Healing You: Bakugou X Reader

By MultiFandomLoner

What happens when Recovery Girl's granddaughter gets into Class 1-A? Started: October 7th, 2021 Finished: Nov... More

💥Character Information 💥
💥Chapter 1💥
💥Chapter 2💥
💥Chapter 3💥
💥Chapter 4💥
💥Chapter 5💥
💥Chapter 6💥
💥Chapter 7💥
💥Chapter 8💥
💥Chapter 9💥
💥Chapter 10💥
💥 Chapter 11💥
💥Chapter 12💥
💥Chapter 13💥
💥Chapter 14💥
💥Chapter 16💥
💥Chapter 17💥
💥Chapter 18💥
💥Chapter 19💥
💥Chapter 20💥
💥Chapter 21💥
💥 Halloween Special 💥
💥Chapter 22💥
💥Chapter 23💥
💥Chapter 24💥
💥Chapter 25💥
💥Chapter 26💥
💥Chapter 27💥
💥Chapter 28💥
💥Chapter 29💥
💥Chapter 30💥
💥Chapter 31💥
💥Chapter 32💥
💥Chapter 33💥
💥 Christmas Special 💥
💥 Valentine's Day Special 💥
💥Easter Special 💥
💥 Bakugou's Birthday Special 💥
💥Y/N's Birthday Special 💥

💥Chapter 15💥

9.9K 240 166
By MultiFandomLoner

Y/N Pov:

Kirishima and Testutestu were in the middle of their tiebreaker when I got back. The event finally ended when Testutestu's steal bent and Kirishima won the match. Kirishima won Testutestu over with his manliness and they both left the stage.

Katsuki let out a tch from beside me and I gave him a questioning look. When he didn't reply, I decided to ask him.

"What is it?"

"It's good that weird hair won."

"Oh, so you're proud of him?"

"No! I just wanna see how many of my hits he can take!"

The stage was cleared and the next battle began. It was Todoroki vs. Midoryia. This fight was really hard to watch. Midoryia broke all of his fingers in an attempt to get Todoroki to use his fire, and when that didn't work, he used his arm.

"Your power... Is your own!!"

Midoryia was yelling at Todoroki to fight him with his full power and something must have clicked in Todoroki's mind because he burst into flames like a phoenix.

They both ran at each other with full power. I don't know how midoryia was even standing at this point, but he managed. Cementoss put up gigantic walls of cement, but their attacks broke through. A gust of wind went all around the stadium, knocking some people out of their seats. When the dust settled, Midoryia was out of bounds. Todoroki had won, but he looked conflicted as he walked off the field.

I knew that Midoryia has a lot of friends who would go check on him, but Todoroki is more of the loner type and I want to make sure that he was okay.

"I'll be back soon Katsuki."

I left my spot and went to find Todoroki. When I found him, he had half of his shirt burned off and a scowl was visible on his face.

"You did good Todoroki! Your flames were mesmerizing! It is completely your choice though. If you want to use your flames, you should. If you don't want to, then that is fine. Everyone will support you either way."

Todoroki gave me the smallest of smiles.

"Thank you Y/N."

"If you don't mind me asking, why don't you use your fire? You don't have to answer if you don't want to though."

Todoroki scanned my face, looking for any hesitation or hostility, but there was none. He let out a soft sigh and looked down at his left arm.

"Have you ever wondered how I got this scar?"

I nodded my head and waited for him to continue.

"My mother and father were in a quirk marriage. My father hoped that one of his children would get what is now my quirk, and use it to surpass All might like he never could. He had three kids before me, but according to him, I was the masterpiece. He forced the training onto me at a young age and used many abusive methods to make it stick."

I let out a quiet gasp. Poor Todoroki had been through so much.

"That isn't how I got my scar though. He also abused my mom. He drove her to the point of insanity. She called my left side unbearable before she poured a tea kettle of boiling water onto my eye. Even though she gave me the scar, my father pushed her to that point, so I think of it as a scar from him."

He looked back up at me and I wasted no time before pulling him into a hug. Todoroki flinched at first, but he eventually returned the hug.

" I am so sorry that you had to go through that. With your power, Midoryia was right. It is yours and he can't take that from you. I know that you will become an amazing pro hero with or without your fire. You will save so many people no matter which choice you make."

"Thank you Y/N."

"You're welcome Todoroki. I'm here for you if you ever need me."

"I'll remember that. Y/N, you can call me Shoto."

"I better get going. I'll see you later Shoto."

I walked out of the hallway and collided with someone.

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry!"

I looked up and as that I was right in front of Katsuki. That explains why I didn't get an apology back.

"What's wrong Katsuki?"

"Do you go around hugging everyone and since when do you call Icyhot by his first name?"

"I was talking to him and things got a little sad, so I tried to cheer him up. He said that I could call him Shoto now."

Katsuki let out a tch, grabbed my arm, and dragged me behind him.

"Katsuki, where are you taking me?"

"To your match. It starts in like a minute."

My jaw dropped and I got my arm out of his grasp.

"Thanks, Katsuki! I need to go!"

With that I sprinted to the stage, just barely making it on time. Tokoyami took in my tired stance and let out a disappointed sigh. I was disappointed too. I didn't even get to strategize.

I saw Tokoyami whisper something to dark shadow when I realized what I could do.  Dark shadow seems like he has feelings, so maybe I can use that against both of them.

"Start!"

Tokoyami sent Dark Shadow to attack me right away, I dodged and started to test my theory.

"You must be pretty strong, Dark Shadow."

Dark Shadow paused for a moment before trying to attack me again.

"Tokoyami is very lucky to have you."

Dark Shadow paused for a second and put a hand on his chest.

"I was talking with Midoryia, and we were thinking that you might be able to make Tokoyami fly if you picked him up. Oh, but don't do that right now. That would be hard to fight!"

Dark Shadow flew over to Tokoyami and picked him up and tried to make him fly. I saw my chance, and when they were off-balance, I sprinted towards than and pushed them out of bounds.

It's a good thing that my plan worked otherwise I would've been screwed. I walked over to where Tokoyami was sitting on the ground, and I helped him up.

"You did a good job! Dark Shadow, I'm sorry that I used you like that, but I did mean everything that I said."

"Thank you Y/N. You also did well. I might have to perfect that move in the future."

We both nodded to the other and walked out of our respective tunnels. I gave the crowd another wave before walking out since they got so excited last time.

We hadn't messed up the stage, so the next round was in a few minutes. Katsuki was waiting at the end of the tunnel because he was up next to Kirishima.

"You did good Y/N. I'll beat you in the quarter-finals."

"Good luck Katsuki! I know that you'll do great so prove me right."

I gave Katsuki a quick hug before heading back to my seat. I didn't turn around, so I didn't see the blush on his face.

The next round was Kirishima vs. Katsuki. At first, Kiri was holding up well against Katsuki's explosions, but as time went on he got tired from the constant attacks. Katsuki sent explosion after explosion at Kiri, and he finally made a hit that Kiri's hardening didn't block.

Kiri wasn't able to become as hard as before and Katsuki knocked him out with his explosions. Kirishima was carried off the stage on a stretcher and Katsuki looked for me in the crowd. He locked eyes with me and started to smirk. This was his way of saying "You're next. You still think you can take me on?"

We were in the semi-finals now. It was Iida against Shoto and then Katsuki against me.

During Iida and Shoto's fight, Iida tried to kick Shoto, but Shoto froze his engine so that he was unable to move. He encased Iida in ice up to his neck and was declared the winner.

It was finally Katsuki vs. me. We both got into our positions on the stage and prepared for the fight. I knew that my chances of winning were low, but the better of a fight I put up, the more pro heroes that will want me as an intern.

"Start!"

Katsuki sent an explosion at me and I let myself take the hit. I would need something to transfer to him if I got the chance. My stomach was burned, but I kept moving.

I ran at him, dodging his explosions as I ran. I had learned a lot from training with him. When I reached him, I went to kick him with my left leg and at the last moment, I switched to my right leg. I landed the hit on his gut and that was enough to transfer the burns.

Katsuki didn't even wince. He gave me a sly smirk before he cupped his hands together and released a blast as big as his one during his fight against Ochaco right towards me.

I turned on my speed healing because there was no way for me to doge this. I was enveloped in smoke and heat. I was desperately trying to heal myself when Katsuki ran into the explosion. He punched me in the gut.

"You did good, Y/N."

He punched me right in the jaw and knocked me out cold. I crumple to the ground as everything went black.

Third Person Pov:

As soon as Present Mic announced that Bakugou won, he scooped Y/N up into his arms and carried her off to Recovery Girl's office. When he got there, he set her on a bed and gestured for Recovery Girl to fix Y/N. Recovery Girl just shook her head.

"It's better for her to heal herself. I just need to wake her up."

Bakugou thought that she would use an injection of some sort, but she just poured a glass of ice-cold water onto Y/N's face.

Y/N Pov:

I woke up to something really cold on my face. I looked around and saw Katsuki with a surprised expression and Grandma snickering right beside me.

"Again Grandma? You can't just shake me awake like a normal person?"

"This is much more fun, dear."

I shook my head and grabbed the new uniform that she was holding out to me and quickly changed into it in the bathroom. My old one took a lot of damage.

When I walked out, Katsuki was still there.

"Katsuki, we should get going so that you aren't late. Hey, why are your cheeks all red?"

"No reason."

"I was just telling him how much you talk about him."

"Grandma! Why would you do that?!"

I had a fierce blush on my face and was waving my arms in pointless movements. I grabbed Katsuki's arm and dragged him out of there. Grandma just had to embarrass me, didn't she?

When we reached his entrance spot, we still had a little bit of time.

"I know that you will do great. Keep your promise and win so that I can say that I lost to the winner. I'll be cheering for you."

I hugged him and smiled at him as brightly as I could.

"I know you'll kill it out there!"

With that, I ran off to my seat so that I didn't miss anything. When I got there, I noticed that Iida was missing, but the match had already started so I decided to worry about it later.

Shoto sent a huge iceberg at Katsuki, but Katsuki blasted right through it. Katsuki flung Shoto towards the edge, but he used his ice to stay in bounds. Katsuki started using explosions to propel himself into the air, spinning as he flew.

"Howitzer Impact!"

Shoto had started his flames but decided to snuff them out. Katsuki exploded him, knocking him out of consciousness and out of bounds.

When Katsuki saw that Shoto didn't use his flames, he ran to him, trying to shake him awake so that he could beat him at full power. He got so aggressive that Midnight had to knock him out with her quirk.

"Todoroki is out of bounds! So Bakugou is the winner!!"

"And that concludes our contest! The first-year winner of UA's Sports Festival Is Katsuki Bakugou of Class A!"

The top three competitors were called down to the stage to get ready for the award ceremony. When I got down there, I healed Katsuki and Shoto. Once they woke up, we were told to get onto the podiums. I was on the third place one and Katsuki was chained to the first place spot. He had been going crazy ever since he woke up.

"Shoto, could you freeze his chains?"

Shoto nodded and froze his chains. I went to break them when Shoto stopped me.

"Be careful Y/N."

This only made Katsuki angrier.

"Katsuki would never hurt me."

I broke Katsuki's chains and set him free. He wasn't free for long because I started to hug him.

"You did great Katsuki! I am so proud of you! You kept your promise and won and I think that you did great. Your Howitzer was so cool!"

Katsuki couldn't thrash in my hug so he had calmed down a little bit.

"Icyhot didn't use his full power. Am I not worth it?!"

He directed the last part at Shoto. 

"Shoto did what he thought he should at the time. It has nothing to do with you.  We all know that you are strong, and I am so glad that you gave it everything."

I released him from my hug and walked back to my spot as the podiums started to rise.

All Might came and awarded us our medals. I found out that Iida left for family reasons, but he tied for third. All Might told me that I did well and used my quirk to my advantage. I bowed as he hung the medal around my neck.

All Might had to force the medal in between Katsuki's teeth. He was angry again, but at least he wasn't attacking. He had a terrifying face on as All Might congratulated him.

When they started to take pictures, I leaned closer to Katsuki.

"Could you smile so that they can get at least one good picture?"

He sighed and stopped scowling and gave the smallest smile I had ever seen, but I was still grateful.

"Thank you Katsuki!"

I turned back to the cameras and put a bright smile on my face as they continued to take pictures.

Once we were let off, I dragged Katsuki behind me to a hallway. I hugged him tightly and looked up at him.

"You did so well! I expected nothing less from my hero, but I am still so proud of you!"

"Thanks."

It was quiet, but it was there. 

"You did well too, Y/N. Third place isn't too bad. We'll keep training and next year you'll be getting second. Right after me of course!"

I let out a small laugh at his confidence.

"I can't wait for training! I'm gonna beat you up so bad!"

"You wish you could get a hit on me."

He was acting all cocky. I guess that he forgot.

"I did get a hit on you."

He started to mumble about how it meant nothing before he spoke up again. 

"I guess that it just shows how good of a teacher I am."

"I did learn a lot from you, but that should be expected when I'm learning from the future number one hero."

He looked down at me and gave a small smile.

"You've got that right."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 1.1K 34
(Bakugo X Kirishima X Reader) Tight spaces, fruity alcohol, and friendly competition can come together to create an unstoppable force. You knew that...
350K 7.5K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...
330K 7.9K 25
What happens when one of Bakugou's new neighbors is a quirkless girl his age? Started: January 12th, 2022 Finished: February 28th, 2022
96.3K 2.4K 25
Y/N Aizawa was supposed to be in Class 1-A, but the day before school started, she was kidnapped by the Shie Hassaikai. Aizawa will do anything to ge...