Retribution: A 13 Reasons Why...

By espinosa1989

It all leads to this. 2 Years have past since Hannah Baker's death. Almost a year since the murder of Bryce... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 10

8 0 0
By espinosa1989

Amusement Mile, that's where the League of Assassin are holding up. It's in the abandoned subway station where the League are keeping the Bakers & Hannah's friends prison. As they sit there in their prison, they can't stop wondering what they're doing to Jessica. Lots of thought are going through Clay Jensen's mind. First he lost Jeff Atkins, then Hannah, Justin last spring, & now he might've just lost Jessica.

Clay Jensen: What if she's...

Ani Achola: Clay, don't think like that.

Olivia Baker: You have to have faith.

Heidi: Fat luck that worked for him.

Heidi now enters the room.

Heidi: All the trauma poor Clay went through.

Clay Jensen: Tell me, Heidi, was any of it real? Who am I kidding, of course it wasn't.

Heidi: Aw, poor baby. Of course t wasn't it. I just needed to get close to you for when the time came, I would bring you to my master.

Clay Jensen: Your master, meaning Ra's al Ghul.

Heidi: Don't speak ill of him. He saved me. When my parents disowned me I had nowhere to go, that's when he found me. He gave me a home, a family, a purpose.

Tyler Down: So you joined the League of Assassins.

Heidi: Indeed I did. I've never met Hannah, even when she became Prometheus. Which made me perfect to infiltrate your life, Clay.

More assassins enter the room as Heidi unlocks the gate. The assassins enter the cage and unlock everyone's chains and drag them out.

Zach Dempsey: Where are you taking us?

Ani Achola: What did you do to Jess?

Heidi: Don't worry, you'll be joining her real soon.

Alex Standall: What does that mean?

Heidi leads the assassins with their prisoners to the main subway of the station. When they arrive, they see Talia standing there with Jessica.

Alex Standall: Jessica!

Jessica Davis: I'm alright.

Everyone was reunited as they all hug Jessica, thankful that she's safe.

Clay Jensen: Are you alright?

Jessica Davis: I'm fine.

Alex Standall: What did they do to you?

Jessica Davis: Use me as bait. They took me on top of a building and lit up a light with a bat logo.

Clay Jensen: The Batsignal, it's what the police use to call him.

Jessica Davis: Only he didn't show up, it was this other guy and a kid.

Talia al Ghul: Red Robin & Robin. The child is my son, Batman is his father.

Zach Dempsey: You and Batman?

Ani Achola: Gross.

Jessica Davis: She told them to tell Hannah to meet us here or they'll kill us.

Andy Baker: What? Kill us?

Olivia Baker: Hannah is coming?

Talia al Ghul: She has 45 minutes to get here.

Clay Jensen: She'll come.

Jessica Davis: She told them to tell Hannah to come alone.

Tyler Down: So, no Batman?

Talia al Ghul: He'll be wise not to come.

Everyone now knows that Hannah is on her way. Meanwhile back in hell, Batman, Zatanna, Constantine, & Etrigan barely made it out of Azarath as they manage to steal Trigon's diamond from him and deliver it to Lucifer.

Lucifer: Wonderful, you did it. Now hand it over.

Etrigon: First the girl's soul.

Lucifer: Fine, I'm a being of my word. A deal's a deal.

Lucifer flips the coin that contains Hannah's souls and tosses it to Batman as he catches it. Etrigan then hand over the diamond to Lucifer.

Lucifer: At last. Now it's mine.

John Constantine: Now that our business is done here. Shall we get going.

Lucifer: Allow me.

Lucifer opens up another portal that leads to the Batcave. The portal opens up at the Batcave as Barbara, Alfred, Red Robin, Robin, Red Hood, & Nightwing take notice.

Nightwing: What's that?

Barbara Gordon: A portal to hell, they must be coming back.

Zatanna & Etrigan go through the portal as they return to the Batcave.

Batman: Thanks for her soul.

Lucifer: We should do business again someday.

Batman: Unlikely.

Batman now goes through the portal as he now returns to the Batcave. Before Constantine would go through...

Lucifer: Oh, and Johnny... I'll see you soon.

John Constantine: Likewise.

Constantine now goes through the portal as he now finds himself back at the Batcave with the others as portal closes.

Barbara Gordon: Did you do it?

Batman: We did it, we've got Hannah's soul back.

Batman shows off the coin with her name on as Constantine takes it off Batman's hand.

John Constantine: Now before we give it back to her...

Constantine starts chanting in Latin as the coin begins to glow with a bright white light.

Nightwing: What did you do?

John Constantine: You really think Lucifer was just going to hand over Hannah's soul like that? Her soul was still damned to hell. I just cleansed it, a brand new slate so she can get into heaven when her time comes.

Batman: Good thinking.

Batman then notices that Hannah isn't in the cave.

Batman: Where's Hannah?

Red Hood: About that...

Red Robin: While you were all gone, Talia showed up and turned the Batsignal on. Me & Damian went to check it when we found her there. She had Jessica Davis with her.

Batman: She has Jessica?

Barbara Gordon: As well as Clay Jensen and the others.

Nightwing: And to make matters worse, her parents as well.

Batman: Where is she?

Robin: Mother told us that if Hannah didn't go to Amusement Mile alone, they will kill her parents and her friends.

John Constantine: Looks like you've got a lot of work. good luck to you all.

Zatanna: You're leaving?

John Constantine: My job is done. You wanted me to get rid of Prometheus, done. You wanted me to get you her soul, done. I'm done, the League of Assassins is your problem now, mate.

Batman: We could use your help.

Etrigan: Typical of Constantine, only thinking about himself.

John Constantine: I have no quarrel with Ra's al Ghul.

Red Hood: Just let him go. What good will he be against the League.

John Constantine: Adios.

And just like that, John Constantine leaves the Batcave and Wayne Manor.

Batman: Where in Amusement Mile are they meeting?

Robin: The abandoned subway station.

Batman: Then let's go!

Batman reloads on his gadgets and puts on a new suit. Zatanna & Etrigan agreed to help in their fight against the League of Assassins as they now make their way to Amusement Mile for the final battle with the League of Assassins.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 607 15
Book 2 of 4 Every cigarette I smoke I dedicate to you. This is because you both kill me inside. You know my lips well and every time we touch, it set...
3.3K 45 18
Montgomery de la Cruz x fem/reader Hannah Baker x sister reader Zack Dempsey x reader thirteen reasons why characters aren't mine except for y/n. t...
52.1K 854 22
Emmalee Andrews was Hannah Baker's best friend. They went through just about everything together, until the night of Jessica Davis's party. When Emma...
101K 1.2K 51
A 13 Reasons Why story. Many Original Characters TRIGGER WARNINGS. MAYBE SOME SEX SCENES. Kayla & her twin brother Jordan have grown up with most o...