A contract #ShiVi version

By starhawk_mystery

My version kinda similar to FSOG More

Message
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Important note

Part 12

3.2K 105 3
By starhawk_mystery

I got nervous when he said we need to talk... Talk about what?

Raavi- hmmm. Ok..

Dev- come lets move to the canteen..

I simply followed him. All the while thinking about what he wants to talk to me about ? He pulled out a chair for me and asked me to sit.. Such a gentle man he is..

Raavi - Say Dev..

Dev- I saw your behavioural change towards Shiva.. And his change towards you as well..

Raavi- Dev even I don't understand.. Till yesterday he had different behavior towards me....and today he changed it.. And I dont know what is wrong with me.. Whenever he comes near me I get weaker in my knees..

Dev- I understand Raavi.. But before both of you get into this..

I cut his words..

Raavi- No Dev we wont get into this.. We are two opposite people.. And I don't think we are compatible..

Dev- But Raavi.. I have seen your affect on him..

Raavi- No Dev it was a mistake I dont want to repeat it...

Dev - hmm.. But whenever you feel like knowing about him... I am always here..

I simply nodded and left.. I reached my desk and saw the invitation there for me along with a huge box.. From Shiva was writteb in huge block letters.. I opened it and found a beautiful flowy ash colored gown.. There was note along with it..

It read-- Hey Raavi.. This gown is specially for you..for the party tonight.. I am sure you will set it on fire in this..

I kept the note back.. I glanced at the gown it was backless and had a long v shaped neck.. My heart and mind debated about accepting it or not.. But finally I thought I dont need it... I kept it back and took the box to him.. I placed it on his table..

Raavi- Sir I cant accept this.. I have my cloths I will wear them..

Shiva- What your jeans and t shirt?? The dress code is gown for girls and suit for men..

Raavi- I will manage but I cant take this..

Shiva- I have gifted to everyone in the staff... And its like a gift from your boss you cant deny it... Keep it with you..

Raavi- no this is wrong.. It cant happen..

He came towards me.. Oh freaking shit.. He held me by my waist and pulled my closer.. I kept my hands on his chest.. Is it that I am allowing him?? Am I giving him wrong signals??

Shiva- nothing is wrong Raavi..

He ran his fingers on my cheeks and I closed my eyes breathing unevenly.. Why do I go weak under his touch?? When my mind says its not right why does my heart let me feel this touch??

Shiva- Does it feel good when I touch you?

I nodded not being in unconsciously.. He turned me.. And now my back hit hi fromt  touching it.. I could feel his manhood on my ass... I blushed.. He made patterns on the nape of my neck.. And I bit my lip to supress the moan..

Shivay- How does it feel now?

Raavi- Heavenly..

I aaid along with a moan.. Why was this making me want it more and even more?? Can I make him stop?? Urghh but his touch is what was I craving for..

He placed a wet kiss over my neck.. And I held his coat tightly.. I could feel his lips turning into a small curve... The next what he said was shocking yet amazing..

Shiva- Be mine..

I looked at him... Turned to him and looked into his eyes.. His eyes were intense.. They were burning in desire..

Raavi- Is this an order or a request?

I was confused.. He smiled..

Shiva- I am not forcing you to be mine.. You can tell me by tonight.. In the party..

Megha- Sir your meeting..

Shiva- Coming..

While leaving he whispered in my ear

Shiva- I will be waiting to see you in that gown and also for your answer tonight

He left the cabin. As his assistant called him for a meeting..I was confused.. I want him thats the different thing but he is my boss.. So technically I will be sleeping with my boss.. Plzzz bappa guide me.. He is Shiva Pandya and who doesnt want him.. Girls just go crazy over him.. I just dont want to think about this rignt now..jo hoga party mein hoga we will see then.. I will see then.. I left his cabin with the box.. I saw Rishita waiting for me on my desk... I kept the box aside..

Raavi- Heyy Rishita

Rishita - Show me your dress.. Your sadu has gifted dresses for tonight to the whole staff.. Isnt it just great...

I blushed on the word "your sadu" hmm... My sadu.. I showed my gift to her and she was just mesmerised by the beauty of the gown..

Rishita- Oh My God this is amazzingg gown..I loved it..

I saw hers but it wasnt as pretty and classy as mine.. But it was good..

Raavi- Its nice Rishita..

Rishita - I know but look at yours.. You are gonna be the queen tonight...

I thought to give my dress to Rishita as she loved it so much.. But I remembered his words "I would like to see you in this dress tonight." and I dropped the idea of giving it to her..We were busy talking... When Shiva came and held my hand..

Shiva- Excuse me Rishita .. I have some work with her..

Rishita- ok..

He dragged me into his cabin..

Raavi- Why do you have to bring me like that?

Shiva- Like what?

Raavi - Let it be.. Now say what is the matter?

Shiva- I want you to read this..

Raavi- What is this??

Shiva- Its a Contract..

Raavi- What contract??

Shiva- our relationship contract.. It has got some rules..

Raavi - Rules againn!!

Shiva- Yeah.. Listen carefully now..
Rule1- you are not gonna disclose to anyone about our relationship.. Like no one..
Rule2- you will not be permissible to touch me untill I allow you to do so..
Rule3- you cant have sex with anyone else other than me..
And some more rules which you can read in the contract...

Raavi- And then by signing this contract I will be called as your mistress right??

Shiva- Not a mistress exactly..

Raavi - But how can you force me to do thiss??

Shiva- I cant force you Raavi .. I can never.. Its all upto you.. And if its a no then you will have to leave me and my company..

Raavi - Wait.. If I say no. Then I will have to leave your company .. And according the other contract if I leave your company before completing my internship I will have to pay the amount 5 lakh rs.. And then you say you arent forcing me..

Raavi- And what if I dont obey all these rules of yours??

Shiva- You will be punished..

Raavi- Who will punish me??

Shiva- I will punish you..

Raavi- - Why do you wnat to do so??

He was about to touch me..

Raavi- No.. Just stay away..

I ran towards the terrace of the office and fell on my knees.. I cried.. I cried my heart out.. Why does he want to take control over me.. That means I am not the only one girl in his life.. There were many.. And there will be many.. I saw the contract paper still in my hand getting wet due to my tears..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.4K 4.3K 40
BASED ON SHOW PANDYA STORE, THIS STORY IS A PARALLEL WORLD OF SHIVI..... DO READ TO SEE WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF SHIVI WERE DATING EACH OTHER WITH...
50.1K 2.1K 18
Raavi takes relationship advice from an anonymous blogger and it completely changed her life
64.5K 2.3K 20
The story is all about Shiva and raavi from pandya store who have been married under tough cirucumstances (similar to the show). What happens next is...
99.2K 4.6K 45
Beautiful journey of RAAVI-SHIVA..