something you've never had before, 'Freedom, can I have such a thing?' you wondered.

Present-day...

You had awoken from your usual somewhat lavish room within the Port Mafia. Despite only having woken up, you were already in a foul mood. The events of last night had caused some unsavoury memories to resurface. "Just a pain in the ass, huh?" you grumble to yourself, placing your face into your hand, groaning tiredly.

To your surprise, a knock had come from your door, making you question who it was this early into the day: without thinking, you opened the door to see Chuuya. "We got a mission-" he starts to say until he notices the lack of clothes you have. "Put some damn clothes on!" he yells, throwing his overcoat at you in an attempt to cover your body.

Through your tiredness, you soon realised you had only been wearing undergarments. It didn't bother you in the slightest until you noticed who you were talking to. After the realisation, a tired frown begins to form on your facial features, "Mission, what mission?" you question, still clinging to his overcoat that somewhat covered your figure.

The flustered male just sighs in slight annoyance, and in a struggle to hide his face, he pulls his hat over his face more than usual. "It's an undercover mission, make sure to be waiting for me at sunset," he informs you, still looking elsewhere as you proceed to give him secret scowls every so often. "Oh and here," he mentions, taking out a phone and holding it out for you. "Make sure to answer it, and...call me anytime you need help," he tells you: as you take the phone from him. Wanting to get rid of him as soon as possible, you toss his overcoat over his face and shut the door on him. "Hey, what the fuck!" you hear him yell as you walk away from the door.

"Care to watch me dress then, Mr Fancy Hat?" you inquire, knowing what his reaction will end up being. Taunting him at least made the ache in your chest somewhat easier to deal with.

"O-of course not!" you hear him bark back, soon followed by his frustrated footsteps. Finally, alone with your thoughts. 

Later at sunset...

It was almost time, and you were admiring your gorgeous dress. It was a black lace off-shoulder backless dress that reached down to your ankles: and plain black high heels to complete the outfit. The dress seemed to hug your figure in the appropriate places, showing off the curves you had. You weren't wearing the choker after what had happened last evening with the small executive. The thought of wearing something that used to be his began to disgust you. It always reminded you of a pet's collar: the one you had been given especially felt like a kitten's collar...

A soft knock came from the door, interrupting your thoughts: walking over, you opened the door to reveal the male in front of you. "Good, you're ready, let's go," he demands, folding his arms in impatience. He was wearing his usual hat and choker, which doesn't surprise you. He was also wearing a black three-piece suit that seemed to fit him almost too perfectly, with it a wine red dress shirt, black tie and formal black shoes to finish off the stylish look.

Together you both walk through the hallways, a silence stiff in the air: it almost felt uncomfortable: you wanted it gone. But you didn't know why: half of you was still angry, yet the other half wanted...something? You still were unsure of what exactly it was that half of you wanted from Chuuya: you were still so confused. "So whats our alias'?" you ask, continuing to walk alongside the small executive.

"Nakayama Mizuki and Nakayama Taiyou-"

"Married!?"

"Yes-"

"Why!?"

"Shut up!" he yells angrily: as both of you reach outside to see a black car waiting outside. The small executive's yelling ends up catching the attention of some surrounding people, who soon look away after noticing who was causing it.

After reaching the car, you both enter in silence: the engine comes alive, and he simply starts to drive towards your destination. The silence continued leaving you to your thoughts. Even though it was an alias, it felt strange having a last name, never knowing your parents, you had never been given one. Then there was the first name Mizuki: you took a liking to it as it had meant the moon. On the other hand, you had the male's alias name Taiyou, which means sun. You thought it was rather fitting for his fiery temper.

After some time, you had finally reached the mission's location: glad to finally get away from the silence in the car, you get out to look at the expensive home.

"It's a masked party, so here-"

"A black rabbit seriously, why are you the one who gets the fox?"

"Just fucking put it on,"

"Fine..." you mutter under your voice, snatching it from his hands, then soon putting on the mask, as he puts on his own.

"Hold onto my arm," you suddenly hear the male demand, snapping you from your thoughts.

You only look at him with a dissatisfied frown, clearly showing you were unwilling to do so. "Why-" you start to say, yet end up being interrupted by him.

"Just do it, okay..." he mutters, clearly not happy about doing it either. After standing there for a few moments of hesitation, you finally wrap your right arm around his left arm, but at first, you cling to his arm a little too much as your chest starts to press against him. "H-hey!" he suddenly says, his facial features going red: you loosen your grip on him. You laugh a little at his embarrassment, the reaction lightening up your mood slightly.

As soon as you both enter the lavish house, a man wearing a wolf mask soon comes up to you. "Ah, Nakayama, you're finally here," the masked man says, his eyes soon landing on you. "And what a beautiful lady you've brought," he adds, looking at you as if you were eye candy for him to enjoy. As anger starts to boil up inside you, your 'husband' drags you along past the man. "Look at my Mizuki like that again, and you won't have any eyes left," he threatens, shooting a glare at the man as you both continue on. 'His...?' you think to yourself, his words repeating in your mind once more: you weren't sure how to react to what he had just said.

After reaching the party, you both found groups to mingle with to find information. Your target was a gifted person who's made an enemy of the Port Mafia and wanted revenge. What his ability was, you weren't sure, that was the problem, that's why you had to be careful.

Suddenly you felt someone wrap their arms around your right arm, surprising you. "It has been a while since I saw a new lady here, I must know your name," she asks with a cheerful tone smiling curiously.

"Nakayama Mizuki-" you begin to say, yet the woman starts to drag you to another room away from the party. She was a little smaller than you were, had beautiful long black hair and shinning almost silver-like eyes and was wearing a bright blue sheep mask.

You both soon entered what looked like a tea room with around the three other women. "Ladies, let me present you, Mizuki!" she announces, and everyone gives their greetings to you. "Now my name is Hinami, then you have the twins Yukka and Yuki, and lastly Sumi," she explains to you, as they all give you a soft smile as they're called out. The twins both had deer masks, while Sumi had a swan mask.

After some time passed, the five of you had gotten to know each other: you had been giving them fake information on yourself and your 'husband'. Despite the lengthy conversations, you still had not found what you came here for, only hearing idle gossip from the girls about men in the party. "I heard from my fiancé there will be a spy amongst the guests tonight," Sumi suddenly stated: the rest of you look to each other and lean in closer to her.

"More prey...?" both twins ask in unison: you started to wonder if someone had leaked your plans. Yet there was only a mention of a single spy, perhaps another person?

"Ah, since you are new you must be confused, do not worry it will be my brother they are after, but they will fail," Hinami explains, clapping her hands together in delight as if in excitement. "Oh, I do hope the spy is a handsome man," she confesses, smiling from ear to ear at the thought.

"Does this happen a lot to your brother?"

"Why of course, every man has failed, and I am given a new toy afterwards," she explains, standing up from her seat in pure joy and excitement. "We must go and find them, brother always does damage them too much with his ability," she wines, pouting a little and the word ability piquing your interest.

Following Hinami, you all make your way back to the party and join with the rest of the others. "My husband might worry for me, so I must find him," you start to say, pausing for a moment then looking back to Hinami. "What does your brother look like, so I may alert him if anyone is suspicious?" you add, smiling softly.

"Why he is the one in the wolf's mask of course, you would have seen him coming in," she explains to you, walking off with the other ladies and waving goodbye to you.

The same man you want dead is conveniently the target, the new information bringing joy to your lips. While you scan the room for the short executive, a glass of champagne suddenly blocks your view. "I do hope that is my darling husband, or I will not be happy," you state, turning around to see that it was the small executive indeed.

Taking the glass from him, you try the alcohol, and you soon taste a sweetness that you take a liking to. "Any luck?" he asks, just before he finishes his own glass that he has in his hands. Somewhat disappointed that the nickname had no effect on him, you sigh with a bored expression and look at him for a moment before answering him.

"Looks like we're on a wolf hunt," you simply tell him, soon finishing your drink and feeling somewhat sad that there wasn't much of it. Despite being introduced to alcohol not too long ago, you had already taken a liking to the sweeter ones.

"Wait, so the one who-" he tries to say but is interrupted by you, which brought on a slight frown.

"Why yes, the very one who seemed to undress me with his eyes," you tell him, him pausing for a moment, taking yet another drink from someone passing by with them. "It seems they are also aware of a spy inside," you add, starting on the next drink, the sweetness hitting you once more.

He opens his mouth to talk, yet once again, he's interrupted, but this time it's because a woman's scream rings out, then silence. "It seems we have found our little spy, and what a cute one she is!" you hear a familiar voice yell out: as you turn to look in the same direction. The crowd starts to move and reveal your target, grabbing a crying woman by the hair who's desperately trying to escape. The sight only repulses you, however: you can do nothing but watch until you've confirmed your information. "Ladies and gentlemen, let's show our newest guests what we do to our little spies!" he yells out, pointing towards you, and everyone looks in the same direction. You hated seeing women or children in situations like this: biting your lip, you only stare and watch the target and struggling woman. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 226 17
Ever since you left Yokohama for Kyoto 3 years ago, you receive a letter that changes everything, forcing you back to the place you once called home...
1.3M 62.4K 47
COMPLETED • There is no better way to describe you than a doll, living to please your owner. At the age of 11, Mori took you in from an orphanage and...
31.1K 1K 33
Y/N was just an ordinary citizen. Woke up, went to work, had hobbies, ECT, but everything changes when the "The Port Mafia's hound" Akutagawa drags y...
118K 3.3K 22
Y/n lost her both her parents and has no where to live. She is barley getting any money form the little errands she does. Y/n is offered a job..to be...